REVIEW LIST

Five Nights at Freddy's 2 Full Version

at night protect animatronics from attacking your office it is very scary!

By John Joe

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Talk about creativity and this is what we call in five nights at freddys 2 full version.You are in charge of guarding an office from animatronics that come during the night so in short you are going to be acting in the position of a night watchman.There are various animatronics and the fisrt one is known as the ballon boy and he is harmless but because you need light in this place so as to guard the place well he will make sure that your head lamp is switched off.The second animatronic is known as foxy and to avoid him all that you have to is to put on a mask and then he is going to leave you alone.

Features

Guard an office from the attack of animatronics

The game has some 3d graphics

The game play is a bit challenging

Some animatronics are very hard to defeat and all that you have to do is be very tactical like the way that I was.

Verdict

I had fun while preventing myself from being attacked by the animatronics.

Pros

• is is an adventure game
  • it is very thrilling to play the game

Cons

• it can be very addictive
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

GUARD SOME PIZZA INN STORE FROM SOME ROBOT KIND OF CREATURES

By Martin Maguna

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015

REVIEW

I must say that this game is a bit interesting though I enjoyed it for the first days and then all of I sudden it started boring I must tell you that for a fact just download it now and then from there you as the player will be playing the role of a watchman in a certain pizza place which you will be guarding it against some animatronics and they look kind of robot like creatures and you are the one that is going to be activating them and some of them will be harmful while others will be not and you will be in a control room with cctv and once the animatronics enter there you are finished so be on the lookout.

FEATURES

The features are

Prevent some pizza place against the various animatronics coming to the place

You will be having some sleepless nights

CONCLUSION

This game is just similar to its previous one though some things have been added like some few characters have been added compared to the previous game that is version 1

Pros

• The graphics are just very amazing
  • The sound track of the game is very amazing
  • The game is very fun to play

Cons

• the game is very similar to it predecessor
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

have some nightmares and some sleepless nights as you prevent some animatronics from attacking a pizza place

By Pascal Martins

On Monday, January 18, 2016

i was always longing to play this game because after i played the first release i just could not stay without playing the second one.After i had already downloaded and played it now i can write a review about it.This version 2 is more different than the first version because even more animatronics have been added and they are to come and disturb you as you guarding freddys place for five nights.Your defense mechanism here will be a mask that you will have to wear and when you wear this mask only two animatronics are able to see you but the rest you are going to be invisible to them.A flash light is also available to show you the room and whether they have gotten in to come and attack you so that you are going to be more vigilant.I just cannot get enough of this game i can assure you that.

Pros

• the animatronics are fun to deal with
  • the game has come with some new improvements from its predecessor

Cons

• it is quit hard than version 1
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

FIVE NIGHT AT FREDDYS 2 FULL VERSION has a good storyline

By Finch-McAce Hans

On Monday, September 7, 2015

The moment you decide to download this application which it is a game the first thing you will notice is that it has a good storyline and very exiting such that it makes you want to pay the game at once. The characters in this game are funny by the look and scary too at the same time.

The game has more rooms to watch and the interesting part is that there are no doors anymore. These doors have been replaced by Freddy’s mask therefore making the game scary but interesting.

FEATURES

More rooms to watch

There are no doors anymore because they have been replaced by Freddy’s mask therefore making the game to be more interesting and fun to play the game

CONCLUSION

It has a very good storyline that makes you want to play at instant just after you have downloaded it and in addition i recommend it for very many users because it is an anjoyable game to play

Pros

• it is a fun game to play
  • it is an enjoyable game to play

Cons

• it is a very addictive game to play
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

wear a mask and scare some animatronics from entering some office at the pizza place known as freddys place

By Benson Mutwiri

On Friday, November 20, 2015

This game is all about animatronics attacking the user of the game and harming him or her and then the game ends.It starts when you are the watchman of a certain pizza place that is known as the freddys place and you have to guard the place from this animatronics for five nights although there are some tactics that you will be using so that you prevent them from harming you.

Let me name the animatronics here and their powers so that when you download this game and play it you will be knowing exactly what you are doing.The first animatronic is known as the mangle,toy freddy and many more all that they will be doing is to come even via the ceiling and try to attack you but the tactic that you will be using is to wear a mask and then they will all disappear.

Features

Wear a mask to scare the animatronics.

There are many characters that you can use to play depending on their powers.

The game is a little bit more or less like a horror game.

Conclusion

If you play this game your fear will go!

Pros

• you acquire some good gaming skills from here
  • the game play is just very fine
  • it has some 3d graphics

Cons

• it is a sort of a horror game
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

have you ever played an animatrocics game?well here it is

By Faith Mwari

On Tuesday, August 25, 2015

This is a download game for free. Mostly it is kids friendly game because it is an animatronics game. The players are mostly kids with toys like masks which they wear especially to scare the onlookers. The game is full of fun and adventure since the toys and their animatronics masks behave and looks like real. The chase one other with a view of killing it but the whole truth is there is nothing like killing. The place has no doors or windows but has only some ventilations to let the air in. therefore one tries to cover up these vents and suffocate the others and then he wins. He does this by sleeping on the vents and thus making it completely covered up.

FEATURES

- Many rooms to watch from

- More animatronics to control many characters

- No doors or windows but only ventilations

CONCLUSION

The game is a real adventure for kids

Pros

• it is very fun to play
  • it excites me alot because i find it intresting

Cons

• it can be very addictive
Playability: