REVIEW LIST

Quick Heal Anti-Virus 2014 Pro

Best Security You Will Ever Have With the Professional Antivirus Quick Heal 2014

By Maria Bernabe

On Tuesday, May 20, 2014

For me, this antivirus is a program that get rids of the risky factors involving online security threats while surfing the Internet. It eliminates all my doubts whenever I have to access my online accounts. It acts as a guard in my computer against worms, viruses, spyware, Trojan and other suspected threats. It filters spam and stops key loggers. It protects other personal data and prevents infected emails to reach my inbox. Its Core Protection is an intelligent antivirus engine that resolves and detects threats (worms, malware and other viruses). It is doing an excellent job.

My view is, this application uses very low resources while still giving protection without having an effect on the performance of my computer. In addition, its other functions, such as its AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, Silent firewall, IDS/IPS, and AntiRootkit provide all round virus protection that makes my computer safe. Running my internet browser in Sandbox Browser gives me a secure browsing experience.

Pros

• It has advanced real-time web protection
  • It has import and export settings

Cons

• It decreases my internet speed
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

After Using This Software It Made My Computer Work Faster

By Ivy Paloma

On Wednesday, May 21, 2014

This anti-virus has the best protection technology, and it was created by the Quick Heal technologies. With its very straightforward interface that deals with a quick access to all features included in the software package, it assures all its users to have complete security without having problem with the performance of their computer. It is also the best antivirus you can use when it comes to scanning your external or USB devices, avoiding those devices from having autorun infections.

Using Quick Heal can protect our laptops or desktops from having any virus infections, and securing our system from having malicious threats that can attack our system while we are browsing the web, chatting or even checking our e-mails. After you installed this program, it performs as your guard against worms, spyware, Trojans, viruses and other malicious threats. It is a good product with excellent scanning rates and performance that any users are looking for. It works with the best functions of a security product.

Pros

• It has an excellent detection rate
  • It supports a lot of different operating systems

Cons

• You must uninstall other security products
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

SURF AND BROWSE THE INTERNET SAFELY AND KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE

By Reka Gimbi

On Thursday, February 19, 2015

Quick Heal Anti-virus is a security protection system that gives your system a complete protection. It does not affect the speed of your system. It also gives a cloud-based email security. It fights against all forms of malware and spy-ware, worms, viruses and Trojans among many. This software has many features, it has a feature which guards and stops malicious agents before entering the system. It has a user friendly interface that works well with windows 8. you are able to do your computer scanning from its interface where you can scan the whole computer or just a section of it. To download and instal this app is very quick and easy since you do not need any customization. It has a special feature that verifies spam and dangerous items in incoming and outgoing messages in the email clients. It also protects attacks related to networks on browsers.

This anti-virus is recommended in that it has many great features and also as its name suggests it detects computer dangers very fast due to its database which is advanced and then alerts you.

Pros

• It is a real-time protection
  • It has various scan options

Cons

• If you want to uninstall you have to use other security products
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

PROTECT YOURSELF FROM ALL FORM OF THREATS WITH QUICK HEAL ANTI VIRUS

By Hande Njr

On Friday, September 5, 2014

You only need a windows 2000 professional (service pack 4 and later) operating system to host this program which is an antivirus that ensures full protection of the user through its features like; core protection which detects and protects threats, with antispyware, antimalware, antirootkit among others. Improved scan engine which is faster since it doesn’t scan files that haven’t changed since previous scan. Advanced DNA scan, which is the basic technology that quick heal uses. Web security and browser sandbox, ensure the users as they browse through the internet. Import and Export Settings, thus the user can move quickly heal settings from one computer to others.

The flash drive protection protects the user from threats that might be on USB drives hence performs an automatic scan every time a drive is connected. It has email security that intercepts and keeps infected emails from your inbox. The stay connected feature helps the user access Quick heals social media pages in case they are in a fix. There is the safe mode protection, the silent mode and enhanced self-protection which ensure more security.

The most amazing feature is the Track my laptop. This helps users recover their machines when stolen and there is no extra cost. You only have to register the product key on the Track my laptop portal to enjoy the service. This product has a one month free trial period after which you can purchase it, so you get to test it before making up your mind.

Pros

• Specific features for specific threats.
  • The track my laptop is an amazing feature.

Cons

• Only works if your server is updated with new definitions.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

The best protection to your personal computer online and offline

By Kim Kiruma

On Monday, November 2, 2015

There are numerous protection kits and antivirus in the market today. Some of them are as weak as having no antivirus on you machine. Quick Heal Anti-Virus is highly customizable and unlike many on shelf application it comes with a very large amount of features that are so useful in offering the best protection. Quick Heal has the ability to conduct scans on your system and this it can do on a scheduled manner or on request. It is able to scan even a part of the system if you so wish to do. While on-line Quick Heal is able to scan for safe browsing and help to prevent spyware and malware websites from attacking your system. There is no way even under very hidden circumstances that these threats can bypass the strength of Quick Heal.

Quick Heal has a very easy to understand interface and the graphics are very clear. With all the functionalities clearly illustrated it becomes very user friendly.

Pros

• The application is able to detect even the hidden threats
  • The application is easy to setup and update

Cons

• The application can be bypassed by certain malware like Trojans.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Provides Maximum and Comprehensive Security Protection with Exemplary Technical Support

By Reinalei Jamir

On Friday, May 23, 2014

I am very excited to share my experience while using Quick Heal Anti Virus Pro 2014. I did not have any issue with Quick Heal since the day I installed it in my PC. The software's good user reviews and reasonable price are the reason I bought Quick Heal in the first place. The maximum security it provides is what I paid for and I was never disappointed. I just love how it works wonderfully without slowing down my PC’s performance. Setting your antivirus to automatic update is the trick to prevent any invasion from harmful viruses that may attack your computer anytime. The import and export settings have helped me a lot when I needed to re-install Quick Heal into my PC. I had a good time surfing the net because it has real time security restrictions that prevent users from opening any infected websites. The software's exemplary support team has been given a good amount of positive feedback for assisting troubled users.

Pros

• Comprehensive and intelligent antivirus engine
  • Diligent and dedicated technical support team

Cons

• Limited features support to older Windows OS
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Software that detects hidden threat and provides quick protection is here

By Everlyne Naliaka

On Monday, April 13, 2015

QUICK HEAL ANTI-VIRUS 2014 PRO

Internet is very important nowadays to every person’s life; through internet we download relevant information needed like music, video, contents and different files among others. Sometimes we visit sites that are not protected and you end up transferring threats like Trojan, Malware, worms and spy-ware among others. This threats end up damaging your PC beyond repair.

Quick heal anti-virus 2014 has a permanent solution for you; it is a software that offers complete and real protection to you devices against all threats without interfering with your PC. It is an all-round antivirus and security tool aimed at the intermediate home user. It is only application that will make your internet browsing experience memorable.

It is the only antivirus that can detect hidden threats and offers quick protection thanks to its anti-spyware integration. It also allows you to scan your whole system or just some sections of your computer.

I am in love with the software because it has simple interface and anybody can manage it.

Pros

• Can easily detect hidden threats
  • Allows you to scan PC fully without slowing it

Cons

• Uninstallation process requires other security products
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Keep Your Data Safe from Threats While Enjoying Uninterrupted Computer Usage

By Isay Almenanza

On Thursday, April 10, 2014

I’ve tried using a number of security programs and majority are the popular ones. Some are good but others are not because many unwanted, malicious programs still slip through them. I used to have one program that I use for detecting spyware or malware, and another for anti-virus protection. Now, I only have Quick Heal Anti-Virus Pro 2014. At first, I was reluctant to get it but after seeing the reviews and trying it, I like Quick Heal Anti-Virus Pro better than those I’ve previously used. You know when sometimes you are busy working on your computer, then programs will send you prompts or notifications? Quick Heal Anti-Virus Pro has a Silent Mode option. I like that it still protects my PC and just continue to run in the background without interruptions. When I plug my USB stick or external hard drive, it automatically runs a scan and protects my computer from autorun infections. Whenever I download email attachments and other files from the web, Quick Heal Anti-Virus Pro gives it a quick scan too. It has the key features as other similar programs out there. For me, Quick Heal Anti-Virus Pro is a dependable security software that does its job. It was quick to detect and fix threats that were found on my PC and I plan to continue using it.

Pros

• There are different scan options available
  • Users can try it for 30 days

Cons

• The installation can be quite confusing and convoluted
  • Does not go well with other security software
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

MAKE SURE THAT YOUR COMPUTER AND FILES ARE SAFE BY USING QUICK HEAL ANTI VIRUS

By Angel Angeles

On Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Our computers are always faced with malicious malwares that tend to distort and sometimes mess up with our operating system and files. Some of these malicious malwares include Trojan, spyware and worms amongst other wares. If you are looking for a supreme security technology that will provide full security against all the above threats while you are browsing internet, playing games online, chatting andeverything you do by using your internet connection, then I will recommend you to this wonderful software called Quick Heal Antivirus.This app comes fitted with antispyware, antimalware and antirootkit which ensure that your PC devices are well protected all times. It does so by detecting and acting upon any malware detected. This wonderful app allows users even to scan section of a PC which one feels has need to scan.This app is easy to use and the user can set it to automatic update to ensure maximum security. I can conclude that this is a wonderful app every internet user on PC should have.

Pros

• Automatic update to ensure real time security
  • Offer quite and all inclusiveness security
  • Compatible with a variety of devices including PCs and laptops

Cons

• The trial version is not well detailed
  • It only support windows operating systems
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Finally a complete protection for your personal computer from invasion by Viruses

By Kim Kiruma

On Thursday, March 26, 2015

What more could anyone ask for if not a devoted security software for your devices. It is a vibrant cover when on online and offline use of your given computer. This is made possible by shielding your machine from attacks using the inbuilt intrusion detection and intrusion prevention technology respectively.

The best part of having this antivirus is that it at no point affects the performance of your computer by either slowing it down or any other deterrent. The constant notifications that always pop up have been taken care of with the inclusion of the silent mode that allows enable then to remain hidden.

The scan engine has been well advanced and enhanced to make sure that detection and scanning is as fast as winking. For external devices connected to the computer through the USB ports there is a drive protection to fast scan the devices. With Quick Heal antivirus pro it allows for behavioral inspection of suspicious applications and websites and upon verification of being risky it blocks access. In case of an upgrade or any change it has the utility of Import and export that makes it as easy as ABC.

Pros

• Easy to get, use and install.
  • Provides an all round protection for a computer.
  • Easy to scan all the files in the computer.
  • During scanning it does not affect the performance of the computer nor slow it down

Cons

• Its a trial version thus not too dependable.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: