REVIEW LIST

3D Pool Game Full Version

Enhance Your Billiard Gaming Skills at Home with 3D Pool Game

By Ivy Paloma

On Friday, May 23, 2014

3D Pool game is currently one of my favorite game. To be honest, I have not taken to other pool games I have played before. I do not have sufficient time to play games these days, but this 3D pool game gives me that blend of better and extraordinary gameplay that kept me playing. What I like about this game is its stunning graphics, visuals and sound. The environment of this game is clearly better than other pool games I have played. This game provides more than 60 AI opponents that seem to have real human like characteristics. Moreover, this game also offers various modes such as 8 Ball, 9 Ball, 15 Ball and Snooker.

If you are a fan of billiards, I think this game is right for you. 3D Pool Game is very accurate and advanced. It will offer you hours of enjoyment and entertainment. Learn how to play like a professional with this game.

Pros

• Excellent gameplay, graphics and visual
  • It is a good 3D simulation

Cons

• Not easy to line up shots
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Play pool game easy with less disturbance and at your pace online

By Everlyne Naliaka

On Monday, April 13, 2015

3D POOL GAME FULL VERSION

3D POOL GAME FULL VERSION

Among my hobbies are playing games at my free time and one of my favorite games is pool game, being an introvert I like spending most of my time indoors. Thanks for developers for coming up with this wonderful online game that you can play right from your computer or Smartphone.

It is one of the game that I can play anywhere at any time so long us you have your personal computer. It is a game that allows you to play as if you are playing in the real world, the trajectory of the ball and direction of the shock are real.

3D pool game offers three games plays that includes limited time mode, matrix mode. The graphics in the game are excellent with high quality resolutions and wonderful play. You don’t need to go in club to fight over chances to play the game, download the game and install in your PC and entertain yourself. This is easy and comfortable.

Pros

• nice graphics, excellent soundtacks that never get you bored
  • high quality resolutions and excellent game play

Cons

• Not that easy to play online
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

The ultimate thrill in pool game simulated edition that is too real

By Kim Kiruma

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Pool game has grown to be a sociable game, many at times where you find a pool table in all recreation facilities. This game has the ability to bring together different people who with every stroke of the cue stick get to bond together in a special way. Getting to be a pro at the table takes a lot of practice and a lot of patience to master the whole table. 3D Pool Game Full version is a simulation game that serves as a virtual representation of this game in al aspects. The game features all the common rules of the game and is viable the best game and most accurate in the market.

The developers had a great idea and created the game in three particular modes : the limited time mode where you the player has only four minutes to finish the game else you lose. In this mode one plays alone. There is the multiple player mode where two players are able to play against each other. The last mode is the matrix mode, where the balls pooled are calculated in the background by a mathematical operation. This game is a must have for any pool lover

Pros

• The game has very developed graphics
  • The game has various levels of play

Cons

• The game being on trial version thats a major limitation
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

The Best Way to Practice Playing Billiard Is Now On Your Computer

By Maria Bernabe

On Monday, May 26, 2014

With its true-to-life graphics and engaging interface, 3D Live Pool makes playing on my computer just as fun as its get.

The game is compatible with any Windows operating system. Download it freely on the Internet, and because this is a full version, you can play all the function in the game with no limitation and restriction. It is very easy to install. It does not need much space in my hard drive. The configuration of the controller is not that complicated. The game play depends on how the user gradually uses the mouse, which enables me to change the view of the table and cue positioning.

The speed of the mouse plots the power with which the cue hits the ball, a nice feature in this game which imitates the actual thing. There is an option where you can play this game with two players or you can play this against the computer, in which you can choose from three difficulty levels. It also has three different challenge modes to choose from.

Pros

• Players can join in the network game with other users
  • No limitation and restriction like on the trial version

Cons

• Tutorial opens in Internet Explorer, which is annoying to users
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

One of the Most Realistic and Entertaining Pool Game Today

By Isay Almenanza

On Monday, May 26, 2014

Whenever I have an extra free time, I play various games on my desktop or even in my mobile phone that are very interesting and enjoying so I do not get bored. As a billiard fan, I downloaded this pool game and immediately I got addicted to it. What I like about this game is that it has high quality graphics and a better gameplay than any other pool games.

In this game, I can choose different game modes. First, I can play this with a time limit, which is quite a pressure to me. The second is I can play in 2-player mode and lastly, there is the matrix mode, where the time increases whenever I pocketed one of my balls. I also like that there are certain levels on which I can practice and develop my abilities and if I complete all of it, I am now able to compete on online tournaments with other players around the world. Overall, this pool game is very enjoyable and fun to play. If you are a billiard fanatic, you should not miss this one.

Pros

• Very entertaining and fun to play
  • It has a fine quality graphics

Cons

• Some of the functions are limited
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

PLAY YOUR FAVOURIRE BILLIARD GAME AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR COUCH BY DOWNLOADING THE 3D POOL GAME

By Jackson Mbindyo

On Monday, April 6, 2015

I am an ardent fan and lover of Billiards since my teen age. It is one game that I could play day in day out but my job obligations do not allow me the pleasure to play at the clubs. I have been missing my favorite game for quite some time but now I can smile back. My joy was restored after a friend introduced me to this wonderful and real game of billiards, the 3D pool game. What I liked about this game is its wonderful graphics which gives a high quality resolution

Interestingly this game has the same rules and accurate simulation just like the real game. Losing a game here gives the same feeling like losing a real game at the club side. This game allows one to choose from the three games modes available: that is you either play the limited time mode, the Matrix or the rival game mode where two people play against each other.

Pros

• • Excellent graphics which provide high quality resolution for visibility
  • • Different modes to choose from as a player

Cons

• • The trial version comes with a short life span
  • • It is hard to ensure accuracy especially during aiming
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Have Fun Playing Billiards Virtually Like It’s the Real Thing

By Reinalei Jamir

On Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I play some games during my free time, whether puzzle, strategy, simulations on my PC or tablet, but not that much. When apps for pool games came out, I immediately tried them because I am a billiards fan! Some were good until I tried 3D Pool Game, which is much nicer. I’ve played the real thing for years that is why I was reluctant to try a virtual version of the game. What I like about 3D Pool Game, aside from the high resolution graphics is that it is precise and accurate. If you missed on the trajectory, acceleration, force, etc., then the ball will not enter the pocket. I can also select from three different game modes. I can choose to play with a time limit which is four minutes, compete in 2-player mode and finally, there’s a Matrix mode. The latter will divide or multiply your score depending on the last and previous balls you pocketed. Quite complicated for me that is why I usually just choose between the first two modes.

I have not had time to play pool that much that is why 3D Pool Game is a welcome alternative. It is also like practicing for when I get to play the real game again with my friends.

Pros

• Very good precision and graphics
  • Three interesting game modes to choose from

Cons

• Few minor bugs and glitches
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

get a realistic 3d pool game with ten different types of pools to play

By Jayson Kimathi

On Wednesday, February 10, 2016

there are two game modes for this game 3d pool game full version and the first game mode is known as quick play which allows you to take a friend cand compete with them in any of the ten different pool games.The other mode is known as the network mode in which you select your other component via a network and you must be having their i address so that you will be able to compete against them.When you will download the game you start by selecting the type of game that you wanted for me i found out various choices for example the 3 ball and the 8 ball for me i chose the 3 ball.There are also various levels in the game and some of them are very difficult but you have to choose one of the five different levels and that will depend on the settings that you will have set on your computer.The sound of the balls is so realistic such that you hear them as though it was a real pool game so enjoy yourself and have fun!

Pros

• there are some high quality resolutions
  • you learn how to play pool just from this game

Cons

• some funtions were restricted because it was a trial version
  • there are no tutorials to teach you how to play the game
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

PLAY A SIMULATED VIRTUAL GAME OF POOL WHICH HAS GREAT EXPERIENCE

By Hande Njr

On Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pool is a game that is under the cue form of games that is played on a pool table that is mainly played by two or more players depending on the type of game you are playing, The common ones are the 8-ball,9-ball,10-ball,straight ball among others. The table normally has six holes commonly known as pockets where pool balls are supposed to be ported by hitting them with a white ball by the use of cue sticks. It mostly involves a lot of tactic in terms of precision thus you have to know the angle that you will hit a ball and the force or rather magnitude with which you have to hit the ball in order to port the pool ball in question. There are general rules of the pool game which players have to adhere to the rules failure to which you are penalized though each type of the pool game has its own rules. Therefore 3D Pool game offers a simulated experience of the actual game on your machine. As the name suggests the graphics are in three dimensional modes. If you are a pool lover I will only say that the game doesn't stop at an actual table, so you can also play it virtually and it’s awesome.

Pros

• It has three dimension graphics.
  • It offers a simulated experience.

Cons

• There are still some little graphics issues.
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

#1 Online Pool Game Most Accurate and Closest to Reality

By Beatrice Tan

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014

If you are a fan of one of the most sought after sports in the world which is billiards then you must try this online pool game. 3D Pool Game Full Version has the best simulations making it way more accurate than the other games of its kind. Its gameplay is easier that the others available in the market. It is simple to download and truly addictive. The high definition 3D graphics of the pool table, pool pockets, cue, ball movement, ball speed and trajectory are crisp, sharp and clear thus making it realistic and it gives gamers the feeling of playing like a Pro. What I love about this game is the controls are very easy to use. The amount of force, the angle and direction of the balls are as precise as the ones in real pool games. In addition to that, 3D Pool Game Full Version offers three different types of game. First is the limited time mode, second is the 2-player mode which I enjoy the most and last is the matrix mode. It also has various levels for you to practice. Generally speaking, I am a fanatic of this game. It is brilliant!

Pros

• High definition 3D graphics of the gameplay
  • Very simple instructions to follow
  • Has different levels and modes
  • Enables gamer to play online with other players

Cons

• Tutorial always opens in Internet Explorer window
  • Some bugs need to be fixed
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: