REVIEW LIST

Nero StartSmart 15.0.03500

ACCESS OF NERO APPLICATIONS HAS BEEN MADE EASIER BY THIS APPLICATION

By Hande Njr

On Tuesday, September 23, 2014

This is a product of Nero AG who are known for the production of Nero group of products. This is a launcher thus a component of the Nero suite that enables the user to undertake tasks like burning of audio CD’s and DVD’s as well as ripping off data. It has basic interface that has been tailored to be user friendly as it is easy to use. The interface basically has four major function provisions each with specific task provisions that the user can execute various aspects as they desire. This functions provisions are; the manage and play which mainly serves the user with the media player capabilities, Edit and convert which has two sub-functions which are the Nero Video and Nero Re code. It also has the Rip and Burn which under it has the Nero Burning ROM and the Nero Express where the user can burn audio CD’s and DVD’s and rip off data. The last function is the Rescue which has the Nero rescue agent designed to help the users of this application in case they are stranded as they use the software. This application has eased the accessibility of the Nero applications which is a plus. To use this software the user should have a windows 2000 operating system or later,256 MB of RAM and 1GB free space on their hard disk.

Pros

• it simplifies accessibility of Nero apps.
  • It supports burning of audio CD’s and DVD’s as well as ripping off data.

Cons

• Uses a Lot of PC RAM.
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Choose any tools from Nero Suite with this Command Center application

By Isay Almenanza

On Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Being developed by Nero AG, Nero StartSmart is an application where all Nero tools are organized. Nero StartSmart acts as the main command center for all of its tools, which I find very convenient. It’s like a one-stop shop.

Some functions included in the Nero StartSmart enables me to create backups of my multimedia files and data recovery discs. It also and enables me to check any updates and download them.

StartSmart also has a modernized interface where I can quickly distinguish the task that I should accomplish because of the icons that are displayed on the screen. Some menu items displayed are Create, Edit, Rip, Back Up, Home Entertainment and others. Once I opened the software, I can see all of the applications at first peek because all of the tools are there, each with distinctive icons.

Because it is effectively redesigned, I never had the difficulty of choosing what tools to use. Just select the tools from Nero StartSmart and it will start. I can also choose what language to use, and see if there are any updated versions of tools from the internet. Since Nero StartSmart is a software that gathers each main application that Nero has to offer, burning DVDs and data discs, as well as CD ripping, can be done with ease. Truly, Nero StartSmart is a convenient way to fulfill my file converting tasks with this amazing tool.

Pros

• Versatile compatibility with other systems
  • The application is easy to use
  • It has many tools to choose from
  • Well organized user interface for tools

Cons

• Application's tools should be improved
  • Some of the functions were restricted
  • Cannot import files from same tools
  • Difficulty on using tools on this software for beginners
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

All the Nero tools you have on you PC are available just with one click

By Steven Moore

On Thursday, April 10, 2014

At first, I didn't know what Nero StartSmart was, but I had several Nero tools on my computer and a friend of mine told me to install StartSmart to manage them all. So I trust her and I install it, and doing it is one of the best things I have done (regarding my computer). Nero StartSmart is software that makes you able to manage all your Nero programs just with a command center. This way, it allows you to burn, rip, and all those thing you can do with the Nero tools without having to open all the programs one by one.

This software has a very user friendly interface that provides you with all the possible tasks you can perform at first glance. This way, you have all the tools ordered into tabs such as Manage and Play, Rip and Burn, Edit and Convert, home Entertainment, Rescue, etc., and below these tabs, all the programs available to carry out those tasks. The best thing about this program is that allows you to do all the task without redirecting you to the required program. It does it by itself, and a simple click is enough to have the job done.

Pros

• It has a very clear interface
  • You have all Nero tools together
  • It is easy to use

Cons

• It is just the trial version
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

NERO STARTSMART THE NEW SMART WAY TO GET THE FASTEST AND MOST RELIABLE DATA/CD/DVD BURNING

By Kim Kiruma

On Monday, February 9, 2015

Digitization as a blessing comes with its negative aspects, virus transfer and machine attack. There arises the need to transfer data from one machine to another using a less vulnerable method other than USB transfer. Need to store data in a separate place other than the office machine become critical. Nero AG has developed an application that is a ‘Command Center”, that can be used to Burn DVD, Data CD, CD audio Ripping among other functionality.

The new interchanged interface makes al the features more visible and clear. This application allows access to the previous Nero suite features but comes with a new add/ remove making you access the most recent or more frequent application inside the launch pad.

Nero Startsmart allows you to control the whole Nero suite from one central place. It allows enables one to create easily labels for the DVDs and CDs burned. Allows assists in managing Media TV content. Above all it helps in creating backups that are very vitale especially when need be to restore lost data.

Pros

• Helps one to create your own covers or labels for your CDs and DVDs
  • t manages Internet services and media TV content
  • Nero StartSmart supports creation of backup and data-recovery discs

Cons

• Requires very high amount of Random Access Memory and Hard disk space to operate efficiently.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

It Allows You to Accomplish Your Tasks in a Very Easy Way

By Christine Diaz

On Friday, May 9, 2014

Nero StartSmart was created by the developer Nero AG, and it is part of the Nero Suite that serves as a launcher for all applications of Nero. With its redesigned interface, Nero StartSmart became more accessible to all users.

I must say that this release of this Nero StartSmart is completely something else because it has totally redesigned the interface in which you can easily access all the options of this software. The software Launchpad is still offered in the present update in which it is the basic idea of the software. One of the tasks of the Nero StartSmart is the Data Burning. The Nero StartSmart can easily do it all alone without redirecting you to the exact application in the suite.

This application does a good job in making your work easy in launching particular programs in the Nero latest collection. It has a crystal clear Launchpad that lets you find for the perfect software in an instant.

Pros

• Redesigned interface makes access to all applications easy
  • You can easily manage your files

Cons

• Some of the useful functions were disabled
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

It Gives You Control of All Nero Software with Just One Click

By Reinalei Jamir

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Nero StartSmart is a command center program that gives you control for a collection of Nero programs. It enables you to burn, rip and copy video, audio or data CDs and DVDs. It can effortlessly do all these functions single-handedly without redirecting you to a specific program.

Nero StartSmart does a good job in making my work straightforward in launching specific programs in the latest collection of Nero apps. This program is efficiently redesigned. I can easily choose what tools I want to use. I can generate a backup of all my multimedia files and recovery disks.

I can also monitor if there are some updates or download of the tools. It has a clear launch pad that lets me discover for the ideal software immediately. This program lets you accomplish your task in a simple process. StartSmart is a suitable way to fulfill your data converting tasks. I think that this software will not fail you. Nero StartSmart is a must have.

Pros

• It burns and rips data
  • Many tools to choose from

Cons

• It is only a trial version
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

With Its New Redesigned Interface, Startsmart Is Now Ready To Make Your Task Easy

By Rose Sincro

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It is so hard for all users to use any software suite that has no launcher. Thanks for making this Nero StartSmart because now I can easily finish my work without having stress. Now I can say that using this software can support you a lot in order to complete your task in a short period.

I am thankful for having this Nero StartSmart software because it is very flexible to use. You can customize your shortcuts for most used applications and configuring your entire project is not a problem anymore. It is also well categorized.

I know that using Nero StartSmart is one of the most brilliant ways to do our work without exerting more effort and I am sure that everyone will like it as well. This software is very flexible for us to use because it can assist us to do projects in a very simple way. Our task will not be complicated anymore by using this software that offers with a lot of its new features.

Pros

• Allow users to use any Nero application
  • It has a feature that offers you a quick job

Cons

• Unable to use Cancel function during copying a disc
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

A One-Stop Multimedia Center for All Nero Applications You Need

By Ivy Paloma

On Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Nero, the popular multimedia tool that we used for all our multimedia needs now has the Nero StartSmart. It is a multimedia center where all Nero applications can be controlled and managed. It is a very convenient way to access all the important Nero applications that I love.

StartSmart helps me whenever I have to burn media files to DVDs, Blu-rays, or those old CDs. I can edit video files beforehand, or enhance them to make them look more professional. I can also edit audio files and other multimedia data. Nero StartSmart features advanced tools to make all its functions possible. However, this is not to disgruntle new users. StartSmart features a modern, but user-friendly interface so beginners can easily understand how to use it.

StartSmart also has a muti-format player which can display photos and images, and play videos and music files. It can even stream online shows and radio programs. The files that you gather as you do all this things with Nero, can be stored in its back-up app. Now you can share them with your friends and family through various social networks.

Pros

• Has advanced video editing tools
  • Excellent content sharing and back-up tools

Cons

• Requires high memory space and system requirements
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

All in media application at the end of your finger tips

By Maria Bernabe

On Monday, May 19, 2014

This all in media app is perfectly improved, a command center application, and allows me to perform tasks in an uncomplicated way. Simply select and then it will automatically start the program. Aside from this, I can also choose my preferred language and check for new software application updates via online.

From this all in media program, I can rip and burn CDs, DVDs, etc. With the newly improved interface, icons are now more accessible which depends on the tasks I choose.

Everything can be seen initially at the home page to start this all in media app. At the left panel of the page, the subprograms of this application are placed. Other than that, it also provides back up and restoration feature.

Bottom line, this all in media application will be very helpful to access the media apps on a single program. It also creates back up and data recovery disks of all my multimedia files.

Pros

• Allows you to control all apps of this program
  • Burning and ripping data on DVD or cd is very simple and easy

Cons

• Cancel button is disabled during disc copying
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: