REVIEW LIST

Facebook Video Calling 2.0.0.447

video call your facebook friends and see then live how amazing!

By Mark Peter

On Monday, November 30, 2015

skype had been very pre dorminant in the video calling area and that is why facebook had to re invent themselves and introduce this feature that i have fell in love with since the time that it was introduced.When you click on chatting with your friends on facebook at the top you will see a feature named video call then as you call them their photo appears on the screen though it will not appear on full screen mode.

The many times that i have called a substancial amount of the face will appear but it is nice because you get to communicate.The voice clarity is very very clear but some times if the network of either is not very strong you will find that at times you sound mechanisms will tend to lag in some way.KIndly download it now to have a real and true taste of what i am talking about.

Pros

• it is free to download
  • you see the people you are calling with face to face
  • a cheaper mode of communication

Cons

• where network is slow it tends to lag
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Experience This Free App That Lets You Communicate With Your Loved Ones

By Sam James

On Friday, June 12, 2015

I am very happy how Facebook launched its new messaging feature. The company created their own video calling and this new application enables me to communicate with my friends, families and colleagues face to face. All I need to do is conduct a quick set up and I am ready to call any of them via Facebook. This video calling is now very popular because it has a plain and easy to comprehend interface. In this app, you can instantly notice who you send messages the most. It has an efficient chat layout with a sidebar that has the list of your friends that you chat the most. It also allows you to leave a video message if your friends or families did not answer your call. Now you find an easier way to start a conversation with friends and families with this excellent app. Overall, Facebook Video Calling allows you to communicate with your loved ones in a simpler and more intuitive approach.

Pros

• It is absolutely free of charge
  • Very simple and easy to use

Cons

• Video calls quality might affect with slow connection
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

call all your friends on facebook via facebook whether video or audio

By Benson Mutwiri

On Friday, November 20, 2015

Facebook video calling is just another awesome application that enables you to call your facebook friends as long as you have facebook in your computer.This program works more or less the same like skype but in this facebook video calling it has one thing that I did not like it in that when you are calling somebody it does not appear in full screen like the way it appears in skype but what I liked most about it is that it is very clear and it does not buffer like the way skype does buffer.

All you have to is to download it and then when you are chatting with your friends you will see some icons at the top right hand side of start a video call or if your computer does not have a webcam you can have an audio call.

Features

Call your family and friends via facebook.

When on a call it does not buffer that much.

Free to download.

You can start a video call with your friends and family.

Conclusion

You can now call and see whom you are talking too I mean how amazing is this.

Pros

• it does not lag at all
  • you can leave an audio message if the other person is not online

Cons

• when calling it does not show full screen like skype
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

STAY CONNECTED WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY BY CHATTING USING FACEBOOK VIDEO CALLING

By Annie Ann

On Thursday, February 12, 2015

Need to chat with your Facebook friends as you hear their voices and see their faces? Then Facebook Video Calling is the software to use. Equipped with Skype, Facebook Video Calling enables you to make conversations with your Facebook friends in real time using your Facebook account. Furthermore if your friend is not available at the time you are able to leave a video message for them which they can respond to later. The software requires that both you and your friend have a webcam installed in your computers. But no need to worry, if your friend does not have webcam then you will be able to hear their voice. I have found it exciting to use especially when chatting with friends who are far away, it gives you that feel of closeness!

Companies may also use it to communicate work related issues to colleagues where there is a distance constrain.

Pros

• • You get to make instant video calls
  • • It is free as long as you have a facebook account
  • • It is very simple to use

Cons

• • You can only communicate with one friend at a time
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Why Worry If You Can Get In Touch With Everybody In A New Facebook Video Calling?

By Maria Bernabe

On Friday, May 23, 2014

I have been using Facebook for a quite long time, and each year it never fails to deliver convenience to its clients. With their innovation, it is now easy to access everyone from any place in the world.

All I can say is, with this application, it is easy to use and it’s very simple. Even a gradeschool student can operate it. With their video call features, I can see my friends, relatives and my loved ones in real time session. Some of its features, especially the emoticons, is something I love about it. Certainly you're conversation would be more fun and full of enjoyment. Most important to me is that you can leave a video message anytime to any of your contacts.

It's a big help for me. With an easy installation there's no hassle. All you need is your computer, a working webcam, headphones, mic and it’s done.

Pros

• Easy to install and ready to use
  • Free to download for Facebook users

Cons

• Both you and your friends have to have a working webcam
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

HAVE THE FEATURE OF CALLING LIVE AND SEE YOUR FRIENDS USING THIS NEW FACEBOOK FEATURE

By Martin Maguna

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015

REVIEW

This I can say is a very great improvement of face book thanks to mark who is the major founder of this great application that is now being used around the world. Now great news to all those people who have face book accounts and if you don’t have one you better open right now and this because you can be able to chat with your face book friends using this great features of video calling and it works very closely with Skype in that you can be able to see the user on the face as you are chatting them live it does not matter which side of the world they are in. Just like Skype you can also leave messages so that your friends can get them when they come live. There are also emojis that you can send to your friends as you are chatting with them.

FEATURES

The features of face book video calling 2.0.0.447 are

Be able to chat with your face book friends

Leave messages to them if they are not online.

CONCLUSION

A great way to chat with friends and also family.

Pros

• Finally you can be able to see your friends face to face
  • You can also leave a voice message if the other user is not online

Cons

• it lags alot some times
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

A GREAT APPLICATION FOR CONNECTING TO YOUR FRIENDS WITH VIDEO CHATS

By Hande Njr

On Thursday, October 16, 2014

Facebook is known for being the leader in social media, and they are constantly coming up with applications to ensure the users get the best in terms of service. That is why it close to a billion active users which is amazing considering that the whole world has seven billion people. They have the Facebook Video calling plugin applications for their users to chat with their friends through video. You only need to install it and have a solid internet connection with devices that have or support webcams and you are good to go. As a user you chat with others on a real time basis which is common with other chat applications like skype. This means that a simple user can use it for personal purposes and a company can even use this tool for video conferencing especially where distance is a factor and vital meetings have to be held concerning the company’s work. It also has the provision for the user to leave video messages in case the person they intended to video chat with is not online. The traditional chat emoticons are also present on this application. I like the functionality of this tool and it is a great tool that Facebook have created. Though there are rivals of this product under the video chat niche.

Pros

• you chat with others on a real time basis.
  • It is simple to use.

Cons

• There are rivals of this product under the video chat niche.
  • It is a chip off the old block.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

CHAT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES THROUGH VIDEO CALL USING THE FACEBOOK VIDEO CALLING.

By Jackson Mbindyo

On Friday, June 5, 2015

The world has currently become a global village where people can communicate thousands of kilometers away with much ease. Since the inception of internet more innovations are being made very day to make it a better tool and of late facebook is taking the world by storm. It is one of the most used sites in the world today with millions of users spread all over.

Facebook Video Calling a communication plug in that sets video chats on facebook allowing facebook users to talk and the same time see their friend. This software uses the Skype technology hence allowing direct video hat from facebook.

It’s very easy to download and use and it requires the user and the friend to have webcams instead in the computers and they are good to go. This software also gives users the chance to leave a video message if their contact is not available at the time.

Pros

• • It is very easy to download and start using
  • • It offers real time video chatting and responses
  • • Ability to leave a message when contacts are not available

Cons

• • Only available for facebook users
  • • It need internet connection to use
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

REACH OUT TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHEREVER THEY ARE AROUND THE GLOBE.

By Angel Angeles

On Thursday, November 27, 2014

Facebook has introduced one more application to its users, Facebook video calling. This application allows users to be able to chat with friends and family online as long as they are longed in to facebook. Just like skype, with this application a user is able to chat online as long as they have a internet connection that is stable. If you are working and maybe partnering with a friend who is far, distance wise you can always chat with them on Facebook and come to an agreement on how to run your business. And above everything else one is able to chat with family who live far from them without having to necessarily travel to go and see them. Time this days is of great essence hence I advice anyone who has a personal computer or a smart phone to install this application and reduce your movements by doing your meetings online as well as keeping in touch with family.

Pros

• This application is very easy to install.
  • Using this application is free as long as one is loged in to facebook.

Cons

• One can only chat on video with one person.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Experience This Free App That Lets You Communicate With Your Loved Ones

By Reinalei Jamir

On Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I am very happy how Facebook launched its new messaging feature. The company created their own video calling and this new application enables me to communicate with my friends, families and colleagues face to face. All I need to do is conduct a quick set up and I am ready to call any of them via Facebook. This video calling is now very popular because it has a plain and easy to comprehend interface.

In this app, you can instantly notice who you send messages the most. It has an efficient chat layout with a sidebar that has the list of your friends that you chat the most. It also allows you to leave a video message if your friends or families did not answer your call. Now you find an easier way to start a conversation with friends and families with this excellent app. Overall, Facebook Video Calling allows you to communicate with your loved ones in a simpler and more intuitive approach.

Pros

• It is absolutely free of charge
  • Very simple and easy to use

Cons

• Video calls quality might affect with slow connection
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Communicate with people live I mean face to face with face book video calling

By Everlyne Naliaka

On Monday, April 13, 2015

FACEBOOK VIDEO CALLING 2.0.0.447

Face book video calling is a technology developed by Skype that allows face book user to communicate directly with friends while chatting at the same time direct from face book account. It is the only software that allows face to face video calls from face book.

When contacting someone who is offline or no respond this software allows you to leave a video message, you can also add emoticons to your conversations.

This service works perfectly when you and your friends have downloaded and installed the plug –in component. A part from installation your computer should have a webcam to necessitate video callings. If you computer does not have a web cam you can still communicate with your friends but they will hear only your voice minus video.

Installation of this tool is very simple, when you are done with downloading the plug-in a new icon will appear on the chat window at the top of the bar, click on it within some seconds the window shall be display and you will see the face of your friend, you can now start communicate when you adjust your volume.

Pros

• Facilitates face to face communication
  • Installation process is very easy
  • You are able to leave a video or audio message to your friends when offline

Cons

• You must have face book account to enjoy the service
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

All In One Social Media Platform That Connects People around the World

By Rose Sincro

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Facebook offers the best way of connecting people all around the world with just one click. Facebook users are very thankful for the new feature that Facebook has to offer and you heard it right Facebook has a video call feature that will allow you to have one on one live conversation with your friends from Facebook. This social media network definitely knows how to satisfy its users. Be updated and connected through video calling and instant messaging. Facebook is free, but if you are not online, data charges may apply provided from your mobile operator. Video call feature does not allow group calls, but that is what chatbox is for. You can have multiple group chat conversations at a time. You can only do a video call with online friends otherwise you can just leave a message and set a date where both of you can be online. Before you can make use of this feature make sure you have completed the quick and very easy installation set up.

Pros

• Quick and easy installation set up
  • All free unless as long as you are online

Cons

• Can only call one friend at a time
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Make Video Calls to Your Friends Using Skype Now Available in Facebook

By Christine Diaz

On Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I am amazed at how far Facebook has improved in the past years. In fact, within just a few months, from its New Messages feature, it has developed its own video calling by integrating the communication technology of Skype. This partnership will prove to be vital not only for business, but for Facebook users as well. Now, I can make video calls to my friends without having to open my Skype window.

With the Facebook Video Calling, I can immediately see who I send messages the most. Its updated chat design has a sidebar with a list of people that I chat with most of the time. Now I find it easier to start a conversation with friends with a single click. The sidebar can be adjusted with the size of my browser window, because of this, it can automatically appear when my window is set to wide or maximized.

I can also instantly start group chats. Whenever I have many friends online, I add them in a single chat window, so we can discuss which movies to watch and which restaurants to dine in. In a glance, we can decide together and that is really nice. I don’t have to call them one by one.

Now I can bring my conversations with my friends to life. I know it’s not a new technology, but video calling via Facebook is way much better because not all of my friends have Skype accounts. Many of them complain that it is too complex to setup. With Facebook Video Calling, however, it’s fast and simple to use.

Pros

• It is simple to install
  • Enables group chat with many friends

Cons

• No invisible mode available yet
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

COMMUNICATING THROUGH REAL TIME WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY USING FACEBOOK VIDEO CALLING

By Shikoh Kariuki

On Friday, September 19, 2014

Communicating with friends and family has really become common nowadays because of the various platforms of social media that have been released. For instance google talk, skype instagram and many more. But I’ve used all this application but I found face book video calling more convenient for me. Whether I have a tablet, smartphone or a PC I will be able to communicate with friends and family. This is because I can make free calls and speak with friends at real time. All you need is both of you to be internet enabled and webcam enabled. It has special emoticons that can act as a form of communicating. This application uses Skype technology though you’re connected to face book and so no change occurs in log into it since you’re still connected to face book account. Even if you have webcam it is also advisable to have microphones so as to hear each other clearly. If you contact your friend and find she is not available you can leave a message or a video message and you’re friend will get it later.facebook video calling is easy and fast to download and it is a good form of communication that is much recommendable

Pros

• It is reliable form of communication and you get instant video calls
  • It is easy to download and use

Cons

• You can’t form group or video calls of various friends and you can communicate one at a time.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

All in one social media platform that connects people around the world

By Ivy Paloma

On Monday, May 19, 2014

Facebook offers the best way of connecting people all around the world with just one click. Facebook users must be very thankful for the new Video Call feature that Facebook has introduced to its users. This feature will allow you to have a face to face conversation with any of your Facebook friends. This social media platform really knows how to please its users. Keep yourself updated and connected by instant messaging and video calling. The service is free when you are connected to the internet or if not, data charges may apply provided by your mobile operator. Note that the video call feature at the moment cannot make group calls, but then you can always use the Chat option. You can have multiple group chat sessions at a time. You can only do a video call with online friends otherwise you can just leave a message and set a date where both of you can be online. Before you can make use of this feature make sure you had completed the quick and very easy installation set up.

Pros

• Quick and easy installation set up
  • All free unless disconnected in the internet

Cons

• Can only call one friend at a time
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Stay In Touch With Your Family and Friends By Means Of Facebook Video Call

By Isay Almenanza

On Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Facebook Video Calling is a software that allows users like me to make video calls and chats over the Internet. With this application, I can now talk to my friends and family and watch them at the same time. If you and your friend both have microphones and webcams set up, you will able to see and hear each other using this application. However, this application is designed for one on one video calls only. If you try to connect with other Facebook users that are already involved in a video chat, you will be informed that they are not available. You can leave a message if you want.

Overall, Facebook has done well with its new video calling feature. This software application lets you be in touch with your family and friends in an easier and intuitive way. You will talk and watch them at the same time. It is a step forwards in communication.

Pros

• Easy to use and to understand
  • It is easy to install

Cons

• No specific video calling privacy controls
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: