REVIEW LIST

Tango 1.6.14117

Enjoy Free Calls Using Tango The Video, Audio And Mesanges Application

By Reka Gimbi

On Friday, September 19, 2014

Video communication is a very effective thing to communicate with your people. Take for example a loved one travels to a far country for some months or years and you are there wondering how you can at least see his/her face. Obvious you know this is a technology era and mobiles are every where. But to even make the era digital there are many ways of communication one being Tango.

Tango is a communication software where voice and video both apply. You can chat directly from your PC with your people. It is also effective since it can also connect to mobile phones. Infact its video is more clear than most video call softwares. It is also free to download. It is very simple but very useful due to its video and audio quality. If your device is of high quality you will have all the reasons to smile of its video and audio quality.

It is very easy to use Tango because as to use a mobile phone you need a sim card and for tango all you need is to register for an account which is free and easy to create and use. Once registered you can now start your line of communication by recommending your contact friends and make your communication line big.

Tango is not only a video and voice communication, you also can send text messages for free, share photos, play games, also meet new friends and more have fun with your friends and loved ones with much more using Tango. It is very easy to use in that the calls and messages work the same way as in the phone so it is for all users may it be your first time or not. You can also have fun with your communication connections by personalizing your texts and calls with animations.

In conclusion, Tango is a free communication software with many and different communication services like social, messages and having fun moments with the ones you love most wherever they are because it is global.

Pros

• Free and easy to use globally
  • Its voice and video calls are of high quality
  • Works even on mobile phone

Cons

• It has many pop-up advertisement so I do not think it is secure enough
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Tango 1.6.14117

Tango: the free software that allows users of windows to call for free from their computers.

By Jackson Muoka

On Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Communication is very essential in the day to day smooth running of any institution. Be it an affair, a business, a school or even a religious institution communication plays a very important role in ensuring that things work properly. It should be noted that communication should be least communication and it is under this rule that I would recommend Tango to all persons who use computers with windows operating system.

Tango is free software that supports video and voice communication and allows users to call people who are in their contact list. It helps people chat with all the people they know from their computers and can connect with people using other devices including mobile phones. This software is very easy to install and use.

Tango offers superior video and sound quality despite its simplicity. All what one needs to enjoy the superior quality services of tango is just to create an account which is free to sign up. To increase the people one communicates to, users are able to recommend the software to all their contacts who do not have it increasing their Tango community.

Pros

• • It is absolutely free to download
  • • It offers superior quality calls
  • • It is very easy to subscribe to and use

Cons

• • Only available for windows computers
  • • Not supported by many devices
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Tango 1.6.14117

A Very Reliable Video Communication Tool That Has a Multi-Platform Support

By Christine Diaz

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014

This program is one good software package of mobile video communication that is versatile in which it offers a multi-platform software in which you can use it with any operating system like Windows, IOS and some latest smartphones. This mobile video tool also includes tons of excellent features that will surely bring all new users to become interested in exploring this program.

The interface of this application is very usual. It looks like a standard mobile phone that you put in your computer. At the bottom of this App, you will notice some buttons that give some special functions like, for example, you want to add some contact person, you want to view your call logs and the invite button is also there. But most especially the setting button is also in this section, in which it is one of the important buttons for this program.

By Using Tango, you can easily communicate with your friends or with your family anywhere. The video chat session of this software can compare to other freeware communication tools out there, in which it also has a very good quality resolution.

Pros

• It has a multi-platform support
  • Simple and easy to use interface

Cons

• Poor quality of voice syncing when using video calls
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Tango 1.6.14117

Communicate with the people you care about using this mobile communications software

By Reinalei Jamir

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I just love talking to my family and friends over the phone. Even if we are from different countries, they are just a phone call away. But international calls are very costly. Good thing there are numerous applications that offer free calls including video calls. One of the programs that I use all the time is Tango. This software can be installed on computers and even smartphones which make it very convenient to use. It also has a straightforward and basic interface. Its layout is like that of a mobile phone. Just like a cellular phone, you can easily check the call history and add contacts quickly. You can also choose if you want the usual voice call or video chat. There is also an option to create your profile using your Facebook account. You can even add your email address to give more security to your account. In case it’s your first time to use this program, you will not have any difficulty with it.

Pros

• Can be used on mobile phone or computer
  • Easy to arrange and manage contacts

Cons

• Quality of the call will depend on connection
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Tango 1.6.14117

create a profile and make free audio and video calls to other people

By Brian Mobimba

On Monday, February 8, 2016

if you love socializing then this is the best application to do so.It all starts by downloading the application and then what follows next is to create a full profile of yourself and you put your location as well as other details concerning yourself.When you see someone who is nearby you in the application you can then hit them up and then you can start a conversation with them and get to know them better who then knows you can even decide to meet!

Moreover you can personalize your messages and make them more fun for the other party to read them and get entertained and make free calls and audio calls.Like photos that excite you i mean what more can you ask for a socilizing website i think its the best meeting place ever please have it now!It is not complicated to use and if you follow what i have talked about here then you are good to go.I wish you well

Pros

• it is free to make audio and video calls
  • it is a cool way of socializing

Cons

• the user interface is very outdated
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Tango 1.6.14117

Stay Connected With Your Loved Ones Using This Video and Audio Chat App

By Rose Sincro

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014

If you want alternative free communication software, then Tango is the right choice. This tool is very versatile. It works on almost every platform, including desktops, Macs and mobile phones. It allows users to connect easily with their loved ones and talk without any hassle. I am very impressed with its video and audio quality.

I find the interface of this tool very simple and easy to understand. It has buttons for adding contacts, viewing recently sent and received calls, and setting button. There are also options that let me specify how to sort my contacts, change the layout, set up a webcam and look for updates.

Tango may appear simple, but you can appreciate its various benefits. It is a fine mobile communication software for personal use and even for business purposes. I am very picky on the apps that I used on my mobile phone and desktop especially for communicating with my loved ones and Tango catches my attention for being plain yet reliable tool.

Pros

• It has good video and audio quality
  • It is very simple and reliable

Cons

• No other interesting features to offer
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Tango 1.6.14117

Tango now is danced in your computer and mobile device

By Will Terry

On Friday, April 25, 2014

Tango is one of the first communicative tools that I remember for mobile devices. It allows its users to chat and talk with all the member of the contact list with an Internet connection. Using the VoIP protocol, the voice traffic allows real time communication with everybody as long as is connected. It counts with videoconferencing technology, so you can use your mobile device like a laptop with Skype or other similar application. The quality of video and voice is good enough to change the current use of the app and turn it into your main communication system.

The way it is meant to be used is through a Wi-Fi connection in order to make the most of the broadband speed. Additionally, you can play alongside with your contacts to simple games that are included in the application and will make you spend some good time. Use it to talk to your relatives and friends in any compatible system, mobile device and computer, but I really prefer the smartphone app since it works really well. There is an option for even sharing files, so as you can see Tango is a useful application that will make your world easier.

Pros

• High quality calls and videoconferences
  • Funny games and additional functions

Cons

• It consumes too much on data plans
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Tango 1.6.14117

A Simple Video Calling App That Allows You to Interact with Others

By Ivy Paloma

On Thursday, June 5, 2014

I was looking for a mobile-to-mobile or mobile-to-PC video calling app which also lets me call locally and internationally with VoIP when a friend of mine told me to try Tango since this app is free, so I tried it and honestly I got surprised with its excellent functionalities. With this app, I can call my family, friends and officemates without any hassle.

Using this app is very simple. I just added my mobile number and the numbers of my loved ones that I want to call and from there, it is just a fingertip away from having a conversation. I am also impressed with its video and audio quality, though it might differ by network connection. As long as the network connectivity has a strong signal this app is very reliable.

Overall, tango permits you use both mobile and PC to make an explicit conversation whether you are at home, hotels, office or even while you are traveling. Just always remember, it only works if you have 3G/LTE or Wi-Fi connection.

Pros

• Easy to install and to use
  • Personalizes your calls and messages

Cons

• Video calls might affect with slow connection
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Tango 1.6.14117

A Simple Application for the Phone That Offers a Free Call for Everyone

By Maria Bernabe

On Thursday, June 5, 2014

Before WhatsApp and Skype were introduce on the Internet, this application Tango was the first one used by early computer users to communicate with their friends, relatives and loved ones. It is similar to the other information software that is being used nowadays.

The application is simple to use, with the default themes made to look like the iPhone. I can change this skin in the options menu for my own preferences. Using Tango is easy. I’ll just add my number and the number of my friend that I want to call and from there I’m just one simple click away from chatting.

The audio and video quality of this application is superb, although it might vary depending on the device I'm using or in my data connection. Tango’s control panel is also simple. The option lets me determine how I sort my contacts, let me set up a webcam, change the themes, or look for software updates. However, I can’t do much more over that, by the way, of personalization.

Pros

• A great mobile application package for communicating with others
  • Can work in multiple platforms

Cons

• A stable data connection is needed
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Tango 1.6.14117

STAY CONNECTED AND CHAT WITH FRIENDS USING THE TANGO APPLICATION

By Hande Njr

On Tuesday, October 21, 2014

This is an application used by users to communicate. It is available for Microsoft Windows, Windows phone, Android and iOS users. It offers the users Voice over Internet protocol, Video conferencing and instant messaging services. It has two hundred million active users in the world and it is owned by TangoME incorporated. It has a basic interface that oozes simplicity hence very easy to use. It has a text box to type your message in when you are doing the message chat with creative emoticons. Of course when it comes to video conversations the clarity of the video chat is a very important aspect, Tango boasts clear video hence making it great for users who are chatting. For instance this may even come in handy to companies that do video conferences thus executives from different locations can connect and discuss important matters concerning the company. There are a lot of similar products or rather software’s like skype but Tango has its unique features just like any other. You just need to open an account in order to enjoy the services of tango. Account opening is free of charge. It offers games and music also which is a great thing in relation to fun. Generally it is a good application which I would recommend anyone to use to connect with others.

Pros

• it is very easy to use.
  • Account opening is free of charge.

Cons

• It faces a lot of rivalry from similar products.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: