REVIEW LIST

QUAKE III Arena

If you are into Deathmatch, this game will suit you

By Sam James

On Monday, January 19, 2015

I enjoy FPS games and that is one of the reasons why I am a hardcore fan of this series. I love this game because of the various characters available. There are so many maps that makes the game more fun to play. The single-player option is nice and you get to fight against bots. On the other hand, the multiplayer option is one of the best I've played. You have four options available and they are all addicting and exciting. I like the Free for All and Team Deathmatch. But you can also choose to play Capture the Flag or Tournament if you want. Also, you will appreciate the stunning graphics and beautiful characters in the game. The different environments are breathtaking. The sounds are impressive as well. On the downside, I find the weapons in the game unremarkable. All in all, QUAKE III Arena is an excellent game and worth playing. The game looks awesome, sounds great and the multiplayer mode is phenomenal.

Pros

• Fantastic gameplay and amazing graphics
  • Remarkable sound effects and great characters

Cons

• The AI is not that good
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

QUAKE III Arena

quake 3 arena gameplay is and interesting and funny game to play

By Merci Johnson

On Thursday, November 19, 2015

QUAKE 3 ARENA GAMEPLAY

Quake 3 game is very interesting to play. Its also fun and you enjoy it very much to watch or even to play it. The more you play the more you enjoy it. The animation of dodging the rockets and blowing of muscle pieces is really worth of watching and enjoying this game. The weapons in the game are kept in two types graphics. If you choose to keep simple ones it shows a rocket or shotgun symbol or just a small box but is saves your graphic memory. The other type is 3D animated. This option really activates the game main aim and also increases your adrenaline level towards your fingers making them move and click more faster. The animated 3D ammunitions are now so deep drawn in the game that it takes the actual shape of a rocket launcher or a shotgun.

FEATURES

- Its graphics are well arranged

- Animations and graphics saved in your memory

- Activates the game and increases the adrenaline level

Conclusion

The game is full of fun to play

Pros

• it plays on any system
  • its graphics are low but performs well

Cons

• the game is too complicated to play
Playability: