REVIEW LIST

Nimbuzz 2.9.4

Nimbuzz 2.9.4 will help you to communicate with your friends and family

By Vowcay Rwigi

On Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The rise in online messaging platforms has made it so that we have come to have so many contact lists with many different friends on each list. With Nimbuzz you are going to have access with your friends lists and be able to communicate and send files back and forth. Nimbuzz is a free instant messaging tool that is best used on PC. This software is very simple to download and the initialization process is quite simple. The interface is intuitive and very user friendly so it will not pose a problem to a new user. Nimbuzz will gather all your different online messengers and social networks to allow you to chat with your friends and contacts on any of the lists you have. You will be able to send text messages and share your photos or audio files instantly across this platform. This tool will give you access to the free calls feature. The audio quality on the free calls is very good and will leave you asking for more. All this are possible through your computer and they are structured to have very economical maintenance conditions thus ensuring that you make calls at a very affordable cost be it local or international. Get this tool and redefine your communications on your computer with the people in your life. This program gives everything that it promises and more.

Pros

• Pool all your contact lists to have a better management of your lists.
  • Make calls at a very affordable low cost.

Cons

• It will charge you to make calls to phones from your PC.
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Nimbuzz 2.9.4

Nimbuzz 2.9.4 will help you to communicate with your friends and family

By Vowcay Rwigi

On Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The rise in online messaging platforms has made it so that we have come to have so many contact lists with many different friends on each list. With Nimbuzz you are going to have access with your friends lists and be able to communicate and send files back and forth. Nimbuzz is a free instant messaging tool that is best used on PC. This software is very simple to download and the initialization process is quite simple. The interface is intuitive and very user friendly so it will not pose a problem to a new user. Nimbuzz will gather all your different online messengers and social networks to allow you to chat with your friends and contacts on any of the lists you have. You will be able to send text messages and share your photos or audio files instantly across this platform. This tool will give you access to the free calls feature. The audio quality on the free calls is very good and will leave you asking for more. All this are possible through your computer and they are structured to have very economical maintenance conditions thus ensuring that you make calls at a very affordable cost be it local or international. Get this tool and redefine your communications on your computer with the people in your life. This program gives everything that it promises and more.

Pros

• Pool all your contact lists to have a better management of your lists.
  • Make calls at a very affordable low cost.

Cons

• It will charge you to make calls to phones from your PC.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Nimbuzz 2.9.4

Gives You Free Calls, and Messaging to All Your Friends in One Place

By Sam James

On Monday, June 8, 2015

Do you want a very fast and free instant messenger program? I suggest you better try this one. It is a free and very useful program that I am very sure you will like. What I love about this is that the installation process is very fast and I can use it on my Windows System. Moreover, we all know that the big problem of every free instant messenger that we download today is the fact that most of them come with a lot of advantages and upgrades or features that makes them very useful. Some of them are fast and has many extra functions, so choosing one of them can be a problem. I think, the best way you can do is to have this program. In my opinion, Nimbuzz is a very useful and efficient instant messenger for Windows. It is a good choice because it is very user friendly, and the only issue that you will only encounter with this is that it lags sometimes.

Pros

• Very easy to use and understand
  • It has a handy file sharing system

Cons

• It has limited upgrades and features
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Nimbuzz 2.9.4

It’s a Combination of the Power of the Internet and Instant Messenger in One

By Sam James

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015

oday, there are so many ways on how to communicate with our friends and relatives from anywhere in the world. The most common way to do this is by using our Internet connection, and also with the help of instant messaging applications. It’s a good thing that there is a good free messaging application that is out in the market today, and it is called Nimbuzz. Nimbuzz is a free messaging and call client that can be used for different platforms such as mobile phones, PC, Mac and tablets. It is free when you converse using Nimbuzz to Nimbuzz application. On the other hand, when you call through international numbers, landline and mobile phones, it is not free but I’m pretty much sure that it is cheaper than the traditional landline to landline calls. The function of this application is more than making different calls. By using this application you can also send instant messages with all of your friends or join to any available chat rooms to meet other people and start making conversation.

Pros

• Easy to install and use
  • Available anywhere in the world

Cons

• You must have an Internet connection
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Nimbuzz 2.9.4

Ideal Instant Messaging Software That You Can Use with Different Platforms

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Friday, September 19, 2014

Despite the fact that there are so many great instant messaging applications out there, Nimbuzz remains strong and proves to be an ideal software. It keeps us in touch with our relatives and friends anywhere in the world. This application is a combination of both internet and social media, thus making your smartphone a simple communication gadget with advanced features. By using Nimbuzz, you can do a lot more compared to other similar programs. With this application, you can chat through messaging, share files and many more. Another great thing with this program is that it can actually run it in different platform such as Windows, Android, Mac, Symbian, Java and even BlackBerry. At the same time, Nimbuzz does not only allow you to connect with other users of this program but you can also communicate with the contacts in your Facebook, Windows Live Messenger, MSN, Yahoo and Google Talk accounts. Overall, Nimbuzz is a simple but great communicating tool that anyone can use for free.

Pros

• It is free for all users
  • You can use it in different devices

Cons

• Lacking in some advanced options
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Nimbuzz 2.9.4

Connect with your Friends with this Free and Fast Messaging Client

By Sam James

On Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I have to say Nimbuzz is one of the well-known instant messengers that you can use on your PC or mobile device. It is a free and fast IM where you can connect with your family and friends without any problems. What I like about this messaging client is that you can interact with your contacts and still be updated on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and many more. Plus, you can share videos, music and even images with your loved ones. Moreover, it also has a group chat where you can enjoy group discussions. Plus, it has chat rooms where you can meet new friends all over the world. I also like that this client can save your offline messages, so when you open the app again you can retrieve them immediately. Furthermore, I find its interface quite simple and straightforward. The menus and options are perfectly placed and easily accessible. All in all, Nimbuzz is a fantastic messaging client where you can connect and interact with your loved ones and even meet new people.

Pros

• Share videos, music and photos
  • It has a group chat

Cons

• Only few options are available
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: