REVIEW LIST

Mame32 0.177

MAME32 0.161 HAVE AN EMULATOR THAT YOU GET THE GAMES OF LONG TIME AGO

By Kevin Kimaita

On Friday, June 12, 2015

REVIEW

This is a certain software that makes you have the games of long time ago and then you just play them like the way you used to play them and get to enjoy and this made me get a lot of fun and this is because the old games such as pokeman I just got to find it here in this version of mame.Here also in this game emulator there is also a games arcade and here you will be able to get the various categories of games that you so wish desire to play them and then there will be filters in which you will get to fill in the details of the game that you want to play.

FEATURES

The features of this game are as follows

It is a game emulator in that you get to have the games of long time ago here

There are also filters to help you choose the game that you want.

CONCLUSION

It is very a very amazing software I must say.

Pros

• It is free to download
  • It is very simple to use

Cons

• when I used it sometimes it could hang up a lot
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Mame32 0.177

One Good Application That Can Emulate Arcade Games Using Your Computer

By Sam James

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015

In the past several years, there are lots of game devices that are out in market to give us some entertainment, fun and excitement, but for me, no one can replaced the joy that brings to me of an arcade games most especially the old games. That’s the reason why I've searched the Internet just to find a possible solution on how I can play all those great classic arcade games even without purchasing the specific device, until I found out this wonderful application and it’s called MAME. This application is one perfect solution on how we can play our favorite classic arcade games only using our PC at home. MAME, or Multi Arcade Machine Emulator, is a simple yet powerful application that can emulate different arcade games. So in short, you can play all the arcade games from 1970 up to these days even without availing those expensive arcade machines. Overall, this application is one great way on how we can play our all-time favorite classic arcade game without wasting some money. So if you are a big fan of some arcade games this must be the perfect application just right for you.

Pros

• You don’t need to waste money
  • You can play even old arcade games

Cons

• Some games does not work properly
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Mame32 0.177

Play your favorite arcade games in the comfort of your PC

By Daren Garius

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014

If you missed playing your favorite old arcade games, this is your chance. Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator or simply called MAME is what you need. As the name suggests, the application reproduces various games and you can use it on your desktop computer. You can play your cherished games from the previous decades and it is like playing the real thing. It has even improved some games which is great. This is the main purpose of this program - to maintain the old games so that it can still be enjoyed by the old and new generations. You can play around three thousand games so your choices are almost endless. You can enjoy playing Space Invaders, Donkey Kong, Metal Slug and many more. Even with the new and exciting games available today, it is always nice to go back and play your old favorites. Go back in time and have fun playing classic games at the comfort of your PC with this great program.

Pros

• Wide selection of games available
  • Does not eat up your PC resources

Cons

• There are games that freeze sometimes
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Mame32 0.177

One Perfect Solution on How You Can Play Classic Arcade Games Using Your Computer

By Sam James

On Monday, September 22, 2014

Classic arcade games are definitely so much fun to play with, especially when I’m playing with my friends. That’s why I’m glad when I found out that there is an application for computers where I can play again all my favorite arcade games even without having the specific arcade device, and this application is called MAME32. Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator also known as MAME is an application that can emulate any arcade games using your computer. Using this application you can now enjoy all classic up to modern days arcade games even without having any arcade devices. However, in order to use this program we need to provide ROM images. Most of the game images that we can get from the Internet cannot be used except if you have your own arcade machine. Luckily, the developers of this emulator can provide us few games’ ROM images so we can get started and easily understand its interface. All in all, MAME is a perfect solution for all the gamers out there who really want to enjoy playing their favorite arcade games even without purchasing a very expensive entertainment arcade machine.

Pros

• You can use it to play different arcade games
  • You don’t need to buy expensive arcade machines

Cons

• Quite hard to use by new users
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Mame32 0.177

Play and Enjoy Timeless Arcade Games with Better Graphics Settings

By Sam James

On Thursday, February 12, 2015

If you feel like you want to play classic arcade games again, then I think Mame32 can help you with that. This emulator lets you play your childhood arcade games like Metal Slug, Aero Fighters, Street Fighter, Blood Bros, Capt Commando and many more. It has a very simple interface that I think even novice users won’t encounter any difficulty with it. Plus, it has an online tutorial all over the Internet for further tips and guidelines. This emulator has tons of classic and exciting arcade games to play. You are also allowed to use cheats here for additional fun. Moreover, this emulator lets you apply different filters like ActiveX functions and shaders for you to have better graphics settings and to run the game smoothly. In addition, it also supports gamepad and joystick for better controls if ever you are not used to keyboards control settings. All in all, Mame32 is an excellent gaming emulator that allows you to play lots of timeless arcade games in a convenient and effective way.

Pros

• It supports joystick and gamepad devices
  • It offers lots of games

Cons

• Some games have lag issues
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: