REVIEW LIST

Mozilla Firefox 48.0.2

Stable web browser that Internet privacy is its top priority

By Beatrice Tan

On Friday, August 22, 2014

Since we are now living in Internet era, web browsing or surfing over the Internet has been a common activity may that be at home, office, school or anywhere for as long as you have an Internet access and a computer or mobile device. But before we could enter into those millions of web pages, we need to identify first the tool that can lead us there – web browser.

This web browser enables us to retrieve information resources over the World Wide Web that is accessed via the Internet. Due to fast pace of technology, web browser has its tremendous leap from just plane web browsing to a more exciting user experience. This is made possible by incorporating web browser powerful features. This web browser has a user-friendly graphical user interface that lets me customize its appearance according to the way I want it to function. I can add extensions, add-ons, plug-ins that I find useful. I can also open multiple tabs and bookmark my favorite websites. One of the things I love here most is its speed in navigating through web pages though there are multiple opened tabs, it is incomparable! Along with its speed is its promise to keep my privacy through its number of features and add-ons that take care of my personal information and footprints as I enjoy browsing.

In short, this web browser lets me navigate through web pages without worrying about my privacy – the most important thing to consider in web browsing especially when doing online transactions.

Pros

• Has a number of features to keep user's privacy
  • Can be downloaded for free

Cons

• Requires installation of libraries or packages when installing in GNU/Linux operating system
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Mozilla Firefox 48.0.2

increase your protection over malwares and spywares over the internet

By Pascal Kashamuka

On Monday, November 30, 2015

mozilla firefox is web browser that lets you browse the internet with maximum protection as possible because they have intergrated their browser in such a way that the hackers will not be able to take hold of your personal information when you visit their websites and that is why i just love mozilla.It is free to download which you can kindly do it here and it does not have so regular updates so dont you worry.On its homepage at the bottom there are some icons for add ons history the options icons and in the option icons you are going to find the following features that is the pop up blockers which you can check or uncheck and prevent pop ups from appearing on your computer as you are surfing the internet.

this wonderful features have made mozilla to be the leading web browser in the world and everyone now has it.

Pros

• it prevent its users from malwares and spy wares
  • you can manage ad ons with mozilla

Cons

• sometimes it can be very slow
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Mozilla Firefox 48.0.2

Great free open source web browser Mozilla Firefox review by James Meyette.

By James Meyette

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Mozilla Firefox, Initially released in 2002 the open source browser can be used on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android Operating System. They are also currently building their own Smartphone OS called “Firefox OS”. The browser its selft can open any current, or outdated web page and uses standards for HTML4, HTML5, XML, MathML, XHTML, SVG 1.1, JS, CSS3, Atom, and RSS.

Incredibly small binary package holding at only 22MB and all the functionality you could ask for from a modern web browser. This is by far one of the best browsers available according to all of their users.

Some of the features that Mozilla offers include but are not limited to: Tabbed Browsing, SpellCheck, live bookmarks, smart bookmarks, DL manager and geolocation(provided by Google services.)

The browser and everything within in it is available in 79 languages as of of this review posting date Including British and American English, European and Argentine Spanish, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Russian, Ukrainian, Romanian, French, etc

Over all this is one of my preffered web browsers and a go to web browser when people ask for suggestions as to what they should use as their default.

You can download Mozilla Firefox for free here:

Pros

• Clean easy to use, easily understood interface
  • Fast web browser easily replaces Internet Explorer
  • Many features, small binary download

Cons

• Doesn't have some of the same functionalities as "Torch"for example
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Mozilla Firefox 48.0.2

THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW BEST WEB BROWSERS OF THE TWENTY FIRST CENTURY

By Frank Kanyua

On Monday, September 1, 2014

REVIEW

Mozilla firefox was specially designed to suit those computers with slow internet connection.The browser has been upgraded to meet certain specification that it didnt meet in the other versions.It gives an exception for the liveware to choose the default browse he or she want.The aspect that gives mozilla its uniqueness is the fact that it can run smoothly on any pc be it mac,microsoft ios or any other without glitches.It also blocks ad ons from sites thus keeps your pc running fast.It also accepts extensions which can help the user.Customization is also a factor that helps mozilla.you can choose from a blank screen cover or themed cover.Once installed mozilla has google as the default search option which you can later change to bing,yahoo or even safaris if you want.I hate the fact that once a new version of mozilla is introduced to the market.The one you have doesnt give you any peace of mind,pop ups everytime saying you need to upgrade.Mozilla also give you a warning if you want to close multiple tabs at once and also if you want to leave any page without finishing what you were doing.It also has the ability to remember passwords to the sites you choose and ignore the rest.In the download sector mozilla offers a choice to choose where you want all the downloads to be stored.

After using mozilla firefox and internet explorer,i saw that internet explorer is better at utizing mega bits hence opens pages faster than mozilla when the connection at hand is fairly slow.mozilla sometimes tends to lag behind until it finishes open the whole page.But if the connection is just the normal slow it will open very fast.

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS

Win xp or later

50mb free hdd space

256mb ram

CONCLUSION

Mozilla firefox as a browser has its own unique features,so does any other browser.

Pros

• Extension are attached without any glitches
  • Userbility and customisation is easy

Cons

• upgrade messages are just a bother
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Mozilla Firefox 48.0.2

JUST OPEN MANY TABS AT ONCE AND HAVE A FSTER BROWSING EXPERIENCE

By Martin Maguna

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015

REVIEW

This in an application that is basically used for internet browsing which offers fast services and it an update from some of the previous versions. The good thing is that you can bookmark some of the websites that you normally use very often and that helps in saving time a lot because you do not have to keep on entering the url of the page and you just visit it directly. Also they is also a tab for history that is whereby you can view a users web browsing history to be able to know what a particular user was doing on the internet a particular time.

FEATURES

This version of Mozilla Firefox has the following features

Compatible with the latest website technologies

One can open several tabs and view different pages at the same time

It is very fast compared to the previous versions

You can bookmark a certain page

CONCLUSION

It is fast and compatible with many website versions I just like it.

Pros

• It is very fast compared to its predecessors
  • You can bookmark your favorite pages

Cons

• some versions are not compatible with it.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Mozilla Firefox 48.0.2

BROWSING THROUGH THE INTERNET WITH THE FASTEST SEARCH ENGINE THAT IS POWERFUL FOR YOUR PC.

By Shikoh Kariuki

On Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Mozilla Firefox has been rated as one of the fastest search engine. It is a powerful engine you’re your PC and also the user interface is perfect. In Mozilla Firefox you can also use it for developing add-ons by downloading.

With this open internet source you can easily open up many tabs at once and do many things without switching a tab to open something else. It also has suggestion engine that makes you to search for something much faster and you can use key words to visit a site. It is a secure browser to use since it has anti-phishing security and detects malwares in your system. It also has pop up blocker that is annoying but is powerful in eliminating the advertisement windows that appear on webpages.In most offices you will find that Mozilla Firefox is commonly used because of its speed and security in keeping personal data safe.

In conclusion Mozilla Firefox has been developed to up to date. You can easily search for sites that have been visited before and get information that you need. Talk about accessing information and where you can browse and get it fast and reliable information it is only in Mozilla Firefox.

Pros

• It keeps data into its memory and secures it.
  • It is very fast and reliable to browse.

Cons

• t has pop up messages that are a bother.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Mozilla Firefox 48.0.2

Use and enjoy the fastest web browser the mozilla firefox

By Reka Gimbi

This is a web browser which is very fast to use. It opens web pages very fast. It is also secure to use and also safe. Being fast to use gives you an added advantage because it uses less memory of the computer. With mozilla firefox you can search and find sites in seconds and that is also an advantage.

Most offices use mozilla firefox due to its speed and good results.

Offices also use it due to its safety, because when surfing someone leaves personal data behind, mozilla has made it secure by protecting the data and keeping it safe.

Mozilla firefox has made some developments and so the browser is now developed and up to date to go along with this new technology. With its development, videos and audios are now of good quality and as the user you can be proud to work using mozilla. In the main tool bar you can search the previously visited sites by just clicking on the first letter of the site and the whole word or sentence appears, thanks to its high memory. With this digital technology we need fast working browsers and if mozilla continues to update its functions it will be always on the lead

Pros

• Very easy and fast to use
  • Secure to use and save your data in
  • Keeps memory so you can search with minimal time

Cons

• Not very fast when performing a number of actions
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Mozilla Firefox 48.0.2

Browsing Made Even Better with More Awesome Features for Every User

By Ivy Paloma

On Monday, April 14, 2014

I love Mozilla Firefox! I’ve been using since it came out and never had a lot of issues with it. I’ve tried other popular and most commonly used browsers, but for me, nothing beats Firefox. I use it for regular Internet activities like surfing the web, accessing emails, playing browser games and I also use it for my work. When it comes to looks and features, I still prefer Firefox over other browsers.

When you pull up the Add-ons feature under the Tools option, that is where you will see different add-ons to choose from, as well as extensions, plug-ins, etc. One of the add-ons I use is the Colorful Tabs. It does not do much but it just looks good to have different colors per tab. I also love that you can customize the bookmarks and save your favorite and frequently visited websites in the Bookmarks Toolbar. One more thing that I like about Mozilla Firefox is that you can create multiple browser profiles. For example, you can log-in to your Facebook account on one profile and a different account on the other, no need to use another browser! Plus, you can setup multiple profiles, save shortcuts to your desktop and rename them. If you want to try it, just search Google and you’ll find easy to follow directions on how to set this up.

Like I said earlier, you will not encounter a lot of problems with this browser, plus, updates are automatic.

Pros

• Very easy to install and update
  • Highly customizable, fast and safe to use
  • Lots of themes and add-ons to choose from
  • Lots of great features for every user

Cons

• May not be so reliable on slow computers
  • Compatibility issue/s with some websites
  • Known for high RAM usage
  • Slow webpage download when running multiple plug-ins
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Mozilla Firefox 48.0.2

The Internet is even more free thanks to Mozilla Firefox browser

By Will Terry

On Monday, April 14, 2014

This browser has been my default browsing option for a long time until Google Chrome appeared in my life. Mozilla Firefox was the first alternative to Internet Explorer I’ve ever tried, and it was really helpful since the novelties that new websites asked for there were included in this Internet browser. The philosophy of this application really fits what I wanted at that moment, lots of plugins to download for free with helpful development kits to try to make your own version of the browser or to increase the number of available tools for it.

The bad part comes when you talk about the optimization of your computer resources. For browsing websites, it requires a high amount of RAM memory, and that can slow down the speed while you are surfing the web. For this reason, there are some users that prefer other application instead of Mozilla Firefox, but this browser is really recommendable, and I still use it even after so much time. The interface has changed all over this time, now it is more minimalistic than before and even more beauty, placing only the parts you will use in the main screen in order to attract the attention to the part that is really important, the website.

Pros

• Large number of tools available for its use
  • Large number of tools available for its use
  • Powerful and compatible with most of Internet elements

Cons

• Its use of RAM memory is not that good
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Mozilla Firefox 48.0.2

MOZILLA FIRFOX 38.0.1is a good internet browser and a good application to use

By Finch-McAce Hans

On Monday, September 7, 2015

It is an internet browser which offers full featured tools for improving your experience with the surfing web it is an open source hat is highly customizable. The good thing about this updated application is that it as new features which make its performance more good for example the anti phishing security which protects your files from the virus which affects files.

The interface of this browser too is user friendly and it has new features that make it outstanding from the other browser making it unique. It is user friendly as it is easy to use such that even for the first time users it can never be that difficult unless one wants it to b difficult.

FEATURES

Improved tab browsing

The speed browsing is high

Protection that is active against viruses and malware therefore protecting your files

CONCLUSION

This updated version is better and it is user friendly because it is easy to use and very fast compared to the earlier version

Pros

• it is an apgraded version
  • it is an easy application to use

Cons

• it is very addictive to use
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Mozilla Firefox 48.0.2

mozilla firefox is the new trend in the market in this era

By Kevin Kimaita

MOZILLA FIREFOX

REVIEW

This is a software that is used as a search engine by millions of users around the world.Its very fast and proides a better browsing experience than other search engines.It also provides a better,detailed and a very wide variety of searches and this makes the user to be able to choose the search that best suites them.It also protects the computer from spyware.

FEATURES

The following are the features for mozilla firefox

Spell checking.Firefox has an inbulit spell checker that enables a user while typing for a search in the tab it also corrects a user.

Improved tabbed browsing.Mozilla firefox enables a user to open very many tabs at once and one can multi task that is do very many things at once to avoid inconviniences.

Seach suggestion.As you type on the search engine various suggestions appear to save you time on typing the whole search.

SYSYTEM REQUIREMENTS

The following are the minimum system requirements to download mizilla firefox on your pc

operating system windows xp or later

processor pentium 4 or later

memory 512 mb ram

hard drive space 200 mb

CONCLUSION

fastest seach engine and saves time and also data

Pros

• it is very very fast
  • it is very very reliable

Cons

• when a new version is out it keeps on a user to update a new version.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Mozilla Firefox 48.0.2

Start navigate on Internet with this web browser, Mozilla Firefox

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Friday, May 30, 2014

Mozilla Firefox is a web browser open source and free software. This web browser is improved loading speed of the pages, the perite synchronization with different devices software: Allows Firefox desktop browser to connect mobile devices to access the browsing history and surfing from a mobile with the same tabs open and passwords stored in the desktop application.

Mozilla Firefox has a wide customization: In Manager redesigned to allow discover and install add-ons while using Firefox. Download Manager also allows to view, manage and disable third-party plugins. Large number of themes to change the appearance of the browser. Modified to sort organize, add or remove buttons or fields interface. Navigation bar with autocomplete, including possible matches search history, bookmarked sites and open tabs. Improved Interface: The tabs are at the top of the Navigation Bar. It also includes the Firefox button with items grouped into a single button for easy access menu

Pros

• You can restore the last session
  • Mozilla Firefox has great coverage and blocking Malware

Cons

• If you install many extensions, the browser will slow and may cause some problems
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Mozilla Firefox 48.0.2

surf the internet with mozilla firefox and enjoy protection of scammers

By Benson Mutwiri

On Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Mozilla firefox is a web browser that has been existence for so long and basically all that it does is to help you to surf the internet.The user interface is very organized and the reason that I am saying this is because it has an icon for downloads in which all the files that you have downloaded will be stored here very fast with new and improved download speed of Mozilla firefox.

There are add ons that have been improved not forgetting to mention the history which shows the websites that the user of the computer has been viewing and you can decide to delete all the history.

Features

Features for Mozilla firefox 38.0.1

New and improved user interface.

The user can restore a previous session if it was interrupted.

It prevents you from hackers to hack your private and confidential information.

They have got new and improved tabs.

Conclusion

It is the best internet browser that I have come across so far.

Pros

• it is the best internet browser so far
  • it prevents your information from scammers

Cons

• some times it has too many ad ons
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Mozilla Firefox 48.0.2

Enjoy browsing with the best browser in the world by using the Mozilla Firefox

By Jackson Mbindyo

On Thursday, March 26, 2015

The internet is the most widely used tool of communication in the world today. It helps connect the world to make it a global village. However using the internet need one to use a browser that will enable one to surf the internet with much easy. Mozilla Firefox has just passed the test for providing wonderful surfing experience. This browser is highly customized and enhanced to make surfing easier. It comes with new setups and features which include enhanced performance and anti-phishing security helping ensure that information is secure.

Another wonderful feature of this browser is its user friendly interface which is very easy to use. Mozilla Firefox is compatible with today web technologies including HTML5, HD video content among others. Users can also download add-ons to make their surfing experience friendlier.

While using this browser one is ensured of high speed browsing speed and a real time protection against computer malwares.

Pros

• • High browsing speed in all websites
  • • Ability to ensure protection from viruses and other malwares
  • • Very easy to use even for beginners

Cons

• • Requires a lot of space to install
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Mozilla Firefox 48.0.2

MOZILLA FIREFOX 34.0.5 COMES UP AS THE MOST EFFECTIVE INTERNET BROWSER TOOL OF ALL TIME

By Dann Kamau

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014

MOZILLA FIREFOX 34.0.5

Mozilla Firefox, the name sounds exotic. I use it regularly to access the internet and find it easy and comfortable to use. Pointing the mouse on Mozilla Firefox item on the desktop, I feel like I am holding the real fox by the ropes and then click to unleash it on its prey to devour.

This internet browser takes me directly to the internet page within seconds. On this page I find full featured tools showing the web sites options. We have sites like Hotmail, Facebook, Google, Yahoo etc. I find it very easy to use as just pointing the mouse at the tool bar of the site I want e.g Yahoo, I will be taken directly to it. The browser is very efficient, very fast and navigation ability well co-ordinated.

The browser has several add on features not found in earlier browsers. We had pop up advertisement messages now and then, but in Mozilla FireFox it looks like they have been blocked. The browser also comes with enhanced features to guard against threats like phising, virus attacks etc. All in all I can say that Mozilla Firefox is a browser with full featured tools to improve on internet browsing.

Pros:

Pros

• It is very fast and a very reliable tool
  • The tool makes internet navigation very enjoyable

Cons

• Keeping abreast of virus, phising and malware developers
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: