REVIEW LIST

FIFA 12

A GREAT SOCCER GAME THAT PROVIDES A LOT TO EXPERINCE

By Hande Njr

On Tuesday, September 9, 2014

This game was developed and distributed by Electronic arts and it initially hit the market on September 2011.It is available for various platforms like PS3, PS2, Xbox 360,Microsoft windows and mac OS among others. Like the previous edition of fifa game there is a lot to enjoy on this game in terms of diversity of the game play with a lot of games that you can play. It brags an improved gameplay due to implementation of tactical defending, precision dribbling and Impact engine.

The game modes on this game are wonderful, but I love the career mode on fifa games because it is the place where the thrill is. Basically you take up the role of being a manager you can take up a team’s offer for a job where you handle the tams management tasks. These tasks mainly involved buying players in anticipation to improve the performance of your squad which impacts your ability to win games in the competitions your team is in. The artificial intelligence on this game is amazing which means you can do with the character players what actual players do on the pitch.

The online mode also is revamped on this one to offer maximum competition against opponents. The game has 56 stadiums to play on, UEFA Euro, forty two international teams, twenty nine licensed leagues from twenty one countries. The sound tracks on this game are great. In conclusion it is an edition that is far much better than fifa 11.

Pros

• The online mode also is revamped on this one to offer maximum competition against opponents.
  • The artificial intelligence on this game is amazing.

Cons

• Games are hard on the legendary difficulty level.
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

FIFA 12

A Football game with more Accurate and realistic movements of Players

By Daren Garius

On Friday, August 22, 2014

I am a FIFA enthusiast and I noticed that FIFA 12 has made a huge leap compared to its predecessor. This edition is now more balanced and polished. It also showcased its realistic new style of defending, though I find it quite complicated since the older editions has a simple defending system. But I know in the long run every FIFA gamers will get used to it and eventually will master the new system. I also like the enhancement on the players’ movements. It is very realistic. The ball control, shooting, passing and dribbling are now more accurate than before. Moreover, I like how EA improved the online game mode. It runs very smoothly which is a plus point for me since I love playing online with my friends. I am also impressed with the AIs. They are very intelligent and active that made this game more exciting and challenging. All in all, FIFA 12 is an exceptional football game that made a lot of enhancements.

Pros

• Online mode runs very smoothly
  • Players’ movements are more precise

Cons

• Defending system is a bit complicated at first
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

FIFA 12

A More Accurate and Realistic Game of Football You Will Experience

By Rose Sincro

If you love to play football or simply an avid fan of this sport, then FIFA 12 is a very good game for you. I have to say that this game is one of the best in its series or even in its category. For me, the graphics is very realistic that you will think you are really playing and seeing the real-life players on the field. I also like their movements. It is more accurate and polished unlike its previous editions. The shooting, passing and dribbling are very authentic just like the real players. Though I find its defending system quite complicated. There is still a steep learning curve, but with little practice, you will get used to it.

In terms of its gameplay, this game has lots to offer. It has a Career mode that is really challenging and exciting. It also has a Champions League mode where you will go against the best teams. Overall, FIFA 12 is a brilliant football game where you can experience a realistic and intense game matches.

Pros

• Player’s looks are more realistic
  • It has a Career mode

Cons

• Defending system is a bit difficult
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

FIFA 12

A More Accurate and Realistic Game of Football You Will Experience

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

If you love to play football or simply an avid fan of this sport, then FIFA 12 is a very good game for you. I have to say that this game is one of the best in its series or even in its category. For me, the graphics is very realistic that you will think you are really playing and seeing the real-life players on the field. I also like their movements. It is more accurate and polished unlike its previous editions. The shooting, passing and dribbling are very authentic just like the real players. Though I find its defending system quite complicated. There is still a steep learning curve, but with little practice, you will get used to it. In terms of its gameplay, this game has lots to offer. It has a Career mode that is really challenging and exciting. It also has a Champions League mode where you will go against the best teams. Overall, FIFA 12 is a brilliant football game where you can experience a realistic and intense game matches.

Pros

• Player’s looks are more realistic
  • It has a Career mode

Cons

• Defending system is a bit difficult
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: