REVIEW LIST

Viber 6.0.5

Enjoy Being Connected With Your Friends Through Viber Using Your Personal Computer

By Beatrice Tan

On Monday, September 8, 2014

I can say that in today’s generation, staying connected with friends and families is one of the most important things a person could deeply enjoy. Luckily, tech masters nowadays have these awesome ideas of creating applications that would help many people to stay connected with their loved ones.

There are a lot of applications in the market that provides sending of messages and video calls for free and Viber is one of the famous applications that I enjoy the most. With this new version of Viber for PC, what I love about this application is that I can send messages, place free calls to viber users using any device, to any other countries. I also love the feature where it fully synchronizes contacts between my mobile phone and my personal computer so there is no need for me anymore to copy all my contacts manually. Layout of the application is so simple where users could easily see the main functions of the communication tool. I also love the enhanced emoticons wherein I can personalize my messages, make it more fun and appealing. I believe the voice calls were also enhanced and I really like the high definition video calls that I perform with my friends.

I recommend this excellent application to people who love sharing messages with their friends. This tool is such a great help of staying connected with families and friends who are miles away.

Pros

• Can make high definition video calls
  • Synchronization of contacts between mobile phone to personal computer

Cons

• Calling to non-viber user from PC is not free
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Viber 6.0.5

connect with friends anywhere in the world just with viber

By Benson Mutwiri

On Wednesday, April 13, 2016

viber is a texting and calling application that lets you call anywhere around the world as long as the person that you are calling has it installed in their mobile device.Viber is purpe in colour and when you install it in your phone just set up a profile picture and you are good to go all the contacts in your phone that have viber will be imported and you can just be chatting with them.Ther have been some tremendous improvements of features from the previous installments which have made the new look viber to be even more faster.Some new stickers which are like emjois have een introduced and this can be used if you dont want to make the chatting monotonous.The thing with viber is that you cannot chat with friends that are not in your contact list thats the bad thing about it but you will chat with the people whom you know and you have their contacts!

Pros

• stickers are there to keep the conversation going
  • it does not need any help to use

Cons

• you cannot chat with anyone that you do not know only your contact list
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Viber 6.0.5

make free callsand send them free texts to your friends anywhere in the world

By Pascal Martins

On Monday, January 18, 2016

viber is a social media application whose major function is to send free sms and make free cals to other viber users.This app isfree to download and very simple process to set it up.Iy first of all synchronises all your contacts and adds some favourite list to the people who have viber on their devices and are in your contacts.to chat with them you just tap their name and the go to the bottom of the screen and type a message then enter send and the message will besent to the other recepient immediately.When they receive the message it will beshown to you that the message has been delivered.You can add emojis to your messages and stickers such as happy,sad and many more so as to make your conversation a bit juicy.You can also make free calls to other viber users around the world and be charged a little fee to the non viber users.It is so easy to use this application

Pros

• make free calls around the world
  • you can attach documents,music files,photos etc

Cons

• needs an internet connection to work
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Viber 6.0.5

COMMUNICATE WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS USING THE INTERESTING VIBER APPLICATION

By Dann Kamau

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Generally having used other messaging platforms I’ve used viber and always liked since it does more than only sending a short massage’s. Viber helps me even to send picture messages that are quite suggestive in a way an easy to understand. You can also exchange videos and audio messages from Viber and it is a very fast communication tool to use.

With Viber you will be able to make calls as long as your friend on the other side is internet enabled on their device. It supports devices like Android, Blackberry, Symbian phones, windows phone and Microsoft windows among others. To have Viber in your device you have to first install it in your device and in order to use it you should be internet enabled to communicate with others on Viber. It also supports group messages where you can communicate as a group. Another good thing about Viber is that you won’t need to save you contacts one by one; it will automatically sync contacts from your phone book.

For sure it is a convenient application I don’t also need to have a password to access it once you register your number your good to go. If you have 3G internet or wifi you should not be worried on how you will communicate with friends and family. It will be easy and funny even when you use funny emoticons

Pros

• You don’t require to have a password
  • It is free to use as long as you are internet enabled.

Cons

• When making a call to a non user it will incur some charges.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Viber 6.0.5

chat and call your friends on viber for free as well as send to them stickers

By Joeli Mut

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015

before i start writing about this review on viber let me start by saying this it is very free to download it but i do not love compared to whatsapp because not many people in my country use viber most of them are using whatsapp.It is avaibale here for free and when you are setting it up it will ask you the following info you first and last names and then ask you to set up a profile picture and from there onwards you are going to enter you mobile phone number to be used for registration and a code is going to be sent which in turn you are going to feed it onto to your viber and then it will open up.

synching of your contacts occurs and it will give you all the fellows who are in your phone book and are using viber it will show you when someone is online but i found it not pleasing at all because when someones data is on viber shows that they are online so you can be stalking your girlfriend thinking she is online and yet she is not.you can sen some stickers which are very funny like theones for happy,sad etc and you can some more from the store.

Pros

• it is simple to install as well as use
  • it does minimum data consumtion
  • the stickers are very funny

Cons

• when data is on for a user it says they are online and yet they are active on viber at that particular moment
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Viber 6.0.5

THIS IS A GREAT APPLICATION THAT HELPS YOU STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR FRIENDS

By Hande Njr

On Wednesday, January 28, 2015

We live in an era of social media where communication is key. In the world of today there are many applications that one can use to stay connected.Viber is one of them, it is a product of Viber Media Inc. It is available on various platforms thus; android, iOS, BlackBerry OS, Windows and Mac OS.I use this application on a daily basis and I would say I like its emo icons which come in form of stickers. I use a lot of chat software’s with emo icons but I honestly think there is any other doing it very well as viber is doing it currently. Another great thing they offer is the free calls on the voIP protocol the clarity of calls is amazing but you have to have a steady internet connection to enjoy this feature well. You can also do high definition video conferences from your pc to any device that is supported. Besides that the normal chatting features just like on other chat apps are present, like sending messages, chatting among others. You can easily change or upload your profile picture you can share things like photos on other social media sites like Facebook and twitter. It is generally a good application.

Pros

• It has a simple interface.
  • It has great stickers that makes communicating fun.

Cons

• It only works well with a good internet connection.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Viber 6.0.5

Make Your Computer A Phone And Enjoy Free Calls And Messages With Viber

By Reka Gimbi

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Viber is a communication application whereby you can communicate with your friends and relatives through voice calls, text messages all for free. Some other functions of viber is sending or sharing photos and videos with your people worldwide. To have viber as your communication application you first need an internet connection. Then you need an operating system like a PC or smart phone, a fast working CPU, and a 1GB memory. This software can be used in many devices and that is one of its many features. The only problem with it though not a big problem is that it needs strong internet to operate like 3G or Wifi. With these now you can have viber in your device by downloading it and instal freely then you start enjoying its fruits.

Another feature of viber is that the users can be able to connect by call to people without the viber application. Even though, this process is not free since you have to call on a fee. It is a competitor to skype a whatsup.

After installing the application on your device, you need to create an account on its service in order to use it but after installation all you need is an internet connection. you can either use it on your android, smartphone or even your CPU but you need to activate it with a code. Its intuitive interface makes it easy for everyone to use. Once you instal it all the content list on you phone is imported so you can start using it immediately after installation without the need to copy contacts. On the left bar that is where you find the contact list. This application also includes stickers to make images more attractive.

Overall viber is a good application advisable to have one on you phone or desktop since it is free to use

Pros

• Images are clear during video call
  • The sound is clear during voice call
  • It is completely free to download and instal

Cons

• You need to pay in order to call a non-viber client
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Viber 6.0.5

call and text your friends using viber application the best there can be!

By Jayson Kimathi

On Wednesday, February 10, 2016

viber is a social media application that is used to call other viber users for free as well as texting them.The set up process is very straight forward and it involves entering your mobile phone number of your country of residence and then a confirmation code will be sent to the mobile number via sms which then you will enter into viber so that it can open up.From here your mobile contacts that have viber will apppear on the viber home screen and you can call them for free as well as send them messages for free and on top of that you can make your chats to be intresting in that you can snd stickers and more you can download them on the in app purhases.Viber app also allows users to receive calls from other viber users even if they are not online but if the internet connection they are having is on.

Pros

• you can make calls to ther non viber users at a cheap rate
  • it is free to download and use

Cons

• in some countries it is not used at all
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Viber 6.0.5

THUMBS UP FOR THE REVOLUTION IN TECHNOLOGY, ITS AMAZING..LETS MOVE PEOPLE TRY VIBER 4.0.2.30

By Angel Angeles

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tech masters have no intentions of letting people stay off reach or rather unreachable to family, friends or even colleagues. Through applications like viber people can keep in touch and keep up to date with what friends are up to. Viber is one very interesting application which users use to relay messages and even video calls all for free to any other user who is registered with viber. And unlike in other applications where a user is required to have an account and a password, viber only requires users to have a phone number to be connected.

To add on to this application or rather to make it more better and interesting there was introduced viber for PC where users can place call and messages for free to another user using any other device whose location is anywhere around the globe. Viber also synchronizes users contacts such that they dont have to save them.

Pros

• requires no password to access
  • it synchronizes user contacts between the PC and a phone

Cons

• A call to a non user is at a fee
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Viber 6.0.5

A COST EFFECTIVE WAY OF SENDING TEXTS AND VIDEOS THROUGH THE SIMPLIFIED VIBER

By Shikoh Kariuki

On Thursday, September 18, 2014

Viber is an application that is cost effective in sending texts and chatting and you can also make calls with viber as long as you have an internet connection. It was once a mobile application but now you can also use it on the PC.

With viber you don’t need to save contacts from the phonebook manually, it automatically syncs all your contacts. But to be in contact with your friends then they need to be connected to viber.It also has funny emoticons and in different moods and versions. The best things with this application you don’t need to register neither have a password all you need is phone number.

According to me, I feel this application is an alternative of skype.You can make free calls and send texts to any country worldwide. You can also form groups where you can all chat together at once. For sure it is one form of communication I would recommend.

Pros

• It has a very simple interface.
  • Does not need you to have a password.

Cons

• The disadvantage about it is that your friends have to be registered to viber too so as to communicate.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: