REVIEW LIST

Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3

A Classic Strategy Game that Brings Balance and Fast-pace Gameplay

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Friday, July 18, 2014

In my opinion, some of the critics of Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 are a little too mean. I think this RTS game is one of the finest C&C to date. For me, it is much better than Command & Conquer 3. There may be some pitfalls in this game like the short campaign and the graphics is a bit cartoonish. But it is still a very entertaining and intense game to play. I find this game has more balance unlike the other versions. It gives you a stable approach for attacking enemies and defending your base. Also, the storyline is very striking and as well as the ending for each campaign. I also noticed that there are some actors and actresses who are involved in this game like Jamie Chung, Malcolm McDowell and many more. All in all, C&C: Red Alert 3 is an excellent RTS game with exciting and riveting gameplay. Also, it offers some humor that makes it more enjoyable to play.

Pros

• The game offers more balance
  • Has an intense and exciting gameplay

Cons

• Graphics is a bit cartoonish
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3

Another Command and Conquer Series That Has All the Missing Piece of One Good RTS Game

By Sam James

On Friday, July 18, 2014

Red Alert 3 has done something which is different in its genre. Included in this series is the complete cooperative campaign and at the same time brings back the series with cheerful and classic styles as well as action-oriented gameplay. The important update in this game is the whole single-player game. This feature has been designed using co-op in mind. You are allowed to play with another player, or you can just play with AI. If you are playing with your friends you can use the built-in voice chat inside the game, and also, you have the ability to put markers on the map to catch their attention. While if you choose to play with a computer, you can just tell orders for them to take hold a particular location, or even strike a specific target if you want. All in all, Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 was so much fun to play because of all the new features where I spend so much time by just doing them over and over.

Pros

• Lots of new units included
  • The co-op mode is well-designed

Cons

• Some part in versus mode is boring
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: