REVIEW LIST

Adobe Photoshop CS6

EDIT YOUR PHOTOS AND MAKE THEM LOOK GOOD BY USING ADODE PHOTOSHOP EXTENDED

By Shikoh Kariuki

On Monday, March 30, 2015

Photoshop has its own advantages and its own disadvantages depending on how you use it. But to me I find it very interesting to use especially where I have modified my photos into something else. You can modify images, retouch and manipulate into 3D images.

PhotoshopCS6 extended has the capability of enhancing filters and changing your appearance and color of the images. The funny thing is that you can create your image into a cartoon, sometimes I even make myself look like a celebrity. With this tool you can edit your pictures by adding lighting on them or even animating images to 3D.From the previous edition it comes with more improved features and hence that is why it acquires its name extended. Photoshop has the ability of drawing, cropping, moving, measuring, slicing, quick selection, transparency, video editing and can extract in 3D images faster through Mercury Graphics Engine. The application support platforms like Windows and OS X.

It can be a bit difficult application to use and it requires more knowledge but on the other hand if you can use it is a good application to have.

Pros

• It is free software to acquire.
  • It has advanced tools and you can create 3D images faster.

Cons

• Can be a bit difficult for beginners.
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

ADOBE PHOTOSHOP C56 IS HERE A TOOL FOR EDITING YOUR PHOTO IMAGES THE WAY YOU WANT

By Everlyne Naliaka

On Thursday, February 5, 2015

ADOBE PHOTOSHOP C56

You want the best stunning photo images whether for your professional or personal objectives? Adobe Photoshop C56 has the best solution for you; it is the best and most improved version image editor in the market for both windows PC and Mac operating system. It allows you to make any adjustment to your photos and video the way you like.

The presence of features like Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine, Croop Tools and Content -Aware makes this version more powerful. They make your work easier and enjoyable because you are able to change the appearance of your image.

The software allows you to edit video files; presence of Adobe Media Encoder makes work easier for you since it allows you to export your videos from wide range of presets.

Anybody who has ever used the previous version Adobe C5C will not find it hard to use this version since its layer based its only that this version is improved and can be used to degenerate stunning photos and images. New users can also use the version to edit simple photos and for that complex they are recommended to acquire some tutorials and practice more.

Pros

• The presence of Mercury Graphics Engine works on your images faster I
  • It’s available for both windows PC and Mac operating system.

Cons

• New users require tutorials and more practice to handle complex tasks
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

Give your creation a professional look, more attractive and appealing

By Eve Naliaka

On Friday, June 12, 2015

Photoshop CS6 Extended

This is a new application from Adobe productions that let you work on your creation the way you want. It gives you an opportunity to edit, format and retouch your images perfectly whether you use Arial version or full version. It gives your images professional look and more so very appealing. You can apply

This new versions comes with remarkable improvements, new options and functions are included when you compare with previous ones. Its numerous upgrades let you perform image editing effectively and efficiently. One of the most outstanding functions included in this version is its integration with 3D graphic design.

This in new version increases your productivity and time because of its faster processor thanks to its efficient Mercury Graphics Engine. Apart from image editing Photoshop CS6 Extended have other interesting functions this includes ability to process Raw and JPEG image files and creation and editing videos.

Some of the new option to name few is crop tools, new reflection and drag gable shadows, and enhanced filters.

Pros

• Allow user to edit images files and videos
  • New enhanced features that make work easier

Cons

• Seem to be complicated to new users.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

CREATIVITY AT ITS BEST, LET THE WORLD SEE WHAT YOU GOOD AT

By Angel Angeles

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Some good news for all photographers; adope photoshop CS6 is here with us, edit your photos and give your clients your best shots. Although its a bit difficult to use for beginners once one is familiar with it its the best software for those who love to catch a glipse of almost everything. It helps users balance their photos and edit them to their desired appearance and though it was designed for proffessional users it can also be used to achieve personnal objectives.

Tutorials for this software can be found on youtube for those who have the time to watch and know more about it but for the busy ones who spend long hours in the office and only get a chance to take photo when on holiday and are intrested in adope photoshop CS6, all I can tell you is experience is the best teacher, try adope photoshop CS6 and improve your skills as time goes by.

This software can also be used to edit video files. Its all over the market for windows and mac operating system.

Pros

• it has a new mercury graphics engine hence faster
  • it has an auto recovery mechanism

Cons

• Its relatively expensive compared to other photo editors.
  • Its requires one to have to research to obtain neccesary skills.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

Unleash your creativity with the new Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite 6

By Sachin Titus

On Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I think an introduction is not necessary to write about Photoshop. Because, Photoshop is a revolutionary product through which dreams are woven and imaginations come true. Its possibilities are infinite and the world will be colorless without it. Each new version of this miraculous canvas comes out with a lot of modifications and bug fixes for ease of use. Now let’s check what’s new with the new baby in this family, Adobe Photoshop CS6.

Adobe Photoshop CS6 seems to be an optimized version of Adobe PS CS5 with only a few additional features like Content Aware tools and filling, enhanced 3-Dimensional image editing, some video editing facilities, customizable app background, modified file system etc added. It should be noted that most of these features where present in CS5 also in an incomplete manner. Thus, CS6 becomes just a fixed version of CS5 in many cases. Anyway, it is the best graphics/image editor available in the market today.

CS6 differs from CS5 in GPU acceleration and performance matters. 3D editing enhancements is another feature. Updated graphics driver is necessary to handle 3d images. Even though this feature helpful in creating advanced 3d text effects and surreal manipulations, Photoshop is not being a substitute to 3ds MAX or MAYA. Content Aware tools are updated and now you can remove objects from a photo without making much patch marks. Small video editing works can also be performed using PS CS6. Customizable app background is another attraction of the software.

Verdict:

Photoshop CS6 opens a new world of image editing capabilities for creative minds.. With no opponents, it is the best image editor in the market. With integrated 3D and video editing options, it is not a loss to pay 860

for this software. In my opinion, you should go for PS CS6 instead of choosing any other software.

Pros

• Improved GPU acceleration and performance
  • Enhanced 3D and video editing options
  • App background can be customized
  • Content aware tools for patch free selection, removal etc.

Cons

• CS6 is just a fine tuned version of CS5
  • Price is very high compared to other image editors
  • Video editing facilities are still incomplete
  • Newbies cannot use it with ease
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

Making the transition from Gimp 2.8.14 to Adobe Photoshop CS6

By Gfx Syne

On Thursday, March 26, 2015

As someone who has used both Gimp and Photoshop for their graphics, I can say that Gimp is a close, but not a perfect, alternative to Photoshop. If you have the money, then you should certainly consider shelling out some cash to buy a copy of Photoshop CS6. You do not have to re-learn the entire software as you make the switch. That said, many people struggle to figure out how things work in Photoshop after being used to working in Gimp. To help ease the transition, this article will address how things are done in Photoshop CS6.

Here’s a list of some tools with different names but that which carry out the same functionality in Photoshop.

-Photoshop: Gradient Tool (Gimp: Blend Tool)

-Photoshop: Magic Wand Tool (Gimp: Fuzzy Select Tool)

-Photoshop: Pen Tool (Gimp: Path Tool)

-Photoshop: Spot Healing Brush Tool (Gimp: Heal Tool)

Many Gimp users may also struggle to find Photoshop equivalents of functions such as Alpha to Selection (Layer > Transparency > Alpha to Selection). In Gimp, Alpha to Selection selects opaque pixels leaving transparent areas unselected. In Photoshop Ctrl + Click the layer thumbnail to select all opaque pixels.

Also, it helps to know that Liquify (Filter > Liquify) in Photoshop works the same way as iWarp in Gimp (Filter > Distort > iWarp) and Camera Raw is the Photoshop version of Gimp Resynthesizer plug-in in Gimp.

Gimp users may also notice that copying a layer from another window is different in Photoshop. Simply copying/pasting a layer from another window does not work in Photoshop, unlike Gimp. To paste a layer from another window in Photoshop, click, hold and drag the layer to the other tab (do not let go of your mouse yet!) inside Photoshop. Drop the layer as soon as the intended tab becomes visible.

Note: Photoshop automatically creates a new layer if you are copying and pasting within the same window. (In Gimp, you have to manually create a new layer after pasting for the pasted item to show).

In closing, Photoshop CS6 is a very powerful image editing program. The transition from Gimp 2.8.14 to Photoshop CS6 can be hard at times but spending some time to figure out menus, shortcuts, and the tools can make things easier.

Pros

• More options to explore than Gimp
  • Can be used to create professional raster graphics

Cons

• Pen tool is difficult to use
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

A major upgrade on the most famous photo editing tool

By Isay Almenanza

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014

There are so many free online photo editing tool nowadays that are arising and very promising. But there are still proprietary tools that do it best when it comes to photo editing. It has been evolving now for many years and until today, it has made its major upgrade that will surely give us fascination.

This proprietary editing tool I used moved up the next level. Some features I used are: blur and liquify filters. It has also its new text and shape tools. It has a movie editing functionality. Another is the 3D object creation. And lastly is the time efficiency in using the software application.

All in all, this software application tool is highly recommendable with its faster performance, cleaner graphical user interface, new cropping tools, video, drawing, moving the content while preserving the background, 3D content creation capabilities and many more. Using this proprietary photo editing software will surely give life to my raw photos. Grab one now!

Pros

• It has all new cropping tool
  • It has a skin tone selections and masking
  • It has an improved auto correction

Cons

• Texts are not properly labeled
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

ENJOY MORE CREATIVITY IN BOTH PHOTO AND VIDEO EDITING BY USING ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS6

By Jackson Muoka

On Friday, June 5, 2015

If you are a professional video and photo editor this is a wonderful tool that you need to have. It will not just make your work easier but even more presentable and smarter. Developed by Adobe this app is available both for PCs and Mac. Unlike previous version of the Adobe Photoshop this app comes with re-imagined tools and a more improved interface and a new Graphic Engine to ensure faster and speedy working.

Other advancements include, the Adobe Mercury Graphic Engine for making editing faster .additionally it also comes with an auto recovery options and new background save feature to make photo editing more interesting.it also has a crop tool to easily change the size and shape of the images as well as a Content Aware move tool to allow users extend and move elements.

This wonderful tool can also be used to edit videos as well as export videos from different sources and this is powered by the Adobe Media Encoder. The blur filters is used to remove any blurriness and undesired elements in the photos

Pros

• • Very fast and easy to edit photos.
  • • Comes with tutorials for beginners.
  • • Can edit both photos and videos in different form

Cons

• • Require quite a substantial amount of space to install.
  • • Very complicated for beginner and the tutorials don’t offer enough training.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

Photoshop: new look, great new features, and many user-inspired enhancements

By Ivy Paloma

On Thursday, April 3, 2014

I tried using Adobe Photoshop CS6 on my computer, and I can say that for a newbie photo editor like me, using this program is quite difficult. I have not used any photo editing applications from Adobe before and I am only familiar with using GIMP to edit photos and draw people orcharacters most of the time. So you can imagine trying a new one can be a daunting experience.

Initially, I tried to use the tool buttons that are included in this new software. Hands down to Adobe since they did a good job on providingthese useful tools that assist photo editing aficionados. Most of the tools were advanced and improved, but for a beginner like me, I find themhard to get used to. Another thing was when I looked at its interface, it is unlike other versions of Adobe Photoshop that I had seen from thetutorials available on the internet. It seems that the new version has a darker interface than others. Nonetheless, what I like about thisprogram is the Content Aware because it is helpful. Most novice users will be confused the first time they utilize this software. But I believeyou will eventually get used to it. I am looking forward to mastering the different features of this application.

Pros

• It improves speed and performance
  • Excellent text and shape improvements
  • Provides powerful video editing tool
  • New Background Save and Auto-Recovery features

Cons

• Fast graphics card is essential
  • Does not work with iCloud
  • Price may be too expensive for some
  • Bridge CS6 does not have significant improvements
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

The same program but with new features to make the work easier

By Stephanie Jackson

On Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Adobe Photoshop CS6 stands out by its new interface, that fit the rest of the software of the audiovisual suite of Adobe. You can choose between four color tones from dark to clear and adapt the software to our lightning conditions. Icons have been redesigned too. Maybe, this new version stands out the most because of the little improvements that make the work of the user easier. Now, we will be able to search and filter layers by their names, type, color, effects and attributes. You will not have to go crazy looking for the correct layer anymore. In the layer tab, now we can apply blend modes and edit the properties of several layers at once.

In addition, even though it seems like a forgettable feature, the information that is displayed with the cursor. For example, if you move a layer, you will be given the information about the vertical and horizontal movement. However, this new version also brings new features such as the Mixing Tool. It allows us to move objects to another area of the image and it automatically will fill the empty area and integrate it with the background.

Pros

• It is easy to use for expert users
  • It has lots of improvements
  • It has important new features

Cons

• It uses too much system resources
  • the full version is not free
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

THE PHOTO EDITTING TOOL THAT HAS NUMEROUS FUNCTIONS FOR THE USER

By Hande Njr

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Photo editing is simply changing the appearance of a photo as desired by a user, it could be for professional or personal objective. Adobe Photoshop CS6 is normally used for that purpose thus it is software that is used to edit photos and it is developed by adobe systems. Other functions that adobe Photoshop CS6 does is developing and publishing Photoshop Express, Photoshop Touch, Photoshop Elements and Photoshop Light room. This software is present in the market for both Windows and Mac operating systems.

It has new features and great improvements like Video editing thus a user can be able to edit video files. It is faster due to the presence of a new mercury graphics engine and has an auto-recovery mechanism as well as a background save function. It bears remarkable features that enable editing of photos.

It is easy to use for people that are familiar with the previous versions like the CS5. New users can simply teach themselves how to use the product by trial and error method or watch uploaded videos on the internet with guidelines on how to uses the software. Generally I like its features.

Pros

• It has new features which is a plus for users who have used previous versions.
  • It has a good interface.

Cons

• It requires the user to have knowledge of the product to uses it.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

You should not doubt anymore, this is the image editor you wanted!

By Will Terry

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014

For some time, Adobe Photoshop CS6 has been installed on my computer and let me to create some fantastic pictures. The difficulty curve can be harsh for users that are not used to this kind of applications, but even though it is very useful. The performance has nothing to do with previous editions, this time it is much better than ever before. It is true that the requirements can make it to run badly on computer that is not so powerful, but working on a good computer CS6 is clearly marvelous.

The quality of the effects, the tools included and the unique workspace that has taken Photoshop to be the number 1 of photo editors are still here and even improved. I have nothing to complain about this software, since it has worked in a fine way for me. This is one of the reasons I started learning photography the first time I saw some pictures made be talented people. I’ve tried some other similar applications like GIMP and I don’t feel the same, I suppose because I am used to the Adobe’s solution instead of the open source version. To conclude, it may seem difficult but once you start using it you won’t stop creating!

Pros

• Great effects and available utilities
  • Excellent workflow and overall mechanics
  • Compatible with a high variety of digital cameras
  • Great performance for high-end computers

Cons

• Requirements too high for some computers
  • People complains about its difficulty
  • There are cheaper options but not so good
  • Some functions are not by default and need plugins
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

Featuring Three Advancements to Bring a Better Image Editing Experience to Its Users

By Christine Diaz

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Adobe Photoshop CS6 is an industry standard image editor with new features. Most notable of these new features are the Content Aware tool, video-editing capabilities, and its improved file management system. All these features contribute to make Photoshop an unbeatable photo and image editor available today.

Content Aware, the first of the new features Photoshop CS6 brings, allows objects that are being edited to be selected, moved, and adjusted without affecting the background. Automatically, the back ground readjusts itself when objects are moved around.

Photoshop also has video-editing capabilities now. The feature has been added to make the software more powerful and usable to many. Now instead of opening another software to edit videos, I can do it all in Photoshop. There’s also the improved file management system in Photoshop which makes it easier to manage edited and created images, photos, and videos.

Also a new feature is the Adobe Photoshop CS6‘s graphic user interface. It has been changed to a more colorful look. Now I can enjoy using Photoshop!

Pros

• Features improvements to provide more usability
  • Has a more colorful GUI

Cons

• Requires practice and training to get used to
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

ADDING MORE CREATIVITY TO YOUR PHOTOS USING ADOBE PHOTOSHOP cs6

By Jackson Mbindyo

On Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Just as the world and technology is changing day in day out has the world of photography changed by this new software solely developed by adobe systems. It’s software that can be supported by Windows PC and Mac. Besides its usefulness in editing photos it can also be useful in editing videos. It’s a software developed both for professionals and would be on the software’s use trainees. Unlike previous versions the developers of this system has added additional features to this version which enables users the freedom of adding more features to an already taken photo including effects brighten just to name a few. Just like the previous fashion this software is layer based but can be used for different purposes in both photo and video editing.

Before starting using this version make sure that you have

• A machine that’s compatible with the Adobe Touch applications.

• A machine that has video editing features for you to edit

Pros

• • The software has mercury graphics engines which makes editing on your work easy
  • • It has more additional features unlike previous versions which make it easier to use

Cons

• • It’s more expensive than previous versions and other competing alternatives in the market
  • • For one to use it successfully and efficiently he or she needs to be trained.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

Adobe strikes back with its Photoshop image editor for PC

By Jane Middleburg

Well, finally I tried Adobe Photoshop CS6, and it is really difficult. It took me a while until I really get how it works. As you can guess, this was the first time I tried a Photoshop program, and it is not intuitive for first-timers at all. I checked several tutorials I found over the Internet until I started to understand how CS6 works, and then it really started to shine. I’m no good at all at image designing but with enough patience I could modify some pictures to make them look good for my friends, and even simple improvements such as color issues and fixing some blurry effects from my camera.

I read about the video-editing mode and decided to try it out, but this mode is not as well-designed as the image part. In general terms, it does not run very well on my computer since it is not very recent, but for I have seen on video tutorials I need a more powerful video card to apply effects in a more decent way. As a summary, Adobe Photoshop CS6 is a good program, but it requires a powerful computer for running it properly instead of having to wait until the effects you have chosen reflects on the image.

Pros

• Powerful effects that will change completely your pictures
  • Several tools for image enhancement
  • Also compatible with video editing
  • Get automatically the photos you made with your digital camera

Cons

• It requires a great computer to work
  • Not so easy for beginners
  • Some tools are not very intuitive
  • It needs some previous knowledge
Usability:
Performance:
Guides-manuals:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

Includes Powerful Tools for Graphic Design, Web Design, Video Production, and Photography

By Rose Sincro

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Adobe Photoshop CS6 presents exciting and advanced new features for all types of users, and displays a fresh new look with remarkable performance enhancements to benefit everyone.

I think the biggest advantage if you purchase this upgrade appears from the many speed variations and time-saving advances. Overall, Photoshop CS6 is surely a worthy upgrade from earlier versions, but especially for those still using CS4 and lower.

It is right that Photoshop is expensive, but the venture does pay off in increased productivity and extreme flexibility. At the moment, Photoshop offers a wide range of purchasing options, so it is going to be a lot easier to get it.

This program is a lot different from the usual photo editing applications that I used before. As I started to discover how to use it, I find this application loaded with different features that I was not able to do before. It also brings better precision to setting when it comes to colors and custom measures for shapes.

Pros

• Quite easy to learn this program
  • Perfect tool for computer designers

Cons

• Too expensive to get one of this
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

Image Editor Gets an Overhaul to Highlight Its Capabilities and New Features

By Reinalei Jamir

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It is hard not to notice the changes that have been incorporated into the Adobe Photoshop CS6. At first glance, its colorful revamped user interface will definitely catch your attention. Digging deeper, it has the Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine, Content Aware tool, video editing, Blur Gallery (yes, a gallery full of blurring options!), and the Bridge browser. Let us take a look at these new features.

Adobe’s Mercury Graphics Engine is a gift to designers and artists. When I work with Photoshop, loading takes up a lot of time, and thus reduces my productivity. With the new graphics engine, work is amazingly faster. This unparalleled speed gives the software more power. With more creative options and imaging magic, speed and power is a major plus.

To produce more creative options and imaging magic, Photoshop CS6 now features the new Content Aware tool and a gallery full of blurring options. I was able to produce superior designs and videos. It also features a new Crop tool which enabled me to move objects I edit without readjusting my background.

Adobe Photoshop CS6 also features the enhanced Bridge file browser. It is a very powerful library management system where I can manage and sort photos, images, and videos. It has a thumbnail preview for faster organizing task. All these features integrated into a single photo, video and image-editing software, makes Photoshop number one to expert artists and beginners alike.

Pros

• Features new tools to improve photo-editing
  • Has a highly-dependable library management system

Cons

• Demands powerful system requirements to run
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

Advanced solution to picture and video editing through Adobe Photoshop CS6

By Kim Kiruma

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Picture and video editing have been a real hustle for most of us. We have had to incur extra costs to get our photos and videos corrected and adjusted well. Adobe has come up with a lasting solution to our nightmare. You no longer have to pay but rather do the simple editing by yourself. What stands out is the simple yet easy to understand interface. For first users they can be able to conduct simple editing.

The developer in collaboration with the system implementers have come up with very educative tutorials that actually help one to understand in depth the features in the Adobe Photoshop CS6. With the enhanced Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine, this features makes editing very fast and irregardless of operating system you using the performance of the software is still enhanced.

Adobe Photoshop CS6 has also the capability of allowing you the user to edit a video. All the edited material can then still be exported into various formats as the user requires.

Pros

• This is a freeware meaning free to acquire
  • Easy to use and has a simple interface
  • Ability to edit even videos

Cons

• Being a trial version not really sure of its future availability
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

One of the Best Professional Tools for Editing and Balancing Images

By Maria Bernabe

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Adobe Photoshop CS6 is quite difficult especially for beginners like me. I am currently just getting used to it and it will take some time before I finally familiarize myself with it, but I've already used it and it is a good help for my Photography training. I am overwhelmed by this software, a real specialized tool for editing and balancing images.

CS6 is very intuitive to use and very competent. If you are unfamiliar with what Content Aware tools are, I do propose you have to search at several tutorials available on YouTube. Content Aware Fill and Content Aware Move can bring new life into images you previously thought were lackluster.

Adobe Photoshop is a bit pricey, but I think it will be worth it in the long run. I do not know if I will ever master this software, however, it is one of those things I will gladly spend some time doing. This program will not disappoint you; this is one of the top applications that you will ever use.

Pros

• Competent and very intuitive to use
  • It has useful new features

Cons

• It is a bit costly
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

Photoshop CS6 has everything you need to retouch your pictures

By Steven Moore

In this review, I'm going to explain some of the main features of Adobe Photoshop CS6. This is the last title before the appearance of CC Adobe content. For many people, this is the last user-friendly version since the CC version has more features, but far more complicated. However, Photoshop CS6 has useful features that can be used by beginners such as the Content Aware Move tool or the Content Aware Patch tool. They are very useful when you want to work with background images and move or remove the main image.

Filters have also been improved. You will have more intuitive blur filters such as Tilt-shift, Iris blur and Field blur, and you can also correct wide-angle lenses with the Adaptive Wide Angle filter. Apart from improvements on its features, the interface now provides the user with a more smooth control, and all the elements are easier to see.

In conclusion, you can retouch your images and even video files and create masterpieces from simple pictures or videos. From professional works to just a few image retouches, you can use Photoshop CS6 regardless your level of knowledge about Photoshop. Of course, if you are a beginner, you will not do the same than a profession, but Photoshop CS6 simplifies your work a lot.

Pros

• It has lots of new features
  • It can be used even by beginners
  • The interface is now more user-friendly
  • You can also edit video files

Cons

• Get the full version is very expensive
  • It can be a bit complicated at first
  • This is only a demo
  • Content-Aware tool is too much complex
Usability:
Performance: