REVIEW LIST

OpenWhatsapp Z10 0.9.7

chat with your friends and family as you share photos and videos awesome!

By John Joe

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015

This is another great and excellent application just like the normal whatsapp but what I found out is that this is for some of the phones that cannot access the normal whatsapp.

This is another great and excellent application just like the normal whatsapp but what I found out is that this is for some of the phones that cannot access the normal whatsapp.The main aim why open whatsapp was created was to be able to chat with your friends and family who were in whatsapp not only that but you can share photos, videos and not forgetting contacts. When I downloaded it I also found out that in the privacy setting area I could set it the way it can hide whether I am online or not and therefore anyone who is stalking me cannot know what time I was last seen.

Features

A user can hide their last seen

Photos, videos and other media can be shared here

A user can see the profile photos and previous photos of their friends

Verdict

Download it now to enjoy these amazing features.

Pros

• you can hide your online status
  • it is very easy to use

Cons

• you cannot make a call on this whatsapp
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

OpenWhatsapp Z10 0.9.7

ENJOY EXTENSIVE, INTERACTIVE AND EFFICIENT COMMUNICATION WITH FRIENDS AND SHARE YOUR IMAGES AND LOCATION

By Princess Purity

On Monday, August 24, 2015

In this information age, communication has really been made effective by the development of many applications and upgrade of mobile devices. If you cannot get to connect to friends and relatives, then it is just for your wish or your ignorance. Open Whatsapp has been developed to cater for the needs of users of Nokia N9 mobile phones and other mobile applications which were unable to use the earlier version of whatsapp application. As the name suggests, Open whatsapp is open to all mobile users with no restrictions. You can share music files, videos, photos and make conversations or chat with friends and relatives conveniently.

The best thing with this application is that it is free to download and you can use it anywhere and everywhere and with even other applications from this service. Its ability to combine whatsapp’s common functionalities with new ones, like invisibility and profile pictures albums makes it stand out among its competitors.

Pros

• It is a free download application
  • One can share their location with friends
  • It has additional new features

Cons

• It cannot operate without internet connection
  • It can function with smartphones
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

OpenWhatsapp Z10 0.9.7

chat with friends and family for free how great and excellent is this

By Kevin Kimaita

On Wednesday, October 29, 2014

REVIEW

This is an application that was developed to mainly cater for mobile phones that did not support whatsapp.The amazing thing about this application is that it enables a user to chat with other users and also share photos and also share videos and also one can create a group and discuss an issue that’s of concern with the group.The good thing with this application is that you can be invisible such that other users of this application cannot see what time you were seen last in the application.For me this is good as you can hide your privacy.

OPEN WHATSAPP Z10 0.9.7 FEATURES

The following are the features for open whatappz10 0.97

Invisibility features that one cannot be seen when they were last seen online.

Simple interface to use.

A group can be formed and chat together.

CONCLUSION

Enjoys new features such as invisibility where no one can see when you were last seen online

Pros

• one chats for free so you save money
  • people can share photos and also videos

Cons

• no quality graphics so the application looks just normal.
  • the application needs data so as to run
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

OpenWhatsapp Z10 0.9.7

Share Your Thoughts, Pictures, Videos And Music To The World Through Whatssapp

By Kyle Daniels

On Monday, October 13, 2014

Everyday, people convey information, which can be shown through feeling, ideas and thoughts. And what a wonderful feeling it is when you share these things to world. Nowadays, there are really lots of communication tools in the market. These are of great help for people to be connected.

What’s up? Well, I am amazed when I came to know that this free software can already support Whatsapp application installed in certain mobile phones that do not support the app before. Generally, this software allows users to chat, send messages and send it to a group, send videos and other stuff. But this application is much different from others. One amazing feature of this is the invisibility tool, wherein contacts that are online will not be able to see user’s name on the list but user can still read received messages. One great feature about this app is that users can freely see the present and past profile pictures of their contacts. Moreover, connection statuses are indicated through colors like Yellow for those who are still on the process of getting online, Green color for the contacts who are active online and Red color for those who are offline. These features are really great.

This free software really works well for me. I recommend these to everyone to give it a try.

Pros

• The application has Invisibility tool
  • Connection statuses are indicated by colors

Cons

• Application sometimes hangs when sending videos
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

OpenWhatsapp Z10 0.9.7

Share multimedia contents and also chat with your whatsapp contacts

By Reka Gimbi

On Thursday, February 12, 2015

Chat engines are very common and are very useful in terms of communication. Whatsapp is a chat engine while Openwhatsapp makes use of whatsapp. It is a free application for mobile phones which can be used to communicate with your whatsapp contacts. As his mother whatsapp, with this application you can create chat groups and share music, videos, images and all that whatsapp does. This app is called open in that it supports almost all mobile phones. Looking at it, it is far much better since it uses Whatsapp functions plus the new improved functions like profile pictures albums and invisibility. These are new features. With the invisibility feature you will receive your contacts messages but they will not be able to see you online. With the profile picture albums feature you can update your groups subject and pictures. With this feature also group conversations are wider. It uses lights when connecting whereby green stands for online, yellow shows getting connected and red stands for offline. To download and instal it you need a Smartphone and internet connection.

It is an advisable app since you can use it to contact and individual or group and also share the multimedia contents.

Pros

• Has new features which are invisibility and profile picture albums
  • Color lights to indicate connection status

Cons

• No con to comment on
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

OpenWhatsapp Z10 0.9.7

Chat, text and share pictures as well as music and video files by using the OpenWhatsapp Z10 0.9.7

By Jackson Mbindyo

On Thursday, August 20, 2015

Chat applications have become a common mode of communication in recent days. OpenWhatsapp is one of such chat clients that use the Whatsapp service. With this app users are able chat with all Whatsapp contacts. They can also share multimedia files as well as create chat groups. This application comes with an invisibility tool which allows users contacts to be unable to see one when online. The invisibility tool is also very useful when users don’t want their contacts to know when they have read or unread messages.

Unlike the main WhatsApp instant messenger, with this client users will be able to see both the current and previous profile pictures of their contacts. To make group chats better this client allows users to join as well as well as update both the picture and subject of any group even if they are not administrators to such group. This app is compatible with a wide range of smartphones including Blackberry Z10 and Nokia 9 among other.

Pros

• - The invisibility tool is very useful especially while maintaining privacy standards
  • - Even compatible with phones that don’t support WhatsApp

Cons

• - Needs internet connection to use
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: