REVIEW LIST

InFamous: Second Son Full Version

choose if you want to be a superhero and save people or whether you want to be just the normal person

By Pascal Martins

On Thursday, November 19, 2015

I love the infamous game series but this one of Delsin I think excites me more because he can acquire several powers.He can throw smoke and control the smoke that he has in hand he can also acquire some other powers apart from smoke and they include neon,video and concrete which if he wants to change he can do so at a power station and sometimes it takes a very long time before you reach to the next power station.When you are stating the game and play it as the protagonist Delsin you can choose to alter how the game will end and the mission itself so as to suit your needs so you can choose the way you want the game to end and for me I kept on altering every time till what I wanted the game to end like.

Features

As a player you will choose to play the game as a hero or an infamous character

You have several powers to choose for example smoke,neon,video and concrete.

The graphics are good so you can enjoy.

Conclusion

This game with Delsi as the protagonist is much enjoyable than the previous version.

Pros

• the super hero game bit is very amazing
  • weapons are put in different places as i went collecting them

Cons

• the previous version was much better than this one
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Infamous Second Son: One Of The Best Playstation Games Ever Created!

By Carlos Fernandez

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Well, i pre-ordered this game a month before it came out because i knew that i needed to have this game, first of all i like when the game allows the user to define his own character (for example: he could choose to be a Hero or Infamous), he/she could make decisions that could alter the ending of the game, this allows the person playing it to play this game a few times to know what happens if the user makes a good/bad decision. the different powers are also great i loved every single one (Smoke, Neon, Video and Concrete). The story of this game is really nice, it brings the spirit of fighting and brotherly love. the Characters (Delsin, Reggie, Fetch, and Eugene) they are the main characters, but the protagonist is Delsin Rowe (brother of Reggie Rowe).

Graphics

The Game has totally epic graphics,and the lighting is good, it really brings the mood of the game.

Pros

• Big Maps and Great Buildings
  • The Lighting and Graphics is Good
  • Powers and Abilities are very nice
  • Have the ability to fast travel from one district to another

Cons

• when you get a new power, you lose the abilities and still have to look for it
  • There is no Multiplayer on this game
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

It’s time to decide if you want to be the hero or the villain

By Ellie Teller

On Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Infamous Second Son is a third person sandbox videogame which is based in the universe of the two original InFamous games. This time, you play the role of Delsin. A boy who grew up in the street that is now much more than that. You have the ability to control smoke, this means you can turn into it to get through vents and use it as a projectile to fight against enemies.

As the game progresses, you will gain control of many other street “elements” such as the neon or asphalt, nothing to do with the classic “I can control the Wind and Water!” thing. These elements serve different purposes. For instance, you can run as fast as lightning when you are using neon, or coat yourself using asphalt to become an unstoppable juggernaut. The main point of the game is that your acts will determine if people see you as a hero or as a villain. This will also have an impact on Delsin´s abilities, so choose wisely.

Pros

• A huge, open world full of secrets
  • The storyline is actually pretty good

Cons

• Cities look deserted sometimes. Is anybody out there?
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: