REVIEW LIST

The Stanley Parable Full Version

THE STANLEY PARABLE FULL VERSION it is a misssion type of a game

By Finch-McAce Hans

On Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Stanley parable game is a game different from other games as u don’t get to shoot fly or run all you are required to do in the game is to complete a mission and the mission is to chose make a decision an figure out between the multiple endings provided is what u reach, this means you can only chose where to go.

In this game there is a narrator that you have to follow and if you follow the narrator you will b glad to get to the ending of the game successfully but otherwise if u decide not to follow the narrator you will get yourself into an awkward situation such that it seems as if you are in fight with the narrator.

In this game its fun when playing it and also hilarious as some of the narrators words will make you laugh also the multiple endings of the game depend on your decisions.

FEATURES

There is a narrator who is always there to tell you what to do and guide you.

You have the freedom to do what you want to do.

There is no the normal things like shooting or running its only following the narrator.

CONCLUSION

Fun to play

Pros

• Very fun to play the game
  • Very interesting to play the game

Cons

• Tiresome when you play for long
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

enjoy and have fun as you play the stanley parable game

By Faith Mwari

On Monday, October 19, 2015

i enjoy this game a lot and can you imagine i and my brother even play it all the time.I found it very easy but there is not particular storyline.You are just supposed to choose where you are going to go and then set the destination for me i saw nothing very particular in this game.The graphics are not that strong but they are very good to play and also this game is very addictive because since i started playing it on my personal computer my mother has alsys complained and told me to get out of there.Another thing that i found out there is a background voice that is telling you what to do and where to go.The voice will make you or rather guide you to where you are supposed to go therefore you will not make a mistake

the stanley parable full version features

the features are

the game play is very simple

controls are also easy.

there is a narrator in the game.

conclusion

i love it.

Pros

• it makes me have fun
  • it is very easy to play

Cons

• it is very addictive so kkep vigil
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

follow the voice of the narrator and do what he says to end the game well

By Martin Maguna

On Monday, August 24, 2015

REVIEW

Have you ever watched a movie and then you have the voice of the narrator just behind you if no kindly download this game right now and then you get to experience this because in this game there is a voice that will be telling you what to do and in this game is to make important decisions that will make you get to the end of the game and if you make the wrong decisions that if you fail to listen to the voice of the narrator you will not head anywhere and you will have to start it all over again. This game did not excite me at all in fact it even reached a point where I stopped playing it at all because it has no story line whatsoever. Though it is a game to start playing and then see how it is going to take you please feel free to download it now.

FEATURES

The features of this game are

No story line

Simple game play

A narrator’s voice to guide you through the game

CONCLUSION

Maybe you can try downloading it and just enjoy it.

Pros

• The game is fun to try
  • It is not hard at all

Cons

• it does not have any story line
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Did you miss the memo? Go and try the most unusual videogame ever made

By Ellie Teller

On Monday, July 20, 2015

The Stanley Parable can hardly be defined as a videogame, since all you have to do is follow one path or another while a charming voice guides you through a rambling office building that hides lots of secrets underneath the surface. The point of the game is that you can defy and disobey the guide, creating new situations and changing the route you take. This results in major changes, not just a different corridor than the one you took last time. For instance, you can trigger a chain reaction that will end up collapsing the whole building, leaving you in the middle of chaos.

Every playthrough begins the same, but every little decision you make will have its repercussion later on. The annoying thing is that you have to begin a new game and go through the same beginning every time you want to make a new choice. However, there are loads of endings and parallel stories with a strong philosophical charge.

Pros

• The most unusual videogame you will ever play
  • Some endings and choices are really cool and have a deep meaning

Cons

• You just have to walk around, no other actions are available
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: