REVIEW LIST

EA SPORTS Cricket Preview 2007

The kings of games the EA Sports magnificent cricket simulation game is here

By Kim Kiruma

On Monday, November 2, 2015

EA Sports has been known to develop very interesting games. The Cricket 2007 is the latest upgrade in the cricket game platform. The computer game has been updated with the latest national teams and update licenses have been installed to to enable one to enjoy the real time players experience.

The developers have enhanced the controls making the game a more realistic game. From the very many camera angles included this game is a real thrill. The player is given the chance to choose from various game levels the best being the world championship. This games also has starters level and tournaments that actually do act as practise session for aspiring cricket players.

The game has very clear graphics and this means that the users are able to enjoy the whole game experience with no blur imagery. The EA Cricket is a free download simulation game thus easily available to all. The more you play the game the more you advance in the levels available

Pros

• The game is a free to download simulation game
  • The game is a free to download simulation game

Cons

• There is a delay in release of updates
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

after a long wait finnaly the cricket version of the personal computers is now here

By Kevin Kimaita

On Monday, October 19, 2015

REVIEW

His game finally was being released for the cricket players and you get to the top best players of the world such as Rafael Nadal who is a male and the females cricket stars such as Serena Williams I mean ow awesome is this and what else would you want. There are various levels in the game with the topmost level in the game being he championship level where you have to go through various tournaments so as to get there. Also when I downloaded this game I realized that the graphics are not that all and also the soundtrack but you still enjoy our cricket game wherever you are in the world so long as you are able to download his game just now!

EA SPORTS CRICKET PREVIEW 2007 FEATURES

The following are the features of EA sports cricket preview 2007

You get to participate in various tournaments

Play with the topmost cricket players in the world

CONCLUSION

It is a great cricket player experience away from the main field itself.

Pros

• You get to play with the world most respected cricket players
  • Fun to play the game

Cons

• the graphics are poor so the visuals are not that all
  • the game is addictive be warned
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

A Fine game the brings a Solid gaming Experience and Intense matches

By Sam James

On Friday, August 22, 2014

If you want to try a different sports game, then you should check out EA SPORTS Cricket. I understand this game is very popular in England and Australia. It is somewhat similar to baseball. Each team has 11 players in the field and you need to hit the ball using a cricket bat and score a run. In this edition, I like that there are lots of licensed teams that you can use and play with. For me, the graphics are good but not that striking. On the other hand, the game’s sound is pretty decent. Moreover, I find its gameplay quite complex at first. The controls are a bit hard and you really need to be accurate and have the proper timing in order to hit the ball. Also, I like its World Championship mode. It allows you to compete with teams of other countries for the world cup title. All in all, EA SPORTS Cricket is a fine game that provides intense matches and superb gaming experience.

Pros

• It has many licensed teams
  • It has several game modes

Cons

• Some graphical glitches are noticeable
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Access a New and Complete Control over Player Movements and Game Perspectives

By Sam James

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015

EA Sports’ 2007 Cricket Preview is the first in its series to feature complete control over player’s foot choice, direction, shot, timing, and power. Both analog sticks are used to govern control over these Cricket movements. The left stick is used for front or back foot stroke, while the right stick is used for shot direction and timing. To determine power, movement of how far the stick would go is measured. A slight tap will make a quick single move by nudging the ball, while a firm push will send the ball to the boundary. Along with this complete control, EA has also added the groundbreaking Century Stick control system. It is a batting control system aimed to make Cricket batting more responsive and intuitive, thus allowing a more rewarding gameplay. Cricket 2007 is now more accessible in terms of view. EA added more camera angles, so users can see behind-the-stumps perspective when batting and a wider field view, too. With numerous tournaments, a larger-than-life gameplay, authoritative commentary, various tournament modes, and genuine equipment, EA’s Cricket 2007 provides a more authentic Cricket gaming experience.

Pros

• Features new player movement and stick controls
  • Includes many tournaments and game modes

Cons

• Not compatible with Windows 8 or higher
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: