REVIEW LIST

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Full Version

The multiplayer mode of this addicting game is totally great

By Daren Garius

On Friday, October 17, 2014

If you had fun playing Battlefield: Bad Company, you will also enjoy their second release. The single-player campaign in this game is pretty good but its multiplayer mode is exceptional. If it's your first time to encounter this title, the plot is fairly simple. A group of soldiers must travel various locations to search for a weapon that can cause massive destruction before it goes to the wrong hand. You will be amazed by the beautiful graphics and different environments featured in this game. The detailed scenes added more depth to the game. You will be hooked because of the cinematic action and nice dialogues as well. The gameplay is terrific and provided more diversity in the action-packed game. On the multiplayer campaign, you can select from different class systems. It helps direct your approach to the various encounters with your enemies. What I like about it is the option to obtain new weapons and gadgets when you win games. At the same time, you can unlock these objects when you finish challenges or kill a lot of your adversaries. Overall, Battlefield Bad Company 2 is a great game and worth playing.

Pros

• The graphics and environments look stunning
  • The game provides great cinematic scenes

Cons

• The maps are quite inconsistent
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

The second installment of this fantastic game is definitely a must have

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Friday, September 19, 2014

I find the first installment of this game very addicting but the second release is far more exciting. The story is pretty simple but the action scenarios are exhilarating. There are many weapons at your disposal and you can unlock more when you kill your enemies or when you complete certain challenges. I particularly like the grenade launchers because of the great damage they can do. The single-player campaign will test your strategies and techniques to fight the enemies. On the other hand, the multiplayer campaign will require team effort in order to be successful. The class system is a notable feature in this action-packed game. It will appeal to all gamers even if it's your first time to play this FPS game. As you progress through the game, you will be able to uncover new gadgets and abilities. Aside from the gameplay, the game boasts of breathtaking backdrops, great sound, superb campaigns and above average voice acting. All in all, Battlefield Bad Company 2 is a thrilling and fun game.

Pros

• The destructible environments are awesome
  • The multiplayer campaign is fantastic

Cons

• The story is quite simple
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

One of the Best Military Shooting Game That You Will Ever Play

By Sam James

On Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I am a fan of the Battlefield series, and I have to say Battlefield Bad Company 2 is one of the excellent military shooting games that I have ever played. For me, the graphics is just awesome. It is very realistic. The visual effects are top-notched and the settings are very detailed. I also like its sound effects, the explosions and gunshots are very authentic that it definitely added some flavor to the game. Moreover, I find its control quite easy to manage, though I think flying an aircraft in this game is still quite complicated, but with little practice, you will get used to it. In terms of multi-player mode, I noticed that the vehicles here are quite reduced unlike its other editions. But for me, it is a good revamped because the game will be more balanced. I also like that that almost everything in the surroundings is vulnerable, so structures can be damaged by any explosions. However, the major flaw of this game is that it has a high ping, which causes the game to have lags. Nonetheless, Battlefield Bad Company 2 is a superb game that let you experience realistic military combat gameplay.

Pros

• It has an awesome graphics display
  • It has very good sound effects

Cons

• It has a lagging issue
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: