REVIEW LIST

Adobe Photoshop CS6

Advanced solution to picture and video editing through Adobe Photoshop CS6

By Kim Kiruma

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Picture and video editing have been a real hustle for most of us. We have had to incur extra costs to get our photos and videos corrected and adjusted well. Adobe has come up with a lasting solution to our nightmare. You no longer have to pay but rather do the simple editing by yourself. What stands out is the simple yet easy to understand interface. For first users they can be able to conduct simple editing.

The developer in collaboration with the system implementers have come up with very educative tutorials that actually help one to understand in depth the features in the Adobe Photoshop CS6. With the enhanced Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine, this features makes editing very fast and irregardless of operating system you using the performance of the software is still enhanced.

Adobe Photoshop CS6 has also the capability of allowing you the user to edit a video. All the edited material can then still be exported into various formats as the user requires.

Pros

• This is a freeware meaning free to acquire
  • Easy to use and has a simple interface
  • Ability to edit even videos

Cons

• Being a trial version not really sure of its future availability
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

Photoshop CS6 has everything you need to retouch your pictures

By Steven Moore

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014

In this review, I'm going to explain some of the main features of Adobe Photoshop CS6. This is the last title before the appearance of CC Adobe content. For many people, this is the last user-friendly version since the CC version has more features, but far more complicated. However, Photoshop CS6 has useful features that can be used by beginners such as the Content Aware Move tool or the Content Aware Patch tool. They are very useful when you want to work with background images and move or remove the main image.

Filters have also been improved. You will have more intuitive blur filters such as Tilt-shift, Iris blur and Field blur, and you can also correct wide-angle lenses with the Adaptive Wide Angle filter. Apart from improvements on its features, the interface now provides the user with a more smooth control, and all the elements are easier to see.

In conclusion, you can retouch your images and even video files and create masterpieces from simple pictures or videos. From professional works to just a few image retouches, you can use Photoshop CS6 regardless your level of knowledge about Photoshop. Of course, if you are a beginner, you will not do the same than a profession, but Photoshop CS6 simplifies your work a lot.

Pros

• It has lots of new features
  • It can be used even by beginners
  • The interface is now more user-friendly
  • You can also edit video files

Cons

• Get the full version is very expensive
  • It can be a bit complicated at first
  • This is only a demo
  • Content-Aware tool is too much complex
Usability:
Performance:
Guides-manuals:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

One of the Best Professional Tools for Editing and Balancing Images

By Maria Bernabe

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Adobe Photoshop CS6 is quite difficult especially for beginners like me. I am currently just getting used to it and it will take some time before I finally familiarize myself with it, but I've already used it and it is a good help for my Photography training. I am overwhelmed by this software, a real specialized tool for editing and balancing images.

CS6 is very intuitive to use and very competent. If you are unfamiliar with what Content Aware tools are, I do propose you have to search at several tutorials available on YouTube. Content Aware Fill and Content Aware Move can bring new life into images you previously thought were lackluster.

Adobe Photoshop is a bit pricey, but I think it will be worth it in the long run. I do not know if I will ever master this software, however, it is one of those things I will gladly spend some time doing. This program will not disappoint you; this is one of the top applications that you will ever use.

Pros

• Competent and very intuitive to use
  • It has useful new features

Cons

• It is a bit costly
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface: