REVIEW LIST

Adobe Photoshop CS5

For performance of your wildest imaginations on photography, well you are sorted

By Joseph Wachira

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Over the last 20 years Adobe Photoshop has gone through a number of updates which left it better than it was before. This has made it not only most popular but also effective in performance. A the same this program gives you the freedom to enhance an images clarity and also ability to make changes in an already existing image. You can retouch pictures element much faster than with the manual function with the enhanced selection tool, add a new color treatment for high quality and retouch it without living traces of the previous version behind. One can resize selected parts in an image or even create a project from scratch with the new brushes. Not to mention the variety of multiple tools that can be freely added from the additional plugins.

It has been made compatible for both windows pc and Mac. this program is truly the pinnacle of the creative suites.

Pros

• There is clarity of images created
  • It’s compatible with both windows and Mac
  • You can add more tools from plugins

Cons

• It’s hard to operate for beginners
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS5

Experience the New Upgrades and New Tools of Adobe Photoshop CS5

By Christine Diaz

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Adobe Photoshop Cs5 is a software for photo editing that was developed by Adobe. I can say this software is the most flexible photo editing software that Adobe has created. This is used commonly to fix several photos and to add simple filters. This version is available for Windows and Mac systems.

Cs5 has new upgrades and new tools for current versions. It has GPU accelerated functions to make your work easier. This latest version of Photoshop contains more improvements that will surely make users of the previous version to consider an upgrade. A new feature of this software is remarkable, but other equally important improvements includes new selections of tools like new painting tools, improved HDR image feature and most importantly for photographers, new noise reduction algorithms & very improved Camera Raw processing.

This software was also designed for professional work, too. They use this for digital painting. This is the most popular image editor, and if you want to know more about in this software, online tutorials are available that you can try to check out.

Pros

• Online tutorials can teach you most complex uses
  • The new tools are very useful

Cons

• This software is quite expensive
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS5

Make great images with this amazing editing software the adobe photoshop CS5

By Reka Gimbi

On Monday, September 1, 2014

Adobe photoshop is a digital version for editing images. Photoshop CS5 is more advanced than Photoshop CS4. The tools inside are much more improved and so smoothening the work ro perfection. The best part of it is that one can add more plugins and that means with additional plugins more tools can also be added.

Adobe photoshop CS5 when installed to the computer, the work becomes better and more organised. It is also improved with a tool to manage and bring to excellent the color content of the pictires. It also have a tool for replacing and modifying pictures without dertifying the image. Image edges looks original since there is a tool to smoothen the edges.

This image editor can be used by professionals due to its good results. It is a bit complicated for beginners but once you understand it can be a good device to use in your image editing work.

Pros

• More advanced than photoshop CS4
  • More improved and advanced tools
  • Has many tools for different functions

Cons

• A bit complicated for beginners
  • Not as much modern so can be beaten by competitors.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS5

It has new importat features compared with the previous CS4 version

By Stephanie Jackson

On Wednesday, April 16, 2014

As with the previous versions of Adobe Photoshop, the CS5 is divided into three different parts, Adobe Bridge CS5, Adobe Camera Raw 6 and Adobe Photoshop. I will only explain features of Photoshop, that is what concerns us. In regards of photo edition, Adobe Photoshop is the most famous software nowadays. It has just a few new features regarding the workspace compared to the CS4 version. Nevertheless, the organization of the toll bars has been a bit improved. The Content-Aware is the key feature of this new version. In the previous edition, the key feature was the ability to rescale an image without altering the dimensions of the items of the image. Now, the protagonist is Content-Aware, and it allows the users to removetheelement of the image and replace it with the background. Nevertheless, it is not as new and useful as you can think. It is true that artist and photographers will be pleased to remove things with less work, but the result will require a retouch almost all the times you use it, either manually or using the pad tool.

Pros

• Content- Aware feature is useful
  • The software is very powerful
  • It allows you to retouch images profesionally

Cons

• It is too much expensive
  • It uses to much system resources
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS5

PS CS5-Better, Faster and More efficient Image Editing Software For Everyone

By Jimmy Dennis

On Friday, March 6, 2015

Photoshop CS5, has wildly been successful in turning things around in the world of image-editing. There are various improvements to the software that have made it to be on top of the competition amongst various image editing softwares.

The improvements on the software have made photo editing more faster and efficient. For professionals it has really made it easy to achieve the desired results and for those in commercial practices, making money has been made easier for them thus getting the value for their money.

This version of Photoshop has all the features that anyone-from casual photographers to professionals- in the world of image editing would require, i.e its a 'one shoe that fits all'.

CS5 is all about getting more activities done faster in a more efficient way. All the tools have been improved to achieve the desired speed and output. If anyone is need of a reliable image editing software, Adobe Photoshop CS5 is the way to go.

Pros

• The user interface is simple to use
  • "Content-Aware Fill"-which fills in the space once you delete something
  • Ability to save your project in many formats
  • Easy drag and drop a file onto an open Photoshop document to create a new layer

Cons

• Requires more than 1 gb disk space to install
  • Trial version only runs for 30 days
  • Beginners require tutorials to be able use the software
  • Expensive to buy the image editing software
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS5

The image retouch software that everyone must have at home

By Lily P. Evans

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Photoshop CS5 is graphics editor software with which you can retouch your images and make them look professional. You can use it to modify simple things such as hair color, make-up mistakes, etc. but this is only a little part of what you can do with this Photoshop.

In terms of the new features of the CS5 version, I could highlight the new and more efficient interface that allows storing the workspaces automatically and change quickly amongst them. Adobe has also improved the technology of the smart selection. Now, to remove backgrounds is quite easier than in the previous versions of this program.. However, the most important change, in my opinion, is that now I have the ability to transform images without changing all the areas. Thanks to this option, you can deform just an area of your picture, and the rest can stand still.

The last thing I have to mention in this review is the HDR Pro tool. It is specially used by photographers since it allows you to retouch the tones, making them more powerful. With this tool, you can create images with a high dynamic range and make surrealistic images from regular ones.

Pros

• Lots of new features in CS5 version
  • It is easy when you get used to it
  • You can make your images look professional
  • Useful tools to imporve your pictures

Cons

• The full version is expensive
  • CS5 is a bit outdated due to CC
  • Demo version can be used just a few days
  • It can be difficult to master
Usability:
Performance:
Guides-manuals:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS5

ADDING MORE CREATIVITY TO YOUR PHOTOS USING ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS5

By Jackson Mbindyo

On Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Just as the world and technology is changing day in day out has the world of photography changed by this new software solely developed by adobe systems. It’s software that can be supported by Windows pc and Mac. Besides its usefulness in editing photos it can also be useful in editing videos. It’s a software developed both for professionals and would be on the software’s use trainees. Unlike previous versions the developers of this system has added additional features to this version which enables users the freedom of adding more features to an already taken photo including effects brighten just to name a few. Just like the previous fashion this software is layer based but can be used for different purposes in both photo and video editing.

Before starting using this version make sure that you have

• A machine that’s compatible with the Adobe Touch applications.

• A machine that has video editing features for you to edit

Pros

• • The software has mercury graphics engines which makes editing on your work easy
  • • It has more additional features unlike previous versions which make it easier to use.

Cons

• • It’s more expensive than previous versions and other competing alternatives in the market
  • • For one to use it successfully and efficiently he or she needs to be trained
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS5

A Brilliant Upgrade that Improved its Performance and also adds Reliable New Features

By Michelle Bermoy

On Friday, June 27, 2014

Photoshop CS5 is a photo editor that enables you to make a design by yourself and also it helps you to edit your current images. In my opinion, this software is good as its previous edition or even better. In this version, it consists of various tools that are very helpful to make your images much better. It also has a content-aware fill function that I find very popular among photo editors. In addition, I notice that its interface is unchanged maybe to keep its efficient workflow. I like that this software takes advantage of high-end graphic, and it supports both 32 and 64 bits to increase its performance.

Adobe Photoshop CS5 12.0.3 is quite complicated, but there are some tutorials available over the internet you just have to find it. Once you understand this program, I am sure you will enjoy this image editor. Though, this software is a bit pricey but I am confident it is an excellent value for your money.

Pros

• It has an amazing tools
  • It supports both 32 and 64 bits

Cons

• It is quite confusing for first timer
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS5

Updated Version with All the Previous Powerful Features Still Intact and New Tools to Boot

By Rose Sincro

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Although Adobe released the updated Photoshop CS5, I learned that it still retained most of its powerful features that everybody just loves. The versatile photo and image editing software has even become a more unbeatable industry standard program through the combination of its old and new features.

Many of its popular tools such as auto correct focus distortion, noise elimination in photos, accurate object alignment were combined with innovative tools. First off the list is the Content Aware tool. It has the capability to remove unwanted objects in a photo or image. It can also move objects into another image file. Another off the list is Photoshop CS5’s flexible work modes where users can choose from an array of work environments.

Despite all the useful features that Adobe Photoshop CS5 offers, I can’t recommend it to beginners. You have to take time to learn and understand this somewhat simple, yet complicated software. On the contrary, there is no need to worry for beginners. Because of the software’s popularity, many online tutorials have sprouted all over the web.

Pros

• Implemented improvements on old tools and features
  • Includes new photo and image editing features

Cons

• Takes time to learn and master
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS5

ENHANCE YOUR PHOTOS BY EDITING USING THE UNIQUE ADOBE PHOTO SHOP CS5

By Shikoh Kariuki

On Thursday, September 11, 2014

In some cameras, in some devices you will find the image quality of some photos is not quite clear or they need some enhancement to depict something or even beauty. This application will modify pictures without changing its edges and replace them to a desired look. In the past people have complained of their photos being edited to what they are not all in the work of Photoshop.

The colour content of photos is enhanced and you can easily edit photos by your own by designing them to the desired look since it has a redefined digital image and photo editing tools. The application has three parts which are the Adobe Bridge, the Camera Raw and the photoshop.Mainly most people are quite aware of the Photoshop.

In order to have this app in your device then it is advisable to have an internet connection, a Ram of at least 1GB,a graphic card of 1024*768 display, a hard drive space of 1GB.But the best thing it has tutorials online and so it makes it easier for you to use it since it can be difficult to use if you don’t know about it.

Pros

• The tools are quite interesting in editing photos.
  • It transform images to good quality photos.

Cons

• It is quite expensive to install. It is complicated for beginners
  • It is complicated for beginners
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS5

Photoshop Creative Suite 5: Explore the world of endless possibilities!

By Elizabeth Tweetee

On Thursday, February 12, 2015

Photoshop CS5 is the perfect companion for a graphics designer, as it opens window to the infinity of creativity. Its possibilities range from photo touch up to surreal manipulations. There’s no other tool which provide such a wide range of editing options and tools, without compromising the usability. Here’s my review:

Pros:

• Supports content-aware fill option which saves a lot of time in removing unwanted stuff

• Puppet warp feature for producing better warps

• 3D options are introduced in this version of Photoshop

• A number of additional brushes

• Intuitive user interface with movable windows

• Better stability and enhanced performance

• Customizable user interface is a nice feature

Cons:

• 3D functions are uses a lot of resource

• Cannot produce very custom 3D shapes

Verdict:

Photoshop CS5 is more than enough even for a graphics designer. It comes with a wide variety of tools to augment human creativity. Surreal manipulations can also be performed using this amazing software. I recommend this software to all my buddies! Overall, 8.6 out of 10!

Pros

• 3D options are introduced in it
  • Better stability and amazing performance
  • A wide variety of brushes available
  • Content-aware fill is a nice addition

Cons

• 3D options use a lot of RAM
  • Cannot create very custom 3D shapes
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS5

ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS5 IS A SOFTWARE OF GREAT VALUE AND OF WORLD WIDE ACCEPTANCE

By Dann Kamau

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Adobe Photoshop CS5

Adobe Photoshop is a software that has been enjoyed over a very long period of time spanning about 20 years. It has gone through various updates to perfect its performance and addition of new necessary features. Having used Adobe Photoshop CS5, I would say that it is a software built up with very high standards. Adobe Photoshop is an application of ages and will continue in the market for a very long time.

The software build up is in three parts i.e Adobe Camera ( the Photoshop manager), Adobe Camera Raw (for raw formats) and Photoshop. The three parts interface quite perfectly making the software have the best options in the market. Just like the way Adobe PageMaker is accepted widely all over the world, the same happens with Adobe Photoshop. Images and photos created in it are mainly used by Adobe PageMaker.

With this software and with its enhanced features you will be able to do creations and design of various materials, download into it scanned photographs and other images. It also allows you to edit the raw materials, do improvements and retouch to photos and other images. Conversion from black to white option has also been enhanced.

Pros:

Pros

• Has intuitive features hence easy to use
  • Has three parts that interface very well producing very good works

Cons

• Can be used for phonographic materials
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS5

The most versatile photo editing tool ever made and produced

By Isay Almenanza

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

As a beginner user of this program, I was able to do major improvements with my photo, though the tools were designed and intended for professional photo editors. The layout and content are well organized for easy retrieval of tools.

This new version of photo editing tool has new features. Here are some of my experiences, while using this program. The mask tool is now more accurate for complicated contours. The images are now more realistic in using the HDR tool which makes the images more lively. Light noises can now be easily deleted using the Lens Corrector tool, and now, this tool has a new feature which enables to delete objects with matching background effect using the Content Aware Tool. These new features allow me to create an extraordinary photo using an ordinary camera.

With the numerous photo editing application arising, this tool is still the most revolutionary version ever seen.

Pros

• Online tutorials are readily available
  • Interesting new tools are provided
  • More organized layout for easily accessible tools

Cons

• This application software is costly
  • This tool is professional centric
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS5

Bring out the Best in your Digital Images through this Powerful Tool

By Reinalei Jamir

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Adobe recently released the newest version of Photoshop and it dazzled image editing professionals around the world, including me. With new features that will bring innovation to the world of digital photography, this software made a statement of becoming a household trend in the world of technology.

Like its predecessors, I noticed how Adobe Photoshop CS5 possesses similar qualities that users love. But what made this version topple its predecessors, is that it has new tools and functions that brought improvements to my image editing experience. It has features that may seem useless, but I learned and mastered all the new tools and functions easily as I explored each of the features.

New tools featured in this application include Photo Merge, Puppet Wrap, create bristle combinations with New Mixing Machine Brush and Grains paired with vignette effects. It also has automated lens correction and Area Healing Brush, which I found very clever because I can delete desired image areas. It even supports cross-platform and has enhanced grayscale conversion.

Modern day users like me will not have a problem using this brand new software because its layout is very much similar with the older version. This is the reason why this new software is a must for all image editing aficionados out there.

Pros

• The new features will greatly improve images
  • Users will enjoy the new effects
  • Users have the option to switch between different workspaces
  • Users have the option to switch between different workspaces

Cons

• More expensive than earlier versions
  • More expensive than earlier versions
  • Requires a powerful PC for installation
  • Latest version is not recommended for users new with Adobe Photoshop
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS5

Enhance your photo editing work with this improved and amazing new version of Adobe Photoshop CS5

By Everlyne Naliaka

On Thursday, February 12, 2015

ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS5

This is a new adobe version in the market for photo and image editing it is referred as the pinnacle of the creativity because it comes up with amazing improved tools and functions that enhance your performances as compared to other versions. It is the most improved program to work with for editing your photos and leave them with no traces of the original. All this is made possible with the availability of new 64-bit online support. It has been regarded as the best photo image for over 20 years and it still stands as the best.

This version is similar to previous versions you can work with it without noticing any change the layout is the same when you install in your computer; the only difference with others is that it is very improved its workflow is perfect and smooth. It contains many tools that carry out your commands perfectly.

Adobe photo shop CS5 is made up of three parts, Adobe bridge the main photo manager, Camera Raw a plug-in for Raw format and Photoshop. They work perfectly together.

Most of the tools in this version are designed for professional and amateur photographers. They include, HDR, Content Aware, Camera Raw 6, Len corrector, puppet Warp among others. They all work towards editing, like HDR tools, they are more enhanced easy retouching and precisely selecting contours. The most vital tool among all this is content –Aware it is able to delete objects and feel the empty space with a matching background effect. All this tools helps you modify elements and manipulate pictures easily creating wonderful images.

Camera Raw 6 allows you to import photographs from digital camera directly, allows better file management and supports more than 275 digital camera models. With it you can import JPEG and TIFF with high resolution. It is able to correct issues like fixing of distorted images from lens already used to be more realistic than the original without losing quality.

With the availability of CS live, CS5 photoshop manages your photos albums and you can as well upload your local pictures to your personal online space. Try this one today it is the most stable, smother and reliable version

Pros

• More advanced tools for editing
  • Produce appealing photos of high quality

Cons

• Designed specifically for professional use
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS5

In With the Old, but New and Improved Digital Image Editor

By Maria Bernabe

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Thanks to its many tools and functions that are unique to its version, Adobe Photoshop CS5 has redefined digital image and photo editing. The recent additions are high-tech, improving workflow, and provides a seamless and smooth work environment.

In entirety, Adobe Photoshop CS5 is divided according to its specific functions. These three distinctive parts are the Adobe Bridge, which is the photo manager; the Adobe Camera RAW, a plug-in for RAW images; and of course, Photoshop itself. Each of these parts works distinctively, yet they are all perfect for each other. They made my life easier by providing tools and functions for image editing that are user friendly.

Another good news is that the interface of Adobe Photoshop CS5 is almost the same with the previous version. The familiar façade makes it easier to locate favorite functions. To sum it up, this version can be considered the best amongst all Photoshop updates because of the tools it include and the many free functions that can later be added in the form of additional plug-ins.

Pros

• Have many available online tutorials
  • Can be customized with free plug-ins

Cons

• May be costly for some
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS5

An Image Editing Software with Lots of Features at Your Disposal

By Ivy Paloma

On Monday, May 5, 2014

I usually just use basic or simple programs whenever I need to edit images for a project, but there were times when the features are not enough for me to accomplish the output I am expecting. When I first tried Adobe Photoshop CS5, I found it too complicated but I was determined to learn how to use it. I am glad I did because I really like its features.

With Adobe Photoshop CS5, I can eliminate noises, perform automatic correction, align the objects in a photo, manage the colors, etc. It does have a lot of complex options, but I only just use the basic stuff that I really need. When I have time, I can play around its other functions like the Content-Aware Fill for objects that I want to remove in a photo; Puppet Warp for modifying parts or cells in a picture; Camera Raw 6 for importing images from my digicam and many more.

When it comes to the interface, many users may find it overwhelming, especially if you do not have a technical background. It takes time and patience if you want to master all the tricks and the range of functions that the program offers. On the other hand, managing your pictures and photo albums is pretty easy.

Pros

• Lots of improvement on features and other functions
  • Expanded camera compatibility because of new plugin
  • You can enhance your pictures like a pro

Cons

• Learning all the features can be difficult
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: