REVIEW LIST

FIFA 13 Full Version

A SOCCER GAME WITH A LOT OF DIVERSITY THAT YOU WILL LOVE

By Hande Njr

On Monday, September 1, 2014

Electronic Arts is the brains behind the Fifa 13 game that is available in 12 different platforms. Personally I have played the pc and the PlayStation 3 version which I enjoyed very much. Fifa 13 is a soccer game with simulated teams and players of the current world soccer competitions.

The game is very diverse with different options of play ranging from kick off, game modes, online modes among others. In the different options you can play simple quick friendly matches to tournaments, seasons and manager mode which you get to manage a team of your choice. All the options are subject to difficulty levels that are; Amateur, semi-pro, professional, world class and legendary.

Teams are ranked in terms of stars from one to five stars; the highest rankings are International teams like Spain, Germany and league teams like Barcelona and Bayern munchen. Players also have an overall rating which is out 100, with stars like Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Andreas iniesta being the highest ranking above 87.The overall rating is made up of many attributes like, shot power dribbling ,finishing, defending ,reflexes among others which differ with players roles thus goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders and strikers.

Fifa 13 offers the gamer customization functionalities under the set up option where you can change a lot of things in relation to the game. It is a very good game but the game is hard to play at the legendary level.

Pros

• The game is diverse in terms of the experience it offers.
  • It offers the gamer customization functionalities.
  • The game has simulated teams and players of the current world soccer competitions.

Cons

• Hard to play at the legendary level.
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

FIFA 13 Full Version

The best and thrilling soccer game that I have ever played

By Daren Garius

On Friday, August 22, 2014

In my opinion, FIFA 13 is the best soccer game available for various consoles. It is definitely on the top of its class. I tried this game because many gamers mentioned that it is one of the most entertaining and addictive football games that they have ever played. Unlike PES games, FIFA met and even exceeded all my expectations. The graphics including the sounds are really great. The environment and the whole setting are superb. At the same time, the additional features to gameplay and sub-games are good as well. Plus, I also like the movements of the players since they are more accurate than the previous versions. If you want an exciting football game, FIFA 13 will not let you down. It has all the action and excitement you’ll expect in the premier league. With this program, you can enjoy playing with your friends and family. It will never bore you. Check it out and I am sure you will enjoy this one too!

Pros

• Game offers stronger online features
  • More fluid and unpredictable action

Cons

• Menu options can be confusing
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

FIFA 13 Full Version

Merging New and Old Features to Provide and Enriching Soccer Experience

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Friday, October 17, 2014

The old first touch control system was new to the 2013 edition. It revolutionized the way video gamers receive the ball back then. Controlling the ball back then required skill unlike make automatic game moves today. Skills for controlling and trapping the ball are influenced by player attributes such as positioning and responsiveness. The attributes of the player receiving the pass also influences this skill. Your opponent can steal the ball, or the ball can run out of play with improper control of the ball. This new system is similar to tactical defending in the 2012 edition of FIFA. Experienced gamers were not responsive and welcoming when it was introduced, but when they mastered the game, it became more satisfying. However, gamers complain that the system cannot be turned off when not needed. The lack of attacking options and opportunities was one the biggest problems in the 2012 version of the game. In FIFA 13, the artificial intelligence (AI) of the attackers was improved. This will prompt players to move more intelligently putting in mind their location, where the spaces are, and what’s happening in the build-up.

Pros

• Offers a wide variety of career mode
  • Accurate real-life imitations of football players

Cons

• Requires a high PC memory
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: