REVIEW LIST

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

create your documents in a whole new way with word 2013 the latest in the market

By Pascal Kashamuka

On Friday, November 27, 2015

this is the latest version of the office 365 2013 version that has been released.It is free to install but this is the trail version and when you download it you install it up in a very easy manner and then it is available for use.You can create documents and edit them very easily and now the user interface has more added features like the ability of sending an email directly from word.More colors have been added and we have been added more diagrams and themes so for drawers you do not need to worry at all.When you are typing something for example and then leave the place that you were using your computer you will find it there and the document will not have disappeared.

features

more themes and diagrams have been added

documents can be attached directly to the emails

user interface is very flexible thus making it easy to use and understand

there is an online help center

Pros

• it has been improved from its predecessor microsoft word 2010
  • it is very basic to use and understand

Cons

• only the trail version is offered here
  • there is no genuine key here
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

Experience the Most Potent and Flexible Word Processor Ever Made

By Reinalei Jamir

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Microsoft Word is the most used application around the world, seemingly because it is easy to use and one of the most popular programs in Microsoft Office. The interface of this program is very accessible and simple. I also like the new features of this software, it can import PDF files. It also does a remarkable job of converting a PDF file into a Word document.

As a professional like me, Microsoft Word is very suitable for typing and saving important documents. It auto corrects my flaws and it saves me so much time. This program is way better than the old version. You will get a little uncomfortable first because of its new layout, but if you get used to it, it is a user friendly software.

For me, Microsoft Word is the most flexible and powerful word processor ever created. This program is still the most essentially used tool for anyone who writes and it is one of the few applications that for all its slight mistakes, earns to be called a work of brilliance.

Pros

• It can import PDF files
  • Flexible and powerful word processor

Cons

• Few features are confusing to use
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

EXPERIENCE THE NEW AND LATEST INTERFACE OF WORD 2013 AND ENHANCED USAGE

By Martin Maguna

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015

REVIEW

I am just from using this software from now and it is very boring as a matter of fact it is just blue all over and I have just been bugged and it is very unfortunate just very early in the morning. First of all it was just lagging even before it opened up and then the interface is just boring and I can just say it is very boring and just very different from Microsoft word 2010 which I am using right now. It is basically used for writing just the normal text in the word form and also editing your documents to what you want them to be.

FEATURES

The features include the following

When you open a document is takes you back to where you were before you stopped using your document.

You can also add documents to the files

You can also convert a document to the pdf format

CONCLUSION

For me I think Microsoft didn’t give their all in developing this product.

Pros

• It is very easy to use
  • The interface is quite easy to use

Cons

• it lags when it is opening
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

create and type your documents in a more efficient way

By Pascal Martins

On Thursday, November 19, 2015

This is just one of the many good products of office 365 and the Microsoft cooperation as a whole Microsoft ord 2013 came with a lot of critism that it is not that effective compared to its predecessor that is Microsoft word 2010.The interface has changed a lot not forgetting to mention that the graphics have also been improved.There are very many new features that have been included here and that includes directly adding up an attachemt to your email from Microsoft word 2013 I have tried it and it saves the time that is lost to go and open the emails and then keep pn adding that atachement.

Features

Editing has been made easy to the documents that are in the pdf format.

There have been massive improvements on the interface

It is very user friendly

A user can share documents on one drive with other users

Conclusion

A great word we have here

Pros

• it has some new and improved graphics
  • you can share your documents on drive

Cons

• it does not have anything new to offer as such
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

The software that everybody must have on their personal computers

By Benjamin White

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Microsoft Word 2013 belongs to the most popular ofimatic suite in the world, Microsoft Office. Knowing that, you have a quality guarantee that allows you to purchase it with security. This software is a word processor that has changed radically compared to the previous version. It includes new features and they are very interesting. However, the most relevant one is the PDF feature. This 2013 version will have the ability of opening and even editing PDF files. Up to day, this feature was only available in some Adobe products, but Microsoft and Adobe have joined forces in order to make this possible.

Opening and editing PDF files will not be something difficult, you can open the files as you do with the Word ones, and you can edit the document as easy as always. Nevertheless, the developers warn that the PDF document, once opened with Microsoft Word 2013 will not be exactly the same as the original one. The software will work better with PDF files composed by text that with those which have lots of images. In addition, the program will open the document in the last page you use the last time you opened the file, so you will not have to search it manually.

Pros

• You can edit PDF files
  • Microsoft offers security when purchasing it

Cons

• It is too much expensive
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

microsoft word 2013 is very popular word processor in the market today

By Merci Johnson

On Thursday, November 19, 2015

MICROSOFT WORD 2013

Microsoft word 2013 is the most popular word processor and the most recent one on the market today. Its features are the most fashionable and more so the latest in the global market. This comes as a full package with features and renewed interface which makes it easy and very friendly to the user especially when editing and formatting any office document. Microsoft word 2013 now cares for Cloud service, which means that users can share their documents through skydrive with others who use the same software. Its graphics are also very attractive. Microsoft word 2013 edition has also come with enhanced features which are considered the most top office tool by users. Its interface is user friendly which makes this software have an intuitive interface.

MICROSOFT WORD 2013 FEATURES

- Enhanced ribbon interface

- Object zoom

- Resume reading

- Opens PDF documents and allows editing them

CONCLUSION

It is the most admirable and the latest software in the market today

Pros

• most admirable and easiest programme
  • microsoft word 2013 has wonderful features

Cons

• it is too complicated for beginners
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

word 2013 lets you create and edit your documents and send them directly to your emails

By Benson Mutwiri

On Friday, November 20, 2015

This is the latest Microsoft word from the Microsoft company and from its latest package which is the office 365.Microsoft word 2013 Is just awesome infact the graphics are very well and it has some additional features for example attaching an a document directly from word 2013 to an email.It has an improved user interface from its predecessors although it did not excite me as much like Microsoft word 2010 because this one 2013 keeps on lagging a lot although it is not that bad.Some of the new and very unique features that I found in the word 2013 that I did not find in the previous versions are zoom in you just double click and also when I left my documents without switching off I just found them there when my computer turned on again.

Features

Easy to use and understand user interface.

You can attach a document directly to your word 2013.

Conclusion

Good and improved word kudos to Microsoft for this new release.

Pros

• it has some new and improved features
  • the user interface has some new and additional tools compared to word 2010

Cons

• the trial version of it is available
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: