REVIEW LIST

UK Truck Simulator 1.32

experience a whole lot of new things behind the steering and drive the tracj all around uk

By Joeli Mut

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015

this game is very intresting thou it did not give me a very big challenge such as the other games like need for speed games gave me a challenge.After installing the game you will choose your track and then drive it though it goes very very slow i actually did not like the speed at all what follows next is you following the directions as labelled on the roads with the task of delivering some certain goods to their final destination.The track looks like a good one more to say like a real one because you will see the speeddometer and then side mirrors to see who is going behind you and avoid any avoidable accidents whatsover.

Thats all you are going to find here so not much of fun and not so very captivating but you can play it and avoid monotony of the fast racing cars and experience the joy of riding trucks all over the streets of the united kingdom

Pros

• you have to complete the assignment of delevering goods
  • simple game play has been incorporated here

Cons

• no storyline to follow so boring
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

UK Truck Simulator 1.32

One Good Simulator Game Where You Will Experience to See Different Landmarks in Europe

By Daren Garius

On Friday, August 22, 2014

UK Truck Simulator is probably one of the best simulator games ever made. I cannot believe that playing this kind of simulator is as fun as if you are driving like a real big truck. UK Truck Simulator is the most relaxing simulator game I've ever played. However, this game can also be very intense especially when your truck is carrying some fragile cargo. One of the good aspects of this simulator game is the scenery. It is more realistic particularly when it is raining inside the game. I almost have the same feeling whenever it is raining outside of our house. In this simulator game, there are a lot of places where you can go to, and you can actually see most of the landmarks in every city in Europe by playing this game. There’s a lot of things that you can do in this simulator game such as, exploring the city, find and get hired, hire some personnel yourself, buy different trucks and garages. I would say that, you will never get bored playing this fantastic simulator game.

Pros

• It has an excellent atmosphere
  • Very realistic road and graphics

Cons

• The steering is very sensitive
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

UK Truck Simulator 1.32

UK TRUCK SIMULATOR 1.32 it is a good kind of game to play

By Finch-McAce Hans

On Monday, August 24, 2015

It is a good kind of game to play and you enjoy playing it. Once you download this game you will complete every mission to get money and reputation points. In his game you get an absolute new experience in driving a truck by yourself in various cities of UK. The game play is very simple i got to enjoy the game considering that i fear trucks personally i enjoyed it anyway the graphics of the game are quite realistic and the weather effects are amazing too you get to learn a lot in this game while playing.

FETURES

Different great cities u.k , for example Manchester London among others

It is into detail

You can upgrade your track

Hs great effects

CONCLUSION

It is a good game to play and fun to play yuenjoy playing the game even as a first play it is fun and enjoying. although it can be a fun game to play it is tiresome to play nd very addictive to play so much

Pros

• good graphics in the game very good
  • it is a fun game to play

Cons

• it is a very addictive game to play
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

UK Truck Simulator 1.32

take up your truck and carry some different cargo all around europe

By Jayson Kimathi

On Wednesday, February 10, 2016

this is a truck simulator game in that you will have the goal of delivering the various cargo that you have been assigned to the various destinations you have been sent to.When you download the game you will be given the option of choosing the truck that you want to buy and then you will be given a certain destination to deliver this goods to.I had the opportunity to drive the cargo in various cities in united kingdom for example manchester home for my favourite team manchester united and also newcastle which has also has a very great team in england named after.There are maps to guide you all along and a timer to kie you in the duration that you are going to deliver the goods.If you are within the didicated time you will be awarded with some cash and with the cash you can upgrade your truck so that it can move even faster and deliver the goods.

Pros

• the scenaries in europe and very realistic
  • the turck you are having can be upgraded

Cons

• you can never have enough of the game
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

UK Truck Simulator 1.32

Learn the ropes of truck driving in this engaging and fun game

By Sam James

On Thursday, September 4, 2014

Personally, I am not fond of trucks especially on the highway. I feel like I should not get near such large vehicles to prevent road accidents. For me, they are one of the major causes of traffic especially during rush hours. But to my amazement, I enjoyed playing UK Truck Simulator especially the first time I tried it. The title may not sound appealing but once you learn how to manage the controls, it is actually addicting. With this simulation game, you get to experience being a truck driver and travel around the roads of UK. The gameplay is fairly simple. You need to pick up and deliver cargo from one city to another. You have to make sure that you drive efficiently and carefully to prevent any untoward incidents. You also need to earn money by making successful trips in order to upgrade your truck and eventually have your own company. The graphics are superb and the weather effects are very realistic. If you want to experience how to drive various trucks or if you're a trucking fan, you will enjoy this game.

Pros

• Awesome graphics and weather effects
  • You can establish your own business

Cons

• The map interface is sometimes vague
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: