REVIEW LIST

Proteus 8

One Of The Best Experiences I Have Been Given By Gaming

By Sam James

On Monday, July 13, 2015

Let me start this review by saying that this game is really good and very different among other games that I played out there. It shows to all professional gamers what can be done with gaming as an art form. Well, when you start playing this one you will notice plenty of things to discover as you walk in the game. I must say, after 20 minutes of frustrations, I feel so relax and I decided to enjoy playing this game. Like what I have said a while ago, you will discover so many things here like interactions with sounds through the environments and many weird things that lead you to finally understand this game. Well, if you don’t like it, still this one is the best game for me. I rank it as one of the weirdest but beautiful game I have played in terms of artistic merit. You should try this game and see how it works.

Pros

• The music fits very well with this version
  • Very entertaining and fun to play

Cons

• The price is a bit expensive for this type of game
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Proteus 8

A Complex Application Where You Can Create PCB in a Professional Way

By Daren Garius

On Friday, July 25, 2014

We all know that making printed circuit boards (PCB) is a very complex task and I think only professionals who work in electronic field will truly understand this kind of responsibility, plus there are good set of software applications that can help you to make this job done and one of them is Proteus. This application will help you to construct and simulate PCB. It also lets you work in electronic 3D design and make compound projects as well. I find its interface very arranged and organize with plenty of commands and tools that are needed to create and test circuit boards. I must say this application is certainly for expert users, who have the knowledge and understanding about this one. Moreover, the Graphs here can be simulate, edit, verify and export, plus you can also edit and save templates in a new form if you have to. Overall, Proteus 8 is a helpful software application for professionals out there, and for me, it is one of the finest in its category.

Pros

• It has an organized interface
  • Works in electronic 3D design

Cons

• It is not suitable for novice users
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface: