REVIEW LIST

Opera Mini 14.0.0

OPERA MINI 12.O. THE ULTIMATE ALL TIME MOBILE PHONE WEB BROWSER OF ALL TIME

By Ngunyi Kibui

On Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Opera mini is by now according to my research the most used mobile phone browser across all devices, from symbian using mobile phones to Android, Blackberry, i-OS and Windows using Smartphone’s. It is a light application easy to download and install being one of the benefits compared to other browsers which are normally big in size and take a lot of space to install.

Opera mini developers put a lot of consideration on the user interface which by far according to me is simple to use. Made with one hand scrolling in mind the buttons are placed easily within reach. The settings menu is docked at the bottom right corner and the settings menu uses icons in a grid pattern maximizing space making navigation easy. The settings are easy to deal with as you don’t have to be a tech guru to figure them out which I find very effective and user friendly.

The multi-page view option also I found to be very impressive as you can work on several pages without waiting on another to load first. The fact that opera mini compresses the pages enabling them to load faster and saving data I found to be very impressive and would be very economical to the users. Opera mini 12.0 supports HTML5 and CSS3, supports sync options for bookmarks and passwords too.

Conclusively I would recommend Opera Mini as a mobile phone browser to any user for that smooth,non data intensive experience especially if you are relying on carrier data charges.

Pros

• light in nature making it easy to install.
  • saves on data by compressing pages.

Cons

• it is prone to crashing making it not stable
  • there must be an internet coonection for it to operate
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

TROUBLE BROWSING ANG YOU GOT A WINDOWS PHONE? OPERA MINI IS THE WAY TO GO

By Angel Angeles

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Having over 300Million active users, Opera mini is a common web browser developed by opera software. I want to believe its fast speed in browsing has attracted most of us using it since its quite fast and saves users lots of time. Opera mini is available for windows phone, IOS, androids and blackberry. Talk of google search, superspot, gmail and twitter you will find them all in opera's homepage, hence making it easier for users for they need not type what is in the homepage. All one needs to do is click on what they need and opera takes them there.

If under home page you dont find some of the sites you like visiting, do not despair opera allows users to add icons hence making it fast for users to use the same. Do not be misguided that operas speed goes handy with your data plan, NO, opera is cost effective. Inorder to have this app in ones device, one should have internet access, OS of 1.5 and 30MB disk space.

Pros

• can be used in almost all mobile devices
  • it is very easy to use
  • it has high internet speed

Cons

• Unless you have internet connection you cannot access opera.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

One of the best browser to use on your smartphone

By Benjamin White

On Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Opera Mini is the third most used browser in PC, so of course, it has its own mobile version. In less than 2 MB of download, you will have a versatile browser, with browsing history, and some extra features, including a really high speed of navigation. The interface is good enough to make you ignore it. You will miss some of the PC features, but it is not so important as you could think. This browser relies on dark colors to save battery on your device, and it makes it very elegant.

One of the most useful features is the ability of saving web pages to read them later with no need of internet connection. You can also link your data to other devices, so if you use Opera in your mobile phone, your tablet and your Pc, you can import the bookmarks. The "Discover" function allows you to access to relevant news that the browser gets from different sources. It is like a news feed included in your mobile browser. In addition, it runs very smoothly, and it has no bugs or unexpected closes.

Pros

• It is light on system resources
  • The interface is useful and intuitive

Cons

• It lacks some features of the PC version
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

BE ABLE TO BROWSE VERY FAST AND USE VERY MINIMAL AMOUNT OF DATA THUS SAVE ON COSTS

By Finch-McAce Hans

On Monday, June 8, 2015

It’s a browsing web that was developed by Opera Software. Normally utilized on Smartphone and phones. It’s a freeware and used for faster browsing of the internet. It uses very minimal data when not connected to a wifi hotspot. Many people like it because a lot browsing options are offered for the user to choose from. this version of the opera mini is the latest and has had very many downloads as per now i think that is the best opera mini that i have experienced as per say.Though this version is very similar to the previous version so there is no much of a difference and also it is very easy to use and also another thing about it is that you can be able to open very tabs with it and be able to multi task as you are viewing other websites you can also be able to hear what another site is saying as in short you can be able to view very many websites at a go.

FEATURES.

It’s time saving and fast comparing to other search engines.

Saves a lot of data.

Normally used in most smart phones and mobile phones.

Favourite pages are shown in the speed dial page so the user does not have to search for them.

CONCLUSION.

Opera mini is a free download search engine which it’s quite fast and data used is minimal.

Pros

• it helps in saving of data
  • it is so very fast

Cons

• the interface is a bit outdated
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

Search and browse on a faster browser with opera mini 12.0

By Vowcay Rwigi

On Tuesday, October 21, 2014

This is an application designed for mobile devices , supported by android, blackberry OS, Ios, and windows phones. I have found it to be very efficient and fast in its operations while accessing the internet and downloading images videos and audio data.

This browser has the capabilities to house multiple search engines and also has tools like Google+, Google search, games and apps among others which you can easily access on speed dial. Speed dial is a feature where you can save the links on the opera homepage so you can easily access them without actually searching for them. You can also bookmark your favorite pages. Features like multi tab allows the user to load different pages at the same time.

The browser is very user friendly because its so easy to use. It is available for free download and installation. The browser is fairly cheaper compared to other options. You have some control on the loading speed by choosing weather or not to load images and set them either on high, mid or low resolutions which influences the loading speed.

Conclusion:

This is the best browser out there for heavy mobile device internet users. The fast loading speeds and personification settings ensures user friendliness. It also has an economizing factor thus making it a good choice for anyone looking for a browser that will serve them efficiently and promptly.

Pros

• It is easy to use and operate.
  • It offers a fast and cheap internet experience.

Cons

• It may require regular upgrades.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

Browse saving power and data usage from your mobile device

By Chris Larrage

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Recently I bought a new Motorola Moto G, which comes with Google Chrome browser installed by default. I read about Opera Mini for Android, and I gave it a try. I must say that this browser is really comfortable, and it feels great in my smartphone. Opera Mini works really fast, and it is true that compresses the websites I visit to save in my data use. My favorite webpages are saved, and I can access almost immediately from the main page in which all of these sites are shown as a little image.

As a user, I experienced little changes between the mobile browsers but I think that this is good because Opera did a great work rivalizing with the default option. Many people may not know anything about Opera Mini, and that’s a shame since it is a really recommendable application for all smartphones, with so little resource consumption. I had installed it on my previous smartphone, a Sony Ericsson Experia Neo V, with which I experienced some performance issues in the latest days, but in general terms the Opera Mini browser worked really well in that device. Take the advice and try it since it will enhance your internet browsing experience.

Pros

• Quick access to the Internet
  • It lets me to save data consumption
  • Quick access to my favorite websites
  • Full of different useful features

Cons

• It fails when you have to load HTML5
  • Not so good looking as it should be
  • The search field only supports Google and is separated
  • I find it uncomfortable for browsing large pages
Usability:
Performance:
Guides-manuals:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

A Desktop Web Browser That Loads Fast For Quick Browsing

By Christine Diaz

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Just like its big brother, the Opera Mini 12 was designed in desktop style. I enjoy using its desktop version, so when the mobile little brother was born, I was eager to take it out for a spin. Let us take a look at its features and hopefully, I can help you decide if you can try it or not yourself.

Its user interface is easily recognizable as it takes after the desktop-based Opera browser. This makes it easier to navigate through it because I was already familiar with its functions. The thumbnail previews are still there, so everything is clear and simple. I also liked how the Speed Dial feature can be used to create shortcuts for my most visited site.

The mobile version also features a tabbed interface, where I can load many pages at once. There’s no need to open a new window in order to browse multiple sites at a time. It also has a search bar, auto-complete form feature, and zoom capabilities which is very useful for multi-touch device users.

The best part about the Opera Mini 12 is its fast loading time. Its compression technology enables it to load pages quicker. You can also enhance your browsing experience by customizing your Mini. Image quality, screen orientation, font size, name it, you can customize it. Lastly of course, it supports browsing history and bookmarks, too.

Pros

• Loads pages faster than other mobile browsers
  • Supports tabbed browsing, zoom, and thumbnail preview

Cons

• Cannot support ad-ons or plug-ins
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

Browsing The Net Is Simple, Easy And Fast With Opera Mini

By Beatrice Tan

On Monday, September 1, 2014

A lot of web browser has been introduced to the market which I find very useful, giving users the freedom to choose what they want to use that would fit their personality, needs and interests. Web browsers have become the partners of almost all of the people who have an access on the internet. These are very helpful tools in answering our daily inquiries. Some offers different features, graphics, designs and other stuff but I find Opera mini the most interesting one.

This mobile device web browser application serves as my right hand every time I have a research. Aside from the new features like multiple shortcuts, I have observed that this version’s web browsing speed was enhanced and the address bar was more organized than the first one. This user- friendly application is very easy to install, it is for free. I love this application because I’ve noticed that downloading of games and videos became faster comparing to the web browser that I was using before. Since I open lots of sites, opera mini is just so perfect that it has this feature of letting users open multiple tabs.

I suggest everyone to use Opera Mini because it won’t give you hard time in browsing the net. This is just so simple to use and a very helpful application. It is a “must- have” on your phones.

Pros

• This application is for free
  • It is user- friendly, helpful and easy to use

Cons

• Browsing sometimes gets slow when phone memory is full
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

Experience fast browsing of this remarkable program on your mobile devices

By Reinalei Jamir

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I have not been excited with the mobile device’s browser experience, so I wanted to try some new options. I’ve never tried Opera Mini before, and I am surprised that this browser is fast and powerful.

My experience with Opera mini has been incredible. I could not believe how quick the pages were loading. This browser is plain and simple, easy to use and to navigate.

I think this application is one of the best mobile web browsers available. The file size of this program is not too heavy, so it did not cause any problem in my internal storage space and it uses low data too. Opera Mini has also small picture icons that I can apply as book markers of the site that I want to keep at my fingertips.

We all value various things and have our own favorites, but for me Opera mini is a good option for any mobile devices. This program is certainly worth it.

Pros

• This browser is very fast
  • Menu system is very useful

Cons

• It has inconsistent JavaScript support
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

browse the internet very fast with the new version of opera mini 12

By John Joe

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Opera mini has now realised its latest version which is version 12 and it is simply a web browser that increases the download speeds up to five times more and it does this by compressing the amount of data that you are receiving so that a lot of time is not taken to load the information.You can open multiple tabs and they load at the same time and this will not affect the loading time.In the home page the user of opera mini can decide to bookmark some of the pages that they think are important to them so that when they want to access the page they do not have to go to google and type what they want to view then click on what they want to view but they can just get it as a saved page and access it anytime and wherever they are.

Opera mini 12 features include

Faster speeds in browsing the internet

Information is compressed before you receive it

You can bookmark websites

Verdict

I liked it because it works very well especially me I use the internet a lot and I do not have to wait there forever to wait for the pages of the internet to load.

Pros

• it is very fast to open the internet
  • it saves a lot of time

Cons

• it does not work well in some of the mobile phones
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

OPERA MINI 12.00 IS THE BEST BROWSER THAT OFFERS GOOD INTERNET BROWSING

By Everlyne Naliaka

On Monday, February 2, 2015

OPERA MINI 12.00

Having experienced Opera Mini 12.00 a product from Opera Software for quite long I can stand and attest about its efficiency, it’s one of its own best browser that you will never regret having it. It stands out as the best browser because of its enjoyable and unique features. It is a user friendly designed for mobile phones, it works well along with opera products such as Opera Mail and opera text.

Its efficiency helps you save time and data. Once your device is compatible with the software it allows quick access to the requested information and its low requirement grant a great software performance, the software has become a great option to many who requires faster web browser or to those who finds challenging to find spaces for apps its used all over the globe with more than 300 million users.

With Opera Mini Software you are able to access quickly the website because it keeps the cache information you previously visited to load the pages faster. It has a freeware license and easy to install, once you have installed you immediately start to using it. It’s possible to set your image resolution quality high, low or medium.

For those with space problems or bad data connections try Opera Mini it is a good option for your internet browser on your devices. You can access the latest app online.

Pros

• Easy to install and use
  • Quick access to the website
  • It offers a host browser you can use in different mobile devices

Cons

• Requires internet connection and data bundles
  • The search field is separated from URL
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

Want to search and browse faster,opera mini is what you are looking for

By Rock Raymond

On Wednesday, January 28, 2015

This is an application that helps users to browse the internet faster.Opera is available for windows,android,ios and blackberry.It helps people who like sports to access supersports directly,faster and easier.When downloading things like games,videos and audios.

Opera mini has offered an ideal place where there is provision of all this services.Millions of people all over the world are accessing the interent using this service.

I like opera for it increases download speed. There is ease of use and capability since one can load different pages at once and it has different languages which help people all over the world to access what they want to know. When one wants to know something which is unfamiliar,they just open opera and browse the net,this makes work so easy.

Opera also help people to add icons making it easy to use anywhere you are,the app also provides the gmail where one can chat with people worldwide.This has helped many people to know each other and more of their culture.

Pros

• It is easy and simple to work with
  • can operate on almost all mobile devices
  • helps everyone access internet as long as their phone are internet enabled

Cons

• one cannot acces opera without internet
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

ENJOY EASY AND QUICK BROWSING WITH MARATHON AND PERFECT RESULTS

By Reka Gimbi

On Friday, August 1, 2014

OPERA MINI

Opera Mini is a web browser for mobile phones, smart phones, laptops etc. Once installed in the phone your browsing becomes very simple and easy to use. To log in to facebook or any other internet site is easy with opera mini.

Some mobile phones come installed with opera mini like some Samsung phones, some Nokia phones, some LG phones and many more. But that should not put you back from using opera mini because it is freely downloadable and installed to your mobile device.

The most current I am using is Opera Mini 7.5 and it is undoubtfully wonderful. It makes one take full advantage of quick browsing. You can download games, songs, movies, videos and enjoy for yourself.

When browsing using opera mini , Java Script (computer programming language) is processed by the server. This helps in their communication for best results. You can also download and install another version of opera mini if your device came installed with opera mini and you want to change it since a more advanced version is released after some time.

It is still growing and thus more options to choose from

Pros

• Easily and freely downloadable for all internet accessible phones
  • Can download a version of your choice
  • Easy to use even with no or minimum experience

Cons

• If installed to a phone with low memory can give very slow browsing
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

One of the best web browsers for your mobile device

By Adam Nikki

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Opera Mini is a web browser developed by Opera Software and release for mobile platforms. Unlike other famous browser, this one gets all the content by a proxy that runs the layout engine of Opera. This way, the engine optimizes the pages to the size of the mobile's screen, so you can see all the content in the perfect size for your mobile.

At first, the earliest versions offered just a few features such as zoom, the horizontal adaptation, but with the latest updates, Opera Mini is one of the best browsers of today. Nowadays, the version Opera Mini 12 is available, and it includes the ability to have several tabs, speed improvements, better privacy options, and a new interface easier to use and optimized for touch-screen devices.

Apart from the basics, it has several functions such as the option Discover, with which you can get suggestions about news or other contents. You can organize everything in folders, including your Favorites, your bookmarks, etc. Opera Mini helps you save data; it has an Off-road mode to make you use less data, but with the same speed. Finally, you can even manage your downloads thank to the download manager. It allows you to start, stop, save and change the name of the files at will, so you can have everything organized.

Pros

• Opera Mini is quite fast
  • It can run in almost every kinf of device

Cons

• It is not as good as other mobile browsers
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

A Simple, but Stable Web Browser for Your Small Mobile Devices

By Isay Almenanza

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Opera’s flagship product has taken on a new form. The Opera Mini 12 was designed for small mobile devices such as mobile phones, smartphones, and tablets. It may be small, but it can enable users to browse big websites. To know more about this browser, let us look at the recent updates that it has gone through. Before that, Opera Mini is free, so it will be easier for us to try it out without spending money.

It was amazing how fast Opera Mini can load web pages on a small screen. This technology is done by sending web pages to Opera’s servers. In turn, it processes these web pages, compresses them, and sends them back to Opera Mini. This technology speeds up the transfer and believe it or not, increases loading time by twice or even three times more.

Aside from its monster speed, Opera Mini 12 has a few interesting features. Its own My Opera keeps bookmarks and Speed Dials synchronized across different mobile devices. If you’re wondering, the Speed Dial feature enables users to click a number that is assigned to a website. It also has tabbed browsing for your viewing pleasure.

Pros

• Loads web pages very fast
  • Synchronizes bookmarks across mobile devices

Cons

• Cannot support plug ins or ad ons
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

Enjoy a Fast and Lightweight Browser on Your Mobile Devices

By Rose Sincro

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The first time I tried this web browser, I was a bit surprised how fast this browser was. Web pages load real quickly and set them in formats for a small screen. This mini browser through some technological means can avoid phone companies’ Internet protection. There are web browsers out there, but I have not seen any that can overcome age limitation security like this program can.

Opera Mini has a very convenient speed dial feature that allows me to go to a page by just clicking any number of the web addresses that I want to choose as my speed dial page. It also has tabbed browsing and bookmarking that is easy to use.

This web browser is very reliable. It also saves data by compressing it on the Opera server. My experience with Opera Mini has been astounding. If you are looking for a fast and lightweight browser for your mobile devices then this application is the right one for you.

Pros

• The pages loads real quick
  • The tab system is very manageable

Cons

Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

Enjoy a Fast and Lightweight Browser on Your Mobile Devices

By Rose Sincro

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The first time I tried this web browser, I was a bit surprised how fast this browser was. Web pages load real quickly and set them in formats for a small screen. This mini browser through some technological means can avoid phone companies’ Internet protection. There are web browsers out there, but I have not seen any that can overcome age limitation security like this program can.

Opera Mini has a very convenient speed dial feature that allows me to go to a page by just clicking any number of the web addresses that I want to choose as my speed dial page. It also has tabbed browsing and bookmarking that is easy to use.

This web browser is very reliable. It also saves data by compressing it on the Opera server. My experience with Opera Mini has been astounding. If you are looking for a fast and lightweight browser for your mobile devices then this application is the right one for you.

Pros

• The pages loads real quick

Cons

• The screen timeout interrupts downloads
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

browse the internet at very fast speeds with the latest version of opera mini

By Pascal Kashamuka

On Monday, November 30, 2015

just to start us up opera mini is known for the way it is very fast in browsing the internet at very high speeds more than other browsers like mozilla firefox.It is able to do this very efficiently because it condenses data into very small amounts and on the homepage opera mini has various tabs for example the facebook page and other sites in which you can also add or bookmark a website there incase you frequent the website too many times.Opera mini version 12 can be able to opem very many tabs at once and what you will have to do is just choose the tabs that you want to prioritize in your work and the rest of the thing s will come up later there is also the history icon that lets you viewing the tabs that you were viewing before.Oera mini have been releasing very many versions but i do not think that there is a version that has defeated the version 12 of it please download it and see this things for yourself.

Pros

• it has very faster download speeds
  • there are book marked pages on the home page

Cons

• i do not know of any disadvantages that it has
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

BROWSE WITH AN ADVANCED VERSION OF OPERA MINI FAST FOR LESS

By Martin Maguna

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015

REVIEW

This is the latest version of the opera mini and you know what it is all about just browsing very fast and when I downloaded this software first of all it is very fast to download and then what I like about this latest version of opera mini is that you can open very many tabs at a go and then also it does not consume a lot of data and I know that’s a plus to those people that love to save on costs and then you can save pages that you will need for future references or maybe you want to look at many pages at a go and then compare the research at a later time and get the best that you want.

FEATURES

It is very fast

It saves a lot on data

Many tabs can be opened at a go

There are also many speed dials

CONCLUSION

It is very fast I think they should get a higher version of opera mini it is the best

Pros

• It saves a lot on time
  • It is exceedingly very fast

Cons

• it has very many updates available
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

OPERA MINI is a user friendly browsing device for your

By Joseph Wachira

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Opera Mini is mainly a mobile device browsing application by Opera software which has gained a reputable popularity over the time due to its enhanced web browsing speed and its multiple shortcuts. It is free and easily compatible with Opera Mail and has become a great option for all Android, IOS and Windows browsers. It is easy to install and user friendly. It ability to pre-compress information makes the loads quicker. It comes with an option to adjust the images clarity and can synchronize you data either on your PC, Tablet or even Smartphone. It is modern, stylish and supports multiple languages. I personally love the fact that I can multitask with my phone by opening different pages thanks to Opera Minis ability.

The first requirement to downloading this application is ensuring you phone can connect to the internet, has a ram of at list 250 MB and 30 MB of free space on the hard Drive.

Pros

• It has a high web browsing speed
  • It is free to download
  • It is user friendly due to its many shortcuts

Cons

• One mast have a connection to the internet
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: