REVIEW LIST

Call Of Duty 2

THE IMAGINATIVE WAR GAME THAT PORTLAYS EVENTS THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED IN WORLD WAR 11

By Dann Kamau

On Monday, June 1, 2015

Call of Duty 2

To the eyes and minds of the human race there is nothing more captivating than watching men of war battling it out on the fields. This is what happens as you play the game Call of Duty 2, a second installment of the Call of Duty (COD) franchise. This update really comes with a difference as everything about COD seems to have been improved. The setup of this game is done in the Second World War and portrays most of its history, though some scenes change this as the writer introduces licensed artistic ones.

The game is about world superpower Nations carrying out campaign battles to acquire supremacy. The events in this game are portrayed through the eyes of Vassilli Ivonovich Kostov leading the Russian campaign, Sergeant John Davis and Major David Welsh the British campaign and the U.S.A one by Corporal Bill Taylor.

The development of this game is almost perfect. What with the state of art design of special features, effects like sound and visual which are perfect and portrays the game as if it is a real life situation. Though the game does not follow a specific sequence in campaign development, it portrays events that could have happened.

Pros

• Special effects like sound, visual etc are very good
  • -COD 2 PC multiplayer server can hold even up to 64 players

Cons

• The game apparently lacks drivable vehicles
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Call Of Duty 2

call of duty 2 is a free download game based on real stories

By Merci Johnson

On Thursday, November 19, 2015

CALL OF DUTY 2

Call of duty 2 is a download game based on real stories. Its storyline is dramatic and very enjoyable. Its graphics are awesome and fantastic. The soldiers are called by their sergent and told to report on duty immediately that there is an emergency. They will report immediately and realizes that the village has been attacked by enemies. There is no time to take instructions because the whole thing is very urgent. You will see them taking their weapons hurriedly and getting ready for the important task ahead. They will start shooting at their enemies so as to save the villagers who have been attacked by robbers. They will fighting mercilessly killing instantly their enemies and saving children and women from their enemies.

FEATURES

- Multiplayer both online and offline

- Improved graphics

- Realistic gameplay and storyline

- Variety of weapons used

- New ability of characters especially climbing walls

CONCLUSION

Energetic and fantastic gameplay indeed.

Pros

• variety of weapons used by players
  • new ability of characters in the game

Cons

• it is very addictive and consumes a lot of time
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Call Of Duty 2

The Best Call Of Duty Series I Have Ever Played

By Sam James

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015

An exceptional game – that’s how I describe the 2nd Call of Duty game. I have wanted to play this game since I was in college, but now that I have finally played it 6 years after its release, I can totally say that it is a good game. It was the most popular game played on Xbox Live. The controls and the gameplay are very solid. The options are good. The iron sights have the perfect balance between field and zoom view. The graphics are good than World at War in terms of the environments and lighting. The guns are satisfying, and the multiplayer mode is very simple because you just have to choose any weapons that are available for your team. Moreover, this game has a split screen for 4 players and system link for large LAN parties. Also, the campaign of the game is very long, but fairly decent and good. All in all, this game is the best war game I have ever played!

Pros

• Meaningful and clever additions to multiplayer
  • A campaign driven by outstanding pacing and varied encounters

Cons

• The maps are too large
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Call Of Duty 2

The Best and Very Realistic War Game That You Will Experience

By Sam James

On Thursday, August 20, 2015

Call of Duty two is a good war game. It may not be a realistic game, but its storyline is very dramatic, compelling and epic in scale. After so many years, I just have to mention that this version is the best Call of Duty released on the market. The campaign is not focused on itself like the last COD games. It is just a straightforward WW2 shooter game. To be honest, this is my favorite shooter game ever. The single player is fun and entertaining, that made me feel like I was in a real war. It was exciting and full of emotion. Also, the multiplayer was the best multiplayer I have ever experienced on a game like this. All I can say is Call of Duty 2 can get you easily hooked and it is very enjoyable. If you prefer WW2 weapons more than modern high-tech ones, this game is good. The rifle is only available in the multiplayer mode will keep you going for many years.

Pros

• Great campaign plot and multiplayer
  • The game storylines are based on real, historic events

Cons

• New cod casting tool is hamstrung
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: