REVIEW LIST

Dreamweaver CS6

Another Excellent and Powerful Product of Adobe That You Must Have

By Rose Sincro

On Friday, May 23, 2014

Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 is a text editor for professional web designers and web developers. I am a big fan of Adobe and I have been using their products for about 3 years now. I can say that Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 is good. But I was shocked why Dreamweaver received negative reviews on the internet. For long years, I have been coding by hand using CSS and HTML and I build my own sites and for others as well. That’s why I recently purchased Dreamweaver and immediately I downloaded it.

I can say this software is not for beginners, maybe that is the problem. Dreamweaver CS6 is a high quality software and in order for it to work, users should know or understand the basics of this program. I suggest you should watch tutorials on the internet. Tutorials are very useful!

Overall, I am impressed with the new upgrades of this program, and I am surprised at the WYSIWYG interface, very fresh for Dreamweaver.

Pros

• Easy way to create multi channel design for mobile and PC
  • Site setup is easy now

Cons

• This software can be intimidating for beginners
  • You cannot edit in live view
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Dreamweaver CS6

Excellent Software That Can Take Newbie Web Designers to Become Professionals Real Fast

By Christine Diaz

On Friday, May 23, 2014

Dreamweaver CS6 has a vital upgrade for anyone who wants to construct web pages or applications that automatically become accustomed when viewed in a website browser on a computer or even on mobile and portable devices. For years, I have been creating most of my web-based design under publicized Expression Web, but now with this software, I can now work more easily and much fast. This program is the original web editor built for multiplatform with a complete support for CSS3 and HTML5.

I like the graphic interface tool of this software that edit graphic objects like animations, sketches, photos, printed pages and for editing raw HTML, JavaScript, CSS, and other text code. For newbie web designers, I think that this version is the best for learning how to construct websites, since it includes various techniques. You can position the elements you want, or as an alternative you can directly write the code.

Overall, Dreamweaver CS6 is categorically the first and only web-building software that works efficiently and proficiently in the multiplatform world. We know that, there are some flaws, but this program has more authority and versatility than anything else in its kind.

Pros

• It has an awesome tool
  • Can work fast and easily

Cons

• It has a complex interface
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Dreamweaver CS6

Create a fully functional website in a simple and visual way

By Everlyne Naliaka

On Monday, April 13, 2015

Dreamweaver CS6

This is a well known web designing and creation that can be used by professionals and novice user; you can create your own website, prototypes or any other web pages of your choice in a simple and visual way. It is software that allows you create a fully functional mult-page website visually and see the results on your computer monitor as you work.

It comes with new advanced options that make the tool relevant in the market for designers. It is much improved in a way that you are able to animate the property easily. With it you can make effects with better aspects and higher life to the animation design.

The most improvement made in this tool is its integration with adobe suite this has really made the work easier, creation process is now easy no jumping from program to another or converting files.

Basic on interface, Dreamweaver CS6 has not changed much as compared to previous additions it shares the same features the changes are from inside, when working with versions like CS3 you will realize that it is a bit tedious as compared to this version.

Pros

• Integrates with adobe suite applications
  • Have tutorials for new user
  • Simple and easy to use as compared to previous editions

Cons

• It is a bit expensive to acquire
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Dreamweaver CS6

From Designing to Managing Your Websites and Mobile Apps, Dreamweaver CS6 is The Most Reliable One

By Ivy Paloma

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Creating mobile applications and web site management is what I have been doing for years. In this field I am in lined with, I am required to use the most reliable and powerful software available in the market and that is Dreamweaver CS6. The software can be expensive for those who do not want to lay extra cash can always opt to free software instead. To come up with a great mobile application or website it is a mixture of creative designing and hardcore programming skills. It is a bit complicated to start with but exerting effort to learn techniques will be worth it. One downside I encountered was the software can respond slower than expected. There is a live preview button which is helpful to see any changes you have made. The software has enhanced its transfer tool that helped to upload files in a short period. Please take my advice, spend some time to learn in order to maximize its use.

Pros

• Full control over applications and websites
  • Newly enhanced transfer tool for fast file transfer

Cons

• Runs slow for complicated coding and designs
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Dreamweaver CS6

THIS HELPS YOU TO CREATE THE WEBSITES FOR ALL THE KINDS OF THE DEVICES IN AN EASY WAY

By Rock Raymond

On Monday, June 15, 2015

The long awaited new version of the dream weaver is now here as dream weaver cs6 integrated with the new and improved versions to make the access of the web more easier and faster.The developers show how the users of the dream weaver were striving to access the web with the previous version and decided to update their version to this presence one with more and improved features than the previous one.This application has a philosophy which is so easy to use and this new version is now able to create dynamic pages in a very simple way than compared to the previous versions.For the web users who want to know more about developing the web,this is probably the best tool since it has the friendly users interface ever and so easy to use.It works in a simple way which is drag and drop and this helps you to learn even more about the web since you just need to observe how it goes as you drag you documents or the data until you drop them where necessary.

Pros

• It is an easy tool to use by any user.
  • It is workable with portable devices.
  • It is the perfect tool for the web pages creation.

Cons

• This program occupies alot of the space.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Dreamweaver CS6

Dreamweaver CS6 to create your personal and professional websites easily

By Jane Middleburg

On Monday, April 14, 2014

The ultimate version of Dreamweaver for editing your own website creations is finally here. Thanks to this software you can count with a great number of tools for creating from nothing your own webpage. If you have used this application in one of the previous editions, now Dreamweaver CS6 is more powerful, supporting different styles and formats. The tools for creating your website are more visual now with improved functionalities. The interface may be similar to other Adobe applications, which is good for those that are already used to this kind of programs.

I think that Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 is the most comfortable web designer that is on the market right now. The different possibilities that it offers such as creating HTML5, CSS and PHP code, make this application really varied. For starters, I think that this version is the best for learning how to create websites, since it includes different methods. You can place visually the elements you want like in a page layout, or instead that you can directly write the code. Creating webpages directly with this Dreamweaver version is truly easier than before, so give it a chance and discover why this is one of the most used tools for web designing.

Pros

• Total support with different codes
  • Very intuitive interface and workflow

Cons

• Other alternatives may be even more powerful
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Dreamweaver CS6

Wonderful software for all website developers-the new Dream weaver CS6

By Jackson Mbindyo

On Friday, June 5, 2015

The world is going digital nowadays and every person in business is trying hard enough to remain relevant. Websites is one way of marketing business and services globally easily and conveniently. Website creation is one of the emerging businesses of the day since many organizations are adapting to this mode of marketing. Developing a website has been a bit hard and trick but not anymore and I would like to advise all web designers to try this wonderful software-the new Dreamweaver CS6.

Based on an easy to use technology this version is used for making HTLM editions and is recommended for all professional designers. Using a drag and drop system it produces webs and application and monitors how they behave in different platforms and browsers. This app is very use to use especially to people who have used its older versions.

What is wonderful with this app is that it allows users to design even with their mobile devices including phones and tablets.

Pros

• • Can be supported even by mobile phones
  • • Has advanced features to give wonderful results
  • • It is very easy to use

Cons

• • It comes at a very high cost
  • • It require a lot of space to install
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Dreamweaver CS6

Create and Share Standardized Web and Mobile Content in a Flash

By Isay Almenanza

On Tuesday, April 29, 2014

For web developers, the Dreamweaver CS6 is pretty much part of their lives. Being one, I find this version very useful both in my career and personal choices when it comes to creating web content. For starters, the industry-leading Dreamweaver is a web development software that enables us to create websites that are standard-based. Not only that, it can also be used to design apps for smartphones and tablets.

CS6 features a modernized user interface, improved CSS Designer, updated platform support, enhanced code view, added CMS support, new Adobe Edge web fonts, and many more. One of its most important improvements is that it is included in Adobe’s Creative Cloud. With this development, I am able to easily share my work from within Dreamweaver. At the same time, it enables me to have access to new web standards when they become available online.

Aside from the CSS Designer, CS6 also features other intuitive visual tools. Live Highlight, one of its visual tools, enabled me to visualize the relationship between the applied CSS selectors and HTML elements. I was able to highlight and inspect elements in real time. The other visual tool, Live View, enabled me on the other hand, to see all my work instantly.

On a final note, the Dreamweaver CS6 allowed me to sync my preferences into any computer where I could work and continue my projects. I got my workspaces across multiple computers very organized, so when it is time to share my work to the world, it will be easier for me to edit. Now, I’ll try to work on mobile development using CS6.

Pros

• Features industry standardized web tools
  • Allows multiple cross platform support

Cons

• For experts in Adobe products only
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Dreamweaver CS6

Creating website , coding or even simple templates has been made easier using this tool

By Frank Kanyua

On Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Adobe has for years now been a top distributor of top programs that make life easier.. From Photoshop, now adobe has released version of the best web site maker Dreamweaver. Each and every new upgrade has more features built in. The new cs6 has a live view mode integrated into it which helps out, when you are done creating your site pages you can just hit the live view and it will immediately show you how your site would look like when it is done..

There is also another version of adobe Dreamweaver called CC and it is not that different from CS6.. The only difference is that with one of them , you have to keep paying a certain fee meaning when you stop paying the fee , the program will get blocked. I actually don't see the point in keeping on paying for something you bought. Acquiring Cs6 will prove to be very helpful since you can actually upgrade to later builds without having to add extra money. You will also have total control of the pages you create.

Cs6 also comes with free fonts for when you want to change you titles using a font, adding your own font is also very easy as you will only have to locate the saved font and click on add, multiple font formats are supported. The other thing about cs6 is that it creates a default folder where it saves all your work for later changes and analysis. After creating you r pages linking them to a testing server is also very easy as cs6 support almost all servers..

CONCLUSION

For secure and guaranteed success in creating and editing web pages cs6 is the main thing you want to consider using. You wont be asked to enter any private info, it will also not send or receives your progress as you use it.. Online or offline you can use all features of cs6 without any limit

Pros

• the trial version has nothing capped
  • It has an added live view option

Cons

• It is not free to use
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Dreamweaver CS6

Easy To Create Responsive Web Designs with This Potent Web Builder

By Reinalei Jamir

On Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Dreamweaver has been a top contender editor for a long stretch of time. It is trouble-free and simple to use and this program has a set of qualities that can take a newbie web designer to an expert very swiftly. This update in some ways is very exciting, and in others it is quite disappointing. But for me, this updated version is a good one. It has new tools for working with websites both for your computer and portable devices.

I like the addition of fluid grid layouts. This tool lets you identify accurately how the page elements will be positioned when your site is showed on a wide screen PC or even on a small screen of a mobile device. This software also has a built-in support for PhoneGap. It is an open source platform that makes it easier to generate a solitary web application that runs on multiple mobile devices.

Dreamweaver CS6 is a potent Web builder with fine code-editing, CSS, and site management abilities. It also brings huge additions for working with a couple of CSS3 properties and for constructing mobile-friendly sites.

Pros

• It has a much better mobile support
  • It has responsive web designs

Cons

• It can be frustrating for beginners
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: