REVIEW LIST

Call of Duty: Ghosts Full Version

Call Of Duty Ghosts: Whats it like to play in a next gen console

By Carlos Fernandez

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I've liked COD for a long time now and i could say that Call Of Duty:Ghosts is one of the best COD games ever made. i liked it because of its campaign, i loved the thrilling story and the characters really come alive in this game. The graphics of this game is super nice, it allows 1080p thats why its crisp. Ghosts was my first game when i bought a Playstation 4 because i really wanted to maximize the capabilities of this gaming platform. from the very start of this game, I've noticed that this would be a really great game, at first i was shocked at the graphics, it was really a big step up from the previous games, feels like the real thing

Multiplayer:

The multiplayer mode of this game is really great, not much lag on it (considering that my internet is slow), the players seem professional also. The multiplayer mode of this game is really nice once you've finished the campaign, but you could also use it even if you did not finish it.

Overall this game is a 10/10 for me

Pros

• Realistic Weapons,Armors, Maps and Structures
  • 1080p resolution for more High Definition
  • New Maps, Weapons and Characters

Cons

• the weapons from the last COD should be on this game
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Call of Duty: Ghosts Full Version

Call of duty Ghost is a greate game but not the best one.

By Rodrigo Hernandez

On Monday, May 19, 2014

Call of duty Ghost is a game with many new things. The campaign feels like if you were playing the MW3 campaign but it could be normal because Ghost it’s from the same creators of the Modern Warfare series. Story missions are not very long but there are a lot of missions so I don’t think there is a problem with that. In some missions you can control not only your weapon, but also tanks, helicopters and more. In this story, you fight against a soldier that was previously in your team before his supposed death. But he wasn't dead and he is now your enemy and will try to kill everyone from your squad. The end makes you want to know what happens in the second part of this title and which is a good thing about the game.

New things are more in Multiplayer and Extincion mode. Now, create and customize a soldier to play with is a good step for Call of duty games and you can play with your soldiers in the Squads mode. It’s your squad against another squad. One bad thing about is you can’t do more than 1 prestige with one soldier, you can only complete 1 prestige with each soldier. Melee kill is now more realistic than the past COD games and that’s a good change because the games are becoming more realistic.

The new Extincion mode is one of the best modes I played. You battle aliens and you have to destroy their nests with a type of drill and, there is a new chapter in each DLC but you have to buy the DLC to have a new chapter. It’s like a mini story and its fun to play because it’s a new experience and the aliens are unique and well made. Aliens that we have never seen before in other games or movies, that’s why Extincion is a unique mode to. The graphics in this game are not the best and I think they could have done better and it may not be the best game of the series but still a good game.

Pros

• You can create your own soldier
  • New Extincion mode is really good
  • New maps and New Weapons

Cons

• Only one prestige with each soldier
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: