REVIEW LIST

WLan Driver 802.11n Rel. 4.80.28.7

The freedom to better internet access on WiFi based on 802.11n standards with Wlan Driver 802.11n Rel. 4.80.28.7

By Jackson Mbindyo

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015

With a very small memory requirement the Wlan driver 802.11n is the ideal WiFi devices for all your local area networks using the 802.11n network standards. This is the perfect drives for your network and it is very easy to install and use with its installation taking seconds to complete. This version is free to download making it very cost effective.

This drives comes with a very simple user interface making it very easy to use without compromising on its quality and performance standards. These drivers are compatible with a wide range of operating systems while giving the best of work flow. Once installed users can use it instantly without problems and it supports both network adapters and multiband network adapters including Broadcom.

The only disadvantage with these drivers is that they are only compatible with networks using the IEEE standard 802.11n. Uninstalling these drivers can sometimes be a hectic test however this should not be a discouraging factor.

Pros

• - It take a very short time to install
  • - It is compatible with numerous operating systems
  • - It is free to download and use

Cons

• - Only compatible with networks using the 802.11n standards

Easy and Simple Wireless Connection Driver for Your WiFi Network Needs

By Ivy Paloma

On Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Originally published by Acer in 2006, WLan Driver, as its name implies, is a network driver for wireless network run on Acer laptops and computer. It is used a WiFi tool, so its users with wireless connection of IEEE 802.11n standard can use it as an adapter. It is absolutely free.

Interestingly enough, it does not fill too much space on harddisk drives. Installation is also a breeze. It supports Broadcom network adapters and multiband network adapters ranging from 802.11b, g, n, and a. I know, it sounds complicated. However, all these information are easy to utilize for the network drivers you use. The only thing to resolve is knowing which protocol your computer has and the only thing left for you to do is choose the one that will suit your needs.

WLan Driver is also compatible with a broad list of operating systems. It is very basic, but offers high performance features. Connecting to a WiFi connection is not a problem anymore.

Pros

• It is available for free
  • It supports a broad range of operating systems

Cons

• It only supports one wireless connection standard

Free and Simple to Use WiFi Driver for Network Adapters

By Christine Diaz

On Wednesday, June 18, 2014

WLan Driver 802.11n is a WiFi utility tool used as an adapter for wireless connections with IEEE standard 802.11n. To maximize its performance, all you have to do is download it and you can start to enjoy browsing the Internet using your netwok card. Luckily for me, WLan Driver does not take up much space on my computer.

The installation process for WLan Driver is really simple. If you think however that it is too complicated, there are other options including Driver RTL 8139 from Realtek and Belkin’s Desktop Network Card. In reality, no matter what driver you have, they are all easy to manage. The only thing left for you to do is zooming in on what protocol your computer has and get the one that will suit it.

As for WLan Driver, it offers wide compatibility with many operating systems. Its basic nature provides high performance wireless connection for 802.11n networks.

Pros

• It is free and simple to use
  • Compatible with many operating systems

Cons

• Only supports one standard network

Get the network driver that is free and easy to install

By Sam James

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015

If you are using Acer computers particularly those with 802.11n network standards, you should check out WLan Driver 802.11n. It is a WiFi utility tool that provides wireless connectivity. One of the significant things I like about this software is that it is very easy to install. There is no fuss unlike other programs that offer the same features. At the same time, it only requires little space on your PC so it will not eat up your computer’s resources. You will not have issues with the setup since it’s pretty basic. It is also compatible with various drivers especially Broadcom that is very convenient for people using these kinds of driver models. Even though the program is simple and straightforward, it offers a lot of great features. It can work on different operating systems and provides a great performance compared to other WiFi utility programs. The only pitfall for me is that it is not compatible with a number of network standards. Overall, the advantages of getting this network driver outweigh its limitations.

Pros

• Utility software is free and straightforward
  • Easy to install and use

Cons

• Can only handle one network

WiFi utility software that is uncomplicated and supports different driver models

By Reinalei Jamir

On Friday, June 20, 2014

If you are searching for a WiFi utility software that is easy to use, you can check out WLan Driver 802.11n. It provides wireless connections particularly with Acer computers with IEEE standard 802.11n. Installing this utility tool is quite simple and you will not have any problems doing so. At the same time, it does not use too much space on your PC making it ideal to use. It also compatible with a majority of operating systems and can support different driver types including Broadcom and many more. Another good thing about it is that it is free. You may have hesitations in using this basic utility program but you do not need to worry. After installation, you can immediately start and connect to the internet without any problems. Though installation is quick, some may encounter issues when uninstalling the program but it does not cover everyone. And since it does not take so much space, I don’t see any reason to remove it at all.

Pros

• The utility tool is uncomplicated
  • Supports a wide range of driver models

Cons

• Some may face uninstallation issues

get a driver that suites you and is compatible with any type of os

By Faith Mwari

On Tuesday, August 25, 2015

REVIEW

This is very nice driver that is downloaded here for free so for all the guys who thought it was to be sold here nope that is not the case. It is normally used in the wifi spots and it works very well another thing that I also realized about this wlan driver that it is compatible with any device and also that it is very easy to install in fact it is very easy to install which I found it very awesome for people who do not know much about computers and drivers just like me. Its major function in short is to help you to connect to a wifi hotspot I mean it’s that easy.

WLANDRIVER802.11N.REL.4.80.28.7 FEATURES

The features of this driver is

It is compatible with various types of os

It is free to download

It has a very easy installation process

It helps one to connect to various wifi hotspots.

CONCLUSION

It connects to a wifi spot automatically.

Pros

• It is very easy to install
  • It is available for free

Cons

• the interface is just too basic