REVIEW LIST

Virtual DJ Home 8.0.2139

A GOOD TOOL FOR AUDIO AND MIXING OF VIDEOS THAT SUPPORTS VARIOUS FORMATS

By Hande Njr

On Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The art of djiing is great especially for professionals physically turn tables are used by Dj’s to accomplish the task of mixing audio or video mixes for entertainment. There are a lot Mixing software’s have been produced that one can use on their personal computers that simulate the actual machine and accomplish their task whether it is a live or recorded session.Virtual Dj 7.4 is a virtual audio and video mixing tool created by Atomix productions Inc. mainly for windows and mac operating system users. On this edition there are numerous decks and various skins which help in changing of appearances of the interface. All the aspects ranging from cueing, scratching, looping among other effect based features can be done on the music you are recording on this software. I actually like the fact that you can drag and drop music on the inactive decks and it will tell you the beats per minute which is essential in the mixing business. This way you can know which songs have close or matching beats per minute. The user can also access the music from their personal computer from the virtual Dj interface which is clever because it ensures that there is efficiency. This application also provides for recording of mixes as you create them on real time basis. It is simply a good tool for users who love Djiing.

Pros

• It has a great interface.
  • It is simply a good tool for users who love Djiing.

Cons

• It can be complex to new users.
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Virtual DJ Home 8.0.2139

If you want to develop your skill in creating mixes, this software is what you need

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Monday, September 22, 2014

If you are looking for good DJ software, look no further. You should check out this superb program. It has strong features which will help you create awesome mixes. An interesting feature of this software is you can mix both music and video in actual time. You can utilize various effects when you create tracks. It is great when you create your own mixes that reflect your personality. You can make your own playlist which is every aspiring DJ wants. What I love about it is that you can immediately play back the mixes you have recorded so you can review your music and make changes when needed. You can control the application in two ways. You can use the control interface or you have the option to utilize your keyboard. You may have initial difficulty managing it but soon enough you will get the hang of it. Party with your friends at home with this application and everyone will definitely have a good time. If you are an aspiring DJ or a music enthusiast, you will truly appreciate this program.

Pros

• Option to create tracks is great
  • Wide selection of audio effects available

Cons

• It is slow in some occasions
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Virtual DJ Home 8.0.2139

Make Your Own Music Mixes Using This Comprehensive Music Application

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014

For music lovers out there, Virtual DJ Home is a comprehensive program that will help you mix sounds on your computer instead of having a full set of DJ decks and mixing tools. In my opinion, this program is one of the best in its category. What I like about this program is that it has complete features that can help you make music mixes with ease. Also, it is very suitable for aspiring DJs who want to learn how to mix music tracks professionally. If you are not confident enough on your mixes, you can record it and play it again, and look for your errors. Once you see it, you can learn how to improve your talent. Moreover, I like that you can scratch live using this program. It has a virtual table and a scratch mode which provides better control on your every action. Plus, it has video effects and transitions which you can view. However, I find its interface quite crowded. There are a lot of small buttons that you need to operate using a mouse. Nonetheless, Virtual DJ Home is a fantastic program with lots of useful features that can help you make your own sound mixes with professional quality.

Pros

• It can record your sound mixes
  • Allows you to scratch live

Cons

• Interface is a bit crowded
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Virtual DJ Home 8.0.2139

The Hottest Audio and Video Mixing Program at This Moment

By Sam James

On Monday, January 19, 2015

Despite the number of tools that this program offers, it is very simple to use, and it is perfect for all DJs out there. And in my observation, this program is really good for mixing, thanks to its integrated effects. Also, it offers independent decks, pitch control, beat matching, effects, control algorithms and loads of other tools that you can use for mixing your music. Its interface is very simple so it is not that complicated to use and to understand. In addition, if you have already some experience with mixing music, I think Virtual DJ Home is perfect for you. It is free, simple and it works very well. And if you are a professional DJ, well you might want to try this one. It is a perfect program for mixing music and it is rare to find free DJs applications like this with so many features. I highly suggest it!

Pros

• It is suitable for beginners and professionals
  • v It has a simple and attractive interface

Cons

• The program requires some learning
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Virtual DJ Home 8.0.2139

Virtual DJ may be the next best thing to having your own DJ mixing equipment

By Kyle Daniels

On Thursday, September 11, 2014

For budding DJ mixers, having their own DJ equipment is truly a dream come true. However, as everyone knows, DJ mixing console equipment is rather expensive and hard to get by. This won’t be a deterrent for aspiring DJs who truly want to practice and hone their craft. Especially with Virtual DJ around.

Virtual DJ is a software application that lets users mix music tracks, process remixes, apply effects and do so much more. There are five versions to choose from, and for the novice user, Virtual DJ Home is the perfect choice. There is a free download available and this is the software I thought I’d give a test drive to. This software application may be free, but it already comes quite fully equipped and I found it to be full of features that are a treat for a free version. I had access to an array of tools, allowing me to apply effects, beats and other music mixing parameters to the track or tracks I choose.

I also had an integrated sampler at my disposal and this let me practice my skills almost to the hilt. There are even more features on the other higher versions, which is valuable for intermediate and expert users. I know that DJs will truly find this mixing software application an amazing software to have.

Pros

• You already have a feature-rich software in the free version
  • Software comes with integrated sampler function
  • Controllers are available but on a limited time frame

Cons

• For some, software may be a bit steep of a learning curve
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Virtual DJ Home 8.0.2139

Complete Music Software Allows You to Create Your Own Remixes in a Professional Way

By Daren Garius

On Friday, October 17, 2014

If you are an aspiring DJ and looking for a music application that will help you enhance your skill, then you must try Virtual DJ Home. This music software has a complete set of tools that can help you make amazing remixes and tunes. In my opinion, this software is a good application for beginners, though I find its interface quite complicated, but I’m sure with a little practice, you’ll get used to it and manage it without any hassle. I like that this software incorporates band equalizers, karaoke support, real-scratch simulation, OSC network synchronization and BeatLock engine. Moreover, it has an automatic loop and synchronized sampler that enables you to perform live mixes like you never did before. Also, you can display your transitions and effects on a TV system or any monitor. In addition, this software provides collection of skins to make your interface look stylish and unique. All in all, Virtual DJ Home is a brilliant software that allows you to make your own remixes in a professional way.

Pros

• It has automatic loop and synchronized sampler
  • It provides a collection of skins

Cons

• Interface is quite complicated at first
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Virtual DJ Home 8.0.2139

Make the best music mixes at home with the new virtual Dj home 7.4

By Vowcay Rwigi

On Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Ever since high school I always wanted to be a DJ, but never really knew where or how to start. That is when a friend of mine told me about Virtual DJ Home. The application is music based which allows you to mix tracks from your own personal computer in the comfort of your home or wherever you are once it is installed on the PC. As long as you have music in your PC or an externally connected device like a flash disk or even a phone, you can create your own mix tapes.

The application also allows you to alter the content in play using available features on it. Once you click and drag the song from the playlist to one if the decks you can scratch, raise or lower the BPM to match that of the previous or the next track. The app is quite easy to use making the learning experience for new users quite pressurable. You can also record as you mix and share your mix tapes with friends.

CONCLUSION:

Virtual DJ Home gives a great platform for beginners and newcomers to learn the basics of Djaying and how to create good flowing mixes. I loved it.

Pros

• It is easy to use.
  • Allows you to record your mixes.

Cons

• at time it can be slow.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Virtual DJ Home 8.0.2139

HAVE YOUR HOME DJ MUSIC SOFTWARE AND ENTERTAIN YOURSELF WITHOUT HAVING TO INCUR MORE COSTS

By Shikoh Kariuki

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Have you ever been to a disco hall and wondered how DJ’s always create nice music that always rings into your mind once you leave the club? DJs always have equipments that are quite expensive but if you don’t have one worry no more since you can download this application in your PC and speakers to act as a real DJ.

You can create good entertainment with this application by mixing your own music by dragging and dropping down the music to the software. The interface is quite simple and not complicated and can be used by anyone. I see it more convenient since you only need to click and drag music while the real DJ instrument you have to turn the tables and decks of the machines. It supports a wide variety of audio files and you can create your own playlist. It adds real time filters to your tracks and has a good learning curve. You can also process and apply effects on your music to create good entertainment. It is a free version that I’ve tried to use before and applying the effects and beats is quite easy.

Pros

• It creates your own mixes.
  • It allows PC to act as a real DJ turntable.

Cons

• It is complicated for beginners.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: