REVIEW LIST

Adobe After Effects CS6

An Essential Tool for Motion Graphics Artist and Animators Out There

By Isay Almenanza

On Wednesday, June 18, 2014

After Effects by Adobe is one of the best motion graphics and animation software today, and it has a large user base. I would say it is like the Photoshop for videos. For those who are newbie to After Effects CS6, the fundamentals are quite easy to understand. Its interface is quite a mix of Premiere and Photoshop. The layout in this program is somewhat unchanged; of course you can still modify your workspace whatever you would like. So I think experienced users of the prior versions will not have a steep learning curve.

What I also like about After Effects CS6 is that, it added Extrude that makes 3D extruded text much easier. Extrude also gets rid of the requirement for separate plug-in and also save you from crashing. In addition, Track Camera is a splendid new feature. When it is employed to your handheld footage, Track Camera produces key-frames around the camera’s movement.

Overall, After Effects CS6 is a must have for anyone who wishes to do motion graphics. The price maybe expensive to others but it is an excellent value for your money and it will benefit you in the long run.

Pros

• It has excellent new features
  • It has a better performance

Cons

• The price is a bit high
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Adobe After Effects CS6

A Software for Creating Sophisticated Motion Graphics and Cinematic Visual Effects

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Friday, June 6, 2014

Adobe After Effects software is the market leader in creating special effects for graphics and moving images. It's like Photoshop for video. It has tools that are similar to popular image editor from Adobe, just adapted to video.For those familiar with the last versions of it, you will find that not much has changed. If you are working in film and broadcast or delivering work online and to mobile device, this software enables you to create blockbuster visual effects and groundbreaking motion graphics.

For those new to this software, it might seem intimidating at first. The basics of the program are moderately easy to pick up, while absolute mastery of the software could take a lot of time. I have been using it for 5 years or more, and I still end up watching online tutorials almost every other day to study new tricks. If you want to make your video more interesting and look better, then this software is right for you.

Pros

• The graphic design ended up pretty well
  • This software is very easy to install

Cons

• Every time I tried to add an effect or anything, it crashes
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe After Effects CS6

One of the Most Powerful Programs That Adobe Has Created

By Christine Diaz

On Tuesday, June 17, 2014

After Effects is a user friendly software tool. This software is one of the expensive video editing programs available on the market. For all video editors that have been mastering the basic platforms of video editing and they want to take a step forward to pro video editing, well I can say that this program is good for them. I think, once they get used to its interface, using this software will become easier.

Moreover, this After Effects CS6 is available at approximately 250 dollars. Very expensive right? If you want the whole production, including the Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Adobe Premiere CS6 and many more, I think you will pay 1,600 for that. The price may seem very pricey, but it pays for itself by the time all is said and done. All in all, I like this program. Adobe offers everything a video editor needs to make a professional video production.

Pros

• Massive 64 bit performance gains
  • Roto Brush tool is very cool

Cons

• Not much new except 64 bit
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe After Effects CS6

A Well Enhanced Visual Effects and Motion Graphics Creation Tool

By Daren Garius

On Friday, June 20, 2014

In my opinion, Adobe After Effects CS6 is a significant release that has something for every After Effect user. This version has an impressive list of new features and performance enhancement. If you are new to this software, you will notice that the basics of AE CS6 are quite easy to understand. Its interface is quite a combination of Photoshop and Premiere.

I like the major update to Global Performance Cache, it can now store on a scratch disk each layer’s render files, so changes are applied quickly, and playback will be instant. You can also set how much storage will consume for the Global Performance Cache in your preferences.

After Effects CS6 is a vital tool for anyone who wants to do motion graphics, especially for filmmakers who are integrating any graphic management in their work. Though, the price could be expensive but I am positive it will be a good run for your money.

Pros

• No longer need to re-render cached items
  • It has a list of new features

Cons

• Needs additional 3D shapes library
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe After Effects CS6

Adobe After Effects CS6: Professional motion graphics and animation software

By Gfx Syne

On Thursday, April 9, 2015

Adobe After Effects CS6 is a powerful motion graphics and animation software that can be used to create unique animations, and add visual effects to videos. The biggest plus point of this software is that it is easy to learn and use. The software can be used to create amazing visualizers and spectrums synced with music and other visual elements such as particles. Many people use it for creating a visually appealing video layout, including intros and outros for their videos on YouTube. Because of its numerous creative options, Adobe After Effects CS6 is a favorite not only among professionals but also among beginners. Its ease of use is the most attractive feature of the software as it enables high quality output with its built-in options.

Overall, the software allows a great deal of creative liberty to the user in adding visual effects. However based on the added visual elements, it can take a significant amount of time to render out animations and/or videos.

Pros

• Easy to learn and use
  • Easy to learn and use

Cons

• Lags a little at times
  • Can take a lot of time to render
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe After Effects CS6

Amazing software with infinite possibilities for power PCs and creative brains!

By Elizabeth Tweetee

On Monday, February 2, 2015

After Effects is a renowned professional’s tool for implementing cinematic effects on to videos. It surpasses all other video editors out there, by providing enhanced usability and flawless three dimensional plane recognition feature. I tried this CS6 software and here are my views.

Pros:

• Working style is almost similar to other Adobe CS products. One with comprehensive knowledge on Photoshop can master it in short time.

• User interface is highly intuitive for one with basic Adobe software knowledge.

• Tons of editing options for the sake of professionals

• A number of transitions come built-in, for creating animations and intro videos

• True power of layers can be found in After Effects

Cons:

• The software is a bit resource hungry... You’ll need a powerful machine to avoid lag

• Not at all newbie friendly

Verdict:

After effects is a boon to professionals in video editing field, including film industry. Anyone with basic graphics designing background can create breath-taking visuals with the software. It surpasses rivals in all aspects including usability and performance. If you have a powerful PC and creative brain, go for it!

Pros

• One with photoshop mastery can learn it easily
  • Tons of editing options to tweak your creativity
  • Great transition options available built-in

Cons

• Software is very resource hungry
  • It is not at all newbie friendly
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe After Effects CS6

Create Motion Graphics and Visual Effects with Adobe After Effects CS6

By Ivy Paloma

On Wednesday, June 18, 2014

After Effects CS6 is a digital action graphics and compositing software built by Adobe Systems. This program is usually used in television production and post-production filmmaking. It can also be used as a basic non-linear editor.

After Effects allows users like me to animate and compose media in 3D and 2D space with loads of built-in tools and third party plug-ins. In my opinion, this program is a must have for creating special effects especially if you love video editing then this one is right for you.

Moreover, this software is better than anything out there. It shares many features and upgrades, such as creating squares, circles and free form shapes. It's like Photoshop; you can do whatever you want on your subject. Also, it can import and manipulate image formats, and filters and adjustments can be added. All in all, I like this software. It is very useful in my everyday tasks.

Pros

• Totally worth to download if you are a dedicated movie maker
  • Compatible with other Adobe applications

Cons

• It takes a lot of time to edit with
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe After Effects CS6

PERFORM YOUR BASIC FUNCTIONS FROM ANY ADOBE FILES BECAUSE YOU CAN IMPORT FILES FROM ANY ADOBE VERSION

By Martin Maguna

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015

REVIEW

This is a software that is very closely related to the adobe Photoshop software and it is basically used for editing images and also photographs. This is like furthering what you been able to do in the other versions of adobe Photoshop cs5 or also adobe Photoshop version cs6 and that is why it is being called after effects and here you can be able to apply filters to the images that you have been able to create and also you can be able to edit them and make them to your desired choice. You can also be able to import the files that you had made in the previous versions of the adobe Photoshop software and I mean this is great because you do not get to lose any information from your previous works.

FEATURES

The following are the features for this software

You can import files from other versions of adobe because it has been integrated from it

Be able to edit and also apply filters and also edit your images

CONCLUSION

It is good because it imports your previous files from adobe

Pros

• It is very easy to use
  • You can import files from other adobe versions

Cons

• the interface is a bit outdated
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe After Effects CS6

ADOBE AGAIN WITH THIS HIGH END PRODUCT THAT WORKS MAGIC ON VIDEO AND FILM ANIMATION AND SPECIAL EFFECTS

By Dann Kamau

On Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Adobe After Effects CS6

Broadcasters, film makers, video makers, lovers of films and videos etc have a lot to benefit from this latest update of the Adobe After Effects suite. It provides you with upto date professional tools for creating special video and film effects plus making complex video and film editing. The area of motion graphics and blockbusters visual and sound effects goes one step ahead. It has all the features of previous update CS5, but in it huge enhancements have been made such as:

• Ability to keep one project loaded on the cache as you work on a second one

• Integration factor with other Adobe programs like Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop has been improved greatly

• The new Ray Traced 3D rendering engine allowing you to make images in 3D easily

• Several new effects to apply such as refraction, index, transparency, reflection etc.

The interface has been improved greatly with each of the main functions sitting on different parts of the screen such as the Project window, Timeline, Preview and Tool Panes. Once you apply the magic of this utility you will end up with very high end products in terms of graphics, visual and sound effects.

Pros

• Ability to keep one project on the cache as you work on another
  • An easy to use and clear interface

Cons

• Large installer and slow installation
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: