REVIEW LIST

VoipDiscount 4.14

Call all the people you want from your computer in an easy way

By Chris Larrage

On Wednesday, April 9, 2014

VoIP software has become very popular among computer and smartphone users due to the different uses. With VoipDiscount, you can perform voice calls to any device and any country. Although this program is not as popular as Skype, the good thing of this software is the quality of its voice, very similar to a landline phone call. Although it is a paid service, it grants some free destinations to which you can call when you charge money in it. That is the only negative point I find in the application, offering a paid service while other similar programs offers an online service completely for free if you are calling to other client.

On the other hand, is true that VoipDiscount is specially addressed for being used as an alternative to regular mobile business lines. Using this online service you probably will save texting to your contacts and making phone calls, depending on the destination of the calling. The main benefit is that one, the possibility of saving on your phone bill in case you want to make phone calls to different countries. VoipDiscount is a good VoIP application for calling to all your contacts, but have in mind that it won’t work as a messenger like the other alternatives.

Pros

• Good voice service depending on your connection
  • Great phone rate even cheaper than most mobile companies

Cons

• It would be a better as a free service
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

VoipDiscount 4.14

An Internet Technology That Works Around the World at Anywhere and Anytime

By Maria Bernabe

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The first time I saw VoipDiscount advertisements online, I thought it was very expensive. But I realized, instead of using my landline just to have a communication with my family across the country, it is cheaper to use VoIPDiscount. This application allows us to make calls anywhere in the world straight to phones or landline. By selecting any contact from your list in which it is very accessible with this application, you can now start calling your friends or loved ones anywhere in the country any time you want. We can now start saving our money from paying telephone bills.

This application is compatible to any operating system of your computer or even any kind of headsets you have. It also has a speed dialer that will inform the user if your friends or loved ones are available. This technology is one of a kind experience to all users, especially to all users that are apart from their family and friends just like me.

Pros

• You can have clear communication
  • We can call directly to landlines

Cons

• This application is not for free
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

VoipDiscount 4.14

Communicate with family and friends as much as you wish using VoipDiscount 4.14

By Jackson Mbindyo

On Thursday, February 12, 2015

Cost is the main factors that hinder people from calling their loved ones and friends as much as they could wish. Making international calls in Kenya especially using cell phones or landlines has been costly for most people. For instance it charges at least 0.85 usd or minute to make a call to the Middle East and more that 1 usd to make a call to Europe per minute. It becomes so expensive therefore to communicate but not any longer thanks to the VoipDiscount 4.14.

This software uses the internet phone system and allows users 300 minutes each week to call the people they want. This software allows users to make call without using mobile phone devices. If the user exhaust the minutes before the week comes to an end he/she can call by using the area call rate. This software allows the user to avoid unnecessary call by creating a list known as blacklist which includes number you can’t call.

Pros

• • It is very cheap to use it because of the 300 minutes packages
  • • Does not need one to own a mobile device
  • • Can access number without using the area codes

Cons

• • Only available for people who have internet connection
  • • Only available for computers only
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

VoipDiscount 4.14

Make International Calls to your Loved Ones at Very Low Rates

By Reinalei Jamir

On Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I was searching for a cheaper way to communicate with family and friends while I was traveling when I came across VoipDiscount. It provided me with a spontaneous broadband telephony that I used to contact my loved ones, no matter where I was. Through the use of the Voice over IP technology, I was able to send SMS messages and create cheap calls on the Internet.

Good thing for me, it supports both mobile and landline networks from around the globe. What’s more, it charges no taxes for many popular destinations. With the calls I make with VoipDiscount however, different rates are applied depending on the target country. Like the other instant messengers, I can also use VoipDiscount to chat with others. I can customize my profile with its status message and avatar features.

VoipDiscount can also be used as a regular phone. It includes features such as Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, Call History, automatic phonebook pop-up, outgoing and incoming call notifications, and customizable hotkeys. It also has an integrated contacts book that can group contacts into categories for finding phone numbers quickly. A backup feature is available to prevent loss of data.

If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to Internet communication, VoipDiscount is the app that I can recommend. Stay in touch with your loved ones at a low cost, and if you can get them to create their own account, you can call and chat for free. Contacts from Outlook, Windows Live Messenger and Skype can also be imported.

Pros

• Call rates are very cheap
  • Can import contacts from other instant messengers

Cons

• Customer service is not always available for support
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

VoipDiscount 4.14

An easy and cheap way of communicating with your loved ones

By Reka Gimbi

On Monday, September 1, 2014

VoipDiscount is a communication software used to get in touch with people through internet connection. It is a phone system where you are not required to have a land line but communicate through the internet connection. This make it very cheap. The way you make your connections give you more options to communocate with more people.

It gives you 300 call time minutes per week and when you exhaust your 300 minutes you pay for the rest until the following week where you get some more 300 minutes. This is a computer application very cheap indeed used in communication.

If you like talking too much over the phone, go for VoipDiscount, talk all you can and you will leave nothing out not said because you do not have to worry about running out of airtime.

However free Voip discount if to use it has its terms and conditions. If you do not exhaust your weekly free talk time, they can not be carried forward to the following month, they will be cleared and be issued with some more weekly free talk time. You can also send free sms to your friends for free even to their mobile phones.

Pros

• Free to use all over the world through internet connection
  • Can send free sms to one another
  • Has an option for black list to avoid disturbing people

Cons

• Resets every week so can not carry forward the free talk time
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

VoipDiscount 4.14

Now stop counting seconds on international phone calls with VoIPDiscount!

By Elizabeth Tweetee

On Friday, August 1, 2014

VoipDiscount software is a boon to all emigrants as it provides worldwide calls at affordable prices. It is revolutionary communication software that allowed people to keep in touch with their dearest ones without counting seconds.

VoipDiscount can be activated by purchasing one from the wide range of tariff plans at discount prices. You can call landlines or mobile phones as you like through it. You can connect by either dialing the number or by selecting a saved contact. That means you can use it as a virtual phone. VoIP calls are very cheap and you can save a lot of money by using it. Also, you won’t have to pay for the in-call alerts while making international phone calls.

VoIPDiscount is great software for making worldwide calls at cheaper rates. It lets you connect with the world without emptying your purse. If you are one who makes a lot of national and international calls, you should definitely try this software!

Pros

• Affordable tariff plans for connecting with world
  • Amazing call quality with less noice
  • No paid alerts on dialling
  • Intuitive user interface makes it better

Cons

• Not affordable in some countries
  • VoIP restrictions in some countries can hinder it
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

VoipDiscount 4.14

THIS IS A SOFTWARE WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO CALL EACH AND EVERY PERSON YOU WANT AND IT IS A EASY WAY OF COMMUNICATING.

By Rock Raymond

On Monday, June 1, 2015

This is a great software developed to get in touch with people through the internet connection with a great number of the choices available to choose from.This form allows you to call the people you want through the VoIP and in my observations,this is a simple and cheap way of communicating compared to the traditional land line calls way where you had to have a sim card to make a call unlike this method.

What is good with this software is that you are given 300 minutes to call per week but when your minutes are done,you do not need to worry since the charges there after are all the same as the previous ones with sustainable costs.Wit your computer you are free to communicate with whoever you feel like provided you have the free minutes and when they are over,you just buys them on the developers page to make your communication more and more efficient and thanks a lot to the developers of this page.

Pros

• You are free to call direct from your browser.
  • You can save your contacts list.
  • When you are bored by some people,you can blacklist them.

Cons

• This service is only available to certain countries.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

VoipDiscount 4.14

Cheap calls for desktop, telephone and mobile phones through the internet.

By Isay Almenanza

On Monday, May 19, 2014

Nowadays, the most popular way to communicate with my loved ones overseas is through the social media. I get to chat, post pictures and watch their videos online. Another way is through mobile phones by calling and texting them using a roaming sim but with a cost. And last is through viber or skype, a free app to my smart phone that lets me communicate with my loved ones for free.

But there is a new app I saw on the internet that allows me to contact my friends abroad for free. It can be used through desktop, telephone or mobile phones. It is very easy to install.

Whenever I do my free calls, I always use my headset with built in microphone for better sound quality.

With this Voice over IP Technology, I can surely send my regards, thoughts and feelings at the tip of my fingers. It is very accessible and easy to use. This application will surely be a great help for everyone.

Pros

• Free calls on popular destinations
  • Can use the app on mobile

Cons

• Limitations on maximum allowed number of calls
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

VoipDiscount 4.14

Free Calls from your PC, Mobile Device or Landlines Using VOIP Technology

By Ivy Paloma

On Monday, May 19, 2014

VoipDiscount is a feature-packed application that allows you to communicate easily with friends and family through the internet. It eliminates the need to pay expensive telephone bills using the traditional long distance calls. In the past, I used up a big part of my pay check just to purchase phone cards and call my loved ones back home. Now with the advent of VOIP technology, I can effortlessly call any mobile or landline device anywhere in the world, at much cheaper rates. The application also allows me to call several destination countries for free. If your country is not on the list, don’t worry because the rates are very accessible and are even published on site for quick reference. The application comes with the standard features available from standard voice communication devices such as the integrated address book for quick access to your contacts, manual import of contact details, chat feature, call notifications and several customization options that suit your taste. The interface is highly intuitive and gives me quick information about my available credit and number of phone contacts. Clearly, one of the things I particularly liked with VoipDiscount is the multitude of features that are available for me to take advantage of.

Pros

• It has a function that can call to a regular landline
  • Clear voice call depending on your connection

Cons

• Cannot be used for emergency calls
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

VoipDiscount 4.14

Free Calls to Landlines and Cheap Long Distance Calls via VOIP

By Christine Diaz

On Monday, May 19, 2014

If you find yourself frequently calling abroad to friends, family or even colleagues and racking up huge bills, it’s time to consider getting an application called VoipDiscount. It’s simple, easy to use and most of all; the call rates to international numbers are super economical. This application even allows you to call landlines from selected countries such as Argentina, Spain, Belgium, Greece and more for free!

There is a wide variety of options that cater to most user preferences. To make calls, you can install the application on your desktop PC, use your regular landline or even your mobile phone. Chat option is also available. The interface is user friendly and allows you to quickly check your remaining credit so you can effectively manage your call costs and avoid surprises when you receive your traditional monthly phone bills. Purchase of additional credit is also a breeze as there is an assortment of payment options that suit your preference from popular ones such as Visa to Mastercard up to Paypal, Western Union as well as WebMoney.

Pros

• Free calls to landlines on selected countries
  • Flexible as it can be installed on PC, landline or mobile phone

Cons

• Limited number of minutes per week for free calls
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

VoipDiscount 4.14

BE COST EFFECTIVE BY COMMUNICATING USING VOIP DISCOUNT THAT IS ALSO INTERNET ENABLED

By Shikoh Kariuki

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014

VOIP discount is a good communication tool that can be used in the office since it is cost effective. It allows you to connect your landline phone to an internet connection though you can only use it with users using VoIP discount.

VoIP discount allows you to make calls through wifi and you can call directly from the browser. It has a local access number where the cost is similar and it gives you 300 free minutes per week but once they are over you can still get more. You can make a contact list and save your friend’s contacts and it allows sending free text messages. The application has the ability to determine fraud callers and put them on the blacklist. Not only calling landlines you can also make calls to mobile devices. The application has an ability of determining an area code automatically and you don’t have to keep on looking for an area code if you don’t know it.

For office users who talk more to clients and their other branches they should not worry of the cost of calling since this is the perfect communication tool and the interface is quite easy to use and simple.

Pros

• You can call worldwide at free charges.
  • It has free sms It is able to determine fraud callers

Cons

• It is not available in some countries.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

VoipDiscount 4.14

VOIPDISCOUNT 4.14 GIVES YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT SELF CONTAINED

By Dann Kamau

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014

VoipDiscount 4.14

It is definitely true that you can make/receive calls directly from your computer using internet connections. This has been made possible by void discount 4.14, a communications software. This software surely goes along way to make the computer become self contained, just like a self contained house which has bathrooms, toilets etc built withn .

The design and features of the tool are superb in that it works just like a mobile phone does. VoipDiscount allows you to maintain a contact list known as voip calling account. A messaging option is available which enables you to send and receive messages. The chat mode is not left out therefore you can chat with your chat partners. You can make and receive calls from land lines and mobile phones, hence software does not limit you to VoipDiscount users only.

The owners realized that they are in a competitive field. They therefore have incentive offers like free minutes for certain periods. Just like the call barring options in mobile phones, the software has an option to black list undesirable callers. If you have used VoipDiscount 4.14, you will then agree with me that the features, audio quality and performance of this tool are of highest standards.

Pros :- making calls is cheaper

Cons :- facility is used by a limited group

By Dann Kamau

Pros

• It definetly lowers down your communication bills
  • It has all the facilities offered by both land lines and mobiles

Cons

• This facility is available only to a limited group
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: