REVIEW LIST

Opera Mini 14.0.0

browse the internet at very fast speeds with the latest version of opera mini

By Pascal Kashamuka

On Monday, November 30, 2015

just to start us up opera mini is known for the way it is very fast in browsing the internet at very high speeds more than other browsers like mozilla firefox.It is able to do this very efficiently because it condenses data into very small amounts and on the homepage opera mini has various tabs for example the facebook page and other sites in which you can also add or bookmark a website there incase you frequent the website too many times.Opera mini version 12 can be able to opem very many tabs at once and what you will have to do is just choose the tabs that you want to prioritize in your work and the rest of the thing s will come up later there is also the history icon that lets you viewing the tabs that you were viewing before.Oera mini have been releasing very many versions but i do not think that there is a version that has defeated the version 12 of it please download it and see this things for yourself.

Pros

• it has very faster download speeds
  • there are book marked pages on the home page

Cons

• i do not know of any disadvantages that it has
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

BROWSE WITH AN ADVANCED VERSION OF OPERA MINI FAST FOR LESS

By Martin Maguna

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015

REVIEW

This is the latest version of the opera mini and you know what it is all about just browsing very fast and when I downloaded this software first of all it is very fast to download and then what I like about this latest version of opera mini is that you can open very many tabs at a go and then also it does not consume a lot of data and I know that’s a plus to those people that love to save on costs and then you can save pages that you will need for future references or maybe you want to look at many pages at a go and then compare the research at a later time and get the best that you want.

FEATURES

It is very fast

It saves a lot on data

Many tabs can be opened at a go

There are also many speed dials

CONCLUSION

It is very fast I think they should get a higher version of opera mini it is the best

Pros

• It saves a lot on time
  • It is exceedingly very fast

Cons

• it has very many updates available
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

OPERA MINI is a user friendly browsing device for your

By Joseph Wachira

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Opera Mini is mainly a mobile device browsing application by Opera software which has gained a reputable popularity over the time due to its enhanced web browsing speed and its multiple shortcuts. It is free and easily compatible with Opera Mail and has become a great option for all Android, IOS and Windows browsers. It is easy to install and user friendly. It ability to pre-compress information makes the loads quicker. It comes with an option to adjust the images clarity and can synchronize you data either on your PC, Tablet or even Smartphone. It is modern, stylish and supports multiple languages. I personally love the fact that I can multitask with my phone by opening different pages thanks to Opera Minis ability.

The first requirement to downloading this application is ensuring you phone can connect to the internet, has a ram of at list 250 MB and 30 MB of free space on the hard Drive.

Pros

• It has a high web browsing speed
  • It is free to download
  • It is user friendly due to its many shortcuts

Cons

• One mast have a connection to the internet
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

browse the internet at amazingly very fast speeds with opera mini 12.00

By Joeli Mut

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015

prior to the release of this latest version various versions of opera mini have been released before but i have never seen the internet being browsed very fast with opera mini version 12 i mean it has increased my normal browsing experience up to five times more.What it does it condenses the information that you have searched and want some more information about it and this makes it offer you very fast browsing services.On the homepage you can develop some bookmarks so that next time you wanna access them you can do so at a very faster rate.

secondly there is a history tab to show you you past browsing experince and if there is a website that you needed and you had viewed it before dont you worry because you will find it here you wont have to strain yourself that much.

download opera mii now and have an improved and faster access to the internet

Pros

• a history tab is found just at the bottom
  • basic and simple to understand as well as use

Cons

• only google is offered at the search engine
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

ENJOY EFFICIENT BROWSING ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE BY USING OPERA MINI 12.00

By Jackson Muoka

On Friday, June 5, 2015

With over 300 million users worldwide in 2013, Opera Mini has gained popularity among mobile users in the world. Developed by Opera Software this is arguably one of the best mobile device web browse app in the world. It comes for free and it blends so well with other opera products including Opera Mail. What makes opera mini a wonderful browsing app is its browsing speed and its easiness to use.

Opera Mini comes with an easy and user friendly interface making it very easy to use. This web app is compatible with iOS, BlackBerry, Sumbian, J2ME and Windows operating systems and require very little space to install. Quick access to your favorite content Quick access to your favorite content

Opera Mini comes in different languages including English, French and Chinese. It has the power to keep browsing history and is compatible with both Opera Next and Opera mail. This app comes with a multi-tab which allows users to open more than one web page at the same time

Pros

• • It offers high speed browsing speed
  • • This browser requires little space to install
  • • Available in a variety of languages

Cons

• • Available for only internet enabled phones
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

Develop your knowledge and skills using this new web browser

By Princess Purity

On Monday, February 9, 2015

Good begets better is the principle I can apply to this new product from the mother product, Opera Software. Opera Mini, being a mobile device web browser was developed by Opera software. With a phone system, a 256MB RAM, Internet connection and free 30MB space, you can freely and easily install this app on your mobile device.

The application comes with excellent features such as multi tab which allows the user to load different pages at the same time. The app also allows the user to enhance their browsing expiring courtesy of its features like multiple language support, fast browsing speed, modern and stylish layout.

The most amazing aspect of this software is that it’s easy to install and it works absolutely well alongside other opera products such as mail and others. With its increased improvement, the software has attracted millions and millions of users worldwide who are able to connect and share whatever they learn from the internet. All you need is an internet connection and things will get better for you.

Pros

•  It is easy and free to install
  •  It has a modern and stylish layout
  •  It can support many languages
  •  It is has a high browsing speed.

Cons

•  It is only applicable on mobile devices
  •  It is internet enabled hence not applicable in areas without internet connection.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

Opera Mini 12: Best web browsing application for mobile phones

By Gfx Syne

On Thursday, January 7, 2016

I’ve used Opera Mini app on my Android mobile as an alternative to Chrome. Opera Mini takes up lesser space as compared to Chrome and provides a fast web browsing experience. Opera Mini is tailored for mobile devices and opens up pages in varying sizes including web and desktop versions of web pages. In addition to being free, the best thing about Opera Mini is that it is fast which means that users save up on the mobile data due to its fast speed. Opera Mini also has a desktop version of the browser. However, Opera Mini for mobile devices still remains one of the best in its kind due to its speed and relatively lighter weight. Although many people prefer Chrome for Android phones, Chrome takes a lot of space. Opera Mini on the other hand does not take as much space and is as efficient as Chrome browser.

Pros

• Provides a fast web browsing experience
  • Lighter as compared to Chrome

Cons

• It does not have the “save link as” option
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

the solution tho slow connections is now made available in this application

By Kevin Kimaita

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014

REVIEW

Opera mini is a web browser that was developed by opera software which is mainly used by smartphones and also mobile phones.Its freeware and is used mainly for faster web browsing compared to other search engines.Its also liked by users all over the world because it uses very minimal data regardless of how fast the net is going.Also useers have alot of browser options for users to choose from.

FEATURES OF OPERA MINI 12

its very fast hence saving alot of time.

it canbe used in most of the mobile phones and also smartphones.

it saves alot of data.

it also has a speed dial page that shows your favourite pages which you can just click on instead of having to seach for them.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

The following are the minimum requirements to download opera mini 12 on your mobile phone.

operating system android 1.5 cupcake or later

interner connection

disk space 30 mb

CONCLUSION

This is best version of opera mini according tyo me because it saves me time and also data.

Pros

• is the solution to slow connections
  • boost your internet speed .

Cons

• i have not found any
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

a web browser that is designed to let you have the best browsing experience with faster speeds

By Jayson Kimathi

On Wednesday, February 10, 2016

most people in the world know that opera mini is the fastest web browser in the world and you can never fail to get any computer that lacks this web browser and that is why they have continued to release the latest version now the latest being opera mini 12.The following was is how opera mini works when you are seraching on it it compresses the infromation that it is to get into smaller files then it opens up for you the page that you want very fast.It has a very good user interface which has some tabs for example settings tabs which can be used to adjust the browser to how you want it to be like there is also a history tab which you can view the recent websites that you have checked.There is a download section that informs you of your downloads for example pdf that yiu happened to browse when you were at the internet.

Pros

• it is a very fast web browser
  • it compresses the information loading so gives you access to information within the shortest time possible
  • it has a multi laguage support

Cons

• on the search bar only google is supported
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

Looking for a browser, Opera Mini is the best choice ever for friendly and ease to surf

By Shek Sheknah

On Thursday, December 11, 2014

Essentially Opera Mini is a free mobile web browse app with outstanding status. It has a freeware license with multiple shortcuts; intuitive interface and organized address bar that make it have unique features, smooth performance hence faster and user friendly. Once I installed Opera Mini, I used it immediately and found it faster, and customized with many options. To influence loading speed, image resolution may be set low, medium or high. Opera Mini has minimum system requirements in terms of phone system, hard drive space 30MB, internet connection and RAM. Opera Mini is apposite for Blackberry, Windows, IOS using latest version and a worthy choice for someone with space problems or poor connections.

I use Opera Mini on my smart phone to work on the information from my Personal computer and I have never lost any data. Opera Mini also helps me to track important websites, to pause and resume downloads with easy. The new release Opera “ICE” will increase the browser’s speed by seven times.

I adore Opera mini for its user friendly features, easy of search and surf capability like multi tab that allows one to load different pages simultaneously, quick access to content, numerous language support and its compatibility to Opera mail. Anyone looking for a browser you have got it, Opera Mini is the best choice.

Pros

• Fastest internet speed, has speed dial
  • Easy to use and operate
  • It is a Freeware license

Cons

• One Cannot access without internet
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

AN EASY AND FAST WAY TO BROWSE THROUGH THE INTERNET

By Hande Njr

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014

This is an application that is commonly used on mobile phones to browse through the internet. It is supported on different platforms thus android, iOS, BlackBerry Os and windows mobile among others. It is popular in the world, having 300 million active users. It is free of charge and it has a simple user friendly interface. It fast since it uses pre-compressed web pages that load quickly to the user’s mobile phone.

Its simple interface has several functionalities such as: Browsing tools; which has templates of the basic search engines like google. One can always add more search engines as they like to ease accessibility to frequently used web pages, there are other functionalities like the bookmarks, saved pages, history downloads, data usage, settings among others. Each of these functionalities bear provisions which one can change a lot in relation to the general use of the application.

The fact that there is a lot that can be customized on this application makes it a good web browsing tool. I like the fact that its original interface delivery of web pages is subject to change, for instance you can change the image quality to be high, medium or low quality. This comes in handy to user’s mobile data plans. Generally it is a good product.

Pros

• Availability of customization of features.
  • Has a simple interface and its easy to use.
  • It has many functionalities for the user.

Cons

• Sometimes it summarises the websites a lot.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: