REVIEW LIST

Skype 7.27.32.101

get skype and video call with anyone that is in your contacts

By Mark Peter

On Monday, November 30, 2015

when someone travels abroad there no longer is a means of communication with them there only remains calls and you know in calls you can never know the true state of someone because you cannot see them.Skype is a video and audio calling application that allows you to call anyone as long as they are in your contact list.The thing that i love about skype is because of its following features

all your facebook friends that have skype will be shown in your skype

you have to request a person to be in your contacts so that you can call them on skype

it is very free to download

the user interface has been simplified in the easiest way possible

audio messages can be left for a person if they are not online at that particular moment.

shows whether a skyoe user is offline or online

you can be able to have a video conference

conclusion

i like skype because it has eased the mode of communication

Pros

• it has re defined communication in a great way
  • you can video as well as audio call

Cons

• it works only in the strongest network
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Skype 7.27.32.101

COMMUNICATE ON REAL TIME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS USING THE MODERNIZED SKYPE APPLICATION

By Shikoh Kariuki

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Skype has always being there for as long as I’ve known about communicating on real time. It is owned by Microsoft. Skype supports various platforms like androids, windows phones, blackberry, tablets, i pads and also windows operating systems. You can make calls, text messages to friends and family. This software can be used by professionals and personal use for video conferences as long as you are online. It uses instant messaging to communicate with friends and family. You can also create groups where you can chat with many friends at a go and the amazing thing is that you connect with a capacity of 300 contacts. Skype has quality videos where communication can be simple and clear. You can also add its function of recording a call. As long as you have internet connection your data charges will be low and video chats are cheap .let distance not hinder you from talking to your pals because they are far, use Skype to communicate even daily as long as your device has the simple system requirements to install Skype.

Pros

• It is free for video calls and to install.
  • The interface is easy to use.

Cons

• You need internet access to use Skype to avoid charges.
  • You need to pay to cal landlines.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Skype 7.27.32.101

use skype and chat and talk wih anyone around the world

By Kevin Kimaita

On Friday, November 27, 2015

skype nowadays is the order of the world and i do not know of anyone that is not using skype as a means of communication i joined it several years back.All you do it is that you register with it and you can also register with your facebook or microsoft account and then you will be good to go.It will inform you that you wait because it is being set up which may take a few more minutes to install and then set it up.You will be asked to set up your profile setting and then that is where you can decide to also put your profile picture there and then come to my most favourite segment which will be to add friends and you can search for them using their telephone numbers and when you get them you can send them a request of being friends on skyoe and if they add you to their contacts then you will be good to go i terms of chatting with them as well as calling them.

Pros

• you can call your friends and family and see them
  • it is very free to download
  • skype is very basic to use and does not require any techinical know how on how to be able to use it

Cons

• it requires a very huge amount of data to trasmit the live videos
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Skype 7.27.32.101

video call with anyone from anywhere as long as they have skype

By Martin Maguna

On Tuesday, January 26, 2016

skype is free to download and the basic features of skype are that it enables its users to send free messages to other skype users and not forgetting making high quality video calls to other skype users.This is the basic function of skye and that is for video conferencing as well as making video calls and this is not only done in one country but from any country as long as you have an internet connection.Skype needs very heavy internet so that it can be able to make calls i.e video calls and deliver very high defination video calls.In addition to that before you have skype you have to download it and then set up a microsoft account if you do not have one and then you set up your profile picture as well as the username you would like to be referred to on skype and from then onwards you can search for a friend using their username on skype and then when they confirm that they want to add you as a friend on skype then you can kick off your conversation.Please download skype it is of very much importance.

Pros

• makes very high quality video calls
  • it is free to download

Cons

• it uses a lot of internet
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Skype 7.27.32.101

If you have family or friends in other countries, Skype is the perfect program

By Steven Moore

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014

When the extinction of Messenger was announced, I think that no software will be able to replace it, but here Skype is. It is exactly the same, but in addition you can phone people all over the world. You can do what you did with Messenger, and many more things. Provided he or she has Skype installed, you can talk with this person regardless where she or he is. This is a great advantage for those people whose relatives live at the other end of the world. In addition, you can send them screenshots, images and video files, and also audio files.

Moreover, it is quite useful that Skype has Facebook integrations. This way, you can find all your Facebook friends who also use Skype and call them. You can join together 300 people in the same conversation, which is very useful for business groups. Nevertheless, you can make a videoconference just with one single person unless you have a premium account. The premium account will provide you with the ability to videophone more than one person at the same time, so you all can see your faces when talking.

In conclusion, this software is very useful since you can call other people in a free way, regardless their location and the device they have.

Pros

• It is free if the other person also has Skype
  • You can create groupal conversations

Cons

• You need premium account to call more than one person at once
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Skype 7.27.32.101

install the skype app and make video and audio calls around the world

By Pascal Kashamuka

On Monday, November 30, 2015

when you install skype with you mobile device or even tab or your personal computer you can intergrate it with your facebook account or else you can import all your microsoft emails to the skype app and this is how skype works once you have done all that it will ask you whether you have friends on skype that you want to add as contacts and when you add them and they accept to be your friends on skyoe then you will chat with them and send limitless messages as well as make high quality video calls but one thing with skype that i do not like is that if you are using some mobile data it uses a lot of it and it may get finished and then start eating up your money inform of airtime but nevertheless all you have to do is to watch it out.

there are new versions coming out daily so be on the look and download them to communicate with anyone all around the world

Pros

• it is free to download the app
  • it lets you make free calls to people that are on skype

Cons

• it charges calls made to non skype users
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Skype 7.27.32.101

Skype: The best VOIP service currently available on the web

By James Meyette

On Friday, August 1, 2014

Skype is an amazing VOIP service, I personally have been using it for years, lately I use it every day to take care of business with clients outside of the United States without being able to have the usage of a product such as Skype doing so would be extremely expensive.

Skype has a nice range of features including but not limited to:

Instant Messaging

Voice Calling

Video Calling

Skype to Land line numbers

Land line Numbers to Skype

Skype to Cell phones

Cell Phones to Skype

Subscription based international calling

Due to all of the available features if you are looking for something cheaper than a Land Line, and you are always around a computer or mobile device as it is available for all operating systems including Android and iOS, Then Skype is the right choice for you.

Since Skype is owned by Microsoft, you can log in with your Outlook, Live, Hotmail accounts and have full access to all Skype features.

In conclusion Skype is a great software to use for all of your communication needs.

Pros

• Most Features are free to use
  • Fast, Secure, Readily available, Easy to Use
  • Easy to use interface things are pretty self explanitory, and if you don't understand there is plenty of helpful documentation

Cons

• Some features are only available via Subscription fee
  • Sometimes Skype crashes because of some really wierd errors that are seemingly unexplicable
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Skype 7.27.32.101

LIVING MILES AWAY FROM FAMILY IS HARD BUT WITH SKYPE YOU CAN ALWAYS STAY CONNECTED.

By Angel Angeles

On Friday, October 10, 2014

With the numerous number of instant messaging applications this days, communicating with friends and relatives has never been this easy and convenient. The distance is no longer a factor to consider when one wants to get in touch. Back in 2003, Microsoft introduced Skype to replace MSN messenger. Skype is an application that uses voice over internet protocol(voip) and video conferencing to enable users to relay their messages. And for those who dread traveling for conferences and meetings Skype has it all for you. Other than sending instant messages, Skype enables users to be able to see each other as they chat face to face hence making the conversation more convincing. This application is supported by windows, i OS, blackberry among other platforms. It shows saved contacts and recently contacted friends under the home button. C hating through Skype is free as long as one has an internet connection. It enables people to reach out to their friends all over the world at no cost. If a friend is offline one can always send them a message on their mobile.

Skype has a dialing pad where one dials the contacts of the people they want to chat with and also a search option where a user searches for other Skype users and adds them to their contacts. Skype is found in 38different languages hence making it very popular around the world.

Pros

• It is free and requires only internet connection.
  • Users can send instant messages or even make a call directly.

Cons

• Making a call to a mobile is at a fee.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Skype 7.27.32.101

Skype lets you connect with your dearest as never before..!

By Sachin Titus

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Skype may be the best VoIP user base and video-chatting service and there are reasons for its dominance. I have used almost all popular video-calling services including FaceTime, an apple only video-calling tool. From my experience, FaceTime provides the best quality video and audio even when data speed is low and Skype is the second best. But Skype dominates over FaceTime in compatibility matters and supports almost all operating systems. I use Skype to connect with 90% of my friends.

Skype developers make the UI more minimalistic in each version of Skype and even noobs can set up Skype easily on their device. What all we need is a Skype account. It can be directly created from the software. You can also use Microsoft account to login instead of Skype account if you have one. If you are a Windows Messenger user, I advise you to login with that account so that you can import all your contacts to Skype. Also, Skype allows you to mark your favorite friends so that you can find them quickly.

Skype facilitates almost all chat methods like Instant Messages, voice and video calls, call conferencing, desktop sharing, file transfer etc. Latest versions of Skype have Facebook integration also, but the functions are limited to liking, commenting and sharing. Conferencing and call to phone features are available for premium members only. Also, Skype facilitates international calls at affordable rates.

Video and audio qualities are also improved in latest versions. Videos won’t get pixilated anymore (for an average connection speed). Many glitches and bugs are also fixed. Voice quality of VoIP calls is improved. Moreover, Skype should be up to date for better performance.

Verdict:

If you are looking for high quality video-calling software like FaceTime, go for Skype. Unlike FaceTime, Skype supports almost all operating systems including Android and iOS. 3rd party plug-in support is another attractive feature. Why should you wait? 90% of your friends are using it. Join Skype now..!

Pros

• Free video or voice calling facilities.
  • Delivers the best video quality depending on your connection.
  • Affordable PC to Phone calls from Skype.
  • Supports more devices including android phones.

Cons

• Lower quality video when compared to facetime.
  • Needs Skype credits for certain functions.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Skype 7.27.32.101

Communicate with the world face to face through Skype software!

By Elizabeth Tweetee

On Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Skype is the most popular communication software of today, which redefined the concepts of distant communication. It is powerful software which enables high quality video and audio calls, teleconferences, instant messages, and even messages and calls to phone through VoIP user base. The main feature that aided its popularity is that most of its functions except internet-phone calls and higher level conferencing are made available at no cost.

I've been using Skype for the past few years to keep in touch with my friends and co-workers. Unlike any other application available today, it is reliable, fast and easy to use. Skype provides the best video call experience in my opinion. Audio quality is also excellent. Its Windows 8 looking user interface is non-confusing and not making glitches as in yahoo messenger. Overall, the best chatting platform ever built!

If you came to this page looking for Skype, don’t think twice…Hit the download button. Skype is such a fast and secure chatting platform! I LOVE SKYPE…<3

Pros

• Video chat qualities are awesome
  • iPhone emoticons are supported in Instant Messages
  • Non-confusing user interface aids easier use

Cons

• Skype credits are needed to access advanced functions
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Skype 7.27.32.101

Keep in Touch with Your Family and Friends Anywhere in the World

By Ivy Paloma

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014

For me, Skype is the best instant messaging app available today. I’ve used most of its features such as voice/video call, video conferencing and of course instant messaging. I have it on my PC, laptop and two mobile gadgets. I also update it regularly whenever there’s a new one available to avoid any bugs or glitches. There were a few instances when a call keeps on getting dropped, but I am not sure if it is because of the Internet connection or it has something to do with my international call. It does not always do that though.

Skype has also been integrated with Facebook, but I do not use it that much. Here are a few of the functions that I love about Skype: I can use it to post or leave a video message to family and friends; I can send files while having a chat conversation with someone; I’ve used the screen sharing function several times; Me and my friends have a chat room or group chat where we can talk of just about anything under the sun; Lastly, I can connect through WiFi and use it for free!

So far, Skype has not let me down, at least not in a significant way. All in all, it is pretty much reliable, simple and easy to use.

Pros

• Works on many OS and mobile devices
  • Many useful and interesting functions available
  • Communicate with family and friends all over the world

Cons

• Calls may not be clear depending on your connection
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Skype 7.27.32.101

One of the Best Messengers Using Voice Calls and Video Calls

By Christine Diaz

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It is a good thing to have Skype in our computer because it is free for all users who want and all you have to do is download your free Skype application onto your computer or mobile phone and install it. You can start to communicate easily to the person you want, for as long as your contact person that you want to talk to, has installed the Skype application on his mobile phone, laptop or computer, too.

Thanks to Skype, I am now enjoying the service they offer because it is very easy and I am comfortable using it. It is enough for me using this application for it is free and it is the simplest way when it comes to chatting, video and voice calling especially with your loved ones.

Every time I have to use Skype for making conversation with my friends, I always feel happy compared to using other programs because I know that, in the end, I will not spend my money anymore just to get in touch with them.

Pros

• You can share your screen with anyone
  • You can have it for free

Cons

• Requires Internet access before you can use it
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Skype 7.27.32.101

Contact Your Loved Ones With This Free To Download Application

By Reinalei Jamir

On Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Skype is now the top messaging application available. With this app, I can use video call, video conference and instant messaging. Skype is available on PC and any mobile devices. I also like the screen sharing function, it is very useful. Skype brings good audio quality and steady connections. The application also works behind firewalls without having additional configuration.

Skype is simple to use and free to download, that is why many people are using this potent application. This software has also become even more admired thanks to its file transfer features. This way, you can directly share your documents, pictures and any other files without any trouble. The interface may be too plain, but the options and additional features are very reliable.

As a traveler like me, Skype is a big help because this program allows me to communicate regularly and stay connected with my family, friends and colleagues through my PC and mobile phone. This messaging application will not disappoint you. Overall, it is very reliable and easy to use.

Pros

• Simple and easy to use
  • It is free to download

Cons

• Slow connection might affect video calls
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Skype 7.27.32.101

THIS TELECOMMUNICATION APPLICATION HELPS YOU TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR FRIENDS THROUGH THE WORLD IN MEANS SUCH HAS VIDEO CHAT AND VOICE CALL IN THE INTERNET.

By Rock Raymond

On Monday, June 1, 2015

Skype is a telecommunication application that specializes in providing video chat and voice calls from computer and mobile phones through the internet to other devices. The services of skype are mostly free when done to another skype but when calling through mobile phones it requires a credit or subscription . Skype has a lot of services that they offer including instant messages , exchanging files and images, video messages and also one can create conference calls. Chatting through audio in skype allows group unity because people talk their mind and the probability of faking things is low as compared to texts.

Skype provides an online wireless connection in mobiles therefore one can chat in places with wireless connections. Skype promotes education to schools interested in global education eg languages by using it to talk with students who got different languages. In this way students can apply further real things they learn to their real life experiences. Due to its free service ,users can save a lot of money spent on other networks while making calls. Skype increases the chances of one getting to be known globally because it connects people from even your mobile phones. Security is also guaranteed. Although it seems free to chat , for some other services one has to pay. Also the audio during communication may not be clear.

CONCLUSION

skype brings people together, you can make free skype to skype calls from all over the world. Also chatting can prove to be very fun since you can actually see when the other person is typing. Skype videos are also possible but with a slight delay due to the network interferance.

Pros

• It is very easy to use
  • With it you can make video calls

Cons

• limit to call and later you have to pay
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Skype 7.27.32.101

Skype - Free phone calls to other users anywhere in the world.

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Friday, May 30, 2014

Skype is software that enables text communications, voice and video over IP (VoIP). Its main feature is the free voice communication and video Skype connected people around the world. It also enables special, very cheap calls between computers and phones or landlines. You can use Skype to communicate freely by text, voice or video with other Skype users.

You can also use Skype as group communication and free voice conferencing between multiple users of Skype, all with Internet-connected PC. As communication and sending low cost data (text and graphics) from a Skype user with a PC connected to Internet fax machines (or computers with fax software) connected to fixed telephony networks. Agreement required payment.

Skype is easy to use and quick to install, it works with all firewall, NAT and router. You don’t have to configure. Skype calls have a high sound quality and are highly secure. Skype works on most computers: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Pocket Out.

Pros

• The application has economic rates
  • Skype works on different operating systems

Cons

• To call landlines have to pay.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Skype 7.27.32.101

Call and chat anytime and anywhere using this widely-used application

By Rose Sincro

Undoubtedly, Skype is one of the widely used programs if you want to call your friends and family for free. Aside from calls, you can also send instant messages and even do video conferencing. In case you want to call a landline number or mobile phone anywhere in the world, it is also possible. Skype offers a paid service at minimal cost. You can send an SMS and they will receive it immediately. Personally, I take advantage of the program’s video conferencing function. I can talk to multiple contacts at the same time and share files instantly. Though you may encounter issues wherein it takes time to receive certain documents or images, but it is mostly related to your internet connection. If you want to add or search for contacts, you have different options to do so. You can either search through email address, Skype name or name of your friends or colleagues. Overall, Skype is a free software that is very practical and convenient.

Pros

• Call to mobile phones and landline numbers are possible
  • Different options to add contacts

Cons

• Drop calls encountered when connection is not stable
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Skype 7.27.32.101

A simple and convenient communication tool loaded with excellent features

By Maria Bernabe

I am very familiar with Skype since I use this application every day. I was first introduced to it years ago through work. Since my boss was out of the country, he asked me to download this program so we can communicate faster. Skype is an application that enables you to communicate with your contacts through text chat or voice calls. It is also possible to do video calls and send a video message instantly. In my case, I use it to contact my colleagues and send them files for work-related activities. Since there are times when we are not together in the same office, it is quicker and easier for us to discuss through Skype. What I like best about this program is that I can create a group chat and make a conference call if needed. You can use it through PC or mobile devices like smartphones and tablets which makes it very practical to use. I heard it is available even for TVs though I have not tried it yet. Above all, Skype is free which makes it a must have application for everyone.

Pros

• Available for PC or mobile device
  • Basic layout and convenient to use

Cons

• Call quality dependent on internet connection
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Skype 7.27.32.101

The Most Reliable Messaging Application for Voice and Video Calls

By Isay Almenanza

Skype is a popular instant messaging service that uses voice over Internet protocol (VOIP). It was developed independently and released in the year 2003. This application is one of my favorite messengers now. It allows me to remain in contact with my family and friends that live far from where I do.

There are two ways of communicating in Skype: video call and instant messaging. Users can talk if they have a microphone or they can send instant messages, which many prefer. Now this application can be done through different devices: through mobile phones, computers or tablets, which all can connect to the Internet.

It does not matter if you are not in the house, you can make free calls with your smart phone such as Windows Phone, Android, Blackberry and iPhone. In this way, you can now easily share your files, images or even videos with your contacts using this application. Overall, this software is very easy to install and configure.

Pros

• This application is one of the cheapest VoIP services available
  • It offers subscriptions with unlimited minutes

Cons

• You need internet access to use Skype
  • It does not offer language translation
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Skype 7.27.32.101

LOW COST CALLS AND FREE VIDEO CHATS AND CONFERENCING ON SKYPE

By Hande Njr

On Monday, September 1, 2014

I have used skype for the past six years, though it was developed way back in 2003.The skype 6.13.0.104 in an internet telephony application that uses voice over internet protocol and video conferencing to execute its communication functionalities. It is supported by different platforms such as windows, android, iOS and blackberry among others. It is available in 38 different languages. By using of a microphone and a webcam you can easily communicate with other people in the world on this application. It is currently owned by Microsoft after being acquired from skype communications.

It has functionalities buttons that are mainly:-home; where saved contacts and recent contacts are displayed. Call phones; this is where you make your phone calls from which has a dialing pad and call rates. Group section; where you can create a group where individuals can chat. The search option; where you search contacts from the main skype database that you can add as your contacts. Other sub-functionalities such as switching your status online, offline, or busy and filtering sent and received messages are very helpful to the user.

The call costs are low, and the video chats or conferencing is free so long as you have the internet connection. It is actually good when two users video chat under a great internet connection. It is a great user friendly application.

Pros

• The call costs are low.
  • The chats are free of charge.
  • Easy to use thus very simple.

Cons

• it uses a lot of ram of the computer.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Skype 7.27.32.101

CHAT THROUGH SMS AND VIDEO WHENEVER YOU ARE FREE OF CHARGE

By Reka Gimbi

On Monday, August 4, 2014

You always talk to someone through email and instant messages like the mobile sms and you just think that this person is brown, fat, wearing specks, has long hair and so on?

Stress yourself no more, download skype in you mobile, PC, or laptop and talk to that person one on one through skype video.

Skype is free to use so long as you have internet where you are to use it. If you have someone far and you need to do something which you can not understand well, you can communicate through skype for better illustration.

Parents with their children far from home can use skype to communicate.

You can create chat group with skype where you can be chatting by exchanging instant messages.

You can also make calls to your friend with a land line but with this you have to purchase some credit but it is usually very cheap, but you can not make emergency calls with skype. This I tried as a test and it failed to connect. I think it is a certain degree of security.

In order to be a skype user you must create a user name and password and the one you are communicating to must also have a user name and a password.

Pros

• Free video calls all your connected people
  • Instant messages all for free
  • Sharing screen as you make a video call

Cons

• You can not make emergency calls
  • Cannot make a landline call without credit purchase
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: