REVIEW LIST

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

Create Excellent Documents, Pictures, Files and Efficiency through Microsoft Word 2013

By Princess Purity

On Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Have you been experiencing difficulties in editing and processing of your text and information? Then Microsoft Word 2013 software is the solution for you. The software allows the user to type, edit and process data in a more friendly and convenient way given its new features which include a program for resuming your last point on a written essay to avoid losing data and information. Even as I am typing this article, I am actually using Microsoft Word.

The user can add new features and pictures to a document to make it more appealing through the free new templates and through the use of online videos. For instance, when I have a large document to type and edit, I normally classify it into columns for a better viewing experience. I can also zoom out the document to increase its view.

This software also comes with upgraded features like opening files on PDF and allows you to edit them and save them again. It also allows users to chat through replying comments and follow up conversations.

Pros

•  It has Minimum requirements for installation
  •  It is user friendly and convenient to use
  •  One can edit PDF files using this software
  •  It has advanced features which one can choose from

Cons

•  Requires computer literacy for one to operate
  •  One needs to have a PC or a device that can be able to download the software.
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

A software application tool that is widely used on the planet

By Rose Sincro

On Wednesday, May 14, 2014

This software program I recently used is very easy to use which unifies all the formatting tools into one tab. This tab has preview document style and document design formats.

The next advancement of this software program is the alignment guide which shows where the image is placed throughout the document. It also has read mode functionality that allowed me to view the document in full screen mode and flip the pages using mobile devices.

Another new feature is the reply to comment within a comment component which is very useful for collaboration within a document. It has also a lock the change tracking feature. Next is, I can edit my PDF file and either save it to word or PDF, as well.

As a finale, there is many more to like in this software application tool. It will surely make your office work easier, faster and of quality that will surely impress your employer or professor.

Pros

• Can upload video files in the content of the document
  • Can edit PDF files with the software application
  • Compatibility with mobile devices such as tablet

Cons

• Images when added, sometimes results to layout distortion
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

get the best and the latest word processor and get your documents ready

By Jayson Kimathi

On Wednesday, February 10, 2016

this version was released after microsoft word 2010 and it came with some new and additional features.When you open microsoft word 2013 there is a word preview that is written word 2013 preview that shows you the most latest documents that yiu had opened earlier and if you would wish to restore them again to open the choice is up to you!

The most recent and amazing feature is the touch mode that allows you to view items and buttons in a much bigger format than normal.Howver this only works for people with touch screen computers or tablets.Another amazing feature microsoft word 2013 can import photos from your facebook account,skydrive account and flickr account.If you have no photos to upload you can then upload photos from the internet using bing as your search engine.It has come to revolutionalize word processing!I suggest you should have it to experience this features and many more.

Pros

• there are sone new and additional features
  • great improvements and new reading modes
  • there is a touch mode for touch screen computers

Cons

• i found it very hard to find some of the tools
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

read and open your documents in an amazing latest version of the word 2013 with a blue interface

By Faith Mwari

On Monday, September 21, 2015

REVIEW

it is a very good software that has a very easy set-up and addition it is also easy to download and the installation process is not that difficult and doesn't take long to do it. this software is related to creation edition correction and management of the text this are the things the user can be able to do with the application.

it is an amazing software to use as the visualising has been modernised more by the column style which is modern too. the reading mode is new too and as a user you have the ability to zoom and the ability to resume online and you can also add online videos.You has can use it to do your school work that is if you are in school because it such a wonderful interface.

FEATURES

you can resume reading

the new reading mode

easy markup

the object zoom

CONCLUSION

it is easy to use and the download and installation is easy too

Pros

• easy to use for daily users
  • resume reading very easily from where you left your things

Cons

• for first users can be difficult
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

Create and design beautiful and appealing graphics and documents with Microsoft Word 2013

By Eve Naliaka

On Monday, March 9, 2015

Microsoft Word 2013

My office work is now easier, faster and of high quality with Microsoft Word 2013 thanks to Microsoft developers. I can format my document the way I want it to appear professional with no obstacle it comes up with new improved features that makes your work much more interesting. It is the best amazing word processor when compared with other versions.

Most of the tools have been improved; I can type, edit and create beautiful and engaging graphics and documents. The most amazing improvement made on Microsoft word 2013 is the PDF integration, I can now open PDF document, format it the way I want.

With this tool importation of online video and online photos is made possible, you can import online photos and insert on you document, feature like column style allows you to visualize documents in the same space clearly, you can also align your charts, diagrams and photos. You can zoom in and out, expand or collapse your text, share with my workmates documents using OneDrive or SharePoint instantly and even work on the same file together at the same time but from different computers, what an amazing software.

If you have never tried this try now, it is such an amazing processor, it’s very easy and simple to download and install what you require is enough free space 3GB, processor 1GHz and Read access memory 1 GB.

Pros

• You can edit PDF formats
  • Comes up with improved features
  • The best word processor in the market

Cons

• Internet connection and data bundles is required for online work
  • To work with you need skills and knowledge about computer
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

THIS IS A SOFTWARE WHICH HELPS THE USER FOR OFFICE PURPOSES SUCH HAS THE TEXT PROCESSING.

By Rock Raymond

On Monday, May 18, 2015

This is the most used software for text processing and this is considered so due to the improved features it has came up with for the purposes of the office and the good thing also is that the interface of this software is so friendly to the users.The user just looks at the interface and it is so easy to identify the tool he/she requires for the specific work.The users can go on and share there files and even the documents with other users who are using the same type of the micro soft and due to the type of the screen resolution it has came up with,it is more attractive hence leading to more users getting interested in using this type of the micro soft mainly in their offices to process and some even goes on to edit their files and documents with this software.

When interested in this program,you do not have to worry since the download and the installation of this program will take you a few minutes and once you have it installed in your computer, you can use it to do any kind of the work related to the management of the text,correction,edition or even creation according to your wish.If you are interested in this program,just download and install it for your purposes.

Pros

• The download and installation of this programe takes afew minutes.
  • There are free new templates.
  • The user can add online videos.

Cons

• There are many shortcuts which have dissapeared.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

Office is always a good option to have all the necessary tools

By Steven Moore

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Microsoft productivity suite is a must-have in every computer, especially when we talk about Microsoft Word. I've have always used Word instead of other programs such as Open Office, even though Microsoft Office is much more expensive, because the features that it offers are many more. You can integrate lots of useful plugins to make your software more productive. In addition, it has Cloud integration, so you can save your documents online and avoid losing it if your computer fails.

This 2013 version brings lots of new features apart from the Cloud services integration. Now, you can use predefined templates instead of a black page. However, the most outstanding new feature is that now, you can open and edit PDF files. Nevertheless, not everything is advantages. Several shortcuts have been removed, forcing users to use the toolbar. This has annoyed users too much, and lots of them have preferred staying with the 2010 version, which have all the shortcuts.

In my opinion, Cloud services are not enough to make users forget about the shortcuts, and the speed with which you can do your works is more important than saving them on the cloud.

Pros

• Cloud services integration to save your documents
  • Now you can have predefined templates
  • The interface is easier to use
  • You can edit PDF files

Cons

• It has lost the useful shortcuts
  • Word 2013 is very expensive
  • There are other free alternatives but they are not as good as Microsoft Word
  • Toolbar is different and can be confusing
Usability:
Performance:
Guides-manuals:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

A Revolutionary Document Creator and Editor that Integrates Multimedia Files

By Ivy Paloma

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014

With the increasing usage of tablet and other mobile devices today, I am not surprised that Microsoft has adapted the much loved software they first introduced in 1983, to the Microsoft Word 2013 that is known today. With the latest adaptations, Word can now offer more tasks to get done while applying the latest technologies in word processing.

At first glance, the new Word may not look differently at all because they have retained the ribbon interface. However, I can’t deny that its overall look is way more modern now. Aside from the improved appearance, users can now do more with the Microsoft Word.

I was able to add an online video to my documents, and watch it on Microsoft Word itself. I can open a PDF file and even edit its contents. What’s more, Word features a new Read Mode especially adapted to tablet and mobile device users.

Microsoft Word 2013 also features object zoom just by double tapping, expanding and collapsing parts of a current document with a tap or click, and more.

Pros

• Can edit PDF file content
  • Features advanced multimedia capabilities and integration

Cons

• Some functions require using their cloud OneDrive
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

The most famous text processing tool gets a new upgrade!

By Ellie Teller

On Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Microsoft Word 2013 is part of the world known office suite, a bundle of programs meant to make your life easier by allowing you to create different kinds of documents for multiple purposes. Maybe the most common of these tools is Word. This program is the easiest thing to use besides paint. In fact, this review has been written using Word 2013. Basically, Word allows you to create and edit texts in any way you need, you can control the font type, size, style, color… And you can also choose how it is displayed by adjusting the margins and spacing among many other minor tweaks that will give your document a professional look.

This new version packs some new cool features such as the Resume Reading tool, which allows you to get back right where you left your text, kind of a bookmark which comes in really handy when you are going through long texts. It also offers new free templates to try out different styles with ease.

Pros

• The easiest program ever created. Meant for everyone
  • Cool new features such as Resume Reading and PDF editing capabilities

Cons

• There are many programs alike. Not a one of a kind
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

Analysis of the various components of the most popular office suite.

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Friday, November 27, 2015

The user interface of Office 2013 gives the impression of being a bridge between the traditional desktop version and a Modern UI application, although far outweighs the first. What is certain is that Office 2013 has been mindful of the tablets. This hybrid issue is not unique to Windows 8, it is already well on Windows 7.

Nothing more to run Word, we will forward a screen whose aspect is particularly Modern UI. Divided into two zones, the first screen you see after launching Word 2013 have on the left side, on a blue background with white letters, a great band that shows recent documents. Under these control you are enabled to access "Open documents".

The rest of the screen is white, containing at the top and almost imperceptibly a bar with controls "help", "minimize" in the taskbar, "maximize" full screen and another control to "close " the window. We will also see if we have thus defined, the avatar associated with the Microsoft account that handle the application.

In parallel with the avatar area is arranged a search box and under it the "suggested searches", which give access to a broad set of templates: letters, curriculum, Fax, Tags, Cards, Calendar and Blank. Any action we take on this screen, except each template wizard, leads directly to the traditional "desktop" of the application.

Pros

• Classic desktop functions are where they should be
  • The new displays bring together in a friendly and intuitive environment

Cons

• difficulty involved operate certain controls with finger on a tablet when they are too close together
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

Tablets Users Get a Treat from Industry Standard Word Processor

By Maria Bernabe

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Microsoft finally made a version of Word that is compatible with tablets. Because of the increasing demand for tablets nowadays, it’s not a surprise that many software development companies are creating programs that are suitable for tablet users. Now with the latest Microsoft Word 2013, I can enjoy editing my documents, and enjoy screen reading on my tablet.

My experience on reading on a tablet screen has been improved dramatically by Word 2013. It’s easier on the eyes, so I enjoy it very much. Words reflow automatically with Word 2013’s new read mode for easier viewing. Screen size is also maximized as menus are shown less to provide higher focus on the words you read. Tools that can enhance the reading experience are the only ones that are visible.

Word 2013 also has Object Zoom. While in Read mode, readers can zoom in on charts, images and table, or view them in full screen. After viewing these objects, you can minimize them with a tap or click and you can resume reading.

Pros

• Features are suitable for tablet users
  • Provides business templates for professional users

Cons

• Some features are only available for Microsoft account holders
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

MICROSOFT WORD 2013 is a good application to use and user friendly

By Finch-McAce Hans

On Monday, September 7, 2015

Once you download this software u will realise that it doesn’t take long as its setup is very easy. With this software you are able or have the ability to do anything related to creating editing correcting and management of texts. In this software you are able to add up the online videos and again you also have the ability to zoom in by double clicking

It is a very user friendly application and also easy to use. It is important to note that it has the new read mode that enables u as the user to have a better reading experience because the txt are classified in columns

FEATURES

Objct zoom

You can resume again to read even when online

a new read mode

CONCLUSION

It is easy to use and user friendly and it really helps a lot in creating editing correcting and management of texts

i recommend most users because you can resume again if you were doing some other work

Pros

• this application has a simple markup
  • it is an easy application to use

Cons

• needs a network connection at some point
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

create and edit your documents in a whole new look and structure

By Mark Peter

On Monday, November 30, 2015

microsoft word 2013 is the latest release of the microsoft office 2013.I must say so many imrovements have been made from its predecessor which is microsoft word 2013 and some of the improvements that have been made include the following here a user can open the pdf documents and then edit them how awesome is this you do not have to have the adode readrer xi to do this but microsoft word 2013 is the in thing.There have also been major improvements in terms of the user interface in that it has a whole new look which is in colour blue not forgetting that on the home page many themes and diagrams have been added not forgetting that they have also been improved.When you open the word 2013 and then maybe you are in a hurry and you leave it like that you will find it intact in that it will open in the same same place where it was the last time that you left it.

Pros

• some additional themes and diagrams
  • it can open and edit pdf documents

Cons

• it is more of the same with microsoft word 2010
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

create,edit and get your documents in a new and orgnized manner

By Brian Mobimba

On Thursday, November 26, 2015

This is the latest version of word from this amazing product from Microsoft which has new and awesome features.The home page has been improved with the addition of new and more features like for example in the tools very many things have been added not forgetting when you go to the section of the themes and diagrams more and amazing diagrams have been added which look more improved in terms of graphics that is if your try and compare them with the version of Microsoft word 2010.

When you open the user interface it has some options that are at the bottom in terms of making your work even more presentable and in addition to that you can also send the document directly without having to go to the email and then you spend a lot of time there.Ther have also been rumours that nothing much has been changed compared to word 2010 but don’t listen to them.

Pros

• i was able to send emails directly from microsoft word 2013
  • has some new and improved versions

Cons

• i just liked it all way nothing pissed me off really!
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

Take advantage on all the new features when working on your documents

By Christine Diaz

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I am totally familiar with Microsoft Word. I use it everyday especially for work. I was recently introduced to Microsoft Word 2013 and thought to give it a try. And good thing I did! What I like about it is that it has a wide array of new templates available. I also love the option to open or hide the paragraphs especially for long documents. Zooming documents has also been improved. I can easily view the layout of the file I am working on to check if it looks good. The read more button is also an exciting new feature that I always use when I review my work since the tool bar, scroll bars and other icons sometimes distract me. I can see a clean version of my document so I can browse and read the content much faster and edit immediately if I have corrections to be made. It also provides faster access to insert images and videos taken from the web. I can drag the images in the position I want and the content will adjust automatically. Microsoft Word 2013 can also open PDF files. I can edit them directly using this program without using other applications. Overall, Microsoft Word 2013 made my work easier and faster.

Pros

• New format designs and Easy to navigate tools
  • Quickly review document through Read mode function

Cons

• Maybe quite difficult for beginners
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

get the amazing and improved the new microsoft word 2013

By John Joe

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015

This is the latest version of word and it comes with office 2013 but for me I must say that I like the features but sometimes it can lag a lot and this has really frustrated me a lot.The set up is very easy and it is all blue in clolur with very many features that eases the presentation of projects.The interface is also new and improved though not a lot of features have been added from its predecessors that is Microsoft word 2010.You can be able to read your documents in the column mode for you to be a little bit different.When you log off and did not end the program when you resume back to it it is going to take you back to the place where you were before.

Features

Various additional features such as the online reading mode have been introduced

It has an easy to use interface

To zoom in or out of the document all you have to do is to double click.

Verdict

It is not so different from Microsoft word 2010 though some new improvements have been done to it.

Pros

• it is very simple to set it up
  • some new improvements have been added

Cons

• some times it can lag a lot
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

Create Documents with this Advance Text Processor Application from Microsoft

By Isay Almenanza

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014

There are a lot of new features available on Microsoft Word 2013. Some of which includes being able to continue reading a document from the last page or information you left off, expand and collapse certain areas of the file and share documents online. With enhanced functionalities and interface, it may become overwhelming especially to ordinary users like me. I have utilized different versions of Microsoft Word and I can say that at first, you will encounter some issues due to familiarity to the current one you are using. When something new comes along, you have to check all the features one by one. Although tutorials are available, majority of us do not have time or just simply go directly to the application to know all its features.

Since I review and edit several documents, what I find most appealing about this new version is the Simple Markup. It helps me recognize the tracked changes while maintaining the neat look of my files. Even if I travel, I can access my files through SharePoint or OneDrive easily since sharing documents is a breeze. Although Microsoft Word 2013 maybe a bit complicated, it does not hurt to give it a try.

Pros

• PDF editing through Word is available
  • Presents a cool and new interface
  • Majority are already familiar using this application
  • Easily track changes in unfinished documents

Cons

• Many missing shortcuts in the new version
  • AutoCorrect was deleted from Context Menu
  • Compatibility Mode is quite tricky
  • Maybe too expensive for some
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

create your documents in a whole new way with word 2013 the latest in the market

By Pascal Kashamuka

On Friday, November 27, 2015

this is the latest version of the office 365 2013 version that has been released.It is free to install but this is the trail version and when you download it you install it up in a very easy manner and then it is available for use.You can create documents and edit them very easily and now the user interface has more added features like the ability of sending an email directly from word.More colors have been added and we have been added more diagrams and themes so for drawers you do not need to worry at all.When you are typing something for example and then leave the place that you were using your computer you will find it there and the document will not have disappeared.

features

more themes and diagrams have been added

documents can be attached directly to the emails

user interface is very flexible thus making it easy to use and understand

there is an online help center

Pros

• it has been improved from its predecessor microsoft word 2010
  • it is very basic to use and understand

Cons

• only the trail version is offered here
  • there is no genuine key here
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

Experience the Most Potent and Flexible Word Processor Ever Made

By Reinalei Jamir

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Microsoft Word is the most used application around the world, seemingly because it is easy to use and one of the most popular programs in Microsoft Office. The interface of this program is very accessible and simple. I also like the new features of this software, it can import PDF files. It also does a remarkable job of converting a PDF file into a Word document.

As a professional like me, Microsoft Word is very suitable for typing and saving important documents. It auto corrects my flaws and it saves me so much time. This program is way better than the old version. You will get a little uncomfortable first because of its new layout, but if you get used to it, it is a user friendly software.

For me, Microsoft Word is the most flexible and powerful word processor ever created. This program is still the most essentially used tool for anyone who writes and it is one of the few applications that for all its slight mistakes, earns to be called a work of brilliance.

Pros

• It can import PDF files
  • Flexible and powerful word processor

Cons

• Few features are confusing to use
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

EXPERIENCE THE NEW AND LATEST INTERFACE OF WORD 2013 AND ENHANCED USAGE

By Martin Maguna

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015

REVIEW

I am just from using this software from now and it is very boring as a matter of fact it is just blue all over and I have just been bugged and it is very unfortunate just very early in the morning. First of all it was just lagging even before it opened up and then the interface is just boring and I can just say it is very boring and just very different from Microsoft word 2010 which I am using right now. It is basically used for writing just the normal text in the word form and also editing your documents to what you want them to be.

FEATURES

The features include the following

When you open a document is takes you back to where you were before you stopped using your document.

You can also add documents to the files

You can also convert a document to the pdf format

CONCLUSION

For me I think Microsoft didn’t give their all in developing this product.

Pros

• It is very easy to use
  • The interface is quite easy to use

Cons

• it lags when it is opening
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: