REVIEW LIST

Plants vs Zombies 2 5.2.1

Zombies are everywhere! Avoid being eaten by hordes of hungry undeads

By Lily P. Evans

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Plants vs. Zombies 2 is a great mobile game. You can hang out killing zombies with living plants that have different attacks. There are new plants in this title, but I still like the previous one more than this. However, the new plants are very funny and useful, like the Bonk Choy, that punches zombies right in the face and hits very quickly or the Snap Dragon, which throws fire in several lanes. Nevertheless, the new zombies are quite annoying, especially the Explorer of the ancient Egypt, that burns my plants without even give me a chance of avoiding it. The only way of avoiding him is placing an Iceberg Lettuce, but they recharge very slowly.

The fact of playing in different territories is quite entertaining. You can think that you will miss the pool or the roof, but each territory has something similar and even more complicated. The Pirate Seas are more difficult than the pool levels of the first title since they cut your lane, and you cannot place more than a few plants. In conclusion, the game is great, very entertaining for spending your time playing on your phone, and you can become a master if you play often.

Pros

• Lots of worlds to play
  • New zombies to eat you
  • New plants to defend yourself
  • Improved graphics regarding the first tittle

Cons

• The game is more difficult than the former title
  • You have to pay for having some plants
  • You have to complete too many missions to unlock some plants
  • It does not have minigames
Usability:
Performance:
Guides-manuals:
Interface:

HAD A TOUGH DAY AND YEARN TO RELAX? TRY PLAYING PLANT VS ZOMBIES.

By Angel Angeles

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014

This game was published by electronic arts after being developed by popcap games. Its quite entertaining since it tests users defense skills and coordination. When playing the player has to defend themselves from zombies. The players are also able to get extra income when playing through bonuses.

When playing there are a variety of zombies and plants to choose from, for example,cowboy, bull rider, the mummy for the zombies etc. When playing one is required to place different types of plants and fungi which have the capacity to defend the residents house from being reached by the hordes of zombies.

Most plants defend and protect against zombies within the lane they are planted. As the game advances players can purchase upgrades with different defensive abilities. When playing Plant vs Zombies has a musical score which has received a lot of praise from critics.

Plant vs zombies is available for download for iOS systems and androids. It has clear graphics as compared to the first release. For one to be able to download this game they require to have 2.3gingerbread, a processor of 1.7GHzor or higher and network access.

Pros

• Helps users test their defence and cordination capability.
  • It has a better sound track than the first version.

Cons

• Players incur cost while unlocking some plants.
  • One has to have access to the internet.
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Different Territories Now Available in the New Plants vs. Zombies 2

By Ivy Paloma

On Thursday, April 10, 2014

I was so excited when PopCap Games released Plants vs. Zombies 2. The epic continuation of the Plants vs. Zombies game, which was beloved by fans worldwide and regarded as one of the most creative games to date, is now even better.

Plants vs. Zombies 2 is a zombie defense game. As a player, I have to defend myself in my house against zombies that attack from different places and time spans. I have to battle my way through zombies to achieve goals and go to succeeding stages until I reach the final level.

The set-up of the game is very much similar to its predecessor. The difference is that this game takes place in three different places - Ancient Egypt, the Wild West and the Pirate Seas. Don’t worry though, much-adored zombies from the first game will return to the new one. Of course, new zombies have been added with matching adapted attires in the new territories. Some plants have also returned. Meanwhile, I have seen new plants like Bonk Choy, Lightning Reed, and Laser Bean appear.

Players can improve their defense strategies and unleash their creativeness on how to deal with different game scenarios. Most importantly, players are still captured by the game’s sense of humor. I believe Plants vs. Zombies 2 is the game that all fans of the franchise should watch out.

Pros

• New plants and game locations
  • Cool graphics and animation design
  • Improved sound effects and music
  • Many levels to choose from

Cons

• Tiny controls due to 4-inch display
  • The game is difficult to download
  • The storyline is somewhat complicating
  • Some mechanics are not included in game tutorial
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

A fun game that will make you think like kill a horde of zombies

By Sam James

On Thursday, June 26, 2014

This is a game of tower defense style developed and published by PopCap Games for Microsoft Windows, iPhone, windows phone, etc…The gameplay is similar to games like Tower defense. Zombies appear while an alarm sounds. The player becomes available on stage different plants with different characteristics for attack or defense in three different locations: front yard, back yard and roof of the house, also with a pool in the middle of the garden, with the intent to stop a horde of zombies in their mission to devour brains of the residents. The zombies also come in a variety of types with different attributes and skills, like digging under plants or jump over them with the help of poles, wear helmet or different objects like cones, ladders, balloons, pogo sticks or invoke four zombies to represent a curious correografía inspired by Thriller in which a zombie appears characterized as Michael Jackson (now no longer exists because this zombie was canceled due to legal issues). There is also the yeti zombie (zombie secret) that is only when you reach the level 4-10 second time. When it will come out in April diamántes.Y dead if you do not kill will leave the main game mode, and only available at the beginning, is the Adventure mode, in which they are presented the different types of plants and zombies while gradually progresses history and reaches Level 5-10. As you progress, you will unlock extra modes and options. These extra games are included in the Puzzle and Survival modes, selected Minigames including versions of other PopCap games like Bejeweled and Insaniquarium, a Zen garden, where the player can collect and care for plants to buy more bonuses, and a book called "Suburban Almanac," which has all the information about the plants and zombies found, having for each plant, its role among other data, and for zombies, only data, plus a small comic text to both plants and zombies. The version available through Steam also has twelve achievements and editing "Zombatar" which offers the option of creating a character with features player's choice. The accelerator uses Cheat Engine game for the Zen garden

Pros

• Is a very original game
  • It is easy to play

Cons

• Sometimes it becomes too long
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Get addicted to this game of fighting new zombies using amazing plants

By Reinalei Jamir

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Who is not familiar with Plant vs. Zombies? Well, I guess no one. When I learned about this game from a friend it made me download it immediately. I was addicted to the first one and since I was able to finish it quickly, I was eagerly waiting for a new release. This game did not disappoint me. Plants vs. Zombies 2: It is About Time was released in 2013 by Popcap games. The goal of this free video game is to protect your house from zombies who want to eat your brains. What I like about this game is that you get to see and travel through different time and places. You can go to Ancient Egypt, Wild West, Pirate Seas and the Far Future. Aside from seeing different worlds, there are also new plants and zombies introduced in this sequel that makes it more interesting. I love experimenting and using most of the plants to find out their different attacks to protect my lawn and defend my house. I also like the different strategies provided especially the option to zap your enemies, freeze them or simply flick them. It is totally fun but at the same time it is also difficult. Until now, I still have not finished the game.

Pros

• High quality sounds and graphics
  • Interested characters from new plants to zombies

Cons

• Some levels are quite difficult
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Addictive Strategy Defense Game That’s Hard to Put down Once You Get into It

By Christine Diaz

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

For me, the Plants vs. Zombies 2 game is extremely addictive. It is fun to play and it has a great sequel that I already know and so, makes the game familiar to me. It does not introduce any major changes and it still the same tower defense game-ish, but with some interesting new addition.

The game has a lively and bubbly sound effects. The graphics is just awesome, too. You have new plants and new zombies to play with. What’s more, there are three lands to explore – all in different time zones. It is like riding a time machine as you battle against zombies.

The developers have completely changed the layout of the map for Plants vs. Zombies 2. This makes it easier for us to play our favorite levels repeatedly. To start with, we are offered three themed worlds and each world has their own levels, zombies and new plants to collect. In each area and time zone, there are 25 to 36 levels.

Plants vs. Zombies 2’s gameplay are never standstill and that is a good thing. The basic gameplay is familiar, so it’s not hard to go through it. You still need to collect a little bit of sun to buy plants that automatically shoot at the zombies.

Pros

• The gameplay is extremely addictive
  • The graphics are just too brilliant
  • Music and sound effects are bubbly

Cons

• It has a confusing storyline
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

THE PLANTS ARE OUR SALVATION TO THE DESTRUCTION OF THE ZOMBIES

By Kevin Kimaita

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014

PLANT VS ZOMBIES 2

It is a game of tower defense style developed by Pop Cap games and published by electronic arts. In this game you have to defend yourself from zombies in order to survive. During the spike vgx awards in 2013 plants verses zombies 2 was awarded the best mobile game. The 2nd version is different from the first one in that there are four more new territories and also the player gets a wider variety of plants and zombies to choose from. The game also has improved graphics from its predecessor therefore making it more fun and exciting to play.

The territories introduced here are as follows: pirated seas. Wild West, far future and lastly the ancient Egypt. In version two one can be able to purchase coins from an application that enables one to use some certain power ups abilities It is developed for a single player however instead of purchasing the power ups a player can also opt not to buy any coins in the whole game.

PLANT VERSES ZOMBIES 2 FEATURES

• Some levels are during the night this brings a lot of fun.

• There are some gravestones that are providing the sun.

• New plants that thrive in the dark of the night.

• There are also zombie chickens.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

The minimum requirements for a mobile phone to download plants verses zombies 2 are

• OS-Android 2.3(gingerbread or higher)

• Processor 1.7 GHz or higher

• Ram 1GB

CONCLUSION

This game uses elements from the plants verses zombies 1 to create a comparable experience with new improvements and additional contents. This makes the game more fun to play us you find new improvements from the previous version.

Pros

• -3 new locations are available for gamers to play from
  • better graphics and sound track than version 1
  • this game is a free ware

Cons

• 3 new locations are available
  • to unlock some plants one has to pay
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

choose to play either a plant or as a zombie and then fight your enemies for invading your land

By Faith Mwari

On Thursday, November 19, 2015

This is a very interesting game whereby we play with plants versus zombies. We use seeds and this deadly zombie can not allow them to grow. This game is played when people are relaxed after a long days work. But you can only play this game only when your mind and body is sober because it is very complicated and tiresome. If you do not follow instructions carefully you may not achieve much. You must also understand the game for you to be able to play and win. For better result one needs to understand the routes to take if you do not want to loose the game. Unless one is careful, the zombies will dry up the plants and this makes you loose the game without you being aware of what is happening. The purpose of this game is to keep yourselves busy and occupied without stress. It also gives you alot of concentration, and at the end there is alot of relaxation.

FEATURES

Its features are complicated and very difficult to operate before you get used to it. You understand the whole game by studying its features first and foremost. The features directs you on how to go about is in a smooth way so as to know how to play the game.

CONCLUSION

play and enjoy yourself either as a plant or as a zombie you can enjoy yourself a lot playing this game.

Pros

• it was a great eye opener to me
  • the graphics of the game are very good

Cons

• it can be very addictive
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: