REVIEW LIST

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Full Version

Play this Classic Combat Game with Sick combos and Brutal Finishing Moves

By Reinalei Jamir

On Friday, June 20, 2014

Mortal Kombat is a classic arcade game, and it brings various improvements over is predecessors. Its gameplay has always been steady enough for 2D fighting game, but it was the sense of finding out special fighting moves that kept us coming back for more. In this version of Mortal Kombat, I am thrilled that there are 23 characters that I can play with and 2 bosses. Let’s not forget those brutal finishing moves like Fatalities and Brutalities. And also the lighter finishing moves like Babalities that will make your opponent looks like a baby.

In my opinion, the graphic is not that good, though the background and the fighters are very colorful and in detailed. However, I think its animation needs some more improvements. The voices and music are fantastic, but there are some screams of terrors are missing but overall great sounds. Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 gives us the same bloody and gory gameplay that we all players come to know and loved.

Pros

• Lots of characters to choose from
  • Plenty of moves and combos

Cons

• The graphic is a bit poor
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

The Fight to Control Earth Continues in A Mortal Kombat Video Game

By Ivy Paloma

On Friday, June 20, 2014

The Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, or UMK 3, is a fighting video game from series of Mortal Kombat. It was originally created and released by Midway in the year 1995. The game has additional stages and characters, and some new upgrades and features. I can say that this is a game I like, and I have been playing it since I was a kid. I think this version is one of the successful fighting game that they had created. It is by far the most favorite title out of the series.

Moreover, the best part of this game for Nintendo is the recreation of UMK3 from the arcade machine. Also, in this game you can choose between 24 or more characters, each of them has an own special powers and moves. Overall, if you have DS and you are a Mortal Kombat fan who likes taking advantage of the DS' Wi-Fi capabilities, Ultimate Mortal Kombat is more than worth picking up.

Pros

• Faithful to the original version
  • The graphics are very nice

Cons

• No help menu for special moves
  • The controls are difficult to use
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

More Enhanced Graphics and Sounds That Makes the Game More Exciting to Play

By Rose Sincro

On Friday, June 20, 2014

Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 is clearly one of the best Mortal Combat games that are out in a different platform, with lots of characters inside the game that you can choose. In this game, everything is more advance compared to the earlier version particularly when it comes with the gameplay, graphics, controls and other stuff that this game has.

Totally, this game has no story at all. No videos, no cut scenes you will only have to do is fight in the tournament and defeat a number of opponents in order to take advance to face the ultimate boss in the end.

The graphics of Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 are great in its era because nowadays, there is lots of fighting action that has more solid graphics than this game. But still, it is much better than Mortal Kombat1 and Mortal Kombat2.

However, this game is pretty decent, full of action and lots of challenging levels. So, if you are one of a player that never stops until you reach your goal, this game fits for you.

Pros

• The graphics are more enhanced than the previous versions
  • Full of actions and lots of fun to play

Cons

• There are no storyline at all
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Mortal Kombat Is One of the All Time Great Fighting Games

By Maria Bernabe

On Friday, June 20, 2014

I used to play Mortal Kombat in the arcades before, and I can say that this game is good and unique. The game started in the early to mid 90s, and also died in the same decade and revived in the 2000s with the strong, deadly alliance and its new sequels. To be honest, I have grown up playing this game. I remember when I was a little girl I played this game on my Sega genesis and in the arcades. After playing it, I can say that I am so satisfied with it. Puzzle combat is fun and very entertaining.

Moreover, the graphics and the visuals of this game are very, very nice. The background and the environment are freaking awesome, in my opinion. The characters are recognizable. Also, the animation is exactly right. No frames were skipped at all in contrast to the arcade adaptation of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.

Pros

• Faithful to the original version
  • Fun and addictive fighting game

Cons

• No guide menu for special attacks
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: