REVIEW LIST

Stronghold Crusader

It Is A Marked Development To The Previous Version Of This Game, With Its New Options And New Features

By Christine Diaz

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014

If you are one in many players who enjoyed playing Stronghold and looking for a game that has more substance, The Stronghold Crusader is the one you are looking for. Like the previous game Stronghold, can rule your land, command your own castle, enrich the economy and also beat anyone who challenges your power.

However, with Stronghold Crusader you have more combat missions to test your skills, lots of new units and more enemy AI to resist. This game also shows you are leading the holy Crusades during 1100’s and winning the battle to Saladin and his comrades in the medieval Middle East.

This game has a very deep interface and it is full of some options, but it also gives short information you’ll need to know on how to grow your empire successfully. Also, there’s so much information you have to learn too. This part of the game was always remarkable in the original series and there are no changes happened with the interface of this Stronghold Crusader.

Pros

• It has a unique set of characters
  • The story-line is pretty good

Cons

• The graphic is very basic
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Stronghold Crusader

One of the Best life Stealing Game You Will Ever Play

By Ivy Paloma

The game is good, as a matter of fact, the original version of it was the second game I wrote a review for PHP Nuke. I started playing it over 3 years ago, and all I can say is that this game is one of the best RTS combat game there is.

Stronghold Crusader has become well-known because players have the tendency to get highly addictive to the game. This version contains both the first expansion and the original game, giving players full access to the entire game. The gameplay is very fun and entertaining. The storyline is remarkably deep and interesting. I also noticed the graphics and the visuals of it are good and unique.

Overall, this game is very addictive. If you love online games: You will like this one! If you do not like online games, give this one a try! It might change your mind. Stronghold Crusader is a nice game, no question about that.

Pros

• Very huge maps to explore
  • This game is easy to learn

Cons

• Steep learning curve for new players
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Stronghold Crusader

An RTS Game Which Is Designed Very Well to Be Easily Understood

By Rose Sincro

Are you an RTS hardcore player? Or are you looking for a good simple simulation game? Stronghold Crusader might just be the right game for you. This game is well-designed and simple enough to be very easy to understand. It comes to the point when you become tired of fighting all the enemies and having non-stop battles. Playing SH Crusader gives you the option to build a castle peacefully and to take its glory without any annoying Arab raiders and enemies who come to destroy your achievements.

For me, I prefer playing Crusader rather than playing the old one. The setting of Crusader is not often used in the game because the graphics are simply beautiful. You don’t need to adjust some options. The soundtrack of this game accompanies the game good enough. All in all, playing this game is very entertaining and fun even though it has a very simple graphics, it is still good. The experience playing this game is one of a kind.

Pros

• Simple but compelling real-time strategy game
  • The soundtrack is better than the previous version

Cons

• The graphics are just too simple
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Stronghold Crusader

An Interesting Game That You Will Get Hooked For Hours

By Maria Bernabe

I have been playing this game for about three years now and I found out that Stronghold Crusader still offers a lot of content considering how old the game is. About 10 million players still play this game and for me that is a record breaking. I have played a lot of online games. Many of them lack any inspiration to play after I have reached the final levels of my character. I bought Stronghold Crusader after hearing some good reviews about it. To be honest, I enjoyed this game. The good thing about Stronghold Crusader is that I am not forced to stick to a linear story line. If I get bored, I can travel across the globe and work on something else. The only downside of this game is that the servers have been having some lag and error issues. But, in my opinion it is still worth it.

Pros

• Have many lands to explore
  • Excellent graphics, animations and atmosphere

Cons

• The military campaign is difficult
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Stronghold Crusader

An RTS Game that brings a lot of Fun and Strategic Thinking

By Isay Almenanza

If you like real-time city building strategy games, I think this one is a perfect fit for you. I bought this game over a couple of years ago and I find myself keep coming back to play this fine game. I love the way I can customize my own game. This game brings hours of entertainment and strategic thinking, for me, that is totally amazing! This RTS game has a skirmish mode which is much fun especially that I can play with my friends. The graphic is quite old, but the gameplay is just striking.

Its AI is quite predictable, but this game can still be challenging. I think this RTS game is also ideal for those gamers that want to learn something while they entertain themselves with some action. Stronghold Crusader combines real life with fictional characters in order to deliver a natural game experience. Stronghold Crusader is quite good in any characteristic. It also delivers nice historic campaign with action packed battles. This game is a must try.

Pros

• It is fun and challenging
  • It has a nice storyline

Cons

• The graphic is too outdated
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Stronghold Crusader

A game that will let you showcase your ability in resource management and leadership

By Eve Naliaka

On Monday, June 1, 2015

Stronghold crusader

Stronghold crusader is a real PC game that is the successor to firefly studios game stronghold that is great and fun. It is a kind of a game that tests your skills and ability in resource management, leadership and community mobilization. When you compare this game and predecessor they look similar only that this one comes with accurate historical touch. It is a nice game to play and recommended to any age.

The main agenda in the game is to get read of all the invaders you face in the map, proper use of resources that are limited and maintenance of city and fortress. This will be achieved when conflicts are handled with a good strategy and build a thriving society that is able to support your army.

The scenarios are realistic giving the exact sensation of life. Different elements included such as animals, buildings, stones, rivers make it much real. You can play as a single player mode where you are required to create a village where your citizens will live and develop from. In online mode you can chose online players to play with.

Pros

• The scenarios makes you feel its real
  • A real time strategy game with an excellent online mode

Cons

• Appear to be simple but can be complicated to new user
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Stronghold Crusader

A BATTLE GAME WITH A DIFFERENCE THAT UTILISES AVAILABLE RESOURCES WELL TO BUILD AN ENABLING ENVIRONMENT

By Dann Kamau

On Thursday, February 12, 2015

StrongHold Crusader

The best seller game known as the Stronghold made us fight around a medieval pseudo Europe and was very interesting. This new game the Stronghold Crusader is a successor of that first game but comes with a different dimension as it now takes us to fight against the Arabian expansion in ‘the Crusader’ in the hot deserts of Arabia. We have Richard the Lionheart and Saladin, the sultan of Syria who comes to fight a strategic war with the rival lords in the Crusader trail.

This game is very educative as it brings out a very fine balance of resource management and combat. Play and watch how archers on the wall protect very well the bakers running to get flour to make bread to feed the same archers. Using resources available and actually provided by a thriving economy inside your very well defended castle walls you very much enjoy building a massive army and even the castle itself. This shows that the Stronghold Crusader is not just about a senseless battle between a bunch of armies but a well thought battle crusade that uses resources well to create an enabling environment.

A BATTLE GAME WITH A DIFFERENCE THAT UTLISES AVAILABLE RESOURCES WELL TO BUILD AN ENABLING ENVIRONMENT

Pros:

- Game shows a fine balance of resource management and combat

-The theme of the game is educative

Cons

-Very simple to learn even a dumb head can do in 5 minutes

By Dann Kamau

Pros

• Game shows a fine balance of resources management and combat
  • The theme of the game is educative

Cons

• Very simple to learn even a dumb head can do in 5 minutes
Playability: