REVIEW LIST

Hitman: Blood Money

One of the Best Classic Stealth Game with Action-packed Gaming Experience

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Friday, August 1, 2014

Blood Money is my favorite Hitman game. For me, it is not only the greatest game in its series, but also one of the best in its genre. I find its gameplay simple yet very effective, you can choose and use lots of weapons and you can also upgrade it to make it stronger. I like that Agent 47 can now do melee combat and make use of his enemy as shield when he gets into trouble. I am also impressed with its sounds and voice-acting. It is simply amazing and definitely gives you a motivation to keep playing this game. Even though this game came out years ago, it is still on heck of a game. It certainly never gets old. I know the graphics is a bit outdated, but who cares, as long as the gameplay is rock-solid, the storyline is very good, and most importantly the joy that this game gives to me that is all enough for me. If you are a real Hitman fan, you will definitely like this game.

Pros

• Lots of weapon to choose from
  • It has an action-packed gameplay

Cons

• Graphics is a bit outdated
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Hitman: Blood Money game review for PhpNuke by James Meyette.

By James Meyette

On Monday, October 6, 2014

Hitman: Blood Money, is a game in which you play the role of a hitman and your objective is to take out different characters that are your targets, the game starts you of in like a tutorial where it gives you step by step instructions of where to go and what to do. After the tutorial mission is over you are pretty much on your own in figuring out what the next step is.

The graphics of hitman: Blood money are better than the graphics of the previous hitman titles and the game play is a bit more immersive. Even the tutorial mission is challenging enough for players to get a good feel of the reality of the game and it is not a title that you can just walk through for the most part.

Overall I am happy to have tried this game out and am debating on making a purchase of the full version as it is available on steam for a fair price.

Pros

• Good game play through out the entire demo
  • Decent graphic style and simple user interface

Cons

• The games graphics could be better
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

A Very Entertaining and Fun Action Game with A Great Storyline

By Sam James

On Thursday, September 4, 2014

I have this game for the XBox version, but I play it on my computer monitor as well, to gain HD TV graphics. I must say that this game in the series is really great compared to the other versions of it. The graphics and the visuals are really good and the game itself is so fun. Honestly, I can’t find any errors with this game. I absolutely love the story that played through. The gameplay is very smooth, the sound effects are great and the AI makes the game more realistic. What makes this game more interesting to me is that it gives me the excitement that I can’t have with other war games out there. With this game, I can do whatever I want. So what are you waiting for? You better try it now and see how things work. Explore it as much as you want and play it with your family and friends!

Pros

• Great graphics and simple controls
  • Very entertaining and addictive game

Cons

• The game frequently crashes and lags
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: