REVIEW LIST

Tomb Raider : Underworld 1.1

an adventre game that you help find out why lara's mother disappeared

By Kevin Kimaita

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014

REVIEW

The main protagonist in this game is a girl called lara craft.For lara to escape her enemies she has to swing,jump or roll to some place and in a very funny way I just love this game.Lara lost her mother when she was young and so she goes on a journey to find out how this really happened.In her journey to discover how her mother disappeared she has to pass through the Mediterranean sea, artic sea and other places to fight her enemies so that she advances to the next level.The good thing with this game developers is that they have tutorial at the start of the game so it will help those are playing the game for the very first time to overcome or the hustles of knowing how the game is being played.

TOMB RAIDER UNDERWORLD 1.1 FEATURES

The following are the features of tomb raider underground 1.1

Great soundtrack

Stunning graphics from its predecessors

The body of the protagonists varies according to the nature of the environment.

CONCLUSION

Get maximum adventure by playing this game.

Pros

• it has a very simple gameplay
  • it has stunning graphics and looks real

Cons

• it can be boring sometimes
  • it is very addictive and can make one dwell on it
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

A Very Attractive Classic Adventure Game That Provides a Better Gameplay

By Daren Garius

On Friday, August 1, 2014

Eleven months ago I played the old version of this game, and yes I am very satisfied with its performance. After I tried playing it I decided to try a newer version on my Xbox 360. In my observation, I can see that Tomb Raider: Underworld is better than the previous one. In this game, all you have to do is to control the attractive protagonist while you get into the world of mysteries, magic and dangers. Any wrong step can be so fatal, so you have to check all of your movements and of course you have to use your mind to solve various puzzles that will appear in each level of the game. What I like about this is that the whole setting of the game is really great, and the sound effects and the graphics of it just blew me away! So what are you waiting for? If you want a thrilling adventure game I think this one is good for you.

Pros

• Excellent graphics, visuals and sound effects
  • Great action and adventure story

Cons

• Bad controls when in water
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Go in an adventure with Lara Croft in this epic game

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Thursday, September 4, 2014

There are a lot of improvements made on this game. At the same time, there were still some lingering issues as well. On the positive side, you will be amazed with the various movements of the protagonist, Lara Croft. Watching her swing, jump and roll to successfully get to the next goal or escape her enemies is really entertaining. The various environments are awe-striking and the graphics are astonishing. Also, the sound effects and voice acting are exceptional. Even the gameplay is equally exciting. The storyline is good although I think they should have added more into it. Also, the different puzzles are challenging and will keep you hooked on the game. On the downside, there are instances where you will encounter glitches and technical issues during the game that can be quite frustrating. There are several camera issues that are really annoying and affect the overall appeal of the game. Also, some combat scenes are just on average. But nevertheless, the game is great especially if you are a fan of the series.

Pros

• The various settings are remarkable
  • The voice acting is great

Cons

• The story is pretty simple
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: