REVIEW LIST

Dragon Quest VIII 1.0.1

DRAGON QUEST VIII 1.0.1 SET A CERTAIN KINGDOM UNDER A CURSE FREE

By Kevin Kimaita

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015

REVIEW

This is a cool fighter game and when I downloaded it I just could not imagine how so amazing it was anyway you can’t experience whatever I am talking about unless you download it from here which I suggest that you do it right now! There is a certain kingdom that is known as trodian and it is under a curse I know this is surprising to many but all that you have to do is to set this kingdom free from this curse. Basically what there is in this game is that you will have to meet enemies on your way and you have to fight with them and to do this well you have to develop a strategy before you attack and each and every enemy has some weakness.

DRAGON QUEST VIII 1.0.1 FEATURES

The following are the features of dragon quest viii 1.0.1

Rescue some certain from a curse.

Make some tacks to your enemies.

CONCLUSION

Fight and create tension in many battles I think I like this game.

Pros

• There are great stunning graphics
  • The soundtracks are so great

Cons

• the game is tiring to play
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Dragon Quest VIII 1.0.1

Join the most emblematic crew of adventurers in a beautiful quest

By Ellie Teller

On Friday, November 27, 2015

Dragon Quest VII is a turn-based RPG videogame developed by Square-Enix and designed by one of the most creative minds of our time, Akira Toriyama. The game itself remains the same as the console version, which is a good thing, since some ports end up being pretty different from the original version. Even the graphics remain almost unspoiled, keeping the beautiful cel-shaded style as you remember it.

This masterpiece features a turn-based combat system, like the old school role playing games used to have before the stupid ATB became the new cool thing. You will have to think carefully your moves in each battle and make your party become stronger to face greater enemies. You can also choose which weapons will your characters carry, being able to swap between two-handed weapons and double wielding, which gives even more depth to the combats. There is also an alchemy system that will allow you to create new items by using the ones you already own given you have the recipe for the new creation.

Pros

• The port was so successful, no major changes
  • The combat system is so old school, works beautifully

Cons

• Don´t you dare to say this jewel has a con
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface: