REVIEW LIST

Grand Theft Auto Online

GTA ONLINE: Redifing the meaning of "Multiplayer" in a very massive scale

By Carlos Fernandez

On Friday, February 13, 2015

I really liked GTA V, at first I thought that GTA: Online would be the classic GTA, kill players get money, be happy... But Rockstar Games Offered more, ALOT more. They totally nailed the Online version on the Grand Theft Auto, the fact that you could buy your own personal vehicle and properties are great but what stuns me the most is that is allows to interact with other players in many ways and with tons of activities to do with them. Aside from missions, you can you with your friends and explore the corners of Los Santos, or the depths of the Pacific Ocean, or the blue skies of San Andreas, you and your friends can have fun in many ways, you can team up with crews and fight other crews, you can do races with each other or with other players, play darts, arm wrestling, and a lot more. You can show off your custom vehicles or have a ride with friends and cruise the roads of the city. This is exactly how you define "Multiplayer"

Pros

• Tons of stuff to do in the city
  • alot of missions and side missions
  • many possibilities for players to do
  • Money has alot of use in the game

Cons

• Disconnection issues when there are many players
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Grand Theft Auto Online

Grand Theft Auto Online is now online, an intense, open world multiplayer racing game

By Kyle Daniels

On Thursday, September 18, 2014

As an online game player fanatic, I wanted to try out Grand Theft Auto Online, and see what the buzz was all about regarding this new release from Rockstar Games. According to the game’s developers, Grand Theft Auto Online allows up to 16 players in the online world of Los Santos and San Andreas. I then created a new character and was glad I could customize my character’s hairstyles and even clothes.

My character arrived at Los Santos, where I was handed a gun and given a car. Grand Theft Auto Online is set in an open world online environment, and I could travel virtually anywhere I wanted to. Generally there are activities that I could engage in aside from exploring the open world. I could play in cooperative player mode where I had to complete objectives and missions. I could also compete in racing events against other players, where the vehicles could be cars, bikes, boats and others. There are also death-match type competitions, where you have to compete with basically everyone else on the map.

Game graphics and animation is the best by far for Grand Theft Auto. I noticed that I could also buy in-game currency with real money. I could then use this to buy unlocked items which will help me upgrade and level up my character.

All in all, Grand Theft Auto Online is an online gaming experience you just have to try for yourself. A recommended online gaming software.

Pros

• Allows you to purchase in-game currency
  • Open world environment lets you explore San Andreas and Los Santos
  • Excellent gameplay and awesome graphics

Cons

• Leveling up characters mean shelling out real world money
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Grand Theft Auto Online

game of racing with cars that has an amazing graphics and you enjoy it while playing

By Faith Mwari

On Monday, September 7, 2015

Grand Theft Auto Online is a download game and you can install it in your machine. This game can accommodate up to 16 players. The game is free and is played online. Besides, the action takes place in a fictitious city. To play this game is very enjoyable and it is fun. the interface is very friendly and easy to use. The game stands out for its level of customizations for example you need to collect many clothing stores and hairdressers you can visit to customize your avatar. You will start earning reputation and cash by involving with different activities you will be able to upgrade your home and vehicles but you will only by allowed to own one house and many vehicles.The game has an amazing interface and it is very fun to play it i have never had such an amazing and wonderful experience in playing games.

FEATURES

- Online game

- High level of customization

- Generates many players

CONCLUSION

Very enjoyable and very adventurous

Pros

• it has an awesome adventure
  • it has a good sound track

Cons

• it is too difficult to master
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Grand Theft Auto Online

My personal experience about GTA ONLINE: This perfect version of Los Santos

By Iuhasz Raymond

On Wednesday, May 20, 2015

When I think about Los Santos I think about people who do whatever they want, and that's what happens in GTA ONLINE. When you are playing GTA ONLINE you realize that chaos is on the streets, people shotting each other and steal gas statios and shops with they brand new cars or stolen.

You also can compete in street races with your modificated car and prove that you are the best. If you aren't a street racer you can create your own original races. GTA is also well know for the guns,you can play deathmach, capture the flag and anothers originals ways to play a shooter. The best part is that you can do your own big robberys with your friends and get rich by the easy way, the "jobs" are really funny and well paid.

Rockstar has done a great job focusing GTA ONLINE on the robberys and reward you for doing it well with extra money.

Pros

• Your own and original costumized character.
  • Do whatever you want. FREEDOM
  • Your computer can run it.

Cons

• You can frustrated when people leaves roberrys.
  • Rockstar problems with a lot of people in the same sesion.
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Grand Theft Auto Online

upgrade some avatar and give it the skills you want to serve your purpose

By Kevin Kimaita

On Monday, October 19, 2015

REVIEW

This is a sort of a game in which it is all about upgrading some sort of a creature that is simply known as avatar and in short you just make it the way you want it to be and then you will be able to go through very many visions and be able to achieve them. All in this game you can do is develop like your own problems and be able to achieve them the developers of this game have been able to develop it in such a way you have a say in what you have to create. Also when I was playing the game I realized that you can be able to get money and be able to customize your avatar.

GRAND THEFT AUTO ONLINE FEATURES

The following are the features of grand theft auto online

Be able to customize your avatar and make it as you wish

There is a multi player mode

CONCLUSION

Develop you avatar on how you want it to be.

Pros

• The game is very customizable
  • You as the player you have freedom of choice

Cons

• the game can be a bit boring
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Grand Theft Auto Online

DRIVE CARS ONLINE AND HIGHLY CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHARACTERS THE WAY YOU WANT

By Martin Maguna

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015

REVIEW

This is just another version of the gta series but this one I can say first o all it is very different because you do not have only to play in the game but also it includes a very high level of customization in other words you get to improve you character a lot that is by taking them to a hairdresser and they can get their hair to be done and also you can them to a clothe shop and buy them clothes I mean this is quite different but very interesting I must say and also I forgot to tell you this you also have to play this game online. But it is very enjoyable and very addictive I must say to everyone so guys be on the lookout.

FEATURES

The features of this game include

You can customize your character

You have to play this game online only

There is a single mode and also a multi player mode is also available

CONCLUSION

The customization of the game is just the bomb I think its thumbs up for the developers

Pros

• The game can be highly customized
  • The graphics are very stunning

Cons

• you need internet connection to play the game
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Grand Theft Auto Online

Immerse yourself in the new open world of Grand Theft Auto Online

By Beatrice Tan

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I’m an avid gaming fan of GTA V and was excited to hear that one of my favorite games already had an online counterpart. GTA Online is the new, online version of GTA V and a deserving new version it is. Initially, the new game is available only for the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360 gaming consoles, but versions will soon support PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows.

GTA Online presents an open ended gameplay experience, where players can explore San Andreas, a fictional state based loosely on California. Online players can explore any area of San Andreas as well as the city of Los Santos. Generally, there are a number of activities that can be played with the game. These include racing, objective based missions and death-matches. You can choose to play by yourself, or with other online players, and there are strategies that include joining a game with other similarly-ranked players. You’ll also be able to create races involving vehicles, where you’ll be able to dictate where the competitors will appear, start and end points and other racing aspects.

In general, I find GTA Online to be an exciting and highly immersive gaming experience that other players will surely enjoy.

Pros

• Presents an exciting and immersive gaming experience
  • A very flexible and customizable game environment
  • Gives players the ability to create races

Cons

• Beginners may find the environment overwhelming with the presence of other, more experienced players
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: