REVIEW LIST

Minecraft 1.9

CONSTRUCT HOUSES FOR MONSTERS AND ALSO FEED YOURSELF SO THAT YOU WILL NOT DIE

By Martin Maguna

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015

REVIEW

This for me is a real strategy game and the first time that I played the game I was just amazed because after playing it I came to realize what my work as the user was and I realized the following. You act as the survivor in this game and all that you have to do is act as a house builder and then this house will be to be housing some very ugly monsters that will be coming at night and you are going to be using various materials to build this house that is for example stones, grass and also many other materials. Also just as the name of the game suggests you will also be getting some minerals such s gold and also diamond that you will be using to transform them into materials that you will be using to build that house.

FEATURES

The following are the features

Build a house for monsters that come at night

Look for your own food so as to be able to survive.

CONCLUSION

The game is quite good though it is a bit scary because there are some sounds that come while you are playing the game but I enjoyed it a lot.

Pros

• The game is very fun to play
  • The game has great and excellent graphics

Cons

• it is very addictive if you get used to playing it
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Minecraft 1.9

MINECRAFT 1.8.6 is a good game to play and you enjoy yourself a lot

By Finch-McAce Hans

On Monday, September 7, 2015

This is a game developed by Mojang. Once you download this game and begin to play you will realize that it is an easy game to play because all you are expected as the main objective is to build a castle or a regular house or a palace etc provided that it will act as a shelter to survive the monsters that will appear during the night.

Your other objective in this game is to find food to avoid dying of hunger in order for his purpose you will have to rely on other creatures and other kind of raw materials that will help you survive. The most amazing feature in this game is that new worlds are created every time you start a new game and secondly light s a factor that is important because the more light you have in your shelter the less the hostile creatures will appear to attack you.

FEATURES

Various materials are available

You can upgrade your armour

Different kind of hostile mobs to fight

CONCLUSION

It is a good game that one enjoys to play however it is important to note that you can be addicted to this game

Pros

• it is very easy to play
  • it has a very simple game play

Cons

• it can make you an addict
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Minecraft 1.9

minecraft is all about building some shelters that will prevent you from monsters that come at night to attack you!

By Benson Mutwiri

On Friday, November 20, 2015

Minecraft is a very informative game and what it taught me as a user is what we call survival mechanisms.The graphics of this game are not that good but the fact is that you enjoy a lot as you play this game because you will be working all thorugh out the day for you to build a house that is a shelter in which you are going to hide yourself from some monsters that will come to attack you during the night.

You will have some source of materials to collect your things to use to build your shelter,and this materials include metal,coal,gold and use them to build your house to hide from your enemies at night.If you get attacked then this will be the end of you and you will have to start the game all over again.

Features

The game play is fine.

There are several materials to use in building the shelter for example coal and metal.

No story line.

Conclusion

It is a funny game.

Pros

• many materials like coal are avaibale for building
  • i had mad fun in playing the game

Cons

• the graphics are very poor
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Minecraft 1.9

IN THIS GAME THE PLAYER BUILDS SHELTER TO PROTECT HIM/HERSELF FROM ATTACK BY THE MONSTERS WHO APPEARS AT NIGHT.

By Rock Raymond

On Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Minecraft is a game which was developed by the Mojang and the main objective of the player here is to build shelter such as the house,a castle or even you can construct a palace and this is all to protect you from the monsters who appears during the nights.After you have done all this,the second thing that you have to put into the account and do is to look for the food since you cannot hind forever with no food to feed on.To get the food,you will have to plant cereal crops or even keep livestock and even you can use other safe means which you know to keep your body health.While you are playing this game,you need to know that the non-compact materials will just flow normally if there is nothing to keep hold of them.

There is another aspect which is more important to conserve and it is the light.The more you keep your shelter lighted,the more you keep your enemies away since this monster hates light.The maps are generated randomly and due to this,every time you start a new game,new worlds are generated and to make the work more easier,every generated block is saved in the game memory and this helps you to go back whenever you wants and in the same way that you came.In each of this game,they have there own day-night cycle and also have there own set of the climate which changes according to the place you are at that moment since there are different ecosystem generated in this game.For many more interesting features of this game,download and install it to have the fun of your own.

Pros

• I provides the player with all kind of the materials that he/she wants.
  • There is the spell to help you upgrade your armor,weaponry and the tool.
  • You can farm your own crops and even rear livestock for your survival and good health to cope with this monsters.

Cons

• If you want the online multiplayer,you will need to have the internet connection.
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Minecraft 1.9

PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES ARE KEY TO SURVIVAL IN THIS SIMPLE GAME

By Hande Njr

On Monday, April 6, 2015

This is a product of Mojang AB which is basically a game where you have to strategically use your brain to build protective structures that will protect you from monsters that come at night. This is a trial version of the game therefore you can enjoy it before the getting it. The structures that you can build range from a normal house, minas Tirith or a castle. We all know that besides a shelter for anybody to survive they also need food which is quite essential; hence you have to find food. You can do agriculture in the game by planting cereal or raising animals such as cows, chicken and sheep among others that will provide you with food. In this game you have to be industrious and clever in order to survive. In this game I can simply say it is you against nature and survival mostly in a precautionary manner rather than a defensive manner. That is why you have to do this in order to sustain you livelihood failure to which you will succumb to the numerous threat that are in the game especially during the night life cycle. Generally it is a good simple game that people should try.

Pros

• It has a good theme.
  • It is easy to play.

Cons

• The graphics in the game are wanting
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Minecraft 1.9

This game makes us live and feel that we are in a unique universe our disposal.

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Thursday, January 7, 2016

Minecraft is based on the logic of the sandbox, thus having complete freedom to interact with the environment around us. For this freedom is more palpable, it was decided to introduce a generator seeds based on infinite worlds, where the player will never find two identical, and offering countless geographical constructs. In addition, the constant updates have allowed not only create realities where meadows, earth and rocks are predominant, but also mountainous desert environments, snowy or, among others, which may be chosen by us at the beginning of each new world, giving the environment the look you want. These worlds have not only a spectacular surface, but also a full basement of huge and deep underground caves, which can be as high as infinity in the creative mode. Moreover, in another example of the variety of existing environments, we have other worlds as Nether, which you can access through portals, which will be very useful for a number of extremely difficult elements found on the surface of our world, although it is noted that here there are new and more aggressive enemies that will hinder our passage through these lands.

The survival mode is designed for those seeking just that, to survive in a very unfriendly environment with limited resources. This leaves us in a huge totally devoid of any utensil world, being our only goal survival. From the moment we look for life, through our ingenuity and persistence, in order to quickly find elements of the environment that can help us survive, as though the day is very quiet night is very different, as it is when terrible enemies trying to kill us appear. At this moment of darkness it will be necessary to have some sort of refuge or weapon to fight them.

In this style of game, your character will have a limited life, which will lose stroke, seizures, choking or multiple hazards. In addition, we will have a system of food

Pros

• The huge and varied mapping.
  • Libertad absoluta para dejar suelta nuestra imaginación.

Cons

• More variety and quantity of melodies would be fine.
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Minecraft 1.9

Creating Your Own World Using a Bunch of Blocks and Cubes with Mincecraft

By Rose Sincro

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Minecraft is the most popular downloadable game on the Internet. It is very educational game in many ways. It obviously inspires creativity and it is helpful in many things especially for children. It is a game where players build stuff with a bunch of blocks and cubes.

It is also about discovering the unknown terrain of the worlds and dimensions you create, social interaction within the communities you built, and creativity as displayed and shown in the designs of various Minecraft worlds. At first, players must build structures or buildings to protect them against monsters, but as the game develops, players should work together to create wonderful and imaginative things.

Minecraft is truly a wonder of game design. The environment of the game is truly awesome! It has great visuals, graphics and sound tracks which make the game fun and exciting. I first started to play Minecraft two years ago, and all I can say is, it is totally fun. Overall, Minecraft provides a safe environment where players learn teamwork and responsibility as they build their own world together.

Pros

• Balanced adventuring and building combined
  • A fun creative outlet perfect for gamers of all ages

Cons

• No in game tutorials or recipe guides
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Minecraft 1.9

Play This Game Like A LEGO Character and Create Your Own World

By Isay Almenanza

On Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Minecraft is quite an addictive game and if you cannot get enough of this application, then you can have a get sneak preview in this beta version. In this pre-release, the fundamentals of the game did not change at all.

Nonetheless, there are some new additions to this game and also some improvements that I am sure you will like. For instance, now there are lily pads on the water that you can gather. There are also some modifications on the approach on the snow. You can now accumulate it on the top of the ice, and the netherworld has erratically caused strongholds.

If you are a newbie about this game, do not worry, there are many beginner guidelines out on the Internet or you can even look for some videos on YouTube. If you like to experience a game play that is in a pixelated world, Minecraft is a first-rate choice. Play this game as if you are a LEGO fan and build a world that you want.

Pros

• Build a world that you want
  • Has better controls and gameplay

Cons

• No significant changes from the original game
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Minecraft 1.9

Be more creative to survive as your build a shelter over your roof.

By Jackson Muoka

On Monday, March 30, 2015

This is a game that I find so appealing and thrilling. It’s majorly made for those people who will like to undergo challenges and survive. Developed by Mojang, Minecraft is a strategy that that requires gamers to create a roof over their heads to ensure that they are not attacked by monsters who appear during night time. Gamers have the freedom to choose the kind of a shelter to build and can choose from a wide range of shelters ranging from regular houses, castles or even palaces.

Once one is secure from the night attacks from monsters they need to achieve another objective and search for food so as not to die of hunger. In this strategy gamers will rely on other kind of material and creatures and can decide to grow cereals and raise cows or poultry or even other animals that can be tamed. While constructing their shelters gamers should put in to considerations natural phenomena like gravity and water and thing to hold lava and water from flowing so they should plant trees.

Shelters should be built in well-lit area because this will also serve to scare away monsters at night and also for good vision.

Pros

• • Different modes of game to choose from
  • • It is quite involving making it a wonderful game

Cons

• • Its graphics need some more advancement
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Minecraft 1.9

Play Minecraft in a completely pixeled world and build what you want

By Chris Larrage

On Thursday, April 3, 2014

The first time the game appeared in front of me it was something curious. The graphics, the gameplay and the overall aspect of Minecraft were something that weren’t attractive at all, but then I played it, and I had to change my mind. The main aspect of the game is that it is really fun. It is incredibly customizable; you can create any kind of building with lots of patience and the correct blocks. It takes you some time to get the elements you want, as well as the weapons. The freedom the game gives is impressive, and you can act as you want without limits.

Something that improves the game is the possibility of installing mods. This way you can customize even further Minecraft with better graphics or additional content included in these mods. The objective of the game is to survive against creepers and other players online with the elements you have crafted. When the night comes, the enemies will appear and attack everything in their sight, even your own buildings. If you want to play sometime in a world completely pixelated, Minecraft is an excellent option. Play as if it were a LEGO computer game and create the world your way.

Pros

• You can create the world your way
  • Complete freedom for doing whatever you want
  • Craft your own elements and weapons

Cons

• Graphics have to be better
  • Gameplay is maybe too simple
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Minecraft 1.9

Use Your Imagination for Creative Visualization of Your Own Worlds with Minecraft

By Christine Diaz

On Friday, May 9, 2014

Minecraft is quite fun and the simplest game I have ever played. It is a sandbox game produced by Mojang AB and inspired by the Dungeon Keeper games. In this game, there are many things you can do and create using blocks. The gameplay is easy yet addictive enough. Every time I play, I can’t stop for hours on end and I never get bored.

When my friends ask me what is Minecraft? I always explain to them that it is a game where you can build creative structures and artwork using blocks. All I can say is if a game like this sold 600,000 units and is currently in Alpha version, then this shows that this game is one of the finest and most creative game in a long time. The only downside of this game is that it is addictive. One you start playing it, I bet you will not stop.

Overall this is a great game to build, to survive and get together.

Pros

• Great balance between building and adventuring
  • Crafting system has amazing depth

Cons

• Less combat oriented, no boss fights and less monsters
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Minecraft 1.9

Create Your Own World Using Lego Blocks and Cubes with Minecraft

By Reinalei Jamir

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Minecraft is a game about building stuff with blocks. It is also about discovery, loneliness, creativity and survival. The moment you start playing it, you are dropped into the wilderness. The game’s environment is generated from the word “go” which means players must continue to expand until they have enough to make the game generate two times the size of Earth.

Minecraft has achieved significantly to provide a well rounded gaming experience. It has given players like me the experience to explore freely and rebuild the environment of the game on a almost overrated level. Nonetheless, it can be played by gamers of all ages.

The game is a wonder of game design. It features interesting and simple mechanics. The graphics are low-resolution, yet attractive. You will spend hours digging and creating your own world with Minecraft. If you have a computer and haven’t given this game a try, you are missing one of the best experiences of this generation. You must try this game now!

Pros

• Crafting system has amazing depth
  • Excellent creative outlet that is perfect for gamers of any age

Cons

• The final boss is absurdly tough
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Minecraft 1.9

Get a Sneak Peak Into the New Beta Version of Minecraft

By Ivy Paloma

On Monday, April 14, 2014

Let me give you a few historical details about Minecraft before I reveal my review. Minecraft is an indie sandbox game until its public release for PC gaming in 2009. Not until two years later that it received full release and later, its Android version. Since its development, the game has gained popular use amongst games worldwide. To play the game, players build constructions in a 3D world out of textured cubes.

Now if you hooked on Minecraft, I could get you a sneak peak at what's new in this beta version. The fundamental basics of the game are not changed in the beta version. There are however, some enjoyable additions and aesthetic improvements. I noticed there are now MPCs. There are also lily pads on the water that can be gathered. The netherworld also now has strongholds that are generated randomly.

The game also includes other activities such as combat, gathering resources, exploration, and of course, crafting. Gameplay has three modes: creative, survival and hardcore. In the creative mode, I have a flying ability, unlimited resources, and no hunger or health. In the survival mode, I have to gather resources and maintain my health to gain life. In the hardcore mode, it is like survival mode, but more difficult.

If you are not familiar with what I am talking about, you can always check Minecraft’s online beginner’s guide. Make sure to read the stable version’s full review to understand the entire game. Also, don’t forget to visit the developer’s official website and download a license of the game.

Pros

• Includes new additions to the game
  • Features improvements in gameplay and controls

Cons

• Offers no major modifications from the original version
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Minecraft 1.9

A whole world at your disposal. Feel the freedom when playing

By Benjamin White

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Minecraft is a sandbox game in which you can create everything you want by using the different block of materials at your disposal. As a sandbox, you can interact with the environment that surrounds you. The freedom is palpable since Mojang has created an infinite world that is randomly generated. You will never play on the same map unless you are playing some mod. In addition, the game is constantly updated, not only when it comes to textures, or landscapes, but also mobs. You can have your shelter in a leafy forest, and as long as you walk a few meters, you can be in a desert, a snowy mountain or a dark cave.

In regards of caves, there is a whole underworld beneath the paradisiac surface. There are lots of deep caves full of hostile mobs such as creepers, spider, skeletons and more. If you are playing the survival mode, it may be a bit risky to enter into the deeps of the caves. Maybe you will not be able to see the daylight again, because the caves are tricky and labyrinthine, and unless you have plenty of torches to guide yourself, you will get lost. The best option is to explore caves when you are playing creative mode. This way, if you get lost, you can fly your way to the surface with no more problems.

However, caves are something you have to pass by, because they have materials that are not at your disposal on the surface, for instance, gold, diamond, iron, etc.

Pros

• Endless maps with multiple environments
  • Different game modes to enjoy
  • Several mobs to help you or annoy you
  • You can play with your friends

Cons

• Survival mode can be boring if you play alone
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Minecraft 1.9

MINECRAFT: Who need wheels when you can do a car with cubes

By Iuhasz Raymond

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I'm not going to say something different about this awesome game that changes gaming world giving us the possibility to create whatever we want just with some cubes. This game can be played for children's and improve their creativity and also it can be played by us and do awesome things likes games inside minecraft or create our own story and share it with the community. The other day i found something awesome, someone recreate the pacman game in minecraft and that makes me realize that you can do whatever you want inside minecraft so you just have to unleash your imagination and enjoy this game.

If you don't have much money to spend in games but you really enjoy playing them i recommend you to buy minecraft because there are a lot of servers where you can play a lot of things like hunger games, shooters, construction competition, naval battles etc. You don't have to invent anything if you don’t want just enjoy the other people inventions with others, like me.. And remember to change your skin and be something different, good luck and enjoy this awesome game that gives me a lot of fun and it keeps giving me.

Pros

• Infinite world and different from other one
  • You create whatever you want

Cons

• this game can be very addictive
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Minecraft 1.9

Build your own empire and free yourself from hostile monsters

By Everlyne Naliaka

On Monday, March 23, 2015

MINECRAFT 1.8

This is a free trial video game developed by Mojang, it is very interesting game that involves building up a shelter to free you against all kinds of hostile mobs: zombies, skeletons, spider jockeys among others that persistently bother you at night, you can build up a shelter of any kind from caves, regular house to mansions.

When building your empire for shelter you need to consider food and light as very important elements, the more your shelter and the surrounding is lit the less monster will appear to attack you.

The game has two different main modes survival and creative. Survival is the classic one and both can be played online with friends or with people around the global. In survival mode you need grow and farm you food for you to survive.

Apart from hiding from monsters, you can fight back hostile creatures by crafting your own bow and arrows. And unlike in the survival mode, creative mode is a bit fairer because you have unlimited lives, you can not suffer much harm, eating is not necessary, you have unlimited amount of material at your disposal, enough blocks that you can build whatever you want, enough items to attack creatures from passive, neutral, useful to hostile.

Pros

• Excellent creativity and inspiring game.
  • Simple and easy to play

Cons

• Do not contain learning tutorials
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: