REVIEW LIST

Facebook for Every Phone 64.0

DOWNLOAD FACEBOOK IN YOUR PHONE AND ENJOY CHATTING WITH FRIENDS EVERYWHERE YOU GO

By Shikoh Kariuki

On Friday, June 12, 2015

Face book has been widely used worldwide and it is a social platform where people chat online. It is an application that can be used on android phones, windows phones,Symbian and the PC.As long as your internet enabled you will be able to access this application from anywhere in this world. It has features like photos, view profile, update status, notifications, inbox, share, comment or like. This application gives you the ability to view photos of friend and comment on them. You can also create groups which you can link up with friends who are not near that you have a common origin with. It is available in various languages like English, Chinese, Italian, French, Portuguese and other various languages. You can also join face book in order to meet new friends and connect. Unlike other social applications face book keeps you so much updated. The number of people that have downloaded this application into their devices is very high.Inorder to chat and meet new friends this is the application to have in your device.

Pros

• Face book is compatible with other social networks.eg instagram
  • It is easy to use and free to download.

Cons

• It is prone to scams.
  • It can be addictive and make one unproductive.
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

connect with your friends and also family no matter where you are

By Pascal Martins

On Thursday, November 19, 2015

facebook for everyphone is another simple facebook application has been developed for each and every mobile device that can access the internt services.Facebook for everyphone apllication enables you to chat with your friends and family and also check out your page as well as check the timelines of the people of whom you are intrested to check them out.You can share photos as well as chat with your friends and it also has the ability to show you your friends that are currently online and are available for chatting.You can post your status and share it with your friends and family so that they can get to know what you are thinking and they can also comment on what you have posted as you status on facebook as for me i think the application facebook for everyphone came as a rescue to all those people who have a facebook account but cannot be able to access it because probably they do not have smartphones to access it.

Pros

• you can post your status from your mobile device
  • it is free to download the application

Cons

• the interface is very out of date i do not like it at all
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

THE APP THAT GIVES YOU FREEDOM TO CHAT EVERYWHERE-FACEBOOK FOR EVERY PHONE 23.0.0.22.14

By Jackson Mbindyo

On Thursday, June 11, 2015

With the growing number of users of facebook which is the world leading social network the network developed this application to ensure all its users have the power and ability to use facebook anywhere everywhere on their phones. This application comes totally free and it is available for Android, iOS and Windows Mobile and Java mobile phones.

The developers which have also entered in to agreements with mobile service providers in many parts of the world to give the App users 90 days free airtime to try out the App.

This application once downloaded and installed is very easy to use. It gives the user easy shortcuts like the inbox, messages, friends, friend request, notification among other which makes it very simple to use. It also notifies once logged when ones has unread messages and notifications or someone has send you a friend request making it one of the easiest web Apps to use.

Its main features include

• Its usable on all internet enabled phones

• It is available in a variety of languages including English, Chinese, Italy among others

• Its smaller as compared with the web based version but comes with customized icons like the inbox, messages

Pros

• It’s totally free hence cheap to use
  • Comes in a various languages hence easy to use
  • It is very easy to use

Cons

• Its only supported by internet enabled phones
  • Its greatly affected by malwares
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Get connected to facebook for every phone 24.0 and chat with your peers globally

By Everlyne Naliaka

On Thursday, February 12, 2015

FACEBOOK FOR EVERY PHONE 24.0

Facebook is a social network that connects million people around the globe; you are able to chat with your friends whom you parted some years so long as they are also on face book. Anybody anywhere can be connected to Facebook so long as you have a mobile phone that has internet connection, computer or laptop. What you only required when opening your Facebook account is you email account or your phone number as user name and password that is not shared with anybody it is for your privacy.

When you are logged into Facebook account the following are the main features that you will never miss; profile that identifies you with your profile picture, news feeds, notifications from other friends, inbox that allows you chat with your friend’s private away from the wall in case you need privacy. Facebook also has status updates features where you can update your information.

You are able to see what your friends are updating, sharing, commenting, likes and dislikes. You can also send friend requests to friends confirm friend request sent to you or even ignore if you do not like. It offers options to block nagging friends on your wall for ever. Once you are done with chatting with your friends in the inbox you can either delete the conversation or leave it.

With Facebook you can take photos from your phone and upload them on your Facebook wall and even tag friends that you want them tagged. It’s made available in different language such as French, English, and Chinese among others

Pros

• Connects many people around the world
  • Free app and easy to learn

Cons

• Someone can easily hack your account
  • Keeps your machine hugging sometimes
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Communication made easier with this Social Media Innovation for Mobile Devices

By Ivy Paloma

On Monday, April 7, 2014

Finally, social media has entered new heights with another breakthrough in networking technology as the mobile version of Facebook has been released. Facebook for Every Phone is a one of a kind application that allows mobile device and smartphone users like me to experience the power of social networking at a press of a button.

I find Facebook for Every Phone 7.0 very convenient to use. It was designed to offer access to the popular social networking site and is mostly compatible for over 2,500 phone models. It is available for mobile devices like Android, Windows Mobile, Java mobile phones and iOS.

Through this app, I am able to use important features of Facebook such as upgrades in the user’s status and profile images, sharing links, liking pages, and commenting on posts. I was also able to find my friends directly from my phone.

What’s more, Facebook has made an agreement with several cell carriers around the globe to offer free data usage of the application. Now there’s more reason for me to explore the functionalities of this new app. The possibilities are endless and with Facebook for Every Phone 7.0, I can enjoy communicating with friends and connect with different people from anywhere in the world. Even with limited use of computers, I can access and enjoy Facebook using their phone.

Pros

• The Application is easy to use
  • This application can be used with any Internet enabled phone
  • Update is free for this application
  • Supports languages like Chinese, French, Italian and Spanish

Cons

• Other people cannot use your phone due to Privacy Concerns.
  • There is no Chat Feature.
  • The layout is different from PC version.
  • Advertising Options are quite limited
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

a comprehensive app to help you connect with friends and family

By Frank Kanyua

On Monday, September 7, 2015

Face book has for more than a year now been the top social media, it has millions of users with more and more joining and even some becoming addicts. Face book brings people together and who knows maybe you can even find love using it. its start was a major coincidence since the CEO had intended it to be a way to share projects among universities.

With the growing economy the more users Facebook is getting the greater the demand to make it easier to access. So the introduction of face book mobile was met with millions of downloads. The app brings Facebook to your pocket, with the interface a little different. But the app also came with added advantages, the data consumption greatly reduced and now you could get notifications direct to your phone. The other thing about fave book mobile is that you can find out who among your phone book contacts is on face book and if they are not you are given an option to invite them. This feature works only if the user has input his or her phone number in the Facebook profile.

With Facebook mobile you can also tell anyone who is online because the app give a green dot on top of any person who is online. So no one can tell you they weren't online while the fact is the dot showed they were online. Unlike the pc version anytime the phone screen turns off, Facebook mobile immediately turns of data consumption so you can use it when you turn on the screen again.

the app also isn't very large and comes ad free.

CONCLUSION

Facebook mobile is the best way to experience Facebook since it is always portable and you get notification anytime something happens.

Pros

• Facebook call is supported in some devices
  • Is compatible with many platforms
  • The app is very easy to use

Cons

• You may get useless notifications
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Carry your world on the go with new Facebook for Every Phone app!

By Sachin Titus

On Monday, June 9, 2014

Facebook, being the most popular social networking site in the world, is an essential part of current generation’s life. This generation tries to keep in touch with online friends as much as they can. Most people love to connect with their dearest people on the go. Knowing the mob’s pulse, Facebook introduced their mobile application which supports all most every phone with internet connectivity on the land.

The application is very helpful in carrying out all Facebook activities like likes, status, photos, share, comment and even pokes. Text chats are also available in this application. Features and User Interface may vary phone to phone.

I've been using this app for a long time and have never felt any frustrations or malfunctioning. The only problem is that you cannot control the quality of images loaded and therefore eats up high volume of data in a short duration of time.

Verdict:

Facebook for every phone is a boon to all who love keeping in touch with friends on the go. With a wide range of supported devices, this will be the best Facebook app ever made. The app is very satisfactory and I have no cons to say about it!

Pros

• Supports almost every device on planet
  • Can perform almost every function on facebook
  • Facebook chat option is available
  • This app has less number of bugs

Cons

• User Interface is bad on some devices
  • No option for controlling image quality
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

It does not matter anymore the kind of mobile you have

By Lily P. Evans

On Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Facebook for Every Phone is the perfect excuse for Facebook to make everyone join this social network. They manage to take its product to other level, allowing low-tech mobile devices to have Facebook due to its java-based technology. The only requirement is having Internet connection. This app uses as few data as possible, this way, even java mobile phones can afford it.

Of course, everyone with a smartphone can download the official Facebook app, with all the features and all the (incredibly high) data consumption, but now, even those people with "old" phones can be connected to the social network. Nevertheless, do not think that it is a low quality app; it has all the most used Facebook features. Thus, the News Feed, the photos, the Inbox, and other important features are available in this application. You can send messages to your friends (just messages, the chat features is not available yet) and like their status! You will be able to update your status wherever you are with any phone! What more could you ask for?

Pros

• You can use it in old devices
  • It has a low data consuption
  • It has all the important features

Cons

• It does not have the Chat feature
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

ITS A DIGITAL WORLD SO LETS KEEP IN TOUCH THROUGH FACEBOOK

By Angel Angeles

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Being in a digital world, today even a six ear old will give you their facebook account name. Facebook has been embrassed so well hence intiating facebook for every phone. This is a freeware developed by facebook. It helps all facebook users to connect to facebook with their phones as long as their phones have internet access.

Facebook for every phone enables users to upload photos on their wall, change their status updates, change their profile picture, share links and much more. When using facebook for every phone one is able to tell what their friends are upto and can even get to know their location if they have enabled maps to access their location.

Facebook for every phone can be downloaded and installed to ones phone and inorder to connect to ones account a user will be required to provide their email address and password. Once one is logged in they are able to view their timeline, news feed, friends request, change their status, comment on friends updates and so much more.

Pros

• its interface is easily understood
  • it is comparatively very fast

Cons

• as much as the interface is easily understood its outdated
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

An app intended to gain access to the most publicly known social media network

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Monday, November 24, 2014

I often use desktop or smartphone in accessing my social media websites. But with this amazing software tool, I was able to access my Facebook account using a standard internet, basic java enabled mobile phone. It was astounding! I was able to like the comments of my friends, leave private messages, view and share images and most especially, give an update on my status 24/7. Some features I experienced with this software tool are the following: Any basic internet enabled phone can use this program. It can upload and add photo filters on images. Almost all common functions of Facebook will be available in any java enabled mobile phone. It has free updates. And lastly, it supports different languages such as Spanish, English, French, Chinese, Italian, etc. With its simplicity, it is a very user friendly software application than Facebook website and it is an imperative for all social media network user addicts.

Pros

• Hassle free access to Facebook account
  • Great tool for those who can't download the app due to system requirements

Cons

• Lack of instant messaging capability
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

CONNECT TO OTHER PEOPLE AND FRIENDS USING THIS FACEBOOK APPLICATION

By Hande Njr

On Thursday, January 22, 2015

Facebook is now becoming as big as china in terms of population with more than a billion active users around the world. It is currently leading in the world under its niche of social media applications. Their Facebook application for every phone is a great application. This is an application that will let you connect to your Facebook profile on your phone. That means you do not need to necessarily access you account through the web platform all the time. With this application you can do a lot of things thus; send messages, update your status, share photos, share internet links, you can like or comment on other people’s pages and comments. This software is present in the market for numerous phone types. Notably you can upload photos to your Facebook profile and find friends from your phone’s list of contacts, which is awesome. Generally it is easy to use hence making it user friendly. I would recommend it to anyone who has a phone that they can use with it.

Pros

• Generally it is easy to use hence making it user friendly.
  • You can upload photos to your Facebook profile and find friends from your phone.

Cons

• Its a chip off the old block hence all it does can be done on the web platform.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

download facebook on your device no matter what kind of a phone that you have

By Mark Peter

On Monday, November 30, 2015

i came to realize something that for this cheap mobile phones that do not have very many features they had been disregarded in terms of the features that they hold.This app has brought an end to this and now you can have facebook on your mobile phone no matter what kind of a phone that you have maybe its a siemens,blackberry,samsung or whatever phone that you have it does not matter at all.

when you download and set it up it will bring for for you just the normal facebook timeline on your mobile phone for example it will show you the news feed and all the latest things that are happening depending on the news that you have subcribed to.There will also be an icon for messages to show you your latest messages which you can decide to reply or not to reply.It is very good because it lets anyone access facebook but what i dislike about it is that it is very basic.

Pros

• happens to be like the normal facebook
  • your timeline appears just like the way it is in the computer

Cons

• very basic so to say
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

CHAT WITH FACEBOOK EVERYWHERE AND EVERYDAY ON YOUR PHONE NONSTOP

By Dann Kamau

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Facebook for every phone is a genious software development that has greatly contributed to making the world more of a smaller global village. The application enables people from different parts of the world to communicate at low costs, with ease and at very fast communication speeds.

In coming up with the application Facebook factored in that it will be available to a very wide range of economic groups. Peoples of the third world especially benefit the most. Mobile phones loaded with the freeware are cheaper and easier to arquire than a web based version. Maintainance costs for a phone with the freeware is far much less than that of a computer system loaded with the software. This all thanks to Facebook for this magical and fantastic development.

Features and benefits that come up with the application are:

• Phone companies offer competitive low tariff rates for phone usage.

• Incorporates all features as found in the web based version i.e inbox, outbox, newsfeeds, photos, updates and chat facility.

• Photos enable users to see the faces of people they communicate with thus giving it a more human touch.

• Application incorporates a wide range of economic group as well as people of all education backgrounds.

Pros

• Low maintenance and purchase costs
  • Available to most people and phones

Cons

• Users can get hooked to it and forget to do other chores.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Access to your Facebook profile wherever you are at any moment

By Chris Larrage

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Having Facebook installed on your smartphone has turned into an almost indispensable thing issue nowadays. The good thing about this software is that it implements really well the interface for touchscreens, making this app really useful and comfortable. It allows me to upload directly the pictures I take with my mobile phone and tag the people I want and appear on the image. This is a fantastic feature for people that want to improve the social aspects of their mobile devices.

Aside from the usual features, similar to the PC version, this app integrates GPS support that will tell to my contacts where exactly I am when I update my status. The application also notifies me when a contact mentions me on a new post, and also keeps me informed about all the news and feeds I follow.

Although it is not an impressive app, I think that every smartphone and Facebook user must have it installed since it allows all the people to be informed and connected in an instant. Take a look at your personal messages, your photo albums or any use you have for this popular social network. It works much better than the browser version for mobile devices, so it is a recommendable app for everyone.

Pros

• Access to your Facebook account from anywhere
  • Comfortable touch interface for mobile devices
  • GPS support and direct picture upload
  • I can follow all the news in my circles

Cons

• It can use too much data
  • Depends on your Internet connection
  • There can be some issues with the updates
  • Messenger services depends on other app
Usability:
Performance:
Guides-manuals:
Interface:

access facebook from wherever you are without having a computer

By Pascal Kashamuka

On Friday, November 27, 2015

facebook with the help of its ceo mark helped to find out a solution to people always complaning about not accessting facebook when they are not having the computer and from that point then the idea of facebook for everyphone was born.Your mobile phone does not have to be a smartphone to get on to fb but all that you have to do is to access the internet.It is free to download and very simple to install dont you worry because all the things you were doing in a computer you will also be able to do them here for example you can get into your timeline and your friends timeline and like their photos as well as comment on the photo that you feel you wanna say somthing about it.You can also view the nearby events and then choose whether you want to attend them i mean its all up to you son you have all the freedom.

Pros

• you can view your friends timeline from here
  • you can like and comment on the photos
  • it is very simple to use and understand

Cons

• it can be very addictive
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

At the peak of Social Media with Facebook on the web and mobile applications

By James Meyette

On Friday, August 1, 2014

Facebook is a social media platform allowing you to stay in touch with friends and family. With the platform being accessible from any device with access to the world wide web you never have to worry about being out of the loop of whatever may be happening, if someone is posting it you can read about it.

Facebook started off as a Harvard campus social media platform in 2004 and gradually expanding to support other colleges, then high schools then taking over the world.

As of the end of the month of January in the year 2014 there are reported to be over 1 billion active users of the platform every month, with over 945 million of them being mobile users.

Facebook has made many changes over the last 10 years, and I am sure there are more to come over the following 10. We will see where it goes from here. Not very likely that it will have a fate like what myspace did.

Pros

• Keep in touhc with friends and family from anywhere in the world
  • Free to use for all users(unless you are an advertiser)
  • You can make money with the platform by posing games
  • Has a messenger application seperate from the main one

Cons

• The platform is extremely addictive to a lot of people
  • Sometimes the application for the platform can bug out pretty bad
  • The user interface seems to have been dumbed down in a recent update making it less appealing to most
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Stay In Touch With Your Family and Friends with Facebook for Every Phone

By Maria Bernabe

On Friday, May 9, 2014

Facebook for Every Phone is one of my favorite applications now. It is designed to give access to the famous social network. This application is compatible with over 2,500 mobile phone models. It also offers a convenient way to keep in touch with your family and friends. You can post your status, send messages to your family and loved ones, read your friend's updates, and many more.

What I like about Facebook for Every Phone is I can enjoy all of its features and new upgrades without any hassle. I can stay connected with my friends by sending them private messages or by clicking “Like” in their posts. This application also includes the ability to discover new Facebook friends from your phone’s contacts and to upload photos to your Facebook account.

Overall, the Facebook application is easy to use and it makes a speedy way to access essential functions, but it lacks advanced options. Still, it’s a nice application!

Pros

• This application is user friendly
  • Easy access to the main Facebook functions

Cons

• This application has no chat features
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Optimized, simple and above all compatible with many devices .

By Frank Kanyua

On Monday, June 1, 2015

Face book has for more than a year now been the top social media, it has millions of users with more and more joining and even some becoming addicts. Face book brings people together and who knows maybe you can even find love using it. its start was a major coincidence since the ceo had intended it to be a way to share projects among universities.

With the growng economy the more users facebook is getting the greater the demand to make it easier to access. So the introduction of face book mobile was met with millions of downloads. The app brings facebook to your pocket, with the interface a little different. But the app also came wiht added advanteges, the data consumption greatly reduced and now you could get notifications direct to your phone. The other thing about favebook mobile is that you can find out who among your phone book contacts is on face book and if they are not you are given an option to invite them. This feature works only if the user has input his or her phone number in the facebook profile.

With facebook mobile you can also tell anyone who is online because the app give a green dot ontop of any person who is online. So no one can tell you they werent online while the fact is the dot showed they were online. Unlike the pc version anytime the phone screen turns off, facebook mobile immedietly turns of data consumption so you can use it when you turn on the screen again.

the app also isnt very large and comes ad free.

CONCLUSION

Facebook mobile is the best way to experience facebook since it is always portable and you get notification anytime something happens.

Pros

• The app is very easy to use
  • Is compatible with many platforms
  • Facebook call is supported in some devices

Cons

• You may get useless notifications
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

have and access facebook from any phone that you have so long as it can access the internet

By Faith Mwari

On Thursday, November 19, 2015

facebook is a website which every phone should have. it is a very interested website because you interact with people all over the world. in facebook you are able to communicate with your friends regardless where they are in the world. you are also able to see their photo and even their activities. In facebook you can meet with people and probably you have common goals. People meet in facebook and even get married there. People exchange ideas in every aspect, business, social and even economic. Many people enjoy being in facebook because it is interesting communicating with someone overseas like if you are one on one. Many people post pictures on facebook sometimes which are very informative, educative and even to give warning on varies things. People pass information or a message in facebook and within a very short time the message has reached everybody in the world

FEATURES

facebook has its own unique features which are attractive and very beautiful. Everyone enjoys those features because they are easy to operate and very friendly to work on. Its features are modified quite often to make the website look very friendly and commendable.

CONCLUSION

you can now have facebook on your phone despite the type of mobile device that you have.

Pros

• It is less expensive to use
  • it connects you to the whole world

Cons

• it can make your enemies destroy your reputation
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Chat And Make Connections On The Globe Using Facebook For Every Phone 16.0.0.20.15 Software

By Princess Purity

On Thursday, February 12, 2015

Social networking has really made the world to look like one small village as people can communicate with friends and relatives anytime and anywhere in the globe. With a mobile device with internet connectivity, one can have access to much information through the use of facebook for Every Phone application.

With this app which is free to download, one can have access to news feed, view photos of different people, update their status and see notifications from their mobile device. The user can also see what their friends are sharing and participate in a conversation through commenting on their status updates and also they can like their comments on facebook.

The best thing with this app is that it is designed for any kind of phone and is able to upload pictures from their device; tag photos to enable share them with the public. It can also support a variety of languages so there is no need for worry abou language barrier.

Pros

•  One only requires an internet enabled phone and an operating system for accessibility
  •  It is easy and convenient to use
  •  Can support a variety of languages like French, Italian, Spanish and also English
  •  It is designed for any kind of phone.

Cons

•  It has limited advertising options
  •  Not available for phones without internet.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: