REVIEW LIST

Microsoft Office 2010 Professional

MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE THAT IMPROVES THE AREAS OF PROGRAMS INTERFACE, VISUAL FEATUES AND ITS GENERAL PERFORMANCE

By Dann Kamau

On Monday, March 9, 2015

The technological giant Microsoft is here again with this magnificent update making users get the total benefits of the improved development. In coming up with this update Microsoft thought of all the areas that needs improvements to make it more user friendly. It includes all the applications always found in its series i.e MS Word, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Publisher , MS One Note etc. This update has critically dwelt with areas of interface and the visual aspects which now comes out in a superb way. Working with it you will find out the menu options have been improved making the program easier to handle and use.

With this update you will now be able to manage your email address so that you can process rich text and at the same time create powerful database with its different utilities. The number of file formats has been increased and with it you have PDF, ODF, ODP and ODS. It makes you able to work with the following files i.e DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS and XLSX. You have available different file add-ins to download in this package to increase the number of functionalities.

Pros

• It can now manage your email address
  • Updates comes with great versatility and is useful for office work and for students projects

Cons

• Its sheer size and many tools makes it complicated to use
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

The revolution in your Office solution, Microsoft does it again

By Jane Middleburg

On Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Versatility made into software. Microsoft Office 2010 Professional is a complete office solution that includes all kinds of tools in a single pack. There are available from a powerful word processor to slideshow applications and a database creator. This package improves the interface that we could see for the first time in the Office 2007 package. Now the Ribbon interface is even clearer, with its functions better placed than before and with a more attractive general aspect. I think that this office suite is one of the best released ever by Microsoft, since it is well optimized for Windows Vista and Windows 7.

It is compatible with most of the current formats without installing any kind of additional plugin. Now you can use files that have been created with different solutions like OpenOffice default formats, which before this version was very annoying. The different version of the applications work very well, especially Microsoft Word, which I find it very handful. In any case, Microsoft brings a really good software package that would delight any user that needs it. Manage your email account, create your documents and even your personal databases, all you would need is possible with Microsoft Office 2010 Professional.

Pros

• Multiple tools at your disposal
  • Better performance in your computer
  • Ribbon user interface heavily improved

Cons

• Open source applications may be as good as this package
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

The Best and High-Quality Version of Microsoft Office for Professionals

By Ivy Paloma

On Thursday, May 29, 2014

Microsoft Office 2010 Professional is a version of the productivity suite for Microsoft Windows: Microsoft Office. The 2010 version comprises of extended file format support and an updated user interface.

As an employee, Microsoft Office is a very important part of my software suite. I use it everywhere, and in any work that I do. This version offers loads of improvements and features over Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007. The new features such as customizable ribbons, improved graphics and font options are really incredible. Microsoft Office 2010 is a really good program if you can afford it. I do not know if there are more improvements from Microsoft Office 2007, but I like it.

Overall, I love this program. It is user friendly and easy to install which is most significant to me. I love the fact that I can link my other emails to Outlook and have it all in one place.

Pros

• You can easily email your documents
  • It also offers apps in other mobile devices
  • Excellent new version of Outlook

Cons

• The programming code changes in Office 2010
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

THIS IS A GREAT OFFICE SUITE PROGRAM WITH TAILOR-MADE PROGRAMS

By Hande Njr

On Thursday, October 16, 2014

This is a product of Microsoft which is supported under various Microsoft windows operating systems which are; windows XP service pack 3, windows 7, windows 8, windows vista, windows server 2003 R2, windows server 2008, windows server 2008 R2 and windows server 2012.The main applications on office 2010 are; Microsoft word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft excel, Microsoft access, Microsoft outlook, Microsoft one note and Microsoft publisher. It also has tools like Microsoft clip organizer, Microsoft 2010 Language preference, Microsoft 2010 upload center, Microsoft 2010, Microsoft office anytime upgrade and Digital certificate for VBA projects and picture manager. Each of these programs bear specific features that accomplish certain tasks thus; word is for reading, typing, and editing word format files, PowerPoint is used to create slideshows by editing templates. Microsoft access is a database creation and management tool, while Microsoft outlook is email hosting program. Microsoft excel is used to create spread sheets, One note is for notes creation and Publisher is used for publishing related tasks. The tools also have their specific purposes which are mostly self-explanatory for instance the picture manager is for viewing and editing pictures. Generally this is a great application from Microsoft.

Pros

• The application has numerous programs.
  • Each of the program is tailor-made for specific tasks.

Cons

• Some features on the programs may be complex.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

One of the Best Microsoft Program Gets Even More Better

By Christine Diaz

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Microsoft Office 2010 Professional is an edition of the MS Office Productivity suite for MS Windows operating system. This software includes user interface updates and extended file format support. The A-64 bit version is available but not for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP. As of December 31 in year 2011, this version has sold almost 200 million copies worldwide.

Microsoft Office 2010 Professional offers some great improvements and upgrades over 2007. Using this software I can now capture and insert screenshots directly into my document. The next one, I can apply new formatting effects to my text such as bevel, shadow, reflection and glow. In addition, Microsoft office 2010 improves productivity and simplifies the creation of documents.

Overall, I like this software. It is simple and very accurate. I think this one is much simpler to use and to understand than the old version of it. What a great software!

Pros

• Easy to use and understand
  • Nice built-in image editing tools

Cons

• The software is very pricey
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

An Essential Suite that Offers Complete Capabilities for Smooth Business Procedures

By Reinalei Jamir

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014

For me, MS Office 2010 Professional is one of the best comprehensive productivity suites available. It has a clear, simplified and customized interface. With this upgrade, it provides the best output experience across my PC. I like how this program assists me in facing challenges of today’s business environment without losing sight of what is essential for my work.

This edition, Office 2010, incorporates cut-down versions of Excel and Word. With this cuts, it includes advanced features such as tracking changes in Word and Excel. Moreover, I am very pleased that there are more features that are very useful to users. The ribbon in this upgrade is now clearer with its functions placed better now than the previous edition and I can even attach a custom ribbon to a template so I only acquire it when I need it.

Overall, Microsoft Office 2010 Professional is a very potent software. Whoever uses this program can adapt quickly since it is very easy to utilize and the settings are readily available.

Pros

• It has many new tools
  • Ribbon interface is now clearer

Cons

• Trimming web video in PowerPoint not supported
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Here comes the best office suite ever made: the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional

By Jackson Mbindyo

On Monday, April 6, 2015

Imagine an office suite that can handle a variety of files including DOC, PPT, XLS, DOCX, and XLSX and be able to use more than four file formats including PDF and ODP? That is the superiority that comes with the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional. This suite is just a perfect office mix and enables users to be able to manage email addresses through outlook, process rich texts and be able to create databases. Besides having all the above mentioned function it gives users the freedom to download more different free add-ins to increase its functions capacities.

Besides being very useful for offices this software is also very useful to students and trainees especially while preparing term papers and projects. It comes with a very intuitive interface that is very user friendly and has a great versatility. Microsoft Office 2010 Professional comes with easy to use templates which can be downloadable and can be used to add 3D effects, shadows and other visual elements in to already made documents.

Pros

• • An intuitive interface that is easy to use
  • • Support various document formats like PDF
  • • Can handle numerous varieties of files

Cons

• • It takes a long time and data bundles to download
  • • Only supported by windows OS
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Versatile Software that Offers an Effective Way to Approach Your Work Life

By Isay Almenanza

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I am one of the millions who use this potent productivity suite, and I think Microsoft Office has become a more rational software. I am quite impressed by the updates that MS has been making to their flagship suite. In this version, MS office 2010 has gotten better than the previous editions.

I like the new ribbon, it is now more approachable and easier to use. I can also make my own tabs, add tools and select an icon to use for the dropdown if there is not enough space to display all the icons. In addition, Excel is now more efficient and has new extra functions that help me visualize information. PowerPoint is also enhanced, with first-rate transitions and a simpler interface.

All in all, Microsoft Office 2010 Professional is a smart upgrade, but it is quite expensive. Nonetheless, it is a complete suite that brings an adequate and reasonable means to deal with our work life. It is also Powerful and resourceful enough to do lots of tasks.

Pros

• Ribbon interface is now more approachable
  • Performance is much faster and better

Cons

• The price is a bit high
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

A Software That Gives You Powerful New Tools To Express Your Ideas

By Rose Sincro

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014

MS Office 2010 is a good software for individual and business users who need productivity apps that produce professional level results. I just purchased this software from the market. I like Microsoft Office 2010 more compared to the 2003 and 2007 versions of it. In my opinion, this software is really good! It is more advanced, and it is very easy to understand as well. For all users saying that this software is too complicated, well I can say that they are just too old for this software. I personally think Microsoft Office 2010 Professional in an excellent product with a good price.

Overall, I love Microsoft Office 2010 Professional. Once you get used to this version, I am telling you that it is easier to use it than previous versions. I learned more things about Excel from this software than any of the previous versions. It is really cool! You must have this powerful software now!

Pros

• It has nice image editing tools
  • Supports add-ons for PowerPoint and Excel

Cons

• Technology integration may be clunky
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

New Version of MS Office Here At Last with Faster Performance and New Improved Outlook

By Maria Bernabe

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014

MS Office 2010 is a great development. I have to get used to the modern look. It has some tweaks I’ve been waiting for that may not be so noticeable. I couldn’t settle on an earlier version. It would be fine if MS Office was not so significant. The Microsoft way is, the bigger is better.

MS Office 2010 provided a good update and advance features to MS PowerPoint 2010. It has features embedding videos and co –authoring, the option to associate PowerPoint presentation to the Internet, as well as refined image editing tools. I may assume that these are high improvements.

There’s a huge change in all the backstage view. Every day across every application, it is now quickly becomes useful. When I select a file, it automatically launches a full screen view of the features that I’m having hard time to find in the earlier version of Microsoft Office. It formed together the File, Print View, Print, Permissions, and Versioning. There’s also a useful directory of the previous file and recent folders.

Pros

• Cability to use apps free online and to collaborate online
  • Able to sync calendar to the iPhone without even connecting it to PC

Cons

• Sheer size of the suite and different tools can be confusing
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: