REVIEW LIST

Minecraft - Pocket Edition 0.14.1

Defeat Endless Enemies and Survive the Night with the use of your Mobile Gadget

By Beatrice Tan

On Thursday, October 9, 2014

If you're having fun playing Minecraft on PC and want to play it through your mobile gadget, defeat endless enemies on your palm by downloading Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.7.6. This game is split into different game modes; Multiplayer, Creative and Survival mode. If you want to create your own structures creative mode is for you. Because you can customize the game on this mode. In survival mode you have to collect materials on your own and you have to work on the land. You also have to farm and hunt to eat.

I used to play this well known game on PC and I had fun playing it because I love strategy games. I'm really excited when I heard that I can play it through my mobile phone. The main aim of this app is to build your refuge with all kinds of raw materials. You have to survive the night fighting and eliminating your endless enemies. The graphic aspect is almost similar to PC version but the gameplay itself is a little bit limited compare to the PC version. Besides, it uses your screen to control your character unlike on the PC you can use mouse and keyboard. The advantage of it is you will have all in the screen and you can see all the controls at the same time.

For me, playing Minecraft through my mobile phone is more fun than playing it on PC. Even though it is quite different from the PC version, it has the same concept and it has cool graphics. I love playing it with my friends.

Pros

• All controls are on your screen
  • You can chat to have conversations with friends
  • Peaceful soundtrack and Cool sound effects

Cons

• Limited Gameplay unlike if you'll play it on PC
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

JUST LIKE THE NAME SUGGESTS THIS IS A MOBILE VERSION OF MINECRAFT

By Hande Njr

On Monday, April 6, 2015

In this simple game you have to build a unit using the resource provided with. As the name suggests it is a pocket edition in that it has been tailor-made for mobile devices users, of course there is the original Minecraft and both are game products of Mojang AB. In this pocket edition is available for various mobile platforms such as Windows phone, iOS, Android among others. It won't take up a lot of your space because it has an average file size of thirteen megabytes on most of the mobile devices which is quite low. This may be because of its simple nature, thus the graphics are very basic to achieve the goal of having the game on mobile devices. Basically this is a simplified format of the original game that is available for personal computers. So in this mobile version you won't get the full experience that the full version provides because it misses aspects like bosses, hunger, dimensions and brewing. But it is good and offers quite a similar experience to the PC version.

Pros

• It is quite easy to play.
  • it has an average file size of thirteen megabytes.

Cons

• The graphics of the game are not great.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

MINE CRAFT POCKET EDITION 0.7.6 CRAFT SOME THINGS USING MATERIALS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN

By Kevin Kimaita

On Thursday, November 27, 2014

REVIEW

As the name suggests all you have to be very crafty in short you have to craft your home using some of the raw materials provided such as sand,steel,rock and also wood.In multiplayer mode one can also chat with other friends who are playing the game so that they can share their experiences in the game.As a player also you can get hungry and this will make you to start cooking.In this game there are various weapons which include swords,bows and also arrows that make a player attack his enemies using this so as to kill them.The players enemies include spiders,skeleton,zombiepigmen and finally the green creepers.

MINE CRAFT POCKET EDITION 0.7.6 FEATURES

The following are the features of mine craft edition 0.7.6

There are three modes available and they include survival,multiplayer and finally creative mode.

Good soundtrack.

CONCLUSION

This game is fun to play but one takes a lot of time to master the game well.

Pros

• the game has a very good sountrack
  • the game is very fun to play

Cons

• the game is quite hard to learn.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: