REVIEW LIST

Plants vs Zombies 2 5.2.1

Control a plant army and battle hordes of the undead

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Thursday, January 7, 2016

The basic premise of Plants vs Zombies is clear: you have a house and in front of your entrance door to the backyard and on the roof appear to undead. What better way to end these creatures deploying all our military artillery vegetation! The title features four different game modes: Adventure, Puzzle, Minigames, Survival and Zen Garden. Adventure mode is the only one is unlocked from the start of the game. To access other modes have to complete levels within the main game mode. The main campaign strategy mix with arcade genre in the same mixer which highlights the simplicity and fun.

Each stage in Adventure mode has a number of grids which can plant the vegetables that we select from our inventory to start the game. This selection will depend on the number of plants that have unlocked during the game and the number of spaces available in our combat menu. We begin six 'slots' to choose plants and the progress we can buy more blocks investing collect coins during matches. We need to develop solar power plants. Every sun that we collect, either godsend when it is day or generated by our sunflowers or smaller plants offer a light energy input to increase our army. We will find more than 40 plant creatures available during the game that will unlock or acquiring in the neighboring shop, which also can buy other extras for the game.

Pros

• The variety and originality of plants and zombies
  • Game modes and multiple extras

Cons

• Repeated scenarios reach a tad
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

PLAY WITH THE ZOMBIES TO GIVE THE PLANTS ENOUGH POWER BY UNLOCKING THE NEW ZEN GARDEN

By Shikoh Kariuki

On Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Zombies can be scarery but in this game you need to defend yourself against them. Each plant either attacks, supports or defenses when playing. The game play has been upgraded to a better look and the graphics are simple to use .Here you play with both the plants and the zombies.Inorder to give the plants enough power you’ve got to battle it out with the zombies by unlocking the amazing New Zen Garden.

It is interesting when you play and break the vases that kill the zombies. This game was developed for windows, I phone and Microsoft windows devices. It has territories like Far Future, Wild West, Ancient Egypt and pirated seas. Your system device is required to have 1GB Ram, a processor of 1.7ghZ or higher and an OS A ndroid of 2.3ghz.This game challenges the players thinking capacity and utilizes his/her efforts by breaking the users. In any alarm sound you will see zombies appearing. If you have a good device and internet connection then don’t hesitate to install this interesting game

Pros

• The music is good and has better graphics.
  • This game is free and easy to play.

Cons

• CONS Sometimes you have to pay unlock some plants.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES 2 3.5.1 FIGHT YOUR ENEMIES IF YOU FIGHT AS A PLANT AND ALSO AS A ZOMBIE

By Martin Maguna

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015

REVIEW

This is a very simple game to all the gamers which are quite familiar with its predecessor which is plants vs. zombies version 1 and the main objective in this game will to fight your enemies and this will be according to what you have decided to play with as the player. For example you can decide to play as the plants and then you will have to fight the zombies now let me tell you from my side. When I downloaded this game from here I decided to play as the plant and here you will have to be attacked by the zombies and you will have to learn some very good tactics to oppose them.

FEATURES

The features of this game are there are some in app credits that you can choose to buy or not

There are various levels to go through

The game has quite a good soundtrack

CONCLUSION

The game was developed well by the developers though it has quite a simple game play it is not something you can enjoy that much.

Pros

• The game is fun to play
  • You can learn new tricks how to fight
  • You can learn new tricks how to fight

Cons

• there are some in app purchases
  • there are some in app purchases
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

A game that will leave you entertained for hours and test your defense skills

By Jackson Muoka

On Friday, June 5, 2015

Plant vs. Zombies is developed by PopCap Games and is available for download to mobile phones which use Android or IOS systems. This game tries to teach users how to have good coordination, defense skills and resource management. Players need to device and use the best strategies that will work better in different situations. A player is expected to defend themselves against zombies and it is the second release of the series. This series comes with four new territories and more plants and zombies. This release allows players to travel around the world by visiting Ancient Egypt, the Wild West among other destinations.

This game comes with ability for players to earn extra income through new bonuses and power ups. The extra income can be used to buy levels, zombie or either plants online to be able to accomplish missions In this game characters will be from time to time during missions be granted with superpowers to help them survive against untimely enemies and threats

Pros

• • This game is available for more than one operating systems
  • • This game requires very small space to install

Cons

• • Not available for all mobile phones
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

plants vs zombie is a free download game and the game is played online

By Merci Johnson

On Thursday, November 19, 2015

PLANTS VS ZOMBIE 23.5.1 FIGHT YOUR ENEMIES IF YOU FIGHT AS A PLANT AND ALSO AS A ZOMBIE

When you download this game, you will realize it is also like the previous one where plants fight with zombie. Therefore you must play this game either like a plant or a zombie. The main aim of this game is to fight and defend yourself or else you will be defeated. The game is very challenging because you have to learn more tactics so as not to be defeated by your enemies. You can either be attacked by your opponents or you attack them yourself and defeat them. Do not forget that zombies keep on changing shape and increasing even in numbers to confuse and eventually will defeat you.

FEATURES

- There are many stages one must go through before playing this game

- There is an application for you to decide whether you buy credit or not

- Its graphics are clear

CONCLUSION

It is really enjoyable to fight with plants and zombies

Pros

• it is an online game
  • it is alot of fun to play this game

Cons

• very addictive and consumes alot of time
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Feeling Old? Play Plants Vs. Zombies To Be Entertained and To Feel Young

By Beatrice Tan

On Monday, September 1, 2014

Instead of getting scared by merely hearing the word Zombies, I was really entertained and energized by this game. At first, I wasn't really interested in playing this one because I am fonder in playing car racing or fighting games. But the influence of my younger cousins were so strong that they were able to let me try this one and in just a day, I got so addicted to the extent that I don’t want to move out from my laptop anymore.

This tower defense game just got more charming and fun to play because of its new features like the graphics which were upgraded for more exciting experience giving every gamer a different and thrilling time with the plants and the Zombies. What I have observed about this game was it actually enhanced my coordination skills, giving me a challenge of saving my territory with the techniques that I’m going to use with my plants, some of them are also new, and my tools. I was also amazed because of the highly new designed worlds like the Wild West, the Far Future or the Pirate Seas and the new costumes of the zombies which made this game more appealing to gamers like me. I can still remember my 2 year old nephew laughing so hard on one of the zombies in the game. Music is still entertaining and the sound effects are just perfect.

As a gamer, what I usually look for in a game are the graphics, the game play, the challenges and of course the excitement which I definitely found in this game. I recommend this to everyone especially to the gamers who are young at heart.

Pros

• This game is for free
  • Three new worlds to choose from

Cons

• Some of the levels are almost the same
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

fight as a plane or as a zombie and increase your defend skills

By Mark Peter

On Monday, November 30, 2015

this is the second release plants vs zombies it has been added some new features compared to the first release and also in addition to that the graohics have been improved at all.For me i choose to fight as a plant and take on the zombies and i found out that there was some plant food i was charged a little bit and then i was able to gather some armies from my side and trash the zombies quite well i was just super entertained by that so i think i have been adicted by this game cause i keep on playing it over and over again i cant do without it.There are some power ups that were available for me and by that you can also get to earn some money that you can use the money to buy more plants or zombies depending on which side that you choose to play with.It entertained a lot and gave me some good gaming skills which i do not think that i would have gotten it somewhere else.

Pros

• it gave me some good entertainment
  • i represented the zombies quite well i suppose

Cons

• i am hooked up to the game i must confess
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

THRILL YOUR LOW EVENING WITHTHE PLANTS Vs ZOMBIES 2 3.1.1

By Jackson Mbindyo

On Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I have never been a fan of zombies till one evening am very tired and want something to revive my evening when my brother come in and encouraged me to download a new game he had seen on the net named Plants Vs Zombies 2 3.1.1

This is a game that test ones defense skills and ability to think and act under extreme pressure. It also test how one can coordinate and use available resources. Since you have to unlock different stages

The game is easy to play at the initial levels but becomes harder and captivating at advanced stages so be ready to face the challenge.

The main features of this game include

 The player gets bonuses by reaching new levels and power ups

 Characters being advanced extra powers to overcomes new and unforeseen enemies

 A variety of zombies and plants to choose your own choice

 Plants are provided with food to give them extra abilities to charge and defend

Pros

•  It is cheap to play
  •  It has background which keep u music tone more focused and keen

Cons

•  One need internet connection which is costly
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

From time to time zombies want your brain and plants

By Chris Larrage

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014

As a big fan of the first game, I tried this second installment and this is largely better, but it doesn’t feel as if it were the same. The inclusion of new types of plants, new zombie designs and more content make Plants vs Zombies 2 to be much bigger than the previous game. The good thing about the original game was that you didn’t have too much to worry about getting extra items or energy, just your plants, your garden and a horde of brain-eating zombies, but this game is not the same. Now you need to pay attention to more elements, and much of them are for purchase. The new fashion of play2win games is really disturbing and disgusting, and EA tries to make the most money as possible with this franchise, and that’s not a good thing for us, the players.

Technically the game is rather superior to the first, with incredible animations and a really nice design. In general this second edition of Plants vs Zombies 2 is much better than the first, but it lacks of the originality of that game that broke the rules of tower defense apps. In anyway, play the game and you’ll see for yourselves.

Pros

• A better graphical aspect than the previous game
  • More content with different available ages
  • New plants with different powers
  • New bonus stages depending on the day

Cons

• Too much content to purchase with real money
  • Some plants are not free at all
  • Modified mechanics that can ruin the game
  • The crazy neighbor and his car are the worse characters ever
Usability:
Performance:
Guides-manuals:
Interface:

Plants Vs Zombies 2: Use plants to take down the brain eating zombies!

By Sachin Titus

On Monday, June 9, 2014

It seems like Smartphone users mostly love to play 2D addictive games rather than choosing console quality 3D games. Massive download of Plants vs. Zombies reveals the same result. Inspired by this, PopCap games released Plants vs. Zombies’ second part which is an improved version of the first Plants vs. Zombies game.

PvZ is a creatively designed Action game. As the name suggests, the objective of this game is to assassinate the aggressive zombies by planting shooter plants or plants with special powers. In the former game, war was taken place in gardens. But in PvZ 2, you will see 3 nice locations namely Ancient Egypt, Pirate seas and Wild West. Zombies are designed to match the locations, for example, you will see pirate zombies if you are at pirate seas. As you complete killing a set of zombies, level up and unlocking will be awarded. Complete more levels and reach the final.

The game becomes more attractive as it has new zombies and some new plants such as E.M Peach, Laser Bean, Bonk Choy etc. Every plant differs in powers and timing. As you will suffer difficulty crescendo on progressing level to level and should be creative in planting these plants to achieve success.

The difference between first and second versions of the game lies only in graphics, some new plants and zombies, 3 new locations. But, you will feel the PvZ 2 as an entirely different game.

Verdict: Plants vs. Zombies is one of the most popular zombie killing games of the world. On hearing the word ‘Zombie’ in name, don’t expect a first person shooter like ‘Dead Trigger’. This is an entirely different approach to zombie games, as it is not serious and has tons of humor. This is one of my favorite addictive games!

Pros

• New plants and zombies are available
  • Three new locations to play
  • Difficulty crescendo makes the game fun
  • Better graphics compared to the previous version

Cons

• You have to pay for unlocking some plants
  • Boredom due to repetition of similar levels
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

The zombies are back and they are still hungry for brains!

By Ellie Teller

On Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Plants vs Zombies 2 is a tower defense videogame, the sequel to the world famous Plants vs Zombies. Basically, the formula stays the same, but the developers added some extra content to extend the life of the product and make it look fresh. You can now use a vast array of platns to defend yourself against zombies through four new maps that include The Ancient Egypt, the Pirate Seas, the Wild West and the Future Age.

The goal remains the same as in the first game: don´t let the zombies get pass through your defenses and reach the left side of the screen. To do so you can count on different plants that have different roles. The sunflowers produce energy to create more plants, the wallnuts block the zombies for a long time… This time there are new mechanics such as moving mine carts that you can rearrange to cover different lanes or powered tiles that will trigger together if they share the same color.

Pros

• Loads of different levels through four themed worlds
  • New mechanics such as mine carts or power tiles

Cons

• It’s basically the same as the first game, nothing really innovative
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

The same game but a bit more difficult and with new plants and zombies

By Stephanie Jackson

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The second installment of the Plants vs. Zombies saga is not as entertaining as the first title, in my opinion. When, playing the second one, everything was easier, yet challenging, and once you purchase it you will not have to be worried about anything else. However, this release is a bit more difficult, and the gameplay is not as easy as the former game. However, don't get me wrong, I love this game, I like every single plant and I love defeating every single zombie. It is only that I like the former one more.

New plants are great, and above all, new plants are cool. There is nothing better that watching how your Snap Dragon defeats three zombies in a row. However, new zombies are also cool, and more powerful that the old ones. Depending on the world you are playing, different zombies will appear, and some of them are as annoying as our old friend Imp. Indeed, Imp appears again, and even though this time it is Egyptian, a pirate, or a cowboy, it is as irritating as always.

Unfortunately, the game has an important drawback. There are many plants that were free in the first game that now must be purchased. I was used to use the Jalapeno, but now I must pay if I want to get it. I think that it is not fair, but I understand that because the game is now free, they have to earn money with something else.

Pros

• New worlds to play with different features
  • New cool plants to defend your house
  • New annoying zombies to eat you

Cons

• You have to play for lots of plants and other items
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

A updated favorite arcade game with a twist and some new content

By Isay Almenanza

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

In my idle time, I usually download some android game to keep me entertained for a while. This mobile app is a cool new version that offers new features and challenges.

New feature includes fresh new plants as our new best friends and fresh new annoying and irritating zombies. New territories are now available for exploration. Also, some new powers to support in times of need. There is also this food for the plants to boost them and some updates can also be availed online.

Playing this android game be able to meet our neighbor Crazy Dave who now eats a mouth watering taco. This taco is so addictive that Crazy Dave will do everything to grab it and eat it again. Crazy Dave time travels back to the past to encounter his mouth watering taco again.

Another new feature I encountered with this mobile app is that it has new thematic maps with some new mechanics. Aside from survival, now I need to get golden keys and stars to be able to unlock the thematic maps.

All in all, it is a great game play and very entertaining!

Pros

• This game has improved its stability
  • Has new cool features and a lot to be found

Cons

• Has compatibility requirement with Android 2.3 and up
  • Must have an internet connection for updates on online purchases
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

More Zombies to Eat Your Brain but More Plants to Help You Out

By Rose Sincro

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Plants vs. Zombies is still a very fun and addictive game just like the first one. The concept is still the same just kill the zombies with those cute and yet dangerous plants. This application is available on desktop and even on mobile devices.

This program is a good quality example of an enormous sequel. It improves on the previous game app by not taking away from what made it such a well-liked game; the graphics are awesome, new maps, there are new plants to choose from that I find very cool. And also there are new zombies that make this game more challenging.

The game is as vivid and bright as ever, with easy to control menus for any skill level. There is also an in-depth tutorial that will help you through everything you want to know about this program. This application is free to play, but some of the plants you might need are for purchase, but for me I still enjoy this game without even paying any cents.

Pros

• Very fun and enjoyable game
  • New awesome plants and zombies

Cons

• Some of the plants need to be purchased
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

The New Plants VS. Zombies 2, Is It Worth Your Time?

By Maria Bernabe

On Friday, May 9, 2014

Popcap is the developer of famous games such as Bejeweled, Zuma and the latest Plants versus Zombies 2. The game Plants VS. Zombies is my favorite adventure game this year. I can say this is one of the best surprises of this generation. It has great visuals, music tracks and nice graphics.

The first time I played Plants VS. Zombies two, it did not catch my attention. The second time, I was hooked. I have been playing this game for about six months now. For me this one of the liveliest, humorous games of all time and one of the best tower defense and zombie games there is. I think this game deserves its game of the year title.

Overall, Plants versus Zombies 2 is a great game that uses elements from the previous version to create a comparable experience with new improvements and additional contents. The innovation applied in this game exceeded my expectations. This game is beyond fun! I hope you will like this game, too.

Pros

• The graphics are nice and the soundtrack, too
  • This game is fully customizable

Cons

• This game takes a while to become challenging
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

protect your zone from attack from either the zombies or the plants

By Pascal Martins

On Thursday, November 19, 2015

1his game has made me a fun of it mostly because a lot of improvements have been made compared to its predecessor like graphics I must say that the developers have made is graphics I must say that now they are well.As you start to play this game you will either to play as a zombie or as a plant and whatever you must defend your territory to make sure that your rivals do not come to you and attack you let me tell you which side that I played for well I played for the plants which includes plants such as the sunflower.The zombies are very massive and when they try to come to your side you must subdue them and make sure that they do not invade your territory.

Features

There are four regions to play that are the pirate seas, future age, Wild West and finally the ancient Egypt.

Improved graphics

A well developed defence game

Conclusion

I had man fun in playing this second release of this game.

Pros

• the graphics have been improved from its predecessor
  • i liked the game play a lot

Cons

• it has no major story line
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

PLANTS VS ZOMBIES 2 2.7.1 : A GAME FOR ALL GENERATIONS

By Adrian Okinda

On Thursday, October 16, 2014

I have always been into games that involve fighting and cars so when my cousin told me to try Plants vs. Zombies I was a bit skeptical to say the least. It really did not catch my attention when I played the earlier version. But when I tried the sequel I was moved and I actually enjoyed playing it.

I love the sound effects of this game, they are lively and the graphics are also amazing. There are new zombies and new plants to play with. There are also different lands to explore and this makes it exciting but the best part is the lands are at different time zones, is n’t that just amazing?

I also enjoyed the introduction of new powers that come to your aid in terms of need.

Verdict: Plants VS. Zombies 2 is a fun game, easy to learn but a lot harder to master and play it well. The humor in the game is really captivating

Pros

• Availability of many levels to choose from
  • There are new zombies to eat you
  • Cool animation design and graphics available

Cons

• The story line is not easy to understand
  • You have to pay for the cool plants
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Zombies are everywhere! Avoid being eaten by hordes of hungry undeads

By Lily P. Evans

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Plants vs. Zombies 2 is a great mobile game. You can hang out killing zombies with living plants that have different attacks. There are new plants in this title, but I still like the previous one more than this. However, the new plants are very funny and useful, like the Bonk Choy, that punches zombies right in the face and hits very quickly or the Snap Dragon, which throws fire in several lanes. Nevertheless, the new zombies are quite annoying, especially the Explorer of the ancient Egypt, that burns my plants without even give me a chance of avoiding it. The only way of avoiding him is placing an Iceberg Lettuce, but they recharge very slowly.

The fact of playing in different territories is quite entertaining. You can think that you will miss the pool or the roof, but each territory has something similar and even more complicated. The Pirate Seas are more difficult than the pool levels of the first title since they cut your lane, and you cannot place more than a few plants. In conclusion, the game is great, very entertaining for spending your time playing on your phone, and you can become a master if you play often.

Pros

• Lots of worlds to play
  • New zombies to eat you
  • New plants to defend yourself
  • Improved graphics regarding the first tittle

Cons

• The game is more difficult than the former title
  • You have to pay for having some plants
  • You have to complete too many missions to unlock some plants
  • It does not have minigames
Usability:
Performance:
Guides-manuals:
Interface:

HAD A TOUGH DAY AND YEARN TO RELAX? TRY PLAYING PLANT VS ZOMBIES.

By Angel Angeles

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014

This game was published by electronic arts after being developed by popcap games. Its quite entertaining since it tests users defense skills and coordination. When playing the player has to defend themselves from zombies. The players are also able to get extra income when playing through bonuses.

When playing there are a variety of zombies and plants to choose from, for example,cowboy, bull rider, the mummy for the zombies etc. When playing one is required to place different types of plants and fungi which have the capacity to defend the residents house from being reached by the hordes of zombies.

Most plants defend and protect against zombies within the lane they are planted. As the game advances players can purchase upgrades with different defensive abilities. When playing Plant vs Zombies has a musical score which has received a lot of praise from critics.

Plant vs zombies is available for download for iOS systems and androids. It has clear graphics as compared to the first release. For one to be able to download this game they require to have 2.3gingerbread, a processor of 1.7GHzor or higher and network access.

Pros

• Helps users test their defence and cordination capability.
  • It has a better sound track than the first version.

Cons

• Players incur cost while unlocking some plants.
  • One has to have access to the internet.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Different Territories Now Available in the New Plants vs. Zombies 2

By Ivy Paloma

On Thursday, April 10, 2014

I was so excited when PopCap Games released Plants vs. Zombies 2. The epic continuation of the Plants vs. Zombies game, which was beloved by fans worldwide and regarded as one of the most creative games to date, is now even better.

Plants vs. Zombies 2 is a zombie defense game. As a player, I have to defend myself in my house against zombies that attack from different places and time spans. I have to battle my way through zombies to achieve goals and go to succeeding stages until I reach the final level.

The set-up of the game is very much similar to its predecessor. The difference is that this game takes place in three different places - Ancient Egypt, the Wild West and the Pirate Seas. Don’t worry though, much-adored zombies from the first game will return to the new one. Of course, new zombies have been added with matching adapted attires in the new territories. Some plants have also returned. Meanwhile, I have seen new plants like Bonk Choy, Lightning Reed, and Laser Bean appear.

Players can improve their defense strategies and unleash their creativeness on how to deal with different game scenarios. Most importantly, players are still captured by the game’s sense of humor. I believe Plants vs. Zombies 2 is the game that all fans of the franchise should watch out.

Pros

• New plants and game locations
  • Cool graphics and animation design
  • Improved sound effects and music
  • Many levels to choose from

Cons

• Tiny controls due to 4-inch display
  • The game is difficult to download
  • The storyline is somewhat complicating
  • Some mechanics are not included in game tutorial
Usability:
Performance: