REVIEW LIST

Facebook Chat Instant Messenger 1.1

KEEP IN TOUCH ALL THE TIME, EVERYWHERE AROUND THE GLOBE

By Angel Angeles

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Are you loaded with data bundles and out of Airtime to chat with friends and relatives? Facebook instant messenger is the best solution for you. With this application you are able to contact facebook friends and relatives and on top of it you can even chat with them directly if they are online. Facebook instant messenger also allows one to check on previous conversation and refer to the same if need be. Talk of neatness and I personnaly will advice you to check this application for a better defination, conversations are so neat and eye catching. When using facebook instant messenger you do not need to log in to facebook to view your messages since they will pop up when they are send from your friends.

If you dread communicating an important issue to friends because it calls for copy pasting the same information and sending it to different recipients and hence consuming much of your time, the solution is facebook instant messenger. All you need to do is create group chat for all your friends in facebook and reach out. Stay connected with friends and relatives all the time, anywhere in the globe.

Pros

• requires no special knowledge to use
  • no need to always be logged in to facebook to chat with friends

Cons

• You require data bundles or be in an area with wifi connection which are not affordable to all.
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Stay close and connected with your friends by instant messaging

By Ivy Paloma

On Thursday, April 10, 2014

I never fail to check my Facebook profile every day. I would check my Facebook profile every once in a while whether I am at home, at work and even at public transport. It has become my habit and obviously takes an immense part of my daily routine. A friend of mine, who works in other country, introduced me to Facebook Chat Instant Messenger. With a stable internet connection, the downloading would take less than a minute and the set up process would take a few minutes with very easy steps. I enjoyed keeping in touched with my friends by sending messages from my desktop. This application allows me to chat and send messages to my Facebook friends without logging into Facebook. Having a group chat with this application is very convenient too! I can stay connected with the chat even when I am watching a video on another window of my computer. It offers features like emoticons, status updates, easy and clear interface and many more. Just like Facebook chat, FBCIM has similar attributes. Never miss a message and get notified with sound alerts for incoming messages. I surely had more fun while talking to friends using this Facebook chat instant messenger.

Pros

• It has the capacity to send SMS
  • It is simple and easy to use
  • It is simple and easy to use
  • Can group chat with up to 200 people

Cons

• No list of friends online
  • Display pictures of friends missing when using SMS.
  • Some messages received in duplicate.
  • Some messages received in duplicate.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

CHAT WITH SIMPLICITY USING THE FABULOUS FACEBOOK CHAT INSTANT MESSENGER 3.0

By Hande Njr

On Monday, September 1, 2014

Chatting has been made easier by the Facebook chat instant messenger. It is simple and user friendly which gives it an edge over other instant messaging applications. So you can easily send messages to your friends and receive replies with features like emo-icons and sound alerts and Chat history.

I have used the chat instant messenger to stay in touch with my friends on Facebook. Every time I do so I get that feeling “it is as if I am talking to them one on one physically” which is very good. I get to know who is online or offline, it even shows when I am typing or when my friend is doing so. Generally it is an instant messenger that keeps your friends close to you even when they are far away from where you are and I love it.

The fact that the messenger gives the users connection functionality without having to open the full Facebook page, makes it a good instant messaging application. The only downside to it is that “it is a chip off the old block” in that you can still do what everything it does on the Facebook page.

Pros

• It has emo-icons,sound alerts and chat history.
  • It is simple and easy to use.

Cons

• Everything it does can be done on a facebook page.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

connect with facebook and chat with friends and family instantly and enjoy

By Benson Mutwiri

On Friday, November 20, 2015

This application is free to download for all the facebook users its main feature is to chat with your facebook friends just with messanger.There are several pages here and one of them is that page that shows all your friends that are on facebook and are using have the messenger on their devices for example mobile phones, a page where you can create a group chat and chat with your friends that are on facebook and et to enjoy.You can attach photos or contacts and send them to your friends and family and you can capture a photo there and then and send it to your friends.

You can also not forget the emojis that make the text look funny or sad if you are sad for that matter.Facebook instant messenger is available in the android market, windows market, and also itunes so no excuse that it is not available for you.

Features

Attach photos and documents

Connect with family and friends without having to check your timeline.

Conclusion

It is awesome and I enjoyed a lot.

Pros

• you do not have to go to the timeline so as to chat
  • you can send emojis and photos

Cons

• sometimes it can lag though not always
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

AN EASIER WAY OF SENDING CHATTING WITH FRIENDS USING FACEBOOK CHAT INSTANT MESSENGER 3.0

By Shikoh Kariuki

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014

No matter where you are, FBCIM will allow you chat with friends and it has instant notification even without logging into face-book.You can still use this application even behind a system that is behind a firewall. The application also allows you to make free calls to other face book messenger users.face-book chat instant messenger easily works for your data plan and instantly you can reach your friends for free.

You can set groups of people where you can all chat together. You can shoot videos and take photos and send them with one tap. It is entertaining since you use stickers to portray a message. Turn location to let people know when you’re nearby. Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them. This application lets you chat with friends directly from your desktop.. It also has interesting emoticons that can be used as picture messages.It is also easy to use since you don't need to log into face book to access it.

Pros

• • It allows for group messaging to a group of friends
  • No need to log in face book.
  • Users can easily chat directly from their desktops.

Cons

• • Only accesses face book and sms contacts
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

chat anywhere on facebook as long as you have an internet connection

By Jayson Kimathi

On Wednesday, February 10, 2016

facebook chat messanger application is developed by facebook with the ability of logging in into your facebook account and chat with your facebook friends just from your contacts.When your log in using the program it will go direct to your messaging homepage and show you the people that are currently ative as the pople that are having messanger on their phones as well as people who are using the web browser.You can change the settings in that you have an alert to inform you when messages are coming in and when you are sending messages.

There are emojis which will personalize your messages so that you can send what yoyr emotions are for instance there is an emoji for happiness,sadness,marriage,boy,girl and what kind of emoji that you would want is there available for you to use.I think its good because you dont have to waste alot of time logging to your page to send messages

Pros

• you do not have to log in to your timeline to send messages
  • emojis are available to personalize your messages

Cons

• there are no new features that have been added
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

connect with your friends and family using the new messanger application

By John Joe

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Connect with your family and friends all over the world without having to log in to your facebook page or timeline all that you have to do is to download the messenger application for free and have it as an icon in your phone and send messages directly to your facebook friends.In this application for messanger there is a section for your friends that are online and you can get to chat with them and send them messages including emojis and send contacts to them as well as photos.There is also a section that shows all your friends that have messanger in their mobile devices and you can decide to contact them from there.

Features

Some of the features of facebook messanger 1.1 include

It shows the users a chat history of their chats

Chat with other messanger users without having to log in to your facebook page or timeline

Send photos and videos to your friends

Verdict

Connect with your friends and family without having to log in to your facebook page.

Pros

• it uses very minimal data
  • it is free to download

Cons

• the interface is a little bit outdated
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

chat with your friends all over the world just instantly via your phone

By Faith Mwari

On Monday, September 7, 2015

The biggest advantage of face book chat instant messenger is that you can chat your friends without necessarily logging in the site but chatting directly with friends and privately sending messages directly to each other. This face book chat enables one to share and even learn many things secretly. You only use your desktop or your mobile phone at your convenience. you also share pictures and sometimes you share experiences with your friends. Its interface is very smooth and easy to use even for beginners. The moment you click it , you will be able to see all the list of your contact and therefore just select the one you want to chat with at that particular time.

FEATURES

- Chat privately with friends

- Share and exchange ideas

- Connect with people from far and wide

- Chat from your comfort zone at your fingers

CONCLUSION

This application is easy to use and very convenient

Pros

• you can get a chat history of the normal facebook
  • you can update each other

Cons

• it has spoiled the youth as a result of staying on face book all the time
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Stay Connected With Your Loved Ones Using This Simple Application

By Reinalei Jamir

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

There are so many ways to get in touch with your loved ones and instant messaging (IM) is one of the easiest ways to do so, not to mention modern. What’s more, instant messaging applications are easy to use. Now that I always use and check my Facebook account all the time, I saw this instant messaging application called Facebook Chat Instant Messenger, I tried it and now I am enjoying it.

Facebook’s IM is very simple and yet reliable. I can chat at home, at work and almost everywhere, as long as there is an internet connection. What I like about their instant messenger is that I can stay connected even though I am surfing on the Internet or even watching videos. It also allows me to use the Facebook chat even if my Facebook account is offline. I can make a status update or comment instantly to the posts of my family and friends.

I tried many instant messenger before, but Facebook Chat Instant Messenger is one of the easiest and user friendly. Surely, I will never miss my family and friends again because of this app.

Pros

• Simple and yet very reliable
  • Allows chatting even behind a firewall

Cons

• Nothing impressive with the features
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

WHEN YOU WANT TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR FRIENDS FROM YOUR DESKTOP,USE FACE BOOK CHAT INSTANT MESSANGER 1.1.

By Rock Raymond

On Monday, April 6, 2015

In my knowledge,each and every person want to communicate with his/her friend across the continents but some cannot afford all that expenses to do so.Now there is a new application where there is free instant messaging to keep you connected to your friends and it is known has the"Facebook Chat Instant Messenger 1.1".This is also a free download which I know everyone can have this application installed in ther phones for easier communication with whoever you would like to no matter where you are at that particular moment.

The most conviencing thint with this application is that the users do not have to open any pages so that the facebook chat can go on,you just have to chat in you desktop and I do give alot of thanks to the developers of this app since some of our phones do takes alot of our times to open the facebook pages but know we kan do the communication without necessarily opening facebook.In this new service,it has the same functions as the real facebook chatting since even the alert tones for the incoming and outgoing messages are heard and even ones privacy is present.

For the beginners,it all just simple since all you have to do to begin your chat is to enter your email address or even phone number and then the password,choose the contact from a displayed list and you can now begin your chat.I think this is a very easy and simple way to communicate with friends and you should try this.

Pros

• It has a easy and clear interface.
  • It gives the user the status updates.
  • It is possible to control your facebook privacy.

Cons

• It is difficult to use when you have forgotten your email or even your password.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

chat on face book with your smart phone without having to open your time line!

By Faith Mwari

On Thursday, November 19, 2015

facebook chat instant messanger 1.1

review

this is just another great product from facebook and what it enables you to is to chat from your mobile device without having to go to your computer and the great thing is that you will be having all the features that you find on your computer you are going to find them here.You can get features such as attachments of photos and also if you are emoji person like me you can also get to send to your friends some of the emotions that you will be having at that particular time.It is just like a message application because you will not have to open the whole timeline so as to chat with someone but you can do this without even having to open your timeline so you can just get to chat with some of your friends or just anyone whome you want to chat with.

facebook chat instant messanger 1.1 features

the following are the features for facebook chat instant messanger

you can chat without opening your timeline

you can send emojis and also photos

you can create group chat and chat commonly with your friends.

conclusion

it gives you freedom to chat using facebook wherever you are

Pros

• there are improvements from previous versions
  • it is very easy to use

Cons

• the interface is a bit outdated
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: