REVIEW LIST

Facebook Chat Instant Messenger 1.1

Get to Chat Effectively with Face book chat Instant Messenger 1.1

By Shiro Grace

On Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Communication has never been more enjoyable, effective and efficient but with Face book chat instant messenger your able to communicate with convenience it does not require any technical requirements and just a handy interface. With this application you will be able to communicate with any person you wish to communicate to face book chat has some characteristics as the regular face book chat function, the user will be able to configure their privacy settings.

With face book instant messenger you are able to know when your friend send s a message as you can be able to chat from your desktop, if your friend sends a message it instantly pops in your desktop, the same applies if you reply to their message it pops on their desktop this makes communication more enjoyable and efficient. With this application you do not need any training making it easier for beginners you only enter your email and face book password and open a list with your contacts after which you just click on one of the contacts and start chatting.

Pros

• 1. Allows people to use it without having to open the page
  • 2. There is privacy when using the platform
  • 3. The features are the similar to face book making it easy to use

Cons

• 1. Requires one to be connected to the internet
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

HAVE THE FACEBOOK MESSANGER APPLICATION AND CHAT WITH FRIENDS ANYTIME AND GET INSTANT MESSAGES

By Martin Maguna

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015

REVIEW

I have this on my phone so I can be able to tell you more about it and it is all about having the chatty side of Facebook and not the application itself and all that you have to do is download this application then start chatting right away with your friends who are on Facebook and you will be only going to the area of inbox only and you can go to the profiles of those people that you are messaging provided that you want to chat with them.

FEATURES

You can find the following features here

Be able to chat with your friends

Create a group chat to chat with your Facebook users

You can also hide the fact that you are online by adjusting some of the privacy settings

There are also options of attaching images, emotions, photos and also other things

There are emotions that you can use to chat

CONCLUSION

It has been developed well I can say with a lot of confidence

Pros

• It is very easy to use
  • You can also hide that you are online

Cons

• You can also hide that you are online
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

FACEBOOK CHAT INSTANT MESSENGER 1.1 a very easy application to use

By Finch-McAce Hans

On Monday, September 7, 2015

Once you download this application you will notice it is easy to use and it is very neat and also fun to use it and chat. When you are using this application you don’t have to open up in facebook first but you can use it directly from the desktop.

All you need to use this application is your email and your facebook password and you will be good to go. When you log in you will have to choose a contact to chat with and the settings are also in this application also you are alerted by a tone when you send a message or when you send a message.

FEATURES

History of chats

The alert tones

Updates of status

The emoticons

Clear interface

CONCLUSION

It is a very good application and fun to use even for the first timers f using this application they can barely have problems using it

i recommend so many users to use it is a god application to spend your time with

Pros

• it is a very fun application to use
  • it is an easy application to use

Cons

• it is an addictive applicationto use
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

connect with friends and family without having to open the facebook website

By Mark Peter

On Monday, November 30, 2015

facebook chat instant messanger came to save all those people who were tired of eacha nd everytime that they want to get to facebook they have to log in from the official website.Well i came to know about this because i love chatting a lot and i was directed here on this website to download it and i realized that it is very simple to download and install and set it up i must tell you this for sure that you need no extra knowledge you can just install it the way you are.Once you set it up and install it your chats will aligne themselves in regard to the most recent and depending on whom you wan to chat with you will just click on their name and then begin a chat with them.You can adjust the settings and make it to be having sound alerts when you get a message from someone.It has a very easy to use interface which is very basic

Pros

• facebook chat instant messanger is so simple to use
  • i love it because it free to download

Cons

• it is very basic and does not have new features
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

chat instantly with messanger without having to go to your facebbok timeline

By Pascal Kashamuka

On Friday, November 27, 2015

the facebook chat messanger was also developed for the users of facebook who only went to their facebook to answer to messages that were written to them and the developers of faceook led by mark thinked critically on how to quest their thirst.Messanger in an application that is avaible for download in the android market store and also wndows store as well as ios.It has an interface with your friends list and the ones that are using messanger on their devices and the ones that are not using it.You can start a converstion with them and send them instant messanges,emojis,videos,contacts and may more things i think messanger came to revolutionize how people use facebook because it has helped people a lot for me that is what i keep on using all the time so thats a better way to kindly ask you to download thsi application and get to chat with your friends and family.The good news is that it is free to download it.

Pros

• it has a very basic interface to use
  • one can attach files and documents

Cons

• always there is an update of it that needs to be updated every now and then
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

connect with friends and family through your pc using this tool

By Frank Kanyua

On Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Face book for every phone is one of the worlds most famous mobile application, its very easy to use and will save you time.. The app also logs you contact details and will notify you on who on your phone book has joined face book. The application isn't at all complex it offers messaging, wall updates, settings , notifications and some other features.. The application is also used by other game applications which require or offer on-line support from friends .. IE.. candy crush.. The application doesn't require a lot of data bundles in-order to connect not like the pc version..

The application can be installed on any android phone whether big or small. and can be uninstalled just as easily. The app can be set to give you message notifications even when you log out from the net. A message notifier is also enabled in the system , this is that you can invite any person to join face-book if they haven't joined yet.. If the person has joined you can send them a friend request just by the use of your phone book..

The experience with this app cant be defined by words only.. This is a must download since it offers more for less.. You can also upload instant photos which you have just taken.. The messaging sector also has imoji which can be added to any message you like..

CONCLUSION

This app is totally awesome and will save you a lot off struggle on-line. It has one of the easiest interfaces.. When a person is on-line they have a blue dot on their names, when you receive a notification or message it will be denoted by a number 1 or 2 or even 10 this differs according to the number of messages or notification....

so download the app and lets meet on-line

Pros

• it is very easy to use
  • has many tools and tweaks

Cons

• the interface is not that good
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Spice up your chat life with Facebook Chat Instant Messenger.

By Jimmy Dennis

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Facebook Chat Instant Messenger 1.1 is a free an app that keeps you connected with your facebook friends at all times. With this app you don’t need to be logged in to your facebook account. All that you need is to be connected to the internet and you will be able to chat with your friends. This app changes your hat life for the better.

This application gives you all the features that you get while using the normal facebook instant messaging. With this application one is able to chat with friends wherever you are and also the application does not have special system requirements for it to be installed on your computer.

Among other features of Facebook Chat Instant Messenger 1.1, the app has got an easy to use interface for users, that is , one does not have to undergo any training or read nay manuals to use this app, also the app keeps your chat history and it has got sound alerts whenever you receive or send a new message.

Pros

• No need to be logged in to your facebook account
  • Easy to use and does not require any training
  • Can be downloaded for free
  • It has all the features of the ordinary facebook instant messenger

Cons

• Requires one to be connected to the internet
  • It does not notify you when your friends are online
  • It has got very few settings
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Interact more with friends using Facebook Chat Instant Messenger 1.1 Software

By Princess Purity

On Thursday, November 27, 2014

With the rise in the need for communication and more especially in the social media, Facebook Chat Messenger is a platform which has given people an opportunity to interact with friends and relatives in an easy and more convenient way.

The best thing with this application is that one can operate from anywhere in the globe and it’s free so long as you have a desktop. All you need is just an email address and a password and you are good to go; you can access your contacts and start a chat with a person of your choice from the contacts.

Interestingly, the user is able to know when a friend on the other end sends them a chat because the message will pop up in their desktop. When you send a chat, the message is also displayed on your friend’s desktop and your friend is able to reply to your messages instantly.

Pros

•  One does not need to login in to facebook to be able to access the messenger
  •  There is privacy when using this platform
  •  One can access their status updates

Cons

•  One must be a user of facebook social network
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

MAKE YOUR CHAT LIFE MORE TASTIER USING THE FACEBOOK CHAT INSTANT MANAGER

By Jackson Mbindyo

On Wednesday, January 28, 2015

With the current trends in technology advancement it’s of much importance to be able to communicate with your friends and relatives at minimal cost. This has been made easy by the facebook chat instant manager. This is a price free instant messaging application. This application allows one to communicate with a list termed as friends wherever they are instantly despite the geographical differences. What one is required is to have a source of internet then download this software to your computer and then create an account and then from there you keep on chatting.

For one to communicate using this application you don’t need to log in to the main website details but just log in to your account and then get chatting. The application is self explaining and don’t need tutorials or learning because it comes with an uncluttered interface making it very easy to use.

Chit chat and Nimbuzz are other alternatives to this application since al are chat messengers.

Pros

•  It’s very cheap to install and use
  •  It’s very easy to use
  •  Its compatible with a all systems

Cons

•  One needs to be connected to the internet to use it.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

ENJOY COMMUNICATION WITH YOU LOVED ONES GLOBALLY WITH FACEBOOK CHAT INSTANT MESSENGER

By Eve Naliaka

On Thursday, February 5, 2015

FACEBOOK CHAT INSTANT MESSENGER 1.1

Facebook chat instant messenger is one of its kind free application that enables you to communicate with your loved ones around the globe no matter where you are, what you only need is your desktop and a handy interface.

This application enables you to chat on Face book without logging in to the page what you only require is your face book email and the password for you to communicate direct from your desktop. You enjoy alerts for incoming and outgoing messages

Presence of uncluttered interface makes it easy to access and use even for new learners or beginners. Once you have put your facebook mail and password it will open up your saved contacts automatically and you can click the contact you want to chat with.

It has the same features as that of regular facebook chat function; it enables you to configure your private settings. Facebook chat instant messenger has other alternatives like nimbuzz and chit chat for facebook. They are the best alternative for they keep you in touch with your loved one in easy way.

Pros

• Easy and simple to use
  • No need to be logged in on facebook

Cons

• You must be a facebook user for you to use the app
  • you need internet and bundles to access
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Communicate with your Facebook contacts quickly using this free tool

By Maria Bernabe

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014

There are many ways to get in contact with your family and friends. One of the quickest way is through instant messaging. And since I always open and check my Facebook account all the time, I was introduced to their instant messaging application called Facebook Chat Instant Messenger. The first thing that I noticed when I started using it is that the layout is very simple. Since I am travelling most of the time, I mostly used this tool through my mobile device. What I like about it is that I can be able to trace the chat history I had with my contacts. I can easily make status updates and even use emoticons when I am sending messages to my friends and family. I can also edit the sound alerts including the notification previews in my phone. There is also an option to create a group that I find very favorable. I created a chat group for my family, colleagues and friends so I only have to send one message and they will all receive it at once. Having tried other instant messaging programs before, using Facebook Chat Instant Messenger is uncomplicated. You can immediately get use to its straightforward interface.

Pros

• Simple and easy to use
  • Option to update Facebook status

Cons

• Nothing remarkable with the features
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Social Media's Instant Messaging attribute that can share photos and attachments for beginners

By Beatrice Tan

On Thursday, August 7, 2014

Social Media websites are number one mostly accessed by netizens in this time and era. Almost anything and everything can be seen from there may it be pictures, videos, posts, comments, messages, etc. And one of my favorite feature is the instant messaging which allows me to communicate and collaborate with my contacts.

This social media instant messaging feature has basic graphical user interface that makes the end user very familiar with this feature and easy to use because it is almost the same with other instant messaging program. Not only that, even novice users will also be fascinated with its layout. For example, I type my private message and then click send button. Simple as that! Another great feature is that it allows me to communicate with multiple contacts in one window. I was able to share my thoughts and opinion with more than one participant. I can even share photos, videos and attachments in this group messaging.

As a conclusion, this social media instant messaging feature allows me to chat with my friends and contacts anytime and anywhere.

Pros

• It has group messaging feature
  • It also includes SMS threading

Cons

• It can access Facebook and SMS contacts
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

have an access to your chats separately in an app without having to log into facebook

By Kevin Kimaita

On Friday, March 4, 2016

yes the above heading is true you have to be already signed in into facebook though so that you can enjoy the above named features and you know what just download the facebook applicaion from here and then sign up for free just using your email adress and confirm it and then set up a user name that you are most confortable with.Facebook chat instant messanger is used up for chatting it is like a messaging application that is set up aside by itself and here you are going to find your most recent chats and in the message section there are some stickers which are also known as emojis and this can be used to spice up the conversation and the user interface is also very intuitive meaning that it is easy to access and use.

A user can as well attach various things that include documents,photos and contacts and with this application you can create a group chat and chat with persons like a hundread of them at the same time i recommend that you have facebook chat instant messanger!

Pros

• user interface is very intuitive
  • the set up process is quite very simple

Cons

• no new feature has been added from the desktop version
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

FACEBOOK CHAT INSTANT MESSENGER 1.1-THE TOOL THAT MAKES COMMUNICATION THROUGH CHAT MESSAGES EASY

By Dann Kamau

On Monday, December 15, 2014

It is just wonderful, me sitting infront of my computer at an office located in a certain town in Kenya which is in the continent of Africa, doing chat messages with my friend at a certain location in Siberia. This wonderful feat is brought about by gifted developers of applications such as Facebook Chat Instant Messenger 1.1. It is quite easy to download and use to instantly communicate with your friends all over the world.

To use the application you do not require to open the Facebook site. By only entering your e-mail and Facebook password the application opens a list with all your contacts in alphabetical order. Just clicking with your mouse or touch screen opens the chat box where you do your chat messages. It is very easy to use even for people without high knowledge and for beginners. There are sound alerts to alert you on incoming and outgoing messages. The application keeps a trail of sent and received messages. It has an option of replying to a received message and also allows you to send an amendment of a sent message. You can sit as a group in your office chatting to another group on the other side of the world.

Pros

• No need to open the Facebook page
  • Easy to use even for beginners

Cons

• Kind of duplication of the internet chat facility
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

The Fastest and Easy Way to Connect With Your Family and Friends

By Isay Almenanza

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Facebook Chat is an instant messenger that allows you to chat with your friends directly from your desktop. FB chat desktop version enables users like me to talk with my friends on my desktop without having to use my web browser. This software application provides text and voice communication. It is integrated in the FB web based chat feature.

Messenger is a reliable way to stay in touch. It is just like texting and you do not have to pay for every message. This app is an open source application that gives me the opportunity to chat on my desktop, with no technical requirements. It also allows me to make free calls to other FB Messenger users.

Because this messenger focuses on messaging, it appears a little too simple. Its functions are very like other communication applications though, but with the addition of GPS services. Here, group chat combines many users and allows for messages to be displayed in one window.

Pros

• This application is simple and easy to use
  • Allows users to connect with other users through groups and networks

Cons

• Can only access Facebook and SMS contacts
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

CHAT WITH YOUR LOVED ONES ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH MUCH EASE BY USING FACEBOOK CHAT INSTANT MANAGER

By Jackson Muoka

On Friday, June 5, 2015

Ever wondered on how to chat with your loved ones, don’t worry anymore because what am about to tell you will change how you chat forever .Facebook Chat Instant Manager is an open source application allowing its users to enjoy free instant chats messaging all over the world. What a user need is a Facebook account and a password and get started.

It is very easy to use this app since ones does not need to enter in to the main site but only to get logged in to the Facebook account and then enjoy instant chat messaging with their friends. After logging in successfully the user need to click to a friend from the list and start messaging. With this app one is able to see all friends who are online and also see when a friend reads their chat.

This wonderful app keep history of users chats which may be very useful in future and it has a status update coupled with a very user friendly and easy to use interface making it wonderful app. I can recommend anyway who likes real time chat messaging to try this one. It can send even videos and images.

Pros

• • Ability to keep record of all chats for future reference
  • • Real time chatting and ability to know when messages are received
  • • Sound alert for incoming messages

Cons

• • Not supported by many devices including some phones
  • • One requires internet connectivity to use
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Chat With Friends Using Facebook Chat Instant Messenger For PC

By Reka Gimbi

On Monday, August 4, 2014

This is an application that is free and instant for message communication.

It is a downloadable application and can be used for even the PC. With instant messenger you can freely chat with your fellow friends while anywhere. It is very easy to manage and like many others for this you do not have to log in to chat.

Once you need to chat to someone all you need do is enter with your facebook email and password then you can select your chat partner and begin the chat after clicking on the name.

When chatting do not worry of loosing the incoming because it has sound alert to notify you on the incoming and the outgoing messages. You can chat at the comfort of your desktop in the office as you work, in your house at home and anywhere else as long as you have downloaded the application and installed to your devise.

If you have not yet tried it, give it a try and you will enjoy

Pros

• Very easy to use and manage
  • Free and downloadable application to the PC
  • Can be used while you are anywhere

Cons

• I have never heard of it being updated
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

KEEP IN TOUCH ALL THE TIME, EVERYWHERE AROUND THE GLOBE

By Angel Angeles

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Are you loaded with data bundles and out of Airtime to chat with friends and relatives? Facebook instant messenger is the best solution for you. With this application you are able to contact facebook friends and relatives and on top of it you can even chat with them directly if they are online. Facebook instant messenger also allows one to check on previous conversation and refer to the same if need be. Talk of neatness and I personnaly will advice you to check this application for a better defination, conversations are so neat and eye catching. When using facebook instant messenger you do not need to log in to facebook to view your messages since they will pop up when they are send from your friends.

If you dread communicating an important issue to friends because it calls for copy pasting the same information and sending it to different recipients and hence consuming much of your time, the solution is facebook instant messenger. All you need to do is create group chat for all your friends in facebook and reach out. Stay connected with friends and relatives all the time, anywhere in the globe.

Pros

• requires no special knowledge to use
  • no need to always be logged in to facebook to chat with friends

Cons

• You require data bundles or be in an area with wifi connection which are not affordable to all.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Stay close and connected with your friends by instant messaging

By Ivy Paloma

On Thursday, April 10, 2014

I never fail to check my Facebook profile every day. I would check my Facebook profile every once in a while whether I am at home, at work and even at public transport. It has become my habit and obviously takes an immense part of my daily routine. A friend of mine, who works in other country, introduced me to Facebook Chat Instant Messenger. With a stable internet connection, the downloading would take less than a minute and the set up process would take a few minutes with very easy steps. I enjoyed keeping in touched with my friends by sending messages from my desktop. This application allows me to chat and send messages to my Facebook friends without logging into Facebook. Having a group chat with this application is very convenient too! I can stay connected with the chat even when I am watching a video on another window of my computer. It offers features like emoticons, status updates, easy and clear interface and many more. Just like Facebook chat, FBCIM has similar attributes. Never miss a message and get notified with sound alerts for incoming messages. I surely had more fun while talking to friends using this Facebook chat instant messenger.

Pros

• It has the capacity to send SMS
  • It is simple and easy to use
  • It is simple and easy to use
  • Can group chat with up to 200 people

Cons

• No list of friends online
  • Display pictures of friends missing when using SMS.
  • Some messages received in duplicate.
  • Some messages received in duplicate.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

CHAT WITH SIMPLICITY USING THE FABULOUS FACEBOOK CHAT INSTANT MESSENGER 3.0

By Hande Njr

On Monday, September 1, 2014

Chatting has been made easier by the Facebook chat instant messenger. It is simple and user friendly which gives it an edge over other instant messaging applications. So you can easily send messages to your friends and receive replies with features like emo-icons and sound alerts and Chat history.

I have used the chat instant messenger to stay in touch with my friends on Facebook. Every time I do so I get that feeling “it is as if I am talking to them one on one physically” which is very good. I get to know who is online or offline, it even shows when I am typing or when my friend is doing so. Generally it is an instant messenger that keeps your friends close to you even when they are far away from where you are and I love it.

The fact that the messenger gives the users connection functionality without having to open the full Facebook page, makes it a good instant messaging application. The only downside to it is that “it is a chip off the old block” in that you can still do what everything it does on the Facebook page.

Pros

• It has emo-icons,sound alerts and chat history.
  • It is simple and easy to use.

Cons

• Everything it does can be done on a facebook page.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: